Tongue Pt. 05

Story Info
Morning sex with a vaginal tongue.
1.1k words
4.44
4.8k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarice woke holding Leo, sour morning breath pooling between her face and his shoulder blades. His scent was happily there as well, and she inhaled it gratefully, ignoring the other as she felt her solid man beneath her gripping hand and arm.

As he stirred gently back against her, she appreciated the feel of his nice tight manly butt against her thighs. Playfully growling just a little, Clarice kissed between his shoulders as she tightened her grip upon her man. Below, she smelled his musky groin. Smelled it with her lower tongue, which as she flexed in her appreciation was drifting out and towards his ass.

Clarice let go and let it guide itself by instinct, holding Leo tight up top and letting his tasty, tasty smell drift in to make her cunt begin to drool. Well, moisten. But drooling didn't feel far off, and her lovely careful tongue was licking up along her lover's buttocks, first one side and then the other, from the fold where they joined into the leg, up along the curve until it slackened as she started to approach his waist. His breathing deepened and he squirmed beneath her slow and stroking tongue, leaning back into its movements.

A few more rounds of that, and Clarice was ready to dig in deeper. Relaxing her pelvic floor yet further, she reached her lower tongue out in between his legs, pushing them gently apart until she reached his balls. Then back along Leo's taint to nearly reach his ass, though not on up to it, not before he cleaned himself. His breath was harder now and he leaned forward, moving to flatten himself upon his stomach. Clarice held on and pulled him gently back, holding him to stay up on his side, even as Leo squirmed and wriggled in her grasp. Her tongue was reaching out again, back from balls through taint, repeating and repeating in that groove of sensitivity and musk.

"May I?" she asked, and he breathed "Yes," so Clarice reached over and up and to the box of feminine wipes she kept above her bed. In this case, though, as she drew back she used them not on herself but on her lover's ass, cleaning him carefully with several wipes before she threw them on the floor beside their bed.

Clarice could feel Leo's tense anticipation as she finished her preparation on his ass, a nervous but positive sort of feeling. He wasn't really all that comfortable just yet with any sort of ass-play, but he'd found the feelings quite enticing. So they were only just exploring slowly, a probing finger here or there when he could let himself be calm enough to just explore his pleasure and forget his judgment of himself. Clarice did not have all that much an interest in it for herself, but what her lover wanted was worth playing with, she thought.

This morning, though, she found to her surprise that she was wanting to explore his ass as much as he was wanting her to do it. Perhaps her tongue was changing her perceptions here, but once she'd cleaned him up, she found herself quite happily bumping up her crotch against him once again and this time sending her tongue from balls to taint to all the way up until she touched his anus. Rubbing it slowly up and down the crack between his cheeks, Clarice was still not all that happy with the smell, even of a well-cleaned ass, but found the texture much more interesting to her. And Leo's gasps and whimpers were of course most lovely for her to appreciate. Her breasts were pressed tight to his back and now she slipped her hand down to his cock and felt him hard beneath her fingers as her cunt tongue probed his ass. His whines were coming plaintive and continuous now, and Leo ground hard back against her, unable to stay still beneath her touch, beginning to moan as he let loose and splattered semen up against their sheets.

She held him and she pushed her cunt tongue firmly down, flicking firmly up against that tight-closed ring of muscle at his rear. Leo grew quickly vocal, and then just as quickly stopped again, his breathing hard and long as he cooled down within her grasp, slowly starting to go limp but still at least half turgid in her hand. Clarice's lower tongue was back inside her own vagina now, and she breathed slowly too, turned on like anything but not yet willing to detach from Leo to address her own desire for orgasm.

Then her alarm went off, and Clarice began to softly curse, complaining to the world that there was work that needed to come between her and another round of sex. Leo was moaning gently too, clearly unhappy about the need to leave their lovely bundled nest.

"Five minutes," said Clarice, "we can spare five minutes." Then she hit the snooze and pulled at Leo as she lay back, then slipped her hand down and started frantically agitating at her clit. Leo came over with her as she pulled, then dipped his hand down to his crotch, gathering on his finger some of the semen that was dripping from his cock. Wordlessly, he brought it up to her nose for her to smell, then brushed it on her lips. She hummed with lust at him, enjoying the smell and then the taste, licking his fingers and taking them into her mouth to suck them. Her legs were tensing as she masturbated furiously, trying her damnedest to get off before her time was up. Leo kissed her hair and nibbled at her ear, then brought that sticky hand down from her mouth to tweak a nipple, and finally expanded his grip across a big thick meaty handful of breast, firm pressure moving back and forth, her rock-hard nipple dragging delightfully against his palm, stimulating every nubbly lump of its engorged arousal. She gasped and made a little cry, convulsing slightly as she made it to release, just as the goddamned alarm clock started up again.

Clarice was laughing, even as she cursed. And feeling better too, with even a smallish orgasm letting her take the edge off her arousal and get on with her morning. Now less on edge, she got up with more ease and reached a hand to Leo, mock-gallantly helping him up as well, to join her in the shower, soap each others' backs and grope a little bit, then dress, clean up the pizza as their breakfast and head out into their days of work. It was Friday, and Clarice was looking forward to another passionate session of lovemaking when they came home that night.