Tommy can Fix My Laptop

Story Info
An 18-year-old neighbour guy knows computers.
5.8k words
4.66
8.5k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a medium-sized city. I was born in this city and have lived here all my life, except for the years I spent studying elsewhere. I am a 48-year-old man with an average income. I'm not a model, but I'm still quite noticeable. I am 181 cm (5ft) tall and weigh less than 90 kilos (200 lb). I have short, light brown hair and trendy stubble. I wear glasses and have never worn contact lenses. On the other hand, my friends say that glasses make me look smart. Who knows.

My job involves sitting in an office and attending meetings. I talk and drink coffee. Too much, I admit. I do yoga and fitness boxing. If I didn't exercise I'd definitely be pretty fat. I eat whatever I like, usually something fatty or sweet. I quit smoking years ago; it was the best decision of my decision of my life. I have no children and live alone. I enjoy my lifestyle because I'm not responsible for anyone else, I don't have to compromise, and I'm free.

I moved to this area about a month ago. My old neighborhood was getting starting to get pretty restless. There were gangs starting to form, and it felt uncomfortable to walk the streets at night. It's peaceful here.

The parks are clean, the streets are quiet, and the people are more relaxed and friendly. The house is a two-story apartment building. The apartments are accessed by hallways on the side of the building. My apartment is on the second floor at the end of the hallway, which is nice because I have windows facing three different directions.

When I moved into the building, I noticed how friendly my new neighbors were. It felt like there was a community where people cared about each other. taken into account. Two movers who trucked in everything from the old from the old house in one truck. When the neighbors noticed a load of moving, many ran over to ask if they could help. Of course, I didn't refuse. It sped up the work and I got to know my new neighbors.

Friendly people helped me: Ben, a retired man with a gray beard with slightly off-color jokes. Anna, a middle-aged, big-breasted woman who assumed was a lesbian. It turned out she was. She was also a lovely person. Jim was a little over twenty, an athletic young man, almost 185 cm (6.5") feet tall. tall. He was like a Greek sculpture.

And then Kirstie, an ordinary looking woman in her forties. Ordinary in the way she blends into the scenery and doesn't stand out in the crowd. She had an eighteen-year-old son, Tommy, who was slim and slightly short, probably under 170 cm (5.7"). He said he played hockey and was into computers as a hobby. I needed clarification on what a computer hobby was, but in all the excitement I didn't ask.

People greeted each other in that house, and everyone always had time to talk about this and that. It was easy to fit in when you felt accepted in the community. I really enjoyed being and living there.

A few weeks passed. The weather was summery, sometimes it was sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy. The people were friendly as always. One morning the sky was gray, but I didn't bother me. What did bother me was that my laptop had slowed down even more, and when I got home from work, it wouldn't turn on at all. Or it would turn on, the lights would come on, but the screen would stay black. After a while, I decided to ask for help and called a neighbor.

"Kirstie. "The voice on the phone answered.

"Hi Kirstie, it's Ed from next door. Listen, my laptop doesn't seem to be and I'm having a bit of trouble. Can you tell me if Tommy is really as good with these with this equipment as he says he is?

"He certainly is; I think so. Today's young people are surprisingly good with these things, and Tommy seems to be more interested in them than a lot more than many others these days. "

"Would Tommy be so kind as to come and see if we could do something with that machine? Of course, I'll pay for it. "

"Tommy's not at home; he's out somewhere, I guess he went to play football with his friends. But he has a cell phone; I can give you his number."

"That would be very kind of you, Kirstie," I said, saving the number into my cell.

I called Tommy's number several times, but he didn't answer. About an hour later he called back. I told him my problem and asked if he could help. The young man got very excited and said he would come over right away to look at it. I pointed out tha it wasn't that urgent and that he could come when it's best for him to come. It was about fifteen minutes before the doorbell rang.

"Hey, Tommy, you were quick," I said, a little surprised.

"Of course. I said I'd be right over." He replied, wiping the water from his face. It was still raining.

"You are really wet. Wait a second, I'll get you a towel. Leave your shoes in the hallway." I handed Tommy a towel and he dried his hair and arms. His white shirt was so wet that his skin was showing through.

