Tommy's Journey 02: Furniture Store

Story Info
Dad makes Tommy lose his pants at the furniture store.
3.9k words
4.29
17.5k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: This story involves consensual incest and forced public nudity that is non-consensual.

After Tommy sucked his father's massive load in front of his mom he felt awkward when he woke up the next morning. His dad had yelled at his mom and shared a bed with him, but when he got up his parents were in the kitchen talking like normal.

"Good morning Tommy." His mother greeted him as she put an array of breakfast foods on a plate for him.

"Good... morning?" Tommy responded/

"What's wrong, champ?" His father asked.

"Nothing, I guess... I just... last night."

"It's fine." His mother said as she set the plate down and gestured for him to sit down. Tommy obliged, slowly. "Your father and I talked it over. He was raised in a very different household than I was, so what you two were doing last night had a different meaning to me than it did to the both of you."

Tommy looked at his father for reassurance. "It's true son," Charlie started. Tommy picked up the sausage link on his plate. "While your mother grew up in a more traditional household, I grew up in a..." Tommy wrapped his lips around the sausage and slowly slid some of it into his mouth as he watched his father, who shifted a little. "less, um, less traditional household. I only had brothers and my father encouraged us to experiment with each other instead of watching porn. For my family, sex is as normal as playing baseball or video games." Tommy took a bite as his father paused and wiped a bit of drool from the corner of his mouth. "Uh, sex isn't always uh... romantic. It can be a way to show someone you care about how much you care about them."

"That makes sense." Tommy said.

"Alright boys, we need to get dressed so we can take my mom shopping for a new chair. Don't be long finishing up, okay sweetie." Peg said as she got up and kissed Tommy on the head, then left the room.

"You fucking beast." Charlie sensually growled at Tommy.

Tommy shot him a sly look as he took another bite of sausage. Charlie stood up to show his son the massive tent in his PJ pants. "Now we have to go out with your grandma and I'll I'm gonna think about is face fucking you." He walked over to his son and pulled the beast out. "How much did you like sucking on daddy's cock last night?" he said, letting his cock head bob in front of his son's face.

"I loved it daddy." Tommy smiled.

"Smell it." He said, putting his cock right under Tommy's nose. Tommy took a big whiff and could smell last night's cum and the sweat of sleep. "You're gonna suck daddy's dirty cock later."

Tommy's cock sprang to life in his pants. "Fuck dad, now I'm horny."

Charlie reached down and felt his son's bulge, pressing his balls and cock tighter against Tommy's face. "Good, I'm gonna punish you today for getting me so worked up."

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked.

Charlie grabbed at the buttoned opening of Tommy's PJ pants and yanked it open, tearing the hole beyond repair. "What the fuck dad? I get you horny and you rip my clothes?" He couldn't help but enjoy the way his cock looked as it stood erect in the now torn pants.

"That wasn't your punishment, that was just so I could see that perfect little guy." Charlie bent over and kissed his son's cock head. "Now go get dressed."

Tommy and his parents slowly walked through the furniture store, looking at everything his grandma and mom wanted to even though they were only there for a chair. The store they went to was an 18+ store because they did not want obnoxious children to mess with their sales. It was a brilliant tactic, this place always had quite a few customers.

Tommy and his dad looked at a waist high dresser that had a cabinet on the end, and an array of drawers across the rest. "This is interesting." Tommy said as he opened the cabinet side. Charlie looked inside as Tommy opened a couple drawers. He saw the key for the cabinet part and grabbed it to look at it. He also noticed that a part of Tommy's sweatpants had caught on the lock contraption, and an evil thought crossed his mind.

Charlie closed the cabinet while Tommy was still messing with the drawers, then locked the cabinet and stuck the key in his pocket. "Come on son, your mom and grandma are actually moving."

"Okay... wait." Tommy said, realizing his pants were stuck. "I'm caught in this cabinet." Tommy pulled on the knob of the door, but it wouldn't budge. "It feels like it's locked." He tried to pull harder, but nothing happened.

Charlie came over and pulled on the door, knowing it wouldn't open. "Huh, that's odd. Did you see a key in the drawers?"

"No. Fuck." Tommy cursed. "I hope this doesn't wreck my pants."

"Oh, maybe if we tug on them they'll come out."

"No! I don't want them to tear, they're expensive! Go get a manager and see if they have the key."

Tommy panicked as his dad walked off. That manager had to have a key or some other way to open this damn cabinet. He couldn't take his pants off, he never wore underwear when he wore sweatpants.

