Tom's Parallel World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the future top dog, I need to tell you something... It's very important and we all need to be ready."

Tom explained what he and Pisces had seen on the beach the previous night, of Balthazar meeting Brock, and that Captain Brown had sworn him to secrecy.

"I knew it... I never trusted him or convinced he has the village's best interests at heart"

"I'm worried. Becky may be at risk. I think, now, more than ever, we need to keep an eye out for strangers."

"But we're full of tourists."

"Yeah, that is a problem, but I think the visitors we need to be worried about will stand out. We also need to be wary of anything out of the ordinary."

With that, the pair returned to the pub, both getting wet and cold. Tom pleased with himself, as the noise of the breakers would have kept any eavesdroppers from hearing them.

Tom returned through the back door into the kitchen and helped tidy up before re-entering the bar. Thankfully, the clientele had dwindled, with only a few fisherdogs remaining with Thomas and Becky, having decided there'd be no fishing the following day because of the worsening weather.

Kitty was walking Balthazar back home and in the lounge Sarah, Clair and Chrys sat talking, inviting Tom to join them. They chatted for a while, asking Tom to explain about the change in Becky's temperament and getting back together with Thomas. He explained his duplicitous conversation with Thomas that morning, knowing Becky was behind, listening in.

Now sitting down, with nothing to do, Tom's body told him that two days awake was enough. His eyelids drooped and his bed beckoned. Sarah notice, on his third yawn, telling him to get to bed and they would tidy up and will see him in the morning.

Tom yawned and nodded, wishing everyone a good night before he worked his way through the bar to drift back upstairs. He grabbed a spare towel from the linen cupboard and risked a quick shower. Feeling a little safer knowing that the kittens were elsewhere engaged.

The shower reinvigorated Tom, as he stood underneath it, letting it play on his weary body. He made a point of tidying up his rough beard once more and trim his fringe. He'll have to ask if someone can trim his hair soon, as it was now shoulder length.

After his shower, Tom tidied up the bathroom to be presentable for the guests in the morning. Tom padded back to his bedroom with a towel wrapped around him, carrying his clothes, eager to sleep a whole night on his own. The scent that greeted him as he opened the door, told him he was not alone.

"You've drawn the short straw tonight, Chrys?"

"I wouldn't say that... You've been up and ready all night long and... Yes, it is my turn, we kittens agreed... Lucy is busy with Peter and Clair is still trying to straighten her fur, which was why I let you shower alone."

"I'm shattered Chrys, I may not be up to super sex toy expectations."

Tom dumped his clothes on the floor and turned to Chrys on the bed.

"Oh, I don't know, that is some canoe you're hiding under that towel, but no disappearing at midnight to see anyone about a dog, because I think she'll be busy tonight as well."

Chrys leaned forward and pulled Tom's towel open, drawing him in closer to her, as her lips teased over the end of his extended cock.

"I Promise... Nor will I turn into a pumpkin."

Chrys's eyes looked up at him, unsure of his meaning, but her lips were now around his member sucking on it. Tom stroked her head and the fur around the base of her ear, causing her to purr, whilst enjoying sucking deeply on his manhood. She pulled him into a fur cocoon, wrapping her rear legs around him.

Chrys's purring buzzed through Tom, exciting him beyond measure, stroking and teasing Chrys's fur. His long strokes from base to tip of her tail had her lapping and sucking harder whilst her paws caressed his body. She pulled off Tom and rolled him onto his back, stroking his body with her paws, licking him.

"Did the other kittens warn you of my preferences?" Chrys purred, winking.

Tom didn't remember any warnings and wasn't sure how bad it could be after the shock of being asked to spank Becky or tie her to a tree. He shook his head.

Chrys giggled, giving a Tom sly look.

"Whilst at Uni, I fell in with a crowd of canines and learned a few techniques that felines don't normally go in for."

"Well, I know canines have a penchant for anal sex, being tied up and maybe the odd spank or two."

"So maybe you do know. If you strap me uptight in this, then you'll know what to do... But keep me tied until morning..."

Chrys held up what seemed to be a tangle of leather straps and buckles, waiting for him to agree.

"Hey ho. In for a penny, in for a pound."

Tom finished drying himself as he watched Chrys unravel the mess of interlinked straps. Chrys's excitement grew as she slipped her rear legs through hoops in the tangle, standing to pull it over her back and fasten it across her front.

