Tome of Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Ian studies ancient tomes unaware of their true powers.
6.5k words
4.62
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday and almost the end of the week for Amara. She watched Ian on her screen; he was deeply engrossed in his work. The camera hidden in the digital clock in his office worked flawlessly. Installing a hidden camera in his office was, of course, a severe violation of his trust, but she had seen no other way. Initially, Amara had been nervous about it, but now she found watching him on the screen to be exhilarating. Looking at him in secret gave her tingles all over. It had been a good week altogether, Ian had gotten started well, and his obvious affection for her had made him follow along so far. Her plan was desperate, perhaps even foolish, but the goal justified the means Amara reminded herself.

Throughout her career, Amara had always had a rather strange affection for the occult. When she had first heard of the Tomes of Power, she fell in love with the myths surrounding them. From the tales of unfathomable deeds done by those who read them to the rumors of a secret organization trying to hide their existence, it was all very captivating. She had found and examined every document, every reference, and first- or second-hand account she could dig up. While the stories were fascinating, they were also clearly made up; superstition nothing more than that. Or so she had thought until she returned to Rome and first laid eyes on the set of tomes now referred to as the Angelica Texts. She had felt a weird sensation when she approached the collection for the first time but could not put her finger on what it was. The hairs of her arms rose, and without perceiving it, she had stepped closer. Some part of her was immediately convinced that these were the fabled Tomes of Power, but her rational mind interfered. No, the notion that they actually existed was absurd, childish even. Naturally, there could be old books around which the myths had grown, but that they actually were supernatural - that was just stories. In her highly trained scientific mind, the fables were nothing more than that; anything else was impossible. No, the effect was her mind playing tricks with her, nothing more than that. Still, even as she rationalized the sensation away, a sliver of doubt settled in her.

As the weeks passed with her studying the tomes, the sensation near them never waned; despite her efforts not to, she felt drawn to the books and worked day and night, but little did it help. She could not understand anything within them. Slowly she discovered that something or someone besides the cryptic script was working against her too. At first, she had free access to the tomes, but then that access had been revoked, with some weird excuse about preserving the books. Just thinking about it made her tighten her fists, and anger boiled in her all over again. She had half a lifetime of experience with old documents - handling artifacts with care was not something new! She had almost screamed at the poor clerk responsible for storage that she was only studying her scanned copies anyway - but she had kept calm. Keeping quiet turned out to be the best strategy. Even having digital versions was soon frowned upon, but there was, of course, no argument for not having them, and keeping her mouth shut bought her some time. Out of the blue, the university then politely clarified that researching the texts was a waste of time and could no longer be approved. An outrageous move altogether. Roberto had helped tremendously in fighting for their academic freedom to explore what they found significant, not the university's management. He had also stalled the requests to delete anything related to the tomes so far. All of this seemed so out of place that Amara had begun to ask herself what was going on. What was so important that she couldn't learn about it? The questions and resistance nurtured the doubt in her, and slowly she began entertaining the thought the perhaps there was some truth to it all.

Amara's frustrations rose both at the resistance but more and more at her lack of progress, and this was when she remembered Ian. She had all but forgotten him after leaving Chicago, but she needed help, and honestly, he was so much better at this than she had ever been. So she invited him to Rome in a desperate move to do something, anything. While waiting for all the formalities to settle, Amara had also started asking questions, and the answers she had found were equally scary and seductive. Ian's invitation, which had begun as a desperate move for help, soon became central in an exceedingly desperate plan.

Amara gave a little yelp when the familiar sound of a new email broke her reverie. It was from Ian, and reading it, it felt as if time itself slowed down. He had made a breakthrough! Holding her breath, she reread the email, her heart beating faster - this was fantastic news! His small breakthrough came much earlier than anticipated. He really was an astoundingly bright kid; she had been at it for months, with nothing to show - and now, within the very first week, he broke new ground. It stung a little too - but Amara forced the jealousy from her mind.

