Tomboy Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you some munchies," he said pointing at the coffee table that was covered with Asian snacks and drinks.

"Did you go all the way to Marukai to get these?"

"I got them for the both of us. What? Leave me alone," he said. Then she looked at him. He was clean. His hair was parted to the side, and it looked like he had even put some gel in his hair.

"You're acting weird again."

"What? What am I doing?"

"You're being polite."

"What's wrong with that?"

"You've never been polite to me before."

"So what?"

"It feels fake. Feels like you're being nice to me because you want something," she said. "So what now? And be honest."

"You know how I saw your titties? And all I wanted to do was see them again?"

"Yeah?"

"Then after I saw them again, I just wanted to play with them."

"Uh-huh?"

"Well, now that I've played with them, I can't stop thinking about doing more things with you," he said and held his breath.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. All I know is that I feel like a dog in heat. I'm dying. I'm fucking dying. My balls are aching, I want you so bad."

"Oh poor baby, you got blue balls?"

"Yeah, it's no joke. They're fucking aching."

"So, what do you want me to do about it?"

"You could let me... Or you could give me a..."

"I'm not ready to go all the way," she said quietly with her head down low.

He paused for a moment. The way she said what she had just said made him think.

"Wait a second, Cathy. Are you a virgin?"

"What do you think? You've known me all my life, how many boyfriends have I had?"

None, he thought.

"Okay. I get it," he said and suddenly, Teddy thought about how innocent Cathy was. The thought reminded him of how he used to think of her. As a kid sister. And this made him feel strangely protective of her. The strange part being that he felt like he needed to protect her from himself. "I'll chill out. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Teddy, I'm a virgin. I don't have some incurable disease," she said. "All I said was that I just don't want you to try and stick it in me. I'm not ready for that. Yet."

"I won't," he said. There was something more that Teddy wanted to say, but he couldn't find the words. All he knew was that he felt like slowing things down between them, until he could figure out what he needed to say to her. "Let's just watch a movie."

The more Teddy pulled away from Cathy, the more she was drawn to him. She was so used to defending herself against his advances that now that he was retreating, she felt like being the aggressive one. She felt like fucking with him, so she kneeled on the couch right beside him and stared closely at his face.

"You sure you want to watch a movie, right now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Nothing, I'm bored," she said whining a little. "I feel all antsy. I've got all this energy all of a sudden, and I can't sit still,"

Teddy turned to her and she pushed out her chest at him. She was wearing a sweatshirt, but it wasn't that baggy. He could clearly make out the outline of her huge titties and after looking at her a little closer, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Come on," she said. "Let's do something. Don't you want to do something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Wanna wrestle?"

They had wrestled before. Both of them were fans of mixed martial arts. They practiced holds and moves once in a while especially after watching a UFC match. He was larger than her and stronger, but she was way more agile and quicker than him.

"If you win, I'll help you with your blue balls," she said. She was a bundle of energy, and her eyes were burning at him. She had a look in her eyes similar to the look she had before a big tennis match. She had her game face on.

"Are you serious? Cathy, what's gotten into you?"

"I don't want to go all the way but there's other things we can do."

"Other things? Like what?"

"Pin me for three seconds and find out," she said with a mischievous smile. Teddy's eyes went wide as his imagination ran wild. "What are you chicken? You're not chicken are you?"

"I'm not, chicken. It's not about that."

"Afraid of losing to a girl. Again?"

"It's just that 'you know', and it feels like I'm..."

"What? Being a chicken?"

She called him out and poked his shoulder. Then she even started clucking like a chicken. She kept egging him on until he couldn't take it any longer. His competitive spirit fired up, and he rushed at her. He quickly got her on her back and pinned her shoulders against the ground.

"One! Two!" he yelled out, but before he could get to three, she bucked her hips upward causing him to lurch forward. As he fell, she twisted herself under him and broke out of his pin.