Tom's excitement also grew as he realised she was encasing herself in some form of bondage wear, the closest he had seen to lingerie in his time in this world. As she tightened various straps, they pulled across her breasts, exposing her pert nipples from beneath her fur. Her front legs slipped through two more loops.

"Tom, pull the loose straps tight."

Tom pulled the loose ends hanging from the hoops, tightening her front limbs together, and then the two on her rear legs. Both pairs of limbs were now bound together.

"Slip the loose ends from the front legs to my rear leg buckles and pull them together..."

Chrys was already panting in excitement, her body pushing against her bonds to reinforce her bondage.

Tom did as asked, slipping the front leather straps through the buckles and pulled, bringing her four limbs together. Chrys gasped in pleasure... She nodded to her side.

"Tom, you can't tell anyone about this, use the collar... it's a shameful taboo and but so exciting."

Looking beside her, Tom saw a wide leather collar, with various `D' rings and leash clipped to it. In his world, a pet's lead like this would be commonplace, but not in this world. He understood Chrys's warning. As he placed it around Chrys's neck, she exhaled and panted, barely able to contain her excitement.

Tom slipped the collar through its buckle and tightened it. To have Chrys's body quiver and his scent picked up what he knew was her excitement, lubricating her between her tightly bound rear legs.

"Tighter Tom, pull all the buckles tighter..."

Tom went around each buckle, pulling them tighter, leaving the collar to last.

Chrys's body quivered and twisted, testing her bonds, her breathing now short as her excitement reached a peak.

"Ohhhh. Tom, this is perfect, now the gag... Don't hold back, pull on the lead as you fuck me, slap and spank me... Treat me like the bad pussy I am..."

Tom picked up the last tangle of leather straps, letting it drop to hang untangled from his hand. In his hand an enormous dildo with straps hanging.

"Oh... Please, place that in my mouth, the straps over my ears and to my collar... Don't forget, leave me until morning."

Tom's bedroom reeked of Chrys's sex. As he inserted the dildo into her mouth, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, and a surge of her scent filled the room. Tom soon worked out how the tangled mess worked, with straps going either side of each ear, then connecting to her collar. As he tightened each one, they pulled her head back, restricting her movement further.

Chrys fell sideways onto the bed, inside her bonds, writhing in pleasure, her tail high in the air, offering herself to him. Tom joined Chrys in heat, with his senses filled with her desires, knowing how to satisfy them both.

One of Tom's hands gripped the base of Chrys's tail, causing her body to tense in response, and his other pulled at her lead. Her head pulled back, forcing her to arch her back, fighting her restrictive bonds, as she hummed and purred in pleasure. He gripped and dug his fingers into the base of her tail, encouraging more moans of excitement.

He knew which winking muscle Chrys wanted him to enter. With her tail held up, he engaged the tip of his shaft into her as she calmed, waiting for his entry. He yanked on her tail and lead, pulling her onto him as drove into her tightness.

"Mmmph..."

Chrys's body tensed once more as he drove deep inside her, feeling the wetness of her fur against his body and another emission of sex scent poured from her. Keeping his pull on her lead and collar, he released her tail and spanked her rump. He could time each slap with each drive of his cock deep into her, for her to respond with another gagged moan.

It surprised Tom at how much the vision of Chrys bound and writhing beneath him turned him on. Her sweat dampened her fur and juices ran down her rear legs. He lost himself to his own desires as he thrust deeply into her whilst pulling on her leash and tail.

Tom gave up on Chrys, knowing she was happily having multiple orgasms, but focussed on his enjoyment, as he experienced that feeling deep inside, knowing it wouldn't be long. He bent over her arched back, still pulling on her lead, but his other hand gripped her breast, squeezing and tweaking her nipple hard.

Still, Chrys gave muffled moans at each of his thrusts into her, "Mmph... Mmph... Mmph..."

Even strapped up and restricted, she tried to push her rear back onto Tom... He nibbled the fur around her neck, knowing he was close to her prime erogenous zone.

Her moans went up an octave, "Mmph... Mmph... Mmph..."

He gathered the required fold of skin in his mouth and as his orgasm erupted into her, he bit as hard as he dare...

"Mmmmmmkkkkkkk."

Inside her bonds, Chrys vibrated, bucked and twisted as her largest and final orgasm peaked. She felt his warmth burst inside her as he drove his shaft as deep as he could, holding it there, pulling on her collar and holding his bite.

