Tom's Life Pt. 12

Story Info
Tom helps a coworker, reunites with Amy.
4.1k words
4
79
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Starbucks I work at is in the parking lot of the mall. Because it is Sunday night, the mall is closed, so I know it is going to be super slow. The last time I worked Sunday night we had 6 customers between 3 PM and closing at 10 PM. To make matters worse, the schedule said I was working with Theresa.

Theresa was maybe 30 and had just gotten married. She is cute enough, but a little on the chubby side. Not fat by any stretch, but a few extra pounds. Huge tits and loved to show her cleavage. Management had told her about it a few times but she kept on. The trouble was she always seemed like she was in a bad mood. I had thought she would be better after getting married but it didn't happen. She seldom smiled except to customers and we all knew it was a fake smile.

I walked in the door and saw Theresa behind the counter talking to Mary. When they saw me they stopped talking. Uh oh. Was I not supposed to work tonight? Or was Mary on her way out?

"Hello girls," I said with a smile. They smiled back. Something was different. Couldn't quite place it.

"What's going on?" I asked. "I do work tonight don't I?"

Mary laughed. She does have a happy laugh.

"Oh yes Tom, you are exactly where you need to be tonight." She said as I passed into the back room to punch in.

I came back out into the store and Mary was sitting at a table, and Theresa was talking to her.

"Mary, how come you are hanging around? Are you still on the clock?" I asked.

"No, I'm just hanging out. Nothing else to do tonight." She said.

I nodded and went behind the counter. They chatted for most of the evening. If there wasn't a customer, Theresa sat at the table with Mary while they talked. Their conversations seemed mostly serious although there was occasional laughter. I couldn't hear any of it so I pretty much ignored them.

We had a total of eight customers the whole time. Around 9:30, Mary got up and went into the office and a few seconds later she called for me.

I was a little apprehensive when I went in the back. Mary was sitting at the desk writing something.

"What's up, Mary?" I said.

"Tom, I have a special favor to ask you. It has nothing to do with work. Theresa is having a few issues at home. She has been kind of unhappy. Certain aspects of her new life have not been to her liking all that much." She said.

I said, "I am sorry to hear that Mary, but I don't know what I can do to help her."

"Tom, WOULD you help her if I asked you to? If there was something you could do?"

I thought for a second, "Well, yeah I guess so if there was something I could do."

She looked at me thoughtfully for a second, then said "Wait here" and got up and went out front. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out any words.

I heard the distinctive sound of the front door locking and the 'OPEN' sign being turned off, and then Mary and Theresa came into the office.

"No words, Tom. Not one. Just follow the lead, OK?" Mary said. I nodded.

Mary started clearing off the desk. I helped her and glanced over at Theresa. Her cheeks were red and she was unbuttoning her shirt. I was going to get to see those enormous tits.

I looked back at Mary and was about to say something and she put her finger on my lips. Oh yeah. No words.

Theresa dropped her shirt and took off her bra. I was expecting huge bags of tit to drop and hit the floor. But she had very firm tits with large nipples that were hard and sticking out a quarter of an inch. I could see she was starting to breathe hard as she undid the buttons on her pants.

By this time the desk was cleared and Theresa sat on the edge of the desk and lay back. Mary moved around between her knees, grabbed the top of her slacks, and pulled them down. Theresa was clean-shaven and with puffy lips that were glistening.

Theresa is now completely naked except for her socks lying back on the desk. Mary grabbed the desk chair and moved it between Theresa's legs, then turned to face me.

Reaching down she unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my pants, and tugged them down until they dropped to my ankles. I stepped out of them and she led me to the other end of the desk. Mary then went and sat in the chair and immediately buried her face in Theresa's wet pussy.

Now I'm not sure if that is what Theresa was expecting, but the look on her face told me that it probably wasn't. Her eyes got very large and she let out a little squeaky moan. Then she looked at my rock-hard cock and opened her mouth.

I stepped forward and she extended her tongue, reached out her hand and grabbed my cock, and pulled me to her. My aching cock slid easily into her mouth. I put a hand on the back of her head and slammed my cock deep, forcing the head down her throat and holding it there.