"It's raining there. "Tommy said. "Can you believe it? "

"Heh, No shit. Take off your shirt and I'll hang it up to dry." Tommy tried to to pull off his shirt. It was so wet it was clinging to his skin. I asked him to raise his hands and pulled them away. I put the shirt on the hanger and Tommy dried his body with a towel.

"Are you cold without a shirt?" I asked.

"Not at all. I'll leave this towel on my shoulders."

"I'll make some coffee, if you like, before we look at this ancient machine. Sit by the table." I said as we walked into the kitchen. I watched the boy secretly. His upper body was slim, but certain muscles stood out.

His chest and biceps showed the effects of the sport, even though he was quite skinny.

"So you play hockey?" I started the conversation as I sat down at the at the table with the hot coffee cups.

"Yeah." Tommy said, trying to drink from the cup, but it was still too hot.

"So what do you do in the summer? "I guess they play hockey in the in the winter. "

"Well. I don't do much in the summer. I play with the guys and do some on the computer."

"You have a sporty body." I said, trying to take a sip from the cup at the same time at the same time.

"Really?" He asked. We talked about hockey, computers, and other things of interest to a young man his age. We finished the coffee and went into the bedroom, where my laptop was on the bed. followed Tommy, admiring his great body.

"You don't have a desk?" Tommy asked, wondering about the laptop on the on the bed.

"I use my laptop so rarely that I didn't feel the need for a separate one."

Tommy sat down on the bed and took the laptop in his lap, opened the case, and said what I already knew; it didn't work.

"I need to get into BIOS," Tommy said.

"Where is it? "I asked and Tommy started to laugh.

Tommy turned off the laptop and rebooted it. A strange program appeared that I knew anything about.

"This is the BIOS. Or actually this is UEFI," Tommy said and started tapping on the keys.

"What is it for?" I asked, feeling old and stupid.

"It's a program that finds and loads the operating systemwhen the compute starts up."

"OK, there's always something new to learn. For me, it's enough to be able to do the little things little things I do with that thing."

Tommy was typing something, moving the mouse, and talking to himself, something I couldn't I couldn't make out.

"Can you fix it?" I asked.

"I don't know. There is obviously something wrong with the memory, maybe RAM. Can I have a small screwdriver?" he asked.

I reached for the toolbox and Tommy looked for a screwdriver of the right size. He turned the the laptop and started unscrewing the hatch on the back.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I asked, feeling a little insecure.

"I Do. I'm going to remove the RAM and see if there's a contact failure," Tommy replied without looking up from the machine.

OK, let's hope you get it fixed." I thought the boy would be working for a long time, so I decided to do some housework. I filled the washing machine and did my few dishes. There was no sound coming from the bedroom. I looked over there and there was Tommy lying on his stomach looking at the laptop screen. There was a video playing where man was lying on his back on a bed, and a other guy was sitting on top of him. He was taking a big cock inside him by sitting on him.

I was scared because the emergence of this trend in such a small community wasn't necessarily to everyone's liking. I stood quietly in the doorway and at the lad watching the video. He had his hand under his hips and was obviously fondling himself as he watched the video. He clicked the video forward. Now the couple were sucking each other's dicks.

I stood quietly in the doorway and watched the boy's reactions. He clearly didn't find it negative, but rather intrigued. On the screen, the couple continued their play. After a while, the man squirted his cum in the younger man's face. Tommy's hand moved faster and faster under his hip. I watched intoxicated. My hand went into my pants and squeezed my swollen cock hard. I wanted to see how Tommy would react to being caught watching porn.

"Did you get it fixed?" I asked, looking out the door. On the laptop screen, the man was sucking the younger one's dick. Tommy panicked and tried to turn off the machine, but he could only managed to push it further away. Then he turned to me, his face bright red.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to... it was stored on this device, and I just kind of somehow opened up and..."

"It's okay, Tommy. Take it easy," I reassured the boy. I hope you are not shocked or disgusted by what you just saw."

"Not really. I don't think so, it's just..."

"Just?

"I've never seen this before, not even online. I haven't been even looking for anything like... like this..."

Tommy's comment put me in a situation where I had to think deeply. I saw that he had clearly reacted to the video with interest, even excitement. But of course it didn't mean anything. When you're young, you're very curious.

"Have you never heard that boys can do that to each other?