At last, her quivering body relaxed. Emptied, Tom pulled out of her and led alongside her, stroking and kissing her. They both relaxed into sleep, with Tom remembering Chrys's request to remain tied up for as long as possible.

In the early hours, Tom woke to feel Chrys cold and damp. He pulled the duvet over them both and paused at her gag, wondering whether to untie her now, rather than risk anyone calling to find her trussed up like a Christmas turkey. Chrys must have been awake. Sensing his thoughts, her head shook a negative and nuzzled into the pillow, as far as her bonds allowed.

The next time Tom woke, the sun was trying to break through the curtains. Tom heard the odd bump of Kitty and Sarah next door, so started relaxing the straps and buckles that held Chrys. As he pulled the dildo out of her mouth, she purred and tested her jaw, opening and stretching her neck muscles.

"Tom... That was perfect, if only you could leave me here all day... Thanks."

Tom had to pull the duvet off her to unbuckle her legs and arms. She stretched and untied her chest buckles. When she removed the collar, she blushed in shame and hid it beneath the pillow. She had to sit up to remove the bondage bodysuit, wrapping it up into a ball to hide it underneath the bed.

Tom slid back under the duvet with her and they wrapped themselves up in each other's limbs, kissing.

"Thanks, that was worth the wait. Don't worry you lived up to your super-sex toy nickname."

He knew they had little time, but enjoyed the last few minutes they had snuggled up together in the warm duvet. Chrys, like Lucy, was a typical student, barely able to register Kitty and Sarah tiptoeing downstairs that early in her drowsy state.

When Tom rose to dress and leave, Chrys didn't notice him either, remaining in her exhausted slumbers. Despite having a late-night, enjoying Chrys's delights, Tom had slept so well he felt refreshed and ready for another busy day.

Brenda's bacon rolls were a welcome breakfast as they all chatted, preparing for the day ahead. Both Sarah and Kitty warned Tom, exactly like Lucy, that he was now the most eligible bachelor in the village and a few of the local bitches already had their claws out for him. As they set out the tables for breakfast, they all noticed the irony of having furniture outside, now they had rain and a storm due.

Looking out the windows, they saw Captain Brown and a few fisherdogs preparing for sea. The top dog entered the pub wearing a heavy long black waterproof coat, to speak with Kitty Alone. He turned and headed past Tom to leave, to once more congratulate Tom for bringing Becky and Thomas together.

"You can't be going out in this weather?"

"This is just the calm before the storm. I have several hours to do a job to do for Balthazar before the main storm front hits."

Tom's blood ran cold. He couldn't speak openly in front of guests or Kitty, so he ushered the Captain outside into the rain.

"You know you can't trust Balthazar Captain... And he's sending you out in a storm?"

"Tom, I've said my piece on this. You're being paranoid again. Balthazar wouldn't be that extreme, you forget... Our world is different Tom"

"Yeah, yeah I know..."

Tom mimicked the captain's own words, "For the good of the village... But the village and Becky can't lose you now."

"I won't be lost to the sea. I've been caught in worse storms than this. Calm yourself."

With that, the Captain pulled his large yellow sou'wester hat down over his head and walked off, not impressed with Tom's arrogance.

Tom returned inside and got busy with guests' breakfasts. Some guests were anticipating calling their walks off, whilst others were keen to get moving before the weather deteriorated further. Kitty warned that a few new guests, due that day, had cancelled.

As soon as guests left, Sarah and Tom changed their beds and cleaned their rooms. The work seemed endless, but the morning passed quickly. When they finally stopped for coffee, Lucy turned up, beckoning Tom to join her in the now-empty lounge.

"Peter's doing more research into the genetic material from Tor Rock. There are further little tweaks that the nanobots do, but they all point to the same end, loss of free will."

"This is a genuine concern and we all need to be vigilant, especially as Balthazar knows you're involved, but not Peter. Last night he didn't look overly happy at Thomas choosing Becky as his mate, so I fear for them as well."

Lucy nodded, now more understanding of Tom's paranoid streak than before.

"There's more... I've been able to look at your blood and whilst extremely similar to ours, there are a few differences in the DNA and proteins, which may explain my discovery."

Tom leaned in, hoping to hear something positive. Lucy double-checked around, cautious not to be overheard.

"I don't know whether it's your DNA or the fact that the first feline you met was on heat..."