I felt her gag reflex a little bit so I pulled back, all the way out of her mouth. She was stroking my shaft and she looked up at my face then took her hand off my cock, slid it between my legs to my ass, and pulled me to her forcing my cock into her throat again. She gagged a little again so I backed off. She looked up at me with a steamy expression on her face.

"Fuck my mouth hard, Tom. Make me gag."

Putting one hand on the back of her head and with the other hand, grabbing her nipple, pulling and twisting, I pushed deep into her throat until she gagged, and I pulled out a little and pounded her mouth a stroke or two, then forced the head down her throat again. Every time I stroked into her mouth she moaned with gradually increasing intensity. Looking that way I could see Mary going to town, her face buried in Theresa's dripping wet cunt.

"Holy fuck, Mary. You eat pussy as good as you suck cock!" I said. She glanced up at me and winked.

About that same moment, Theresa started grunting impatiently. She took my cock from her mouth.

"Stop talking and give me your fucking cum!" she said and pulled my dick back into her mouth.

That was all the encouragement I needed, grabbing the back of her head and started pounding her mouth hard, pushing into her throat with every stroke.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Here it comes. You want cum, you get cum!"

She felt my shaft stiffen and backed off a little. She wanted it in her mouth so she could taste it. I started just mouth fucking her without going into her throat with my hand on the back of her head pushing her down onto my cock. She started making whimpering sounds. I could see that Mary's face was soaking wet and she was sucking hard on Theresa's pussy. For the first time, I noticed that Mary had her hand under her skirt and was finger fucking herself.

I had not cum in a few days so I was ready and had a lot. Theresa flinched a little with the first shot but then began making what I call the Campbell's soup sound: mm mm mm mm. I could tell she started cumming at the same time because I could see her legs quivering and I could hear Mary slurping.

I felt like I came a quart but she didn't miss a drop. My knees got weak at that point so I leaned forward and grabbed her tits in my hands, squeezing them. Right about that time Mary started to grunt and moan too, so I knew she was making herself cum.

Theresa kept the head of my cock in her mouth and kept milking me so she could get every drop and dollop, but she was obviously sated as she started to relax.

Backing off she opened her mouth and showed me all my cum while she rolled it around on her tongue. With a dreamy smile, she swallowed. That's when I realized what was different, way back when I walked into the door. Her smile was genuine.

There was a dribble of cum at the corner of her mouth and she used her finger to pick it up, stuck her finger in her mouth, and sucked it off. She looked at me with an expression that I had never seen on her face in the year or so that I had known her. It looked like satisfaction; joy.

"Oh fuck you guys. You have no idea how badly I needed that." She said.

Mary sat back on the chair, licked her lips, then wiped her face with her apron.

"Tom," Theresa said, "Do me a favor. Suck my tits for a minute. I want to see what it feels like when a real man sucks my nipples." And she sat up on the edge of the desk. I leaned down and hefted her big firm tit in my hand and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

Mary rolled her chair around to the side of the desk and grabbed her other tit and started sucking it.

"Oh jeez, you guys. That feels so fucking good."

Her tits are big enough that I could two-hand one and squeeze while sucking. She loved that and squealed a little bit.

Mary moved one hand between Theresa's legs and started rubbing her swollen clit.

"Oh shit, Mary! You are going to make me cum again. Oh fuck. Yes! Yes! YES" she yelled and I watched, amazed as a flood of Theresa's juices gushed from her cunt, over Mary's hand, and onto the floor.

Theresa almost passed out at that point and I quickly put my hand behind her back to steady her. She regained her composure and just leaned back on her hands.

Mary and I sat back and watched her. She had an extremely satisfied look on her face. Her breathing slowed to a normal pace but she didn't make a move to dress or anything.

Mary said, "Tom, thank you for your help with Theresa's problem. Do you think we can call on you if it comes up again?"

"Absolutely! Theresa, I'll give you my cell number. Call me if you need me ok?"

Theresa took her bra when Mary handed it to her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Tom, I will be calling you, you can bank on it. My new husband does not like his cock sucked. I have never heard of a guy who didn't like that. The bad part is, I absolutely love sucking dick. I love how a cock feels in my mouth and throat, I love the consistency and flavor of cum. But most of all, I love the knowledge that I am giving that much pleasure to a man. I assume you enjoyed it, right?"

