Tommy's Story

Story Info
A Cuckold finds there is way to live and be happy.
7.3k words
2.6
21.5k
17
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikey1970
Mikey1970
14 Followers

1.) Although my story is inspired by Goodhusband and his works, this is my own original work.

2.) I could not have done anything with my editors Madanemeis and MadelineMasoch.

A lot of time and cursing, and threats of percussion therapy were employed. No vegetables were harmed

Main cast

Tommy/Bunny 27 years old, 5 'ft even with short brown hair, 125 lbs - has spent the last 18 months in extreme exercise programs to make his body rock hard. Despite his diminutive penis he learns how to rock a woman's world, married to Sarah

Sarah 27 years old, 5'4 natural blond hair and bare pussy but large breasts and full hips, was dubbed "Blow job Queen Of Boone College", married to Tommy

Linda 48 5'3, 135 lbs, shoulder-length glossy brunette hair, large breasts, and an hourglass figure. Engaged to John

John/Chippie 50 years old, 6'2, 295lbs, Heavily tattooed, former Navy cook, engaged to Linda, owned by Linda

D'Vinity 30 years old, 5'10 with caramel skin, smells of cocoa and ocean breezes, comes off as ditzy, high school educated but extremely well-read. Full breasts a man can get lost in. Married to Maurice

Mindy/Nymph 24 years old, 5'1, 125 pounds small breasts with large elongated nibbles that are very sensitive, very outgoing, and gives her whole heart to her partner and craves being loved by a family. Engaged to James

RubyMae 73 years old, 5'3", Seductress and compassionate friend, silver-haired, married to Winston

Maurice is 30 years old, 6'2 230 pounds Mocha skin-toned with a 10" cock, Elegant, and prefers charm and refinement to an argument. Married to D'Vinity

James Jackson 52 years old, 6', 200 pounds, Can be incredibly dominant, engaged to Mindy

Winston Tyler is 74 years old, 5'10. Husband to RubyMae, Tommy's mentor.

June Hansen 32 years old, 5'8 strawberry blond, married, B cupped full breast.

My name is Thomas Jamieson, but you can call me Tommy. I met my wife Sarah at Boone College where we were undergraduates together. She took my breath away from the very first day I met her, and she is still the most amazing part of my life. We've certainly had some ups and downs but we have come through them so much stronger.

I suppose I need to tell you more about our past, or else this won't make much sense at all. We were considered to be a very unlikely couple at college. I'd bet most people didn't realize we were even a couple. Sarah had quite the reputation in college, mainly as the 'Blow job Queen Of Boone College', and if I had any reputation at all it would be as a colossal nerd, with no skills with women at all. I was still a virgin when I left home for college, and with my tiny penis I thought I'd probably remain one all my life. At best, I could manage to present about 4 and a half inches of short hard dick.

Sarah and I met in a class, and we struck up a conversation at the end of it when I went up and told her how much I loved the poetry she had written and read out loud to us that day. Now you need to understand, Sarah is a beautiful woman, with blonde hair, very large breasts and a tiny waist. She could have been dismissed as a bimbo but that wouldn't be true, she has a great mind. I think she was more surprised that I wasn't trying to just hit on her like all the other guys, but told her I admired her writing instead.

We started studying together for most of our classes. We congratulated each other on every grade we achieved and celebrated our successes as friends. But I was troubled, as I had begun to hear the rumors about her on campus. My heart was falling in love with her, and my mind said that was a hopeless fantasy as a girl that beautiful would never, ever, choose me and my microdick. Her reputation as an easy lay on campus certainly didn't help me gain confidence.

By the second year at college, we were best friends. Sarah didn't hang out much with the other girls in her dorm. One day when I met her for a study session in her room she was in tears when I arrived. I got her to sit down and asked her what the matter was. She told me all about the jealousy and bitterness of the other girls. It seemed they were jealous of her looks and her frequent dating with all the hunky guys on campus. They were doing spiteful things, like hiding her hair brushes and stealing her makeup, and just that morning she came back to her room and found some of her clothing shredded. Suddenly, she dissolved in a flood of tears in my arms. As her friend, I was glad she trusted me enough to share this with me, but as a shy man with a beautiful woman in my arms, well, even a tiny dick would react to that!