While composing a reply, a naughty idea grew in her mind. Ian had provided a breakthrough, although a minor one, was it enough? Probably not, but Amara was impatient by nature, and she didn't know how much longer Ian could keep from masturbating anyway. Smiling at the thought of him struggling, fantasizing about her, and it sent a shiver through her body. It must have been at least a week for him now unless masturbating was the last thing he had done before boarding the plane from Boston. She smiled at the thought of him feverishly stroking away in the airport restroom. He would have done exactly that had he known what awaited him in Rome. It would be so fun to make him cum, she thought with a smile and squeezed her legs together; a slight moan escaped her lips. Maybe it was time, after all? No, she had to play this right. Take things slowly, and don't rush it, Amara reminded herself. She knew herself well enough to realize when she tried to move forward out of impatience, even when it was definitely too early. Perhaps his odd nerdy charm was working on her, making her a little drawn to him? She had been very pleasantly surprised during the car ride. That part of the plan had turned out to be much more fun than Amara had anticipated. He was not only quite submissive in nature, as she had learned in Boston, but also a lot of fun to tease. So expressive when struggling and with a not-so-little surprise hiding in his pants.

Hearing Ian plead to cum yesterday had given Amara a rush, and now her reminiscence made her feel the telltale signs of arousal. Blood pumped through her body, and her nipples grew sensitive. While adjusting her bra, her fingers slid past her nipple; the accidental touch sent a spark through her. Her eyes closed, and she squeezed her breasts briefly before a hand slid down her body, pulling at her dress. Her hands moved with purpose and slipped between her legs. It was cramped in her chair, and she scooted forward, spreading her legs, the hand pressed firmly against her sex, and the professor had to bite her lip to keep from moaning out loud. Flushed, she withdrew her hand and reached for the water bottle, and took a sip. This was not the time nor the place, no matter how excited she was.

She had already begun formulating an answer, but she closed the window and discarded the draft. Instead, she stood up and headed for Ian's office to acknowledge his breakthrough. An email wouldn't do at all.

Her heart pumping hard in her chest, and her cheeks flushed. She had not left the excitement behind in her office, and she forced herself to walk slower. The door to Ian's office was open, and Amara slipped in quietly. Behind the desk, Ian was deep in thought, studying, and making notes. He had not heard her. Amara paused; Ian looked so cute sitting there, so focused on his work. She had never noticed it before, but he was rather broad-shouldered. She pushed the door close behind her leaning against it. The dull sound made Ian look up from his desk. In that first second, as he discovered who disturbed him, a flash of raw desire replaced his initial surprised expression before Ian collected himself and put on his usual polite facade.

"I saw your email, so you really think that three symbols make a character?" Amara asked and started toward the desk. Ian nodded in response, putting his pencil down. "If you are right, this is amazing!" She continued, "perhaps we can discuss it over lunch? My treat." Amara put on her most cheery and upbeat expression. Ian looked at his watch; it hadn't been ten minutes sínce he sent the email. She looked ravishing; her tight dress hugged her curvy figure elegantly, her face so full of color, she even sounded a little out-of-breath. Now he had her full attention; Ian felt his confidence rise, already standing to follow her but paused, looking down at his current task. Play it cool, he thought to himself.

"Sure, I was just in the middle of something. Can you give me a few minutes?"

"Of course," Amara answered and dropped to the chair in front of his desk. She pulled out her phone and started answering some dull administrative emails when a wicked idea came to her. Just the thought made her smile. She saved the draft she had been writing and put the phone away.

Crossing her legs, Amara reached for the buckle on her heel. Slowly removing the shoe from her right foot and placing it on the ground. Her fingers slid over the curves of her foot and toes, pretending to massage the soreness away. Taking her time nuzzling each toe, stretching, and bending her foot. Her little performance was supplemented by a deep relaxed sigh, drawing Ian's gaze from his work to her. Pretending not to notice him looking, she repeated the procedure with her left foot, giving Ian ample time to watch her legs and feet. Her dress had risen seductively far up her thighs, and the view was more than enough to distract the involuntary celibate Ian. Slowly she donned her shoes again, and without ever looking up, she lacily reached for her phone. Behind the desk, Ian was having difficulties coping with the view, his mouth dry as he attempted to adjust things without being too obvious. Equally relieved and disappointed that Amara had refocused on her phone, Ian looked back at the task in front of him but found he had completely lost track of where he was.