"What's going on, son?" his mom asked as she walked back over with his grandma. "Are you interested in this dresser?"

"No, my pants are caught in the door. Dad went to ask the manager for the key."

Charlie came back with a well-built middle aged man wearing a white button up that showed his hair nipples on his firm chest. "Oh, you are stuck." He said when he saw Tommy's pants. The man tried at the door. "Well shoot."

"What, what is it?" Tommy panicked.

"The only key for this thing is inside."

"Can't you like... take it off the hinges or something?"

"I'm sorry sir, the hinges are on the inside. It makes the dresser look nicer."

"Fuck." Tommy muttered. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Can he take the pants off and walk around in his underwear? It's too hot for him to sit outside in the car." Charlie asked.

Tommy felt a little light headed at the realization. His dad had done this to him to punish him. "I guess that's fine." The manager shrugged.

"I can't." Tommy pleaded. "There has to be another way to get this open." The manager shook his head. Tommy sighed. "I can't walk around in my underwear because I'm not wearing underwear."

"Oh Tommy." His grandmother tsked.

"It's adults only in here, surely it's not a problem if he walks around half naked?" His father pushed.

"Of course it's not okay, that's indecent exposure."

"But he's stuck, if everyone here is fine with it can he? It's not big."

Tommy's heart sank and his face burned. How could his father do that to him?

"Oh," the manager looked down at Tommy's tiny bulge. "Oh, I see. I guess that shouldn't be a problem then." The manager pulled out a radio and pushed a button, "Attention staff, a guest has got their pants caught in a cabinet, so they are going to be taking their pants off. The client is also not wearing underwear today, so they will be half naked. His cock is small. If any of your clients are uncomfortable with this please radio me in the next 20 seconds."

Tommy wished he could crawl into the cabinet. He tried to will someone in the store to radio back to the manager, but the 20 seconds passed without a sound. "Okay, I guess take them off." Tommy swallowed, and slowly pulled his pants down. He turned from his family and the manager, his butt facing them. As the pants slipped off his plump cheeks they jiggled. "Oh wow, nice ass."

The pants being caught in the cabinet made it difficult for Tommy to step out of them, so he had to climb up on the dresser to get out of the pants. He could feel the air on his hole as he climbed up and his cheeks opened. "That is a pink hole." His father beamed.

"Pinker than any clit I've seen." The manager added. Charlie laughed with him.

"Can we hurry it up, Tommy, we still need to find grandma a chair." His mother chided.

Tommy managed to get both legs out of the pants, and put a hand over his groin as he got off the dresser. "Okay, let's not take all day with this please." Tommy said.

"I need to see your cock." The manager stopped them. "I need proof that it is small, the customers agreed to a small cock walking around, if you turn out to be huge that could create a problem."

Tommy looked down, annoyed and embarrassed. He moved one hand, the other hand still completely covering his cock and balls. "Are you sure this isn't enough, dude?" He begged.

"I'm sorry, but it's not."

Tommy moved his hand. "Oh, that is small." The manager said, then walked away.

"Do you have the fucking key?" Tommy muttered to his dad as they started around the store.

"I did, but I stuffed it in a couch cushion somewhere." He flashed Tommy a wicked grin, it was sexy. Tommy felt a tickle in his cock. Fuck.

"Why are you doing this?"

"It's always been a dream of mine to do something like this, be with a cute guy who's exposed in public. I never dreamt it'd be with my beautiful son."

Tommy tugged at his shirt to pull it over his cock, but it wasn't long enough, even for his little cock. On a normal guy the shirt would, but because his pecs were so big the shirt pulled up. "Fuck these tits." Tommy said, covering his cock with his hands again.

Charlie put a hand on his son's shoulder to stop him, then put his mouth to his son's ear, "Admit it," he said in a low sensual voice, "this is fucking hot. Your perfect ass is on display for anyone behind you, your big beautiful tits are pulling your shirt up like a bimbo, and it's making that little cock of yours want to wake up."

He was right. It was exciting being exposed. He liked when other people commented on how nice his body was, but he never let them see his cock. He definitely showed off his ass to anyone on campus who asked to see it, never his hole though.

Charlie continued, "Imagine everyone in the store looking at your beautiful little cock. They can't believe it's that small. How does that make you feel?"

Tommy's cock pressed against his hand as it stiffened.

"Fuck dad." He muttered.

"Show me."

"No."

"Show daddy your cock."