As I stroked her hair and tried to console her, she turned to me and kissed me. I was astounded! Why would this beautiful woman want to kiss me? I half pulled away from her embrace, due to fear that I was being played. To my humiliation, I began to cry also. Suddenly concerned for me, Sarah asked, "What's wrong, Tommy, you look like a scared rabbit!"

"I am scared! I ... uh, I don't even know how to say this, but uh, you have kind of a name about campus and I don't want to be turned into a joke." I hung my head. From somewhere deep inside me I gathered some courage to say, "I think I'm falling in love with you, Sarah, but I know you'll never love me back. So just, please, don't tease me."

"Tommy! Why! What sort of person do you think I am?"

"Well, I thought you seem to date a new guy every other night, and they are all the jocks and muscle guys, which I am not. So please don't turn me into the campus joke." I crumbled. All my courage fled. I hung my head and refused to meet her eyes.

"Oh Tommy, you poor frightened Bunny. I've been falling in love with you for a year now!"

"But ... you date so many guys? I don't understand?"

"Well, I love sex, but that doesn't mean I love the guys I date. I think they are mostly only useful for one thing. But you appreciate my mind, and who I am, you don't see me as some human sex doll." She replied.

"Sarah, I'm uh, not that well endowed at all. I'm not going to make you happy." I was ashamed to admit this to her.

"Bunny, yes I'm going to call you that from now on, just being with you makes me happy. We can work out the rest of the issues later, but you have my heart if you can agree to share my body. Here, let me show you what I like. It would be nice to have someone please me for a change." She smiled invitingly at me.

She started to remove her clothing right in front of me! I thought I was going to cum on the spot! I almost did.

I felt like the luckiest guy on earth! I watched her big tits bounce out of her bra, and then she peeled off her tiny panties and showed me her smooth, waxed pussy. I might be small and shy but I'd watched enough porn to know what I thought she'd like. I began by kissing her softly, and gently, and stroking her magnificent breasts. She responded by taking my hand and placing it on her hardened nipples. I was like a kid left in an amusement park only it was real! I explored Sarah's body, it was perfect. I ended up on my back, Sarah crawled over the top of me, her bottom lip caught between us as she took little nips at my belly and small chest, she seemed to be enjoying herself, but not in a mean way, her fingernails trailed down to work my buckle and belt and jeans and soon I was exposed but she was laughing as her finger massaged me, she sucked on my earlobe, "Don't worry my Bunny, you're all mine forever." I felt her hot breath on my neck. I wanted so badly to please this woman as a wave of orgasm swept over me, spilling my cum into Sarah's hand. When I was done she withdrew it and licked her finger clean, I felt humiliated like it had been some horrible joke, "Bunny, it's not over, that was just so you could relax and focus and please me now."

I smiled as Sarah took my place on the bed, legs spread obscenely wide and she gave me instructions, painfully slow instructions on how to please her, how to talk to her, when to call her pussy a delicious cunt as I devoured her, and then she switched it up as I took to eating her ass which I figured out on my own. It got to where Sarah sang my praises to me, loudly. I half expected her dorm to all barge in and see what the fuss was about.

From that point Sarah and I became inseparable. She would still go on dates and then come to me and we had our time together, the muscles in my jaw and tongue had developed to the point where they could vibrate as fast or slow as I wanted. I wasn't counting and frankly, I didn't care who Sarah was dating. She was all I could ever want or need.

The day we graduated I proposed; she squealed and crushed me against her body.

"Yes yes yes a thousand times, Yes."

The diamond ring I had been able to buy was not much but it meant so much to her. We found a small apartment in the city, and Sarah began shopping her resume around. With her personality, it wasn't long before she was hired by "Adventurous Investment Firm" or AIF as a junior account associate.

The day she got the job, she came home and attacked me. It was the longest and best sex session we had yet. I didn't think life could get any better. I soon began taking social media freelance jobs that I could do from home. The pay sucked but it was something. I pretty much became the stay-at-home partner, did the cooking and cleaning, and ran errands for my busy wife.

After a few months, Sarah came home driving a new Mercedes and said it was a bonus for doing an amazing job on one of her accounts! And they promoted her to a Senior Account Associate. We had another night of amazing sex, then Sarah started having to work late at night and seemed like every other month she would go out of town, with no explanation given. We began not spending much time together at all due to her work commitments, and I was left just sitting around the house alone, waiting for Sarah.