"Of course I have. I've just never been very interested in it."

"Would you like to watch another movie?" I asked. I had nothing more to lose, and grabbed the mouse. Tommy didn't say anything. He looked at me, smiled shyly and nodded his head. I thought about what kind of video to play. Nothing too too drastic. Something slower and more erotic. The sun began to set, and the room went dark. I turned on the table lamp and clicked to start the video.

I looked at Tommy, who was staring intently at the laptop screen, shutting out the outside world. He was licking his lips and occasionally letting out a sigh. Without realizing it, he moved his hips against the bed. In the video, they took off their shirts and and caressed each other's bodies while still kissing. The younger one was about Tommy's age.

I put my hand on Tommy's shoulder. It had been an eternity since I had touched an eighteen year old. I moved my hand slightly and slowly, watching for his reaction. He didn't react at all, just continued to stare at the movie. I stroked his neck. The hair was boyishly short, and the back of it felt rough. I moved my hand between his shoulder and his neck. He didn't seem to mind.

Now, in the video, the guys were lying on the floor, on the carpet. They were wearing baggy sweatpants, and they had their hands in each other's pants, obviously wanking their dicks. Their naked torsos were rubbing against each other, and their mouths were wet against each other.

I moved my hand down along his bare back. I used my fingers to climb back up to the shoulder and down again. I did this for a while and he didn't resist. I patted his cheek several times and stroked his back again. He turned to me and asked:

"Is it nice to kiss another man? How does it feel compared to kissing a girl?"

"You can't know until you try," I replied roughly. I pressed my forehead and nose against his. I gave him an 'Eskimo kiss', nose to nose and whispered, "Would you like to try?" I didn't wait for an answer. Instead, I wet licked my lips and pressed the against his. They were soft. Softer than anything before. He was trembling with excitement; after all, it was his first kiss with another man. I stuck my tongue between his and licked his soft mouth. I sucked his upper lip between mine and nibbled it gently with my teeth.

Tommy put his hand on my shoulder. I rolled onto my back and pulled him onto me. The couple's panting could be heard on the video. I reached out with my hand to squeeze his butt; it was firm and tight, as an athlete should be. Our hips were against each other, and to my delight I felt something hard against mine.

I turned him back onto his side and unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt, and soon it was completely open, exposing my slightly hairy chest. He looked at me with a strange expression on his face. He looked like he was on some kind of drug. His hips pressed against my cock, and I wondered if he was going to get even closer.

Tommy pressed his hands to my chest and looked at them. The tanned hands contrasted with the man who had been sitting in the office all summer. I moved my hips and my stiff cock moved over his, of course we both had our pants on, but I could feel it.

"You're really hard," he said. I can feel it. Is it because of me?" Tommy asked, eve though he knew very well that it was.

I poked the bulge under his belly button with my fingertip. "So are you. Is it because of me?"

We smiled at each other and started laughing. I think the laughter was mostly out of nervousness.

"Come here," I whispered, pulling him on top of me. We kissed passionately. Our drooling mingled and our tongues played wildly. I ran my hands over his warm body. He was wearing jeans, and I surprised even myself when I found myself reaching for his belt. We turned around. I was lying half on top of him, trying to figure out the mechanism of the belt. But it was a very standard buckle that was easy to open.

Tommy's hands were also moving along my body. When we turned around, I had taken off my shirt and our bare chests were touching. I kissed his neck and I felt his hot breath on my ear. It was tense and intermittent. I unbuttoned his jeans with I unbuttoned his jeans in one motion, and it wasn't unclear to Tommy what I was doing. I put my fingers on the the zipper and started to open it slowly.

- Nix... Nax - one zipper tooth after the other.

The soft sound of a zipper could be heard in the room. I did it slowly because it was somehow infinitely erotic. It was already completely dark outside, and only a dim table lamp illuminated the bedroom. If someone in the house across the street had known to look in the right window, they might have seen something you don't see every day.

The zipper had stopped moving. The front of his pants was as open as possible. I could feel the fabric of the underwear under my fingers. I pushed my hand just below the waistband and felt the pubic hair.

