Tom Spit Roasting the Bookstore

Story Info
Tom gets a newbie and spit roasted at the bookstore.
2.6k words
4.49
15.3k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Gets Spit Roasted at the Bookstore

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

Ding!

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Aaron, one of my favs.

"Back in town?"

"Yep. What's up?" I texted back.

"Me. Not now but later tonight. Interested?"

When was I not interested in Aaron?

"In n Out?" I sent.

"LOL. Maybe after dinner. Yeah, In n Out burgers sounds great. I like it protein style."

"I know you do. LOL. 5:30? There or here?" I texted.

"Your place. I'll grab the grub and meet you there."

"Cool. Looking forward to it."

I bet he was too.

After we finished our dinner, we grabbed a beer and turned on the TV. Oh yeah, we were going to fuck, suck at least, but it's good to let your food rest first.

"So, Tom," Aaron said. "I have an idea but not sure how good is it."

"Okay, what is it?"

Aaron took a drink. "Well, I thought you and I could go down to the bookstore and one of us could get a newbie to follow us in."

"Go on."

"Then we'd be in the other booth and I could fuck you in the ass, or you could fuck me, while one of us sucked the newbie's cock."

Aaron looked at me for a reaction. I thought it through for, oh I don't know, ten seconds, and said "Man, that sounds hot."

Aaron smiled and replied, "What works for you?"

"Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday?" Early in the week was kind of good to go to the bookstore as that's when the locals were out. Weekends are good for the visitors. Problem with that was it was near impossible to meet a newbie and line him on a regular basis. I mean, I have a couple of out of towners that breeze into town and we hook up. But not consistently, "Yeah, Monday or Tuesday works for me." I said.

Aaron drained his drink, looked at me and asked, "Want to fuck?"

I laughed and replied, "Anywhere, anytime, anything buddy, you've earned it."

And he had. As I had mentioned to Oliver, take it slow and everything in its time. Aaron and I had started out at the bookstore by chance, went to a regular thing, ass fucking, trannies in Vegas, spit roasting and being spit roasted. Which was why I was interested in his bookstore idea.

We went to the bedroom; Aaron was pretty familiar with the room and pulled out the black dildo and lube. We have been at it for a long time, were incredibly careful and we didn't need condoms anymore. Besides we both like cum in every hole we had.

Aaron slipped out of his clothes as I did. I walked over to him, turned him around and pulled him close. His hand went down to my hard cock as I leaned in and licked his lips, sliding my tongue into his mouth. Like I said, everything in its time.

We kissed for a bit then I started going down his neck, kissing and licking, my hand now on his hard, thick cock. Slowly I got down to his nipples, now hard, and licked/bit them, first one then the other. He moaned; I stroked his cock.

"Fuck I miss this," he said.

"You have other guys though," I said between kisses, I moved lower.

"Yeah, but you know you're my favorite."

Down his chest, lick, kiss then down lower and slow. That's one reason Aaron's my favorite. He likes taking it slow to build up our cum. I've got other guys, especially the newbies that just go right down to sucking a cock or wanting you to go right down on it. Suck, suck, suck...bam! All over.

Not with Aaron. As I went down, I would wet my hand and stroke his cock. Past his belly button now, right above his crotch. I lingered a little then I slid my tongue over his cock head. Right under the part where the head splits, lick, lick then over the top. Head in my mouth, down to the bottom of the head, then back out of my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered. I looked up and saw his hands on his nipples, something that we shared in common. When they get hard, your cock throbs.

"What do you want Aaron?" I asked. "What do you want first?"

"Suck it bro', long and slow," he replied.

"And if I do, will you fuck my ass?" I asked knowing full well his answer.

"Oh yeah, I'll fuck that ass."

"Then I'll fuck yours," and down I went taking the thick, hard, and hot head of his dick back into my mouth. This time I went straight down the halfway point and stopped. I cupped his balls, massaged them like he likes it and swallowed his cock. Tight. Wet. Over and over, two, three times I swallowed. Down I went, down to the bottom or as deep into my mouth as I could get it, touching my throat. I swallowed again two, three times then quickly slid up, fast, until only the head of his dick was in my mouth.