One day my car went missing! I was on the phone to the police reporting it stolen when Sarah drove up and another man drove up in a new Ford Focus. She was all excited! Turns out she was giving me this car as a gift! I was just relieved she was finally home. I also had no idea how Sarah thought we could afford this car, as I had assumed she was still making some kind of payment on the Mercedes. I couldn't think of any legitimate reason her company would gift her a flashy car, surely there must have been some kind of salary deal, surely? Either that or she was involved in something illegal and I just refused to believe Sarah would do anything wrong.

But I still felt uneasy, something was very wrong here. I started to eat more and more meals at the Waffle House, rather than sitting home alone all night waiting for her to come in after midnight more often than not. I developed a love for the Grand Slam breakfast and black coffee, plus John, the cook, and RubyMae, the waitress, became really good friends. On one of the many nights that Sarah was late, RubyMae told me of her history and how her husband of 51 years died but while he was alive she would have other men but always came home to him, she never hid anything from him. Her conversation took me back to my college days. Sarah had not fooled around on me once since we were married. It made me anxious at times but she told me she took our vows seriously and I had no reason to doubt her, I thought.

I just knew something was very wrong with Sarah, she wasn't acting like my Sarah anymore. I went home and waited for her, resolved to have a talk with her as soon as she returned. It was 1 am before she came in. I confronted her, and all my frustrations spilled out. I demanded to know what she was working on that kept her out all hours, took her away from me even on weekends, and I even demanded to know if she was having an affair!

Sarah turned on me that day. She yelled back that I should just shut up and be grateful she was married to me, that I'd be useless on my own, and she's bringing in all the money so she'll do what she likes!

I slept on the couch and she was gone to work before I woke up. I paced around the house and then went off to get advice from my buddies at Waffle House. I had no one else I could talk to. By this time we were so friendly I gave John the nickname Chippie, and RubyMae was just Rubes. I told them about my argument with my wife last night.

Rubes looked directly at me, and said, "My friend, she's having an affair."

"No! She wouldn't!" Was my immediate reaction. Then, "Do you really think so?"

"I'm sure of it. It's exactly how I acted before I talked to my husband about my needs and we worked things out."

"I don't know if she would do that to me. She said she wouldn't after we were married," I replied.

"Oh? So what was she like before you were married?" asked Chippie.

"Uh, well. This is kinda embarrassing, but she had lots of guys she slept with in college, while she was with me, and I was OK with it. But once we married she said that would all stop." I knew how dumb I sounded as soon as the words left my mouth.

Rubes just shook her head at me. "You need to go check up on her at work, see when she leaves and where she goes. That might give you the answer you need."

"You're right. I'm going to find a spot to hole up where I can see her leave. If she's alone I will whisk her off somewhere, and if she's not, well, I'll have my answer."

I left and drove over to the AIF tower and parked in the alley. I bought a coffee and settled in to wait. It was still early in the evening, and I watched a series of Lincolns leave the car park under her building. There must be some fancy executives at that company, I thought. Later in the evening, I was standing in the shadows to stretch my legs when I saw a Lincoln pull up by the carpark entrance, and I watched a large black man emerge from one side and Sarah emerged from the other, then they kissed deeply and passionately. I heard him tell her he'd see her again soon. He got back in the vehicle and went off in one direction and Sarah walked into the carpark then came out in her Mercedes and drove off. I sank to the ground crushed. I eventually made it back to Waffle House and asked Chippie to let me sleep in the back. He agreed, though neither of us thought I'd get much sleep.

I got a text on the phone

Sarah - Where are you?

Me - Out

Sarah - Are you coming home?

Me - Probably not! Your life looks pretty full now don't you think? I'll get my stuff out while you are at work tomorrow, and you can file for divorce, you're making the most. You can keep it all, I just want to move on. I knew one day you would make a fool of me. And I was right.

I turned off the phone and turned over on the floor and tried to sleep, as my heart broke into a million pieces. By morning I was still bleary-eyed, and heartbroken.

Chippie handed me a coffee and started scrambling some eggs for me.