Tommy obliged and opened his hands so that his dad could see he was hard. Charlie gave him a soft smack on the butt before walking ahead, grinning.

"How does this couch feel?" His mom asked as he caught up. Tommy realized one of the sales associates was now helping them. She was pretty and young, auburn hair cascaded onto her shoulders and to her breasts that nicely filled the sweater she was wearing.

Charlie sat down. "It's nice. Come have a seat son." Charlie patted the cushion next to him. Tommy sat down.

"It's nice, mom." He mumbled.

"Why don't we look at mattresses?" Charlie asked as Peg contemplated the couch.

"Sure, I don't think we need a couch right now."

Tommy rolled his eyes. The women turned to walk away, as Tommy was standing up Charlie grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked. Tommy's arms flew out as he tried to brace himself for the fall, his hard little cock fully exposed. He landed hard on the couch next to his father again. Charlie reached over and gave the little cock a few quick tugs, then followed the women.

"Fuck." Tommy moaned looking down at his cock. There was a small dot of precum on his slit now. He stood up and put his hands back in position.

In the mattress section his dad was already laying on a mattress. "Tommy, go lay next to your father and tell me if you like that mattress." His mother said.

"I'm good."

"Tommy, don't disobey your mother." His grandma scolded. She gave him a firm smack on his ass. He let out an ow as his grandma said "Now!"

The saleswoman stifled a laugh as he walked past her to the mattress his dad was laying on. Not moving his hands, he sat on the bed, then carefully laid down. "It's nice." He said.

"You should get a picture of us!" Charlie said to his wife.

"Oh, that would be cute!" Peg said, pulling out her phone.

"I really don't think we need any pictures of me half naked in public."

"Oh, get over it." His mother said. "Say cheese!"

Charlie quickly looped his arm over Tommy so that it pulled one of his hands off his cock. With the pressure, he used his groin to buck Tommy forward, pulling the other hand off his cock and pinning it under him. "Cheese!" Charlie called.

Tommy was mortified. His erect cock was now on display for his mom, grandma, and the attractive saleswoman. He tried to wrestle out of his dad's grasp, but he couldn't.

Peg and her mother looked at the picture. "Oh, it's cute." Peg cooed.

"His little cock is in there too." His grandma said.

"I don't think my manager agreed to that." The saleswoman pointed to Tommy's erect penis. "We were told small cock, not erect cock."

"How about..." Charlie started in, Tommy was getting angry. "We measure it. If it's big enough to be inappropriate, we'll leave, but if he's too small to be considered an aroused man then we can stay?"

The woman pondered it. "I'll ask my manager while I look for a tape measure." she looked at Tommy's penis and smirked, "but I really don't think that'll be necessary." She walked away. Tommy felt horribly embarrassed, but his cock was rock hard. Why was he so turned on by this?

Peg and her mom started looking at another mattress.

"Do you feel how hard my cock is in my pants?" his father was in his ear again. Tommy could feel it, the massive meat was pressed hard against his ass. "It's taking all my strength to not fuck you on this bed right now."

"Daddy, I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"What do you mean?"

"It's extremely humiliating to be exposed like this, and you keep making comments about how small I am."

"I'm sorry my comments are upsetting you." Charlie said, still not letting his son go. "Any time I mention your cock I am talking about it with love. It is perfect the way it is. I wanna show it to the world I'm so damn proud that's my boy and his cock." Tommy's cock jumped. Charlie chuckled seductively into Tommy's ear, "You're so fucking hard, you love being humiliated."

The saleswoman came back with the manager, she was holding a tape measure. "Veronica here will measure the cock, anything under 5 inches is small enough to not cause a problem." The manager said.

"I can measure it." Tommy said, his father finally letting him go.

"No, I'll need Veronica here to do it, I don't want you lying to us."

Tommy stood up, his penis sticking straight out and harder than ever. The woman took the tape measure and put it at the base of his cock. The touch of it and her fingers grazing his cock made his cock twitch. She jumped a little, startled, then giggled, "Ew, he's precumming!"

They all looked to see a large dribble of precum coming hanging out his slit. "Oh really, Tommy." his mother said.. She pulled a tissue out of her bra and wiped the tip of his penis aggressively. Tommy didn't think his face could get any warmer.

The woman put the tape measure back in place, his cock twitched again at her touch, but this time she didn't flinch. It doesn't take much of the tape measure to get to the end of his cock. Tommy's jaw dropped at the sight of the measurement. "4 1/2 inches," Veronica said. "I guess the little cock isn't a problem."