"But?"

"Well... you didn't just meet, you swapped DNA..."

"Yeah... But there's a BUT in there?"

"You have some form of super-nanobots in your blood that have mum's DNA signature. You also have mixtures of all the others you've met along the way, like a history of conquests, if you like."

Tom blushed but still wasn't sure if this was good or bad news. "But?"

"Well, under normal circumstances, canine and feline nanobots remain dormant when they meet resident human nanobots and gradually die off and exit the body... But yours are all active."

"So what about these super-nanobots?"

"We don't know for certain, but it is like nothing we've ever seen, not that we're experts and we daren't access any of the IGC databases or research websites to find out."

"But what do you think?"

"Peter and I are only guessing, based on our scans... But we think the super-nanobots control the others, based on how your `super powers' turn on and off, the super-nanobots tell the others when and what to kick in and turn off. We don't know for certain, it's just supposition. We'll need to do more scans and research, but it is groundbreaking."

"So I am a super sex toy then?"

"It seems so."

Lucy giggled and rolled her eyes.

They finished their coffees, doing what the English do best; they looked out the windows and discussed the weather. Tom told Lucy about his concerns for Captain Brown being sent out on an errand by Balthazar. As the next rain squall came in, a human walker came through the garden gate and burst through the door for shelter.

She was slim and tall, unzipping her coat to reveal the latest tight fitting walking fleece that stressed a nice pair of medium breasts. She wore baggy waterproof trousers that hid her full shape down to her walking boots.

"Hi, I'm Roxanne. I booked in for this evening, but with this weather is a bit too much, so I took a shortcut thinking I could take shelter for the day."

She dropped her rucksack off her one shoulder as Tom smiled and walked over to help her with her rucksack, lifting it down to the floor.

"Hi, I'm Tom. It's no problem. It's far warmer and dryer in here. I'm sure your room is ready. I'll just check with Kitty. In the meantime, would you like a cup of tea or coffee to help warm you up?"

Roxanne took her coat off, and shook her head, flicking her now free, long blond hair around. She smiled a broad red lipstick smile, removed her coat and shook the worse of the weather off and hung it on a hook.

"Oh, I'd love a coffee, thanks."

Tom offered her to sit at the table he and Lucy had just vacated. He glanced at Lucy, who was putting her coat back on, grinning knowingly back at him, with a look that hinted that here was another possible notch on his bedpost. Tom feigned a shocked look and went into the kitchen to find Kitty.

"Kitty, a Roxanne has arrived. She has booked to stay the night but with this weather has arrived early to stay dry."

Kitty nodded and went out to the bar area. Tom sorted out a cup of coffee from the machine and set a tray out. He arrived back in the lounge to find Kitty with Roxanne, with a room key in her hand, which she passed to Tom.

"Room ten Tom, if you could take her rucksack up for her?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Tom placed the tray of coffee on the table for her, picked up her rucksack, and took her room key. "Roxanne."

"Oh, just Roxy, if we're to spend the day together, please."

She beamed another wide smile at Tom as he lifted her light rucksack up and headed for the stairs. She was far more attractive than any other human he had seen over the time he had been there, even more than the human family's daughter.

Once he had placed her rucksack in her room, he was keen to return to her and hopefully make conversation. Returning to the lounge he found her positioned with her chair to half catch him returning and half watch the view outside the windows. He placed her room key on the table.

"Thanks, Tom, you busy?"

"Oh yes, we've had a few cancellations, but we're still busy over the next few days. I don't really know much beyond then"

"Aha, that's not what I meant by busy... I meant busy now? I'm a PE teacher and it's nice to talk with adults when on holiday. If you have the time?"

The pub was empty, and he knew they had about an hour before the lunchtime rush.

"Well, if you don't mind... We're not expecting our lunch bookings for a while, but I don't know if I constitute an adult though."

Roxy giggled and pulled the spare chair back, inviting him to sit. Initially, there was a pregnant pause, as they both sat watching the rain lashing down outside.

"You like to walk on your holidays, regardless of the weather?"

Tom nodded to the rain outside the windows, stating the obvious.

"Yes... Sitting on a poolside or on a beach seems such a waste. I was looking forward to this, just to get away from screaming excitable students. Do you like to walk?"

"Yeah... When I dropped out of Uni, I walked along the coastline. Well, initially I was just going to walk the Bristol Channel, but I just kept going."