Teddy grabbed her wrists and pushed her back down onto the ground, but she managed to free one of her arms and grabbed his shorts. She yanked at them causing Teddy to let go of her and pull his shorts back up. She took the opportunity to lean into him and made him fall onto his back. He let go of his shorts and tried to flip her, but the minute he let go, she went for them again. They struggled back and forth like that until Teddy went on the offensive. Instead of trying to stop her from pulling off his shorts, he went after her leggings and started yanking them down.

They stopped wrestling and instead just stripped off each other's clothes. She got his shorts off first, and then he stripped off her leggings while she went for his t-shirt. The last piece was her sweatshirt. He pulled it up over her head. She didn't fight him that much and even helped him by lifting her arms. When he pulled her sweatshirt over her head, the scrunchie that held her hair in a ponytail fell out, and her long, black hair went everywhere.

They were naked and on their knees facing each other. Cathy stared at him and watched his eyes as they traveled down her body. Teddy looked down at her titties. Her chest was heaving from her heavy breaths. Her nipples peaked in and out at him in between strands of her hair. He felt her eyes on him, and he looked back up at her. Their eyes met. His went wide as hers narrowed down. Then, she jumped him.

Wrestling naked was far more difficult for Teddy. Their bodies were covered in sweat. His hard-on got in the way too. Her titties were also incredibly distracting. They were slick with sweat, and she kept rubbing them all over him. Trying to pin her without any clothes on was way more challenging, but it was definitely way more fun. They grunted from the effort but laughed a lot too.

At one point, he got on top of her with his legs wrapped around her waist and tried to pin her against the ground, but she squirmed down between his legs until her titties were pressed up against his cock. Teddy froze. He tried to get up but she wrapped her arms around his waist. She gave his cock a hug with her titties. It felt so good that he got distracted, and Cathy used the opportunity to swing him around.

Teddy ended up on his back with Cathy on top of him. She scampered up his body until her legs were wrapped around his waist in a full guard. Then she leaned against him and got him in a headlock smothering his face into her chest. He flailed his arms about but didn't try that hard to get out of her hold. Instead, he motor-boated her titties and gave her a raspberry. It sounded like a loud fart causing both of them to burst out laughing.

She rubbed her titties across his face, and he stuck his tongue out and started licking her. Her right nipple ended up in his mouth, and he sucked it in causing Cathy to squeal. She twisted her boob out of his mouth and buried his head back in between her two titties. He was exhausted from all the wrestling and from laughing so hard. He could barely breathe and was forced to finally tap out.

"You win," he gasped.

"You're giving up?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously, you're giving up even though you got blue balls? And I said I would help you?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, be honest."

Teddy could be a meathead sometimes. He definitely was a horndog. But he wasn't a scumbag. After looking into Cathy's eyes, the words he wanted to say finally came to him.

"If anything more happens between us," he said. "I want you to do it because you really want to and not because you lost a bet or any other reason like that."

"You know what?" she said and looked angry at first but then confused.

"What?" he asked but she didn't reply and so he asked again, "What?"

"Nothing," she said and then started to smile.

She was on all fours hovering above him. Her titties hung down and her nipples brushed up against his chest. Her hair cascaded down all around him like a canopy. She looked at him for a moment and then bent her head down to kiss him on his cheek. He did the same to her and kissed her back on hers.

Then like everything else they ever did, it turned into another competition. She tried to kiss him back, but he moved his head to the side. She ended up kissing his ear. Then, he quickly turned his head and swooped in for another kiss. They wrestled some more and both tried to kiss each other on the cheek.

Then half by accident and half on purpose, their lips made contact. The second they kissed, all the passion they had held back exploded out. Their lips locked. Their tongues intertwined. They hugged each other tightly as they made out.

After about twenty minutes, they broke free from each other and lay apart to rest for a moment. It was quiet but then Cathy asked him, "Teddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you show me something?"

"Show you what?"

"Show me how you jack off."

"You really want to watch me do that?"

"Yeah," she said. "Show me how, and I'll help."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay, then," he said and then laughed. "Let's go!"