On the other hand, Amara hurriedly typed away on her phone and pressed send on her text message. Then she rose, "look at you all focused and hardworking - maybe you deserve a little treat?" Amara's voice was dripping with mischievous intent as she circled the desk. Straightening her dress, she sat down on the desk, half on top of Ian's work. Her eyes dropped to his crotch. "Uhh, someone seems to agree," she chuckled. Her perfume filled the air, and she leaned forward. Amara's fingers slowly reached his thigh and slid along the inside. In his pants, Ian's cock gave an involuntary twitch.

"Oh my! Someone is excited today," Amara said as she slipped from the desk and sank to her knees next to Ian's chair, and then proceeded to carefully unbutton his pants.

Oh God, could this be it? Ian thought and felt his hands start to shake at the possibility of a hard-earned reward. He could no longer remember what he had even worked on before Amara had joined him in the office. Pushing his chair a little back, Amara slipped in front of him, tugging at his pants; his cock was hardening fast, rising as his pants were pulled down. While unable to speak or move consciously, Ian's body lifted itself off the chair, and soon his pants and boxers were bunched up at his ankles.

"You really do keep your promise, don't you? I like that," Amara asked, looking at the full erection greeting her. Ian nodded as she wetted her fingers and started running them around the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes," Ian moaned a little too loudly.

"Better keep quiet; we don't want to be disturbed now, do we?" Amara slowly began to move her hand, and Ian, determined to keep quiet, quickly succumbed to the feeling. Closing his eyes, leaning back and savoring the moment. Surely this time, she would finally make him cum. He shifted forward on the chair to provide better access for Amara's hands, but just as her other hand grabbed his balls, there was a knock on the door. The sudden sound startled them both. Between his legs, Amara shot him a naughty and challenging grin. Then she dived forward and kissed the tip of his cock, then swirled her tongue around the head. Panic grabbed Ian - biting his lip not to moan out loud.

"Can I come in?" A female voice outside the office asked as the door slowly began to swing open.

Ian, desperate to find some way of hiding Amara - and what she was doing, pushed her under the desk and pulled the chair close, hiding his half-naked body behind it.

"Yes?" Ian said just as a young woman peeked in. Surprised with how calm he sounded, he leaned forwards and against the table, trying to hide the precarious situation. As he had shoved Amara under the desk, her mouth had slipped off his cock, but her hands still held on firmly. Hidden below the desk, they began moving: Her long and slender fingers stroking the length of his shaft ever so gently while the other hand carefully cupped his balls.

Above the desk, Ian was staring rather dumbly at the young woman who peeked around the door. Her face was cute, the short blonde hair styled in a bob-like way. Her bright, light brown eyes carefully scanned the room, and she gave a nervous smile that made her look very innocent.

"Hi! I hope I'm not disturbing you at a bad time," the woman said as she pushed the door open and stepped into the office.

"No, not at...," Ian answered by reflex before he understood his mistake; taking a deep breath, he finished, "...not at all."

Ian's words made her visibly relax; smiling a little wider, she spoke again. "Great! I'm Lisa; I just wanted to check up that everything is alright?"

Ian starred at her, at a loss for words.

"Sorry, I should explain. Whenever someone new starts, I just check that everything is alright, or well, I think it works that way at least." Looking nervous again, she kept talking, "I'm new here too, so I don't really know how everything works yet, but don't you worry about that, if there is anything, I will help you out. Just speak your mind."

Amara could hardly keep from laughing below the desk but bit her lips hard to prevent a suppressed chuckle. Instead, she sped up the movement of her hands. Ian tried squeezing his legs together to get her to stop, but her body was between them, and there was no escaping her. He moved one hand below the desk to push her away, but God, it felt good, and his efforts did nothing but spur Amara on. Ian was silently begging her to stop, but he didn't dare speak a word. Amara squeezed a little harder on Ian's balls and pulled his cock towards her, licking under the tip with her tongue again.