"So, what do you plan to do now?"

"I need to go collect some personal items from the house, then I need to get a job I guess. I can't survive on just my freelance work. I don't even have a car anymore."

"I can give you a few hours here if it will help you get on your feet."

"Thanks." I hoped I sounded more grateful than I looked.

It took 3 months for me to get settled into a new life. I rented a room from Rube and had a routine going. I'd work on my freelancing in the mornings and then go to work at Waffle House in the evening.

That routine changed the day a Lincoln pulled up outside, and a man came asking for me and offered me five thousand in cash for 30 min to just listen to what his boss had to say. I thought it might be a job offer so I agreed, I mean it sounds odd but either way five thousand was good money and I thought I might be able to pick up a cheap car with it. I was surprised to find I was being delivered to the office of the AIF CEO!

I was sputtering with anger when I was sent into his office.

"Hi Tommy, I'm James, head of this firm. I know you understand who we are, through your wife, Sarah."

"I think I know as much as I want to about this company, and my wife, also. I can't imagine you have anything to say that I want to hear. I don't even care about the five thousand dollars. I'm leaving!"

"Wait! Look, I'm sure you're upset, but that's why I asked you here. I am responsible for the situation you're in. I need to explain things to you. I have made a colossal mistake and I need to try to make it right." James sounded genuinely concerned.

"Ok, get on with it then," I said, no doubt sounding as surly as I felt.

"Well, let's start with the reason I employed Sarah. It wasn't her considerable brains, but her looks that made us choose her. I know how that sounds. We were hesitant at first, as we knew she was married and we try to only employ single people in the role of Account Associate. The duties of the role include being very friendly and willing when we are, well, seducing new clients."

I interrupted, "So you're saying you employ people to be company whores!"

He winced, "Well, we prefer to call them Host or Hostess. But basically, yes. Sarah told us she could handle it and that you would not be a problem. Obviously, we know that's not the case. We're willing to offer you a settlement, a large sum of money to avoid making this public or involving us in litigation. You can name your terms. The only condition is that you work things out with Sarah."

"Like hell, I will, I don't want a settlement or Sarah! But I will take that five grand after all, and I'm leaving."

Winston sighed. "My reception has the envelope, just see her on the way out."

I passed Sarah as I was leaving. I never said anything to her. She tried to follow me and I stopped and she almost walked into me. I asked her what she was doing.

"Sarah, we have nothing to talk about!"

She sputtered, and she couldn't get her words to form so I walked away, finally, she stopped me. "I'm sorry I lied to you! I didn't know how to tell you!"

I raged at her, "The same way you did in college, Sarah. Nothing changed, it was always you and me! Together! You forgot me! You went to get your career and forgot all about me. Then you fell in love didn't you, so let us make a clean break."

"Tommy, I'm in love with you and there never has been another to take your place."

"Sarah, you want me to call you a liar to your face? I stood in the alley the other night and watched as you were dropped off by your new man, a tall black man. You kissed his mouth and told him you loved him, so I'm sorry, I don't buy that story anymore!"

"NO! Come with me, I'll prove to you I'm not lying! Please, come with me back to the office and I'll introduce you around. You'll see what you saw wasn't a threat to you." She was pleading with me.

"Sarah! Stop telling me what's a threat to me. I need to start thinking for myself for a while." I said this somewhat forcefully, which caused her to pause and look at me with her beautiful eyes full of unshed tears. Stupidly, I weakened and allowed her to lead me back to the offices.

Sarah took me to an unusual area, where each office had ensuites with showers. I met what seemed like a whole host of gorgeous women and the big black man I recognized from that night. I stepped up to him and shook his hand, and told him he should take care of Sarah.

I'd seen what I wanted to see and turned to leave, when the oldest woman, Linda, followed me out.

"She hurt you, didn't she, and now you can't tell which way is up?" she observed.

I turned and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood, my eyes fixed on Linda. "Is there someplace where you and I can talk privately?" I asked.

We went into her private office where I laid out my heart, my life with Sarah, everything. Every insecurity, even the deal that James Jackson was trying to work on me.

"Now I'm supposed to put on the blinders and believe I won't be lied to and fed some bullshit again!" I said.

Mikey1970
Mikey1970
14 Followers
12