Tom's Ex Cums to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a slut," Rhonda said with a laugh. "Sometimes I wish I was, to tell you the truth."

"Well, ABQ to here is a bit of a trip but you're welcome to come here anytime. I love seeing you and I'll make sure you have lots of fun."

"Well, if it's anything like today and last night, I'm sure it will be." Rhonda looked at me and we got quiet for a bit. "So, this Lori is really coming over?"

I took the rice from the pot and put it into a dish. The doorbell rang. I smiled.

"Yes, she is," I smiled and continued. "C'mon, let's go let her in."

Rhonda laughed "Oh I will, any hole she wants."

"She'll want three of yours if I know her," I replied. I looked at Rhonda, her eyes widened in disbelief but the smile on her face said more.

I opened the door and Lori stepped in, wrapped her arms around me and we kissed deep as I squeezed her ass. Tongues moving from her mouth to mine, we kissed just a bit longer then stepped apart.

"I missed you baby," Lori said to me then turned to Rhonda and smiled. "I'm Lori. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Rhonda," she replied with a smile. "I've heard lots of things about you."

"All good I hope," Lori said. "Something smells good. Kalbi skewers."

"Yeah babe," I said. "I'll get things set, why don't you and Rhonda relax."

As Lori sat on the couch Rhonda offered to get her a glass of wine and followed me into the kitchen.

"Lori is so nice looking," Rhonda said as she poured herself and Lori a glass of wine. "I hope we get along."

"You will," I said. "Give me ten minutes and I'll have dinner ready and set up."

I couldn't wait to see those two together. After a few I had dinner set and went to get them. They were laughing and smiling, chatting up a storm.

"Rhonda said she's going to Albuquerque tomorrow," Lori said. "I love it there, used to live there. Rio Rancho actually."

"Really" I asked. "I was there about ten years ago."

"So was I," she replied. "Too bad we didn't meet each other sooner."

"Well, if things work out you two can come visit me anytime you want," Rhonda said.

"Oh, and you can come here too," Lori said. "You could stay at my place if you wanted." Lori looked at me and smiled. I had a flash of Rhonda, Lory and Cyndee going at it. Fuck!

"Time for dinner ladies," I said.

Dinner was good, good food and good conversation. The two were hitting it off, like Cyndee and Lori did before. It had been awhile since I saw Cyndee. Might have to give her call.

Once dinner was over, we went back into the living room. After a few minutes of conversation Lori got up and walked over to where Rhonda was sitting. She reached down, stood her up and pulled her close. They looked at each other for a brief second then Lori leaned in for a kiss. They kissed, long and deep, Lori's hands running all over Rhonda's body, tits, waist, up and down her bare legs. Rhonda had dressed in a short dress; I had suggested it and it must have been a good suggestion because that's what Lori was wearing too.

After a couple of minutes Lori leaned in next to Rhonda's ear and whispered. Not sure what it was but Rhonda and I had made contact and I saw her eyes roll a bit as well as close a bit. Lori grabbed Rhonda's hand and she turned for the bedroom.

"Please come with us Tom, we'll make it worth your while," Lori said with a smile.

No shit, I thought, my cock was already hard.

Lori, Rhonda, and I took off our clothes. Lori kept her panties on, and Rhonda was staring at her bulge. Lori noticed, smiled, and turned Rhonda, back to the bed. As she grabbed and caressed Rhonda's hard nipples I grabbed the lube, Mr. Pink, and the dildo.

Lori was kissing Rhonda on the neck, placed her hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed Rhonda to her knees. I went behind Lori, kissed her neck, and caressed her nipples, my hard cock up against her ass. When Rhonda was kneeling, Lori said...

"Suck it lover; it's hard for you."

Lori grabbed her panties, slid them down and off. Rhonda smiled as Lori's hard cock came into view. She grabbed it with one hand, the other slipping down to cup Lori's balls. I continued to kiss Lori and caress her nipples as Rhonda leaned forward, her tongue sliding under the head of Lori's cock. As she slowly licked, Lori started to moan. I stepped away from Lori and stood back, wanting to watch my ex suck a tranny cock. Just watching them made my cock ache. I couldn't wait to fuck them.

By now Lori had her hands on Rhonda's shoulders and Rhonda had taken Lori's cock into her mouth. Making yummy noises, Rhonda slid down the hard cock, stopping as she went down an inch or so to swallow hard and feel the thick cock in her mouth. When she got as far down as she could go, Rhonda started a slow slide back up, savoring the taste of Lori. Up she went, stopped, swallowed then down deep and slow, all the while massaging Lori's balls. Lori began to moan.

"Like that Lori?" I asked knowing the answer. "Making your cock nice and hard lover?"