He moaned, took in a deep breath. I knew his cum was building up. I squeezed his balls then started to go up and down his shaft not slow but not fast. Just the speed that makes your balls ache, your cock throb. Fuck! I love sucking his dick.

After a few minutes of doing this Aaron placed his hands on my shoulder and pushed me away. I knew what that meant. I smiled, slid onto the bed, pillow shoved under my ass, legs hanging off the edge.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck me and fill me up!" I wanted it, wanted to feel his hot cum inside me.

Aaron lubed up his cock and one finger that he slid inside my ass. I took it fast and deep. It was easy, I've had my ass fucked many times and I really wanted his cock. He didn't disappoint me.

As he pumped be long and slow, I grabbed my aching cock and began to stroke it. Aaron held my legs apart by the ankles and looked me in the eyes as he fucked me. I squeezed one of my nipples and matched his speed, one stroke for each up and down as he went in and out.

He began to pick up speed, breathing a little quicker; so was I. Bam! Bam! Bam! His cock felt so good in my ass and I knew when I came, if he was still balls deep in me, I'd spew a ton. And I did.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled and started to cum. Hard, long, three, four strokes. With my asshole filled with dick I couldn't clamp down after each spurt, so it felt like one long shot. Aaron picked up the speed as I began to dry fire then he started to cum!

It was hot in my ass, he yelled in pleasure and grabbed my ankles tighter as he filled me up, Fuck, I needed it and so did he. Bam! Bam! Bam! Then he fell away from me. I reached down on my stomach, chest and even my neck, rubbing my hot cum with two fingers then bringing it to my mouth. I love the taste, no matter whose cum it is.

So does Aaron as he stood up and knelt over me, licking my cum then bringing it up to my mouth where we'd share it. Our tongues grappled with the cum, both wanting to share it but both wanting it for ourselves. Aaron went down two more times, brought up the cum and we swapped it. After a bit he rolled over onto the bed next to me.

"Fuck man," he said matter of factly. "It's just getting better and better."

And he was right.

***********

Tuesday came round and Aaron and I went to the bookstore. On the way we discussed the "how to" of the spit-roasting. My dick started to get hard.

"So, you want to the roasted or the roaster?" I asked.

Aaron laughed, "Both have their good points. Hmm, you have a preference?"

"Not really. I figure no matter who does what we should be in the same booth and our "donor" in the next."

Yeah, that makes sense," he agreed. "I mean we'll probably get a cock through the hole for a blowjob, not sure if they'd want to fuck an ass."

"Good point. Makes sense to me." Strange conversation, never thought I'd be having it with someone, but hey; grownups doing grownup things.

We parked around back and went inside through different doors. It was mid-afternoon, not too busy actually. Roberta was working which was great. We had a deal where she would give me the heads up on someone that she knew did the booths and I'd bring her a bottle of tequila once in awhile in thanks. She smiled when I walked in and I went over to her.

"Tom," she said with a smile. "Good to see you. You interested?"

I laughed and replied, "Always. How's your tequila?"

"Doing well," she nodded to a tall fellow a couple of aisles over and whispered. "He's a regular."

I saw him look over at us, Roberta smiled and nodded. He smiled back. Guess that had a similar deal. I saw Aaron behind him at the entrance to the booths. I nodded, he smiled and held up two fingers. I walked over the guy and we began to talk. Basically, small talk until we felt comfortable, about two minutes and then we headed off for the booth. I motioned him to booth one and entered booth two. I heard his vids go on, Aaron dropped some quarters in ours and I undid my pants, I wore shorts most of the year, so they were off pretty quickly. I saw the guy slide a condom into the glory hole.

I lowered my self down there and said I'd blow him without a condom. He said he'd do the same. Aaron came up behind me, cock hard and up against my ass. Kissing my neck and rubbing my nipples under my t-shirt, we waited to see who'd go first. It didn't take us long to find out. A finger came through the glory hole and I stepped forward, cock hard and into the hole.