Teddy quickly sat up and leaned his back against the foot of his couch. His hand then went immediately to his cock, and he started pumping himself. Cathy's eyes went wide as she stared at his hand on his cock. She studied his movement from different angles, and then after a moment, she said, "All right, let me try."

She got between his legs and grabbed his shaft. She pumped him, then adjusted her grip and her position a little, and then she pumped him again. Cathy was physically gifted and excelled at every sport that she ever tried. Giving Teddy a handjob was no different than learning how to hit a forehand.

It didn't take her long to figure things out. She gauged her performance on Teddy's reaction. She paid attention to when he twitched or moaned and improved her grip until it was perfectly firm. Then as she found her rhythm, she stroked him faster and faster with more intensity than Teddy had ever felt before.

Then Cathy really got into it. Her focus was intense. She stared at his cock and gave it her full attention. She slowed down and got a better grip on him. She stroked her hand up his shaft and then down. She stroked him up again but this time when her hand stroked him all the way down to the bottom of his shaft, she let out a little grunt. It was like the satisfying grunt she made when she hit a good backhand, but this grunt was softer and sexier. Then she did it again. It was all way too much for Teddy.

"Cathy."

"What?"

"I'm coming," he cried out. "Faster. Faster. Oh shit!"

Like a switch, Cathy turned it on and started stroking him as fast as she could. She was like a machine. It felt incredible, and Teddy lost control. His body spasmed and twitched as he finally came. Cathy let out a squeal of surprise as cum spurted out of his cock.

He grabbed her. He pulled her against him and hugged her. His cock was sandwiched between their bodies as his cum continued to spurt out of him. He convulsed a few more times until he was finally done.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned out.

After a moment, she got up and looked down at her stomach. It was covered in his cum. She touched a spot and scooped it up with her fingers. She brought it up to her face, looked at it closer, and then smelled it. Then she tentatively stuck her tongue out to taste his cum.

"Hmm," she said.

"What?"

"Tastes like I imagined," she said giving him a shrug. Teddy stared at her with a questioning look. "What? It was going to happen eventually. I thought I'd just get it over with."

Then she got up and went to the bathroom. She cleaned up and then brought over some tissue paper and helped Teddy wipe the cum off of his chest. He flinched when she wiped the tip of his cock and she gave him a look.

"It gets sensitive right after I cum."

"It does? I didn't know that."

She rubbed the head of his penis again causing him to convulse a little. She laughed, and he grabbed her and pulled her in for another kiss. Afterward, she lay her head on his chest cuddled up against his side. Her hand gently stroked his cock and balls.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Of course."

Then she grabbed hold of him. Even though he had just cum, he was still hard.

"Oh, my god," she said. "Why are you still hard?"

"I don't know."

"I can't believe you. You're like a total sex maniac."

Cathy got up while Teddy stayed on his back. She kneeled over him with one knee on either side of his body and then sat down on his stomach. He had to look up at her, and the view from underneath her titties was unforgettable. Above him were two epic mountain peaks with her face like the sun rising up from between them.

"We might as well get this over with," she said.

"Get what over with?"

"You're going to tell me that a handjob isn't good enough for you and that you need me to do something more. I'm going to tell you no and never. But you're going to keep begging me. Then you're going to whine and cry about it until you wear me down."

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to do that."

"I'm dying, Cathy," she said mocking him with her guy voice. "Come on. I need more than a handjob. It's not good enough. I need a blowjob now."

She continued to mock him but Teddy didn't hear a word she was saying. Because while she was giving him shit, she was also putting her hair back into a ponytail. Her arms were raised above her and were moving about causing her titties to jiggle around. He stared at her titties like a kitten staring at a dangling piece of string.

After Cathy finished tying off her hair, she turned to him and caught him looking.

"Were you listening to anything I was saying?"

He gave her a shrug. Then he reached up and started playing with her titties.

"Teeeeddy," she whined out. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know. Whatever you want."

"All right fine!"

"What?"

"I'll give you a blowjob."

"You will? What?"

"Yeah, but you can't just lie there. You got to do me too."

"What are you talking about? What are you doing? Cathy?"

