Tom's Other Girl

Story Info
A beautiful girl suggests a threesome, and then he meets Tom.
1.1k words
3.94
3.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Lisa who approached me to ask if I was interested in joining them in a threesome. I never would have thought of it myself. We worked for the same company but not in the same division. I had admired her from afar. She must have noticed -- she is that kind of person.

I suppose that when a man receives a proposal like that from a woman as beautiful as Lisa, he is quick to say yes without considering what her girlfriend might be like.

"Oh no," she said. "I have a boyfriend. His name is Tom. He has seen you and when he did, he suggested it."

"But I'm not gay," I protested, although not as noisily as I might have, I had been looking forward to getting into bed with Lisa and now it seemed that the chance was lost.

"Tom is definitely not gay," said Lisa. "It is just that he likes an extra girl in bed, and he quite likes the idea of a girl with something extra."

I had no idea what she was talking about. Perhaps that shows just how naïve I was about sex. I thought that there was only one type of threesome -- a guy with two girls. Who would be interested in a threesome of two men and one woman, except maybe the woman?

"Oh no," said Lisa. "Tom wants you to be a girl too, at least while we are together. He is old fashioned that way, I suppose, being that he is not gay. For my part, I would love to get you into our bed."

Honestly, all it took was for her to run the back of her hand down my check and I was ready to do anything to have sex with her. But she was checking for whiskers. Tom does not like whiskers on anybody but himself.

I have to admit that when I first met Tom, I could understand what she saw in him. He was a large customer of our company, and I did recall seeing him meeting with our high level management, and perhaps I had even noticed him looking at me. Now, face to face there was no hiding the fact that he was attracted to me, and somehow, I felt something back. I didn't know what it was, but I think that his attraction to me was so strong that it almost willed me to at least be interested in him.

"I hope that you don't mind the shave down and the nightie," he said. "It is just that I do like a three way cuddle and I like a partner's skin to be smooth and soft, and her nightwear too."

He used the word "her" but I never really thought that was me. Lisa was the "her" for both of us, and that first night we both enjoyed entering her and pleasuring her. I loved that. When Lisa and I both snuggled up to Tom that was nice too -- we leaned over his hairy chest and kissed one another, and then he kissed her, then he kissed me. I felt the whiskers on his face again my face, shaved closely as had been asked of me. It felt new, but not weird.

The next night, he grabbed my cock, and I grabbed his. It was massive and really put me to shame. It really left me thinking that there was only one man in this bed, and it was not me.

It was the same way when he held me. His arms could completely envelope me. It was an embrace I could never return even if I wanted to. I liked being held by him. You can feel the power that he has. It makes you feel weak but also protected. It is a good feeling.

"You should grow out your hair and have Lisa get you some nice shampoo," he said, with his face in my dark mop. It was just a suggestion, but somehow, he is the kind of man whose suggestions have to be followed as if they were a command.

I would never dream of trying to stick my cock into any part of Tom. He was just not that type of man. But after a while I was ready to receive him -- between my thighs, into my mouth, in my asshole. It just seemed so natural somehow. Lisa would get me started and then he would get involved. Sometimes he would let me enter Lisa's mouth and he would mount me ad drive me into her until all three of us seemed to climax.

Sex is so much more interesting when there are three of you, and I always thought that the reason for it was that there were two cocks. His was the one that mattered, but I always thought that mine had a role to play.

But the hormones put an end to that. He did not insist, but it was a suggestion -- a suggestion from Tom. But like I say, his suggestions have a power behind them that is hard to explain.

I suppose that means that I really am purely a receiver now, but somehow I prefer it that way. There was pressure on me to perform in a male way even as my cock was shrinking as my breasts were growing. Now I just lie back and Tom does what he does so well. He makes me squeal like a girl. It just happened that way, and now it seems that my voice has changed for all time.

He said that it was time for me to abandon my male life and to adjust this threesome into something new. He wanted me to dress as a woman so that he could go out on the town with a woman on each arm.

"I don't mind if one of my women looks like she could be exotic," he said. "Just so long as I don't look gay." I assume by exotic he meant a chick with a dick, because it seemed that was what I was now. I confess that I preferred to look just like any other woman when we were out. He might be ready to take on anybody who call me a "fag", but I was not up for that. I think that I make a convincing woman. It helps that I live that way full time now.

Anyway, Tom is happy with both of the women in his life, and that makes me happy too. I love being Tom's other girl.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2022