"Ian, right? Is everything going okay? I know it can be a little difficult starting in a new city, so if there is anything I can help you with?" Lisa kept talking when Ian failed to say anything.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling so well..." Ian attempted, but the last word turned to a high-pitched squeal as Amara squeezed his balls below the desk, and he suppressed a moan before continuing, "...today!"

Even in the cramped space under the desk, Amara managed to run her tongue slowly up and down the length of Ian's manhood. It felt so good, and a seductive sensation started to spread throughout Ian's body.

"Okay... do you want me to come back on Monday then." Lisa paused for a moment in a mix of confusion and compassion, "you don't want me to bring you something?"

Despite the derailing conversation above the desk, Amara was relentless and kept her manipulations going, slowly but surely pushing Ian to new heights of arousal. He had to make Lisa leave! And soon!

"Yes, Monday. Come back. Monday."

"Okay..." Ian's abrupt comments were clearly upsetting the otherwise so friendly Italian girl.

"Sorry, just... not... feeling well."

"Okay, no worries. I will come back on Monday then." Lisa turned around and walked back towards the door.

"Yes!" Ian half-shouted as Amara took his cock in her mouth; this was too much she would make him cum!

"You don't sound well at all. If you are feeling bad, maybe you should head home?" Lisa looked over at him with a forced smile, expecting some kind of answer, but she slowly started to turn towards the door when nothing came.

Amara's hand had squeezed harder around the bottom of Ian's shaft below the desk, tugging quickly up and down. Ian leaned further forward over the desk, his hands searching for something to hold onto. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. He was dizzy, lost in pleasure and embarrassment. He couldn't fight it anymore; he had to do something.

"Stop, please!" Ian pleaded. Lisa stopped mid-step and looked back. Amara let go of Ian's cock, which pulsed frantically in search of further stimulation. Both above and below, the two women were looking expectantly at Ian. It took a few moments for him to gather himself enough to realize what he had said. "Thanks, thanks for stopping by; I should probably... probably head home," Ian continued. The startled Lisa, however, didn't move. Instead, she looked curiously at him as a rather unusual thought came to her at that very moment: "He is cute when he is begging." The idea was unnatural for the altogether innocent Lisa, but just as suddenly as the thought had appeared, just as sudden had all the nervousness disappeared. She looked over Ian again; he actually seemed somewhat nervous, didn't he?

"See you Monday," Ian tried, but Lisa stood still staring carefully at Ian. Below the desk, Amara's hand had returned to gripping Ians cock and squeezed at the base of it. With carefully timing movements, she pushed Ian back toward the edge of orgasm. Lisa held Ian's gaze; she had begun to play with the top button of her summer dress. Just as her fingers unbuttoned it, she realized what she was doing and jerked her hands away. Lisa smiled and gave Ian a tiny wink before finally turning around and leaving Ian and Amara alone.

While walking back towards her desk, embarrassment washed over Lisa; the dress was not intended to be unbuttoned like that, and her fingers quickly redid the button! She turned into a bathroom she passed on the way and looked at her flushed self in the mirror. Leaning over the sink, she splashed her face and wondered what had just happened. Why had she winked at him before leaving? And why on Earth did she even find him cute? He was so not her type, the glasses, nerdy, and that ruffled hair. It is not that big a deal to style it - at least once in a while. And the dress? She looked in the mirror as she unbuttoned the top button again, just to see how it looked. The dress fell open - way more than expected! It was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra today. Remembering the feeling when Ian had begged her to stop made her nipples poke small but clear bumps on the dress. It didn't make any sense; I don't even find him attractive, she thought. But her body betrayed her, and her hand had already moved between her legs. With her other hand, Lisa pulled the dress out of the way, and her fingers slipped inside her panties and moved frantically over her sensitive clit. Mere seconds later and without warning, an orgasm hit her hard. Her body shook, and she grabbed onto the sink to steady herself as wave after wave rolled through her body. As her body came down from the orgasmic peak, she slid down on the floor. About ten minutes later, an exhausted and confused Lisa made her way back to her office, not sure what had happened.

Back in Ian's office, Amara pushed his chair back, laughing softly, "that was fun; I thought you would want to cum by now, but have it your way."

12