"Can I take them off? " I asked, tugging at his jeans. The question made me nervous, but at the same time I was quite confident because he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Uh-huh," Tommy replied, lifting his firm butt to make it easier to remove his pants. After a while, the blue jeans were crumpled at the end of my bed, and I kicked them to the to the floor.

I stroked his smooth body. He had a small butt and it was deliciously round. I felt his clumsy and inexperienced fingers struggling with my belt. The young man was doing it of his own free will. It was amazing.

"Can you do it?" I asked, barely lifting my lips from his. I pulled my stomach in a little to loosen the belt.

"Oh, yes I can," Tommy replied without lifting his lips from the kiss.

He pulled and pushed at the belt for a while until he succeeded. The buckle fell to the mattress with a slight metallic clink. The top button of my jeans was no problem, but Levi's jeans have a lot of buttons. One by one, though, he unzipped them one by one and tugged at my pants, just as I had done to his.

A young man tried to take my jeans off, but I had to help him. My jeans spilled on the of the bed on top of Tommy's. If I had dreamed a vision of our pants on top of each in my dark bedroom, I would have laughed at the impossible dream, but now it was all true.

Tommy was wearing traditionally styled, fitted cotton underpants. It felt crazy enough to touch his underwear, but it felt even crazier to be able to feel the bulgeunderneath them. His dick was eagerly hard as steel; there was no doubt that my surprise lover was was enjoying every moment. There was a wet spot on the underpants. Pre-cum, I knew. That was a good sign too.He stroked the shaft of my throbbing cock in my boxers. He did it carefully; it was something new and interesting for him.

"Grap it tight," I whispered. The boy gently squeezed the shaft of my cock. "This way," I said, squeezing his organ. He squeezed harder; it felt good. My cock had been squeezed before, often, but never with such an uncertain, probing hand, and it increased my heat, if that was even possible. Finally, I slipped my hand into his underwear and took his naked and nice dick in my grip. It was a pretty typical size willing penis.

Tommy followed my lead and took my bare cock in his hand. He moved his hand slowly, my foreskin giving way to a smooth movement.

"That's nice," Tommy said as if to himself. "Can I see it?"

I was completely surprised by the request.

"Do you want to take these off?" I said, meaning my boxer.

"Huh!" Tommy sighed. I lifted my hips slightly and Tommy pulled my underwear down to my ankles. My cock was resting against my stomach, and in the dim light I could see that it was so swollen, that the blood vessels were bulging on its surface. I hadn't had sex in a while, and I hadn't masturbated in a week, so I was afraid I was going to cum right away when he picked it up. He grabbed it in his hand. Luckily, I had recently tidied up my pubic hair; an untidy mess could have been an unpleasant sight to such inexperienced eyes.

"If only the guys could see me now," Tommy said, giggling nervously meaning his friends. My stiff cock had grown so large that his fingers could barely reach around its base. He jerked my cock and was curious.

"Have you fucked with this it a lot?"

"Pretty much, yes," I replied.

He paused for a moment and looked at me with an uncertain and slightly frightened expression.

"I'm a virgin."

I wasn't surprised, many 18-year-olds are virgins, and his awkwardness gave a clear picture.

"No girls either?"

"Never," he replied, looking thoughtfully at my cock.

"But you wanted to."

My question was clearly leading.

"Yes. I wanted to," he said. "And I still want to."

"This?" I said sucking his neck.

"Mmm... Fuck yes."

"Good," I said and gave him a wet kiss.

I rolled over so that Tommy was underneath me. I kissed his ear and moved down to lick his soft skin. I squatted in front of the boy and sucked on his nipples. First one, and then another. The small, firm nubs above the hairless, flat chest were something so exciting that my breath almost stopped. I could have sucked and licked them until morning, but I knew there were more delicious things to taste.

I dipped my tongue into the pit of his navel, at the same time caressing his body all over with my hands. He sighed and let it all happen with pleasure. My chin touched something soft but stiff. I lowered my head. Tommy's hard cock rested hard on his pubic mound, pointing toward his navel, where it almost reached.

I put my head back down and kissed the head of his cock, Tommy let out a loud moan and shook his hips. He breathed hard into his lungs and whispered...

"Ed."

Tommy's voice was barely audible in the room. I answered him with my lips pressed against his cock,

"Yes, Tommy."

"I'm losing my virginity tonight, aren't I?"

12