I looked at her in amazement, "Theresa that was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had in my life. Almost as good as Mary, here." I said with a wink. Mary blushed.

"OK, I'm glad. I love fucking too by the way, but Jake takes care of that part pretty much. I beg him for his cum in my mouth but he says he doesn't like to 'waste' it, whatever the fuck that means."

I said, "I really should meet Jake and thank HIM for the great blow jobs."

Theresa looked at me thoughtfully for a second, "No that might not be advisable. And Mary, thank you once again for your fabulous tongue. It should be obvious but I never realized that no one would know how to eat pussy better than another woman."

We all laughed and chatted for a few more minutes. Theresa volunteered to finish cleaning up so Mary and I left, going our separate ways.

I like my job, but the more I thought about it the more I realized it was going nowhere. I was a high school graduate for heaven's sake and I worked at Starbucks. I needed to get a life. And I badly needed to get out of my parents' house. Those two things went together: as long as I worked at Starbucks, I would never be able to afford to get out of my parents' house.

I thought about it long and hard over the next week or so. I honestly wanted to get out of my town, and I also knew that no matter what I did to change jobs, I wouldn't be able to afford to live alone. I had done some game design in my last year in high school and had gotten pretty good at it. It was a job I could actually enjoy.

So I started a job search. I knew there wouldn't be anything nearby which was fine with me. I expanded my search to include the two nearest bigger cities, which coincidentally included the city that my sister Amy lived and worked in: Dayton. Amy had come back home for a few weeks when she was struggling with her asshole boyfriend. We had gotten really close. I mean REALLY close. Amy loved my cock. Hell, she worshipped it. After a few weeks, she decided she had to go back to Dayton to avoid "ruining both of our lives".

Now, as I thought about finding a job in the city, staying with her for a little bit seemed like it might be a sound decision.

I decided to text Amy. We hadn't really talked much since she left. Truth is I was still a little pissed at her for leaving. The one time I actually spoke to her on the phone she broke down and cried. I talked to her a little bit about a coworker named Nadi whom she really liked, and a party they went to. But my text to her would be a little different.

ME: Hi Amy. Little bro here. You ok?

AMY: Hi Tommy! I miss you. Yeah I'm doing pretty good.

ME: Hey I am thinking to get out of town. You have 2 bedrooms right?

AMY: I do. But you don't HAVE to sleep in the spare bedroom 😊

ME: Silly girl. I have started looking for some jobs in the expanded area

AMY: Really? Here?

ME: Maybe. Up in the air yet. I'll keep you posted.

AMY: Tommy that would be so cool.

ME: I'll keep you posted.

Two days later I started receiving offers. Because my Starbucks history was on the applications, I had several hits from food service places. No, thank you.

I got promising hits from two companies in, you guessed it, Dayton. One was a game design job but I knew the company and their games typically were low end. I knew a girl who had worked for them briefly and they didn't treat her well. The other was a graphic design company that I didn't know anything about, but part of game design is heavy into graphic design so why not? I set up the interview.

The interview went really well. They liked me but said they had a few other applicants they had to interview, they would know by late tomorrow for at least a second interview, but probably for an offer if it was coming.

So I didn't want to drive back home if I was just going to have to turn around tomorrow. I called Amy. I knew she was working so I wasn't surprised when I got her voicemail.

"Hi big sister," I said. "Umm, I am in Dayton. I had a job interview and was wondering if I could crash at your place tonight. I'll buy you dinner."

I was sitting at Starbucks near the interview when my phone rang ten minutes later. It was Amy of course.

"Tommy! You're in Dayton? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?! I promised Nadi I would take her to dinner. Do you want to come? You will love Nadi. But hopefully not too much," and she giggled a little. I have not heard Amy ramble nervously like that in a long time. And that giggle always gets me a little hard.

I tried to slow her down, "Amy I would love to have dinner with you ladies. I don't know Dayton real well but I can find it. Where?"

She gave me her address. "I'll be there in about a half hour. Looks like that is about how far you are from my place. I can't wait to see you, baby brother!"

Driving through the traffic I thought about how excited Amy sounded. The truth is I was very excited to see her too. My GPS had me pulling into her parking lot almost exactly thirty minutes later. She and Nadi were sitting on the terrace of her second-floor apartment.