She got up and turned around. Then she lay back down on top of him in a 69 position with her pussy in his face and her face right by his cock.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready for what?"

"First one to cum loses."

"Uh, what?"

"Ready. Set. Go!"

Before he could say another word, she sucked his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down his shaft. It felt so good, that he threw his head back and let out a moan. The more he reacted, the faster Cathy bobbed her head on him.

Then he remembered that this was a competition, and he couldn't let her win. So he buried his face into her pussy and licked her with his tongue. His cock fell out of her mouth as she opened it in shock. She was silent at first, but then she let out a low moan that grew louder and louder. Her body shook and twitched around. She wiggled away from his tongue like she was being tickled, but he wrestled her back against him holding her in a passionate embrace. Once she couldn't move away anymore, he pushed his tongue in and out of her wet pussy causing her to scream out in joy.

After a moment, she regained her senses and sucked his cock back into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft while pumping him with her hand. It was so intense that it caused Teddy to stop licking her. It felt so good that he was on the verge of coming.

He had to do something because he didn't want to be the first to cum. He had to distract her so he licked her again. He glided his tongue up and down her lips. Then he flicked her clit back and forth. Slowly at first but then he flicked her faster and faster. With his cock still in her mouth, she let out a muffled moan and had to pause her sucking for a moment because the feeling was too much for her.

They went back and forth like that taking turns trying to make the other cum, until they stopped taking turns, and they both sucked and licked each other at the same time.

Cathy pumped his cock in and out of her mouth at a furious pace. At the same time, Teddy flicked her clit with his tongue with just as much enthusiasm. Like everything else that they did, it turned into a competition, and the competition brought out the best in them.

Cathy was the first to lose herself. She let out a muffled scream as her body started to twitch uncontrollably. She tried to hold herself back but Teddy kept up his pace. He flicked her clit until she finally came. But Teddy didn't last that much longer. The sight of her squirming on top of him sent him off as well, and he too started to cum. They moaned out and grunted with satisfaction as they experienced the best orgasms of their lives.

Teddy felt so relaxed that he closed his eyes for a second. He must have passed out because when he opened his eyes, Cathy was cuddled up against his side with her head on his chest.

"Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah, for like ten minutes."

"Shit, sorry."

"It's all right," she said as she gently stroked his cock and balls. Her touch was light and felt good to Teddy. His hand went over to her titties. Don't mind if I do, he thought as he softly massaged one of them. He felt so content that he wondered if life could ever get any better.

"Your blue balls all gone?"

"Yeah, all gone."

"I feel better too."

"Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I saw it online. Never tried it before but always wanted to. I don't know. It looked fun," she said then looked up at Teddy. "What did you think?"

"What did I think?"

"Yeah."

"Good game," Teddy said putting his hand up in the air.

"Good game," Cathy said as she gave him a solid high five.

They both laughed and then they just cuddled for a moment longer until Cathy broke the silence.

"Teddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I think we might be in trouble."

"What? Why?"

"Because I think I'm a lot like you."

"Yeah? How so?"

"I think I'm a total horndog too. I think I'm a sex maniac. Just like you."

"What makes you say that?"

"You know what we just did?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I want to do that again," she said and then after a pause. "And again. And again. I want to do that a bunch more times. And then I want to do other things. With you."

Teddy stayed quiet as he thought about what she had just said. Then the thought rushed down between his legs and though, he had just cum twice, his cock started to get hard again.

"You have a problem with that?" she asked.

"Obviously not," he said motioning toward his growing erection.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay, then. Let's go," she said with a smile. She sat up and tightened up her ponytail. Then she looked down at him. "So, what do you say? Best two out of three?"

Before he could answer her, she got on top of him while turning around so that her pussy was in his face. Then, she slurped and twirled her tongue all over the head of his cock. He leaned back and let out a moan. He enjoyed himself for a moment but then, remembered that it was a competition. It was the best two out of three, and he didn't want to lose. His competitive spirit kicked back in, and then they both went at it again.