With the manager's permission, they continued walking. They got into a section of the store set up for kid rooms. Tommy stopped trying to hide his cock now, believing he couldn't possibly face anything more humiliating than an attractive woman telling him his cock was not only not 5 inches, but a whole half inch less than that.

One woman walked passed and audibly said "This doesn't feel appropriate for this store."

"The manager said his cock was only 4 1/2 inches, so it was too small to be sexual." The saleswoman helping her said.

"Oh, heavens, yes that's true. it is a little thing isn't it?" They walked away, Tommy feeling more and more upset.

It felt like they suddenly kept walking past people, but none of them were looking at furniture. They all pointed at his cock, then they'd giggle or whisper to each other. He was sure a couple of people took a picture of him.

They come up to a bunk bed and Peg told him to climb in and get a picture. "This isn't necessary, mom. Look at me, haven't I been through enough?"

"You? Look at what you've put me through! My son is half naked walking around the store while I'm trying to buy my mother a chair. And, to top it off, his little penis is erect. I think the least you can do for me is climb into that bed for a picture!"

Reluctantly, he started up the ladder, no longer possessing the energy to fight anyone. "I'll help you up, champ." Charlie said as he put his hands on Tommy's bare ass. He positioned his hands so that he could spread Tommy's cheeks and press a thumb against his son's hole. Tommy felt precum pulse out of his cock, he looked down and saw a little puddle on the ladder.

"Oh cute, hold that!" Peg said. She snapped a photo, not realizing her husband was fingering their son. "So cute!"

Charlie gave Tommy a push, forcing him to let out a moan as he pushed up onto the bed, his cock dragged along the silky bedding, leaving a trail of precum. He smiled for a picture, then climbed down as his mom and grandma walked away again. "What the fuck dad?" he whispered.

"I'm about to cum in my pants just looking at you like this." his dad said. He lifted his shirt slightly to reveal he'd pulled his cock up through his waistband, which was soaked from the precum dribbling out.

"Then why don't you pull your cock out and join me? This is getting ridiculous!"

"I'm too big to be exposed like that. Your perfect little cock is small enough to be out, manager's rules. Stop pretending you're not enjoying this." His dad tapped his stiff cock. it bobbed slightly twice before sticking straight out again.

"Oh honey, here are the chairs!" Peg called.

"We'll be right over, I just have to tie my shoe!" Charlie knelt down in front of Tommy. He looked up in his son's eyes, the small cock not doing anything to obstruct their gaze. Tommy liked the sight of his father's face under his small cock. Charlie opened his mouth slightly, then slowly sighed, the warm air tickling Tommy's small balls and cock. Tommy lost his balance for a moment as he moaned and stumbled forward. Charlie caught Tommy by the waist, and let Tommy's cock go into his mouth. As Tommy steadied himself Charlies slowly pulled his mouth off the little cock, running his tongue along the underside.

"Fuuuuuuck dad. I'm so close, it fucking hurts how close." Tommy cried.

"You need to release, champ?"

"Fuck yeah. Can we please find a bathroom?"

"Boys, get over here!" Peg demanded.

"No time for the bathroom, champ." his dad said. "We'll be right over, hun." With that, Charlie slapped Tommy hard right on the crack of his bubble butt. Precum dropped from his cock. Then Charlie slipped a finger into Tommy's hole and started guiding him towards the chair section.

"Mmmm dad, mm fuck, what the mmmm ffffuck are you dooooing?"

"You said you needed to cum, so daddy's gonna make his boy cum."

Tommy looked ahead and saw that there were at least 20 people in the chair section. "But daaaad, uh fuck yeah, mmmm.... there's too many peeeuhhhhple."

Charlie ignored his son and continued to finger him while pushing him forward by his ass. His own cock throbbed as his son's tight virgin hole clenched on his finger. They got over to his mom and grandma, Charlie aggressively ramming his finger into his son's sweaty hole.

"Oh fuck." Tommy moaned. "I'm gonna cum... I'M GONNA CUM!" he shouted. Charlie yanked his finger out his son's ass and stepped aside so no one could see what he was doing. All the heads in the area turned to look at Tommy as he shot ropes of cum out of his small cock. "Oh FUCK YEAH! MMMMM FUCK!" he whimpered. The cum doused the leather chair in front of him with more cum than he'd ever seen come out of his cock before.

As he came down from the best orgasm of his life, he looked around to see the shocked faces, then his mother and grandma looking horrified. He looked down and saw that his cock had already gone completely soft.

12