"Go to the door, I'll buzz you in," she called down. She met me with the door open and Nadi was standing behind her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Hard on the mouth. When she backed away, tears were streaming down her face.

"Tommy, I can't even tell you how much I missed you. Oh, um this is Nadi. She is my best friend and my coworker and I told her all about you. I mean ALL about you," she said as her eyes drifted to my crotch.

"Hi, Nadi. I am very happy to meet you. Amy has told me... nothing about you. And I can see why. She was afraid I would whisk you off to another place. You are very beautiful."

Nadi blushed and said, "Thank you, sir. Friend Amy loves you very much and I can see why. Um, Nadi's English is not so good, so you will tell me if I say something funny. Amy says you have a very big..."

"Nadi!" Amy practically shouted. "Tommy I'm sorry. Nadi is not very filtered as you can tell." We laughed, but Nadi didn't understand.

We sat on the terrace and had a glass of wine and then got into Amy's car to get some food. Italian as it turned out. While we ate I started talking about my possibilities.

"OK so I interviewed at Wright and Associates today," I said. "The interview went very well and they will likely hire me. My problem is a place to live until I can afford my own place."

Amy stopped me. "Tommy don't be a goofball. I have two bedrooms if you feel you need your own. But you are always invited to share mine, you know that. There is no furniture in the second bedroom though so we'd have to take care of that. Rob took a lot of stuff when he left. Oh! I thought I had told you. Yeah, Rob was gone when I got back. Half the furniture, the stereo, one of the TVs. Haven't heard from him since. I'm OK with that."

Nadi had been sitting listening to use chatter all through dinner. She smiled now and then and laughed when we did. Not sure she knew what she was laughing at, but it doesn't matter. We drove back to Amy's apartment and she invited Nadi in to hang out. It was only about 8 PM. We sat on the terrace and talked. Nadi mostly listened.

I asked, "Nadi what do you think of all this? Do you think I should stay here with Amy?"

Nadi looked at me kind of strange. Then she looked at Amy who was smiling, waiting for her answer. She looked back at me.

"Tommy, of course you should move here. Friend Amy and you, you love each other. You need to be together, no? You stay here and share her bed with her. I love this girl. I would share her bed if she asked me. But she wants you. She loves you, so I love you and I say, you belong here," and she reached and took Amy's hand in hers. I thought to myself, "Nadi is in love with Amy. I hope I am doing the right thing."

I looked over at Amy. She was looking at me with a small smile on her face. A tear ran down her cheek.

"Well, that's settled!" I said as I got up to get the bottle of wine, which we finished and drank half of another.

It was almost 10:30 when Nadi said, "Friends we work tomorrow, no? Nadi needs sleep. I go home now." She got up and headed to the door and we followed. She turned to me as she was leaving, stood up on her toes, and kissed me. It was a surprise but very nice. And then she did the same thing to Amy, who was not surprised.

The door closed, and I turned and Amy threw her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her. We just stood there holding each other for at least a minute. Then we went back to the terrace and sat down.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, and then the floodgates opened.

"Tommy, I am so sorry I put you through what I put you through at home. Truly I am. And I would totally understand if you want to stay in the other bedroom and I will try to be good. And if you want to make this a temporary arrangement until you get on your feet a little, I could lend you some money for a deposit or whatever you want." Her voice was starting to tremble a little so I held up my finger and touched her lips.

I gave her a minute to compose and I said, "Amy. When you left I was devastated. When I texted you I was going to beg you to come back. Cry if I had to. But in the process of pulling your number up, I realized that you were right and we probably should be separate for a while. But as the days and the weeks went by, I missed you so much, and wanted you near me."

By now, tears were streaming down Amy's cheeks and I pulled her close to me, and the sobbing started. I had never seen her like this. I held her close and after a few minutes my shirt was soaked and the sobbing subsided.

"Take me to bed, Tommy. Please? I need you with me. I need you in me."

I stood, took her hand, and led her to the bedroom. I turned her around and unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. Unhooked her bra and pushed it off her shoulders and it also fell to the floor. Turning her around I kissed her lightly on her lips. I could see her eyes start to fill with tears again. Her tits were even more spectacular than I remembered.

12