"Fuck yes," she replied. Pushing Rhonda away she said, "I want to fuck you Rhonda!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

Rhonda stood up and slid back onto the bed. She grabbed Lori by the hands and pulled her on top of her, face to face, tits to tits and cock to cunt. Lori grabbed her hard cock and slid it into Rhonda; deep and fast!

She slid her hand behind Rhonda's head and pulled it back, her mouth moving to Rhonda's neck. She licked and bit as she fucked her tight pussy hard; hard and deep. Rhonda moaned as Loris balls bounced against her when Lori was...balls deep. If was fucking hot!

I got up on the bed and knelt down next to Rhonda's face. I grabbed her head and slid my now raging hard cock into her mouth. She took it with her hand and pulled it tight, deep, and started to suck on, it moaning as she did.

"Damn girl!" Lori said. "You are so fucking tight!"

Bam! Bam! Bam! Lori sped up, Rhonda sucked me harder, and my balls ached. Then Lori came...

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she yelled, and I mean yelled. I could tell by the way she began to shiver while pumping that she had a big load. But that wasn't good enough for me.

As Lori backed away from Rhonda, I grabbed the black dildo and Mr. Pink. Turning it on I handed it to her, and she went right onto her clit. It was like an old friend coming home. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees. Spreading her legs wide I slid the dildo into her cum filled pussy. I followed it up, my tongue on the dick to her pussy, Lori's cum surrounding the dildo as I slid it in and out. I licked the cum. Rhonda buzzed her clit and it wasn't long before her back arched up and she screamed, cumming hard and shaking as she did. I fucked her harder with the dildo, she held Mr. Pink to her clit for a while longer, tossed it away and pushed me away. I slid the dildo out and licked it dry. I stood up and looked at Lori and Rhonda. My cock hard and asked...

"Anyone want a hard cock?"

Lori looked at Rhonda then at me. She smiled, dropped to her knees in front of Rhonda's wet pussy and locked her tight with her arms.

"Fuck my ass Tom," she said matter of factly then slid her face on to Rhonda's pussy. Rhonda tried to push herself free, but Lori wouldn't allow it.

I lubed up my cock, slid a lubed finger up Lori's ass then quickly followed it up with my cock. Balls deep, no hesitation. I had fucked that fine ass many times, not enough, and knew she'd take it and love it. She did as she pushed back against me as my balls banged her ass with each stroke. I looked down at Rhonda, her eyes half closed as Lori licked her. I watched as she moved her hand around and found the large black dildo.

"Fuck me Lori," she said as she rubbed the dildo onto Lori's shoulder. Lori let go, grabbed the cock, and slid it in. It was Lori's turn to lick the dildo, then Rhonda's pussy then back down the dildo as Mr. Pink was back on Rhonda's clit.

"Fuck!" After a few minutes of fucking that nice tight ass I exploded, three long streams of cum up her ass. After a few more short squirts I pulled away and found the chair.

Lori's cock was hard again, I had seen that happen many times before. Rhonda was till buzzing her clit, the dildo in her pussy, when Lori grabbed her by the legs and flipped her onto her stomach. Rhonda must have known what was coming as she got up on her knees, face down on the bed. Lori slid the dildo back inside Rhonda, Mr. Pink was a buzzing and Lori lubed up her cock.

"I'm going to fuck your ass Rhonda baby," she said as she fingered Rhonda's ass with a lubed finger. "You want it?"

"That's right, fuck my ass Lori. Fuck it hard and fill me up with cum!"

Holy shit! Rhonda was definitely into it and as a matter of fact, so was Lori. I watched her put first the head of her cock, then the rest deep into Rhonda. As she began to fuck her, I stood up behind Lori and reached around to her breasts. As I stroked her hard nipples, I pressed my, okay, not hard cock but getting there, against her ass. Sliding my hands up and down, pinching as well, I rubbed against her.

Rhonda was moaning, cursing in pleasure and shaking as well while Lori pounded her. The she screamed...she was cumming again. Pussy filled, being ass fucked and her clit buzzing she came and came.

Then Lori did. She slapped Rhonda's ass and yelled "I'm cumming! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

They both were shaking, Lori almost fell, and Rhonda laid flat on the bed, Lori's cock coming out, a bit of cum on Rhonda's ass.

I stepped back and sat in the chair. This had been one hell of a fuck.

I'd love to say that we fucked some more but that wasn't happening. Tomorrow Rhonda was leaving so needed to get up early and Lori had to work. After getting dressed they kissed goodbye and agreed that they wanted to get together again, often, and soon.

Lori and I kissed deeply, she whispered in my ear "Next time we'll bring Cyndee," and licked me. I watched her walk away, shut the door and Rhonda was heading to the bedroom. She stopped, turned around and said "I'll be visiting you quite a lot I think Tom. Now let's get some sleep.

***********