My new buddy grabbed my cock with a wet hand and began to stroke up and down. Nice and slow. It was joined by a hot, wet tongue as he slid it around the head of my cock. Damn, that felt good. Aaron kept rubbing my nipples and rubbing up against my ass. I couldn't wait to get spit roasted, wanting to cum hard.

By now my buddy had taken the head of my cock into his mouth. Slowly head slid down, every so slow, stopped and swallowed. He was pretty good; I have to admit it. I mean, there's not a bad blowjob but some guys just lock on and go as fast as they can to drain you; real good cocksuckers make it last and take you from slow, to fast, to an explosion. That was going to be one of those blowjobs.

Up he went, down he went. For using a glory hole, he was doing a great job. You know, usually no room to grab balls and sometimes you can't get all the way to the bottom of the cock, but this guy was good. I look at it as an interview. Blow me well in the glory hole then I want you to blow me at my house where who knows what can happen. 😊

Oh yeah, I was feeling it now. Up and down, faster, and faster. I rested my hands on the wall as he sucked, Aaron rubbing his now wet cock (glad he had remembered the lube) between my ass cheeks. I was close, right at the edge and then...

My buddy took me over the edge. I came hard, lots and leaned on the wall as I did. I wanted to scream, it was that good, but that's not a good thing to do in a booth. One, two, three long, hot spurts, he swallowed me without missing a stroke. I pulled away after dry firing.

I took a deep breath and told him thanks, my finger motioning him forward through the hole. I bent over as his cock slid into sight. I was good sized, a bit thinner than I was used to (wonder what Marcus was up to) and I grabbed it, wetting my hand before touching it. I felt a finger in my ass, a wet finger, then Aaron's cock. Bent over I took my buddy's cock into my mouth as Aaron slid his cock deeper inside me. He wanted it and so did I, his cock sliding balls deep after a half stroke.

I grabbed my buddy's cock and lick the head, nice and slow. He had sucked my off pretty well and I wanted to return the favor. Slowly I licked the head, first to the left then the right then down, taking the head inside.

Aaron had me by the waist and was slowly, deeply, sliding in and out of my grateful ass. I was bent over, cock in the mouth and cock up the ass; doesn't get much better than that. Aaron had fucked me enough times to know how to take me the way he wanted to so I could concentrate on sucking cock.

"Oh yeah, man," I heard softly from the other booth. I went lower, stopped, swallowed, and then lower again, nice, and slow. I just about reached the bottom, the glory hole wall stopping me from going as far as I wanted to, but WTF. No bad cock sucking for me.

Aaron started to pick up speed and made some noise, breathing a bit quicker. I sucked faster, up, down; the taste of this guy's cock was wonderful. I wanted his cum in my mouth and Aaron's in my ass!

"Dude, I'm going to cum!" my buddy said, and he did. It was a large, salty load, and I swallowed as fast as I could, not wanting to lose a drop. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he said louder as he kept shooting cum into me. After a few spurts, nice long spurts, he dry fired and finally pulled away.

"Oh shit!" Aaron spewed his hot cum up my ass, it felt great and he loved it, me too. I held the wall as he pounded me over and over draining every drop into my ass. Every. Drop.

Aaron pulled away, I stood up and...

My buddy was looking at us through the glory hole! Oh shit!

After a bit he pulled away and I said, "Like what you see?"

No reply.

Great, this was going downhill quickly but then...

A card came through the glory hole. On the back, handwritten was...

"Have to be going, late for work. Call me, the three of us should get together. Thanks, John."

As I pulled my pants up and Aaron got dressed, I heard the booth door next to us open, then close. Thought about going out there for a second but figured better to give him a call like he suggested. Didn't want it to be awkward. Okay, so I'm sucking a new guy's cock in a bookstore while my friend is fucking my ass and I'm worried about it getting awkward?

We waited a minute or so then exited the store.