Toni Ch. 01

Story Info
Really, who am I?
3.9k words
4.65
6.3k
9
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

The story is about people who are 18 or older.

.........................................................................................

I heard Lisa on the phone, "Vera, I have to finish here. I'll be leaving in 10 and be at your house in half an hour."

I waited impatiently. Our parents went to a French restaurant and then watch a French movie. My older sister and I were alone in the house. The anticipation was killing me and my excitement caused my 4" pecker to stir. The next 10 minutes felt like an hour, but eventually, I heard Lisa closing the door behind her.

I peeked through the window and saw her car leaving. To be safe, I waited a couple of minutes and entered her room. I knew exactly what I was looking for and where to find the stuff.

I opened the top drawer and took the pink soft bra with the label 36C. Next, I grabbed matching pink lace panties and put both on Lisa's bed. In a hidden area, I found a pair of sheer silk stockings and added to the pile. I undressed and put on the panties. They were low cut and my penis could barely fit in it. Yes, my dick was below average, but it was already stiff! Next, I carefully wore the stockings, ensuring no damage to the delicate fabric. I moved to the large shoe closet and pulled out my favorites - her 3" heels black pumps. They were slightly small, but they were beautiful!

I moved to her bathroom, grabbed a handful of cotton balls, filled the bra cups, and fastened them on my chest. I loved the way my hairless chest looked with the bra on it... I walked to Lisa's main closet and removed the short black evening dress. It took me a longer time than usual to put it on. I must have gained extra weight. However, when I managed to zip it all the way, it was worth it!

The long blonde-haired wig was easy to adjust in place, and then I stood in front of the mirror for the final touches. Makeup covered my scanty facial hair. I added a little mascara and last - Shiny red hot lipstick.

I returned to Lisa's room and watched myself in the large mirror. I looked very pretty. I sashayed back and forth and ogled my body. It looked as feminine as any girl around. Our parents used to joke Lisa and I were supposed to be twins and not brother and sister born 2 years apart. We were both 5'7", blondes with blue eyes. I weighed 150 pounds while she was lighter by 10 pounds. The biggest difference - Her tits were real 36C, while my chest muscles were unimpressive...

I went to my room and decided to watch porn. The soft delicate feel of Lisa's clothes with the faint floral scent of everything she owned added to my arousal, and I was ready to get going. Pornhub was waiting for me, and I went straight to the lesbian section. Women-on-women action was my favorite. Watching a pretty girl eating another one's cunt always excited me and enhanced my arousal. As of late, I found out that adding another endowed man to the mix was even better. I have kept a hidden folder of lesbian encounters. Those who also had a big guy joining were added later. Whenever I watched one of these, my climax arrived earlier and was more powerful.

Today it was no different; I gazed at the lesbian show unfolding, and once a young stud arrived, they attacked his massive cock like it was the best Ben and Jerry ice cream. I barely touched my prick and my orgasm began. When I was finished, the panties were soaked with my spunk. Reluctantly, I removed the pretty clothes, washed the panties in the sink, and went to shower.

I returned to my room, hung the wet panties to dry on my chair, and soon after went to sleep.

...

The next morning, Lisa drove us to school. Usually, on the way, she was very chatty. This time she was much quieter and had a strange smile.

"Lisa, you are different this morning. Anything important?"

"I found out something interesting. I'll talk to you later about it."

After parking the car we separated, and I forgot all about our short discussion in the car.

Lisa and I were alone again that evening - Mom went to her Bridge course, and Dad for his weekly tennis with his buddy. Once again it was Lisa and me.

She came to my room, and said, "Tommy, I promised to help Irene with a school project. I'll be back around 11 pm. Is it OK?"

I smirked, "Sis, you've never bothered telling me when you left or came back. Thank you for informing me that I'll stay alone at home without my nanny..."

Lisa smiled, "It's just in case you were looking for me... I know you'd enjoy watching a dumb sports channel." Shortly after, she left the house.

I waited 15 minutes and started my favorite ritual again. This time, I selected a white underwear set, a short blue skirt with a sheer light blue blouse, the same high heels shoes, and added my favorite facial cosmetics. The skirt was very tight and the bulge created by my stiff dick was clearly visible.

Like the day before, I glided in front of the big mirror, admiring my beautiful feminine form. Subsequently, I went to my room to check what was new in Pornhub. I found a promising clip and sat to watch it with my palm softly caressing my frontal tent.

All of a sudden, from the corner of my eye, I noticed movement. I turned to the door and saw Lisa standing there. She had her phone aiming in my direction and shooting...

I jumped, "Lisa, WTF are you doing here?!"

She said sweetly, "Initially, I meant to leave, but then I realized my little brother may choose to be naughty again. I was very curious and came back to check on you. Tommy, I see you like my clothes. When did you start wearing them?"

I was still stunned. My face was flushed and my brain was numb. I couldn't talk.

She approached me and caressed my blonde wig, "Oh, honey, I didn't mean to scare you. You are so pretty and don't look anything like my brother Tommy. I'll tell you what, I'll call you Toni. Is it OK?"

I kept staring at her face, speechless.

"So we agreed, Toni it is. I think my clothes look good on you. But it's better to make a judgment while a person is moving. Please, stand up and start walking around."

I stayed seated and continued ogling her.

She said, "Toni, if that's the way you want it - Fine. Later, when Mom and Dad show up, we can all watch your new dress code and enjoy it together." She turned and began walking out the door."

"Lisa, please, don't do it."

She glanced at me with a smirk, "So my little... SISTER decided to talk after all. I thought a cat caught your tongue. Start walking, and remember that the high heels are intended to make the walk more seductive."

I was lightheaded but didn't have another option. I strolled back and forth before her.

She giggled, "Toni, not bad for a beginner, but a pretty girl like you can do much better. With the clothes you selected, the idea is to attract men. Try to sashay your hips."

The day before, I was doing it without difficulty, but now I was struggling; I was too confused and distracted. I almost fell twice.

She hugged my shoulder, "That's all right. The beginning is never easy. Toni, we have work to do. There are several steps you need to take before your transformation is complete. We are going to work on it together. My goal is to make you the prettiest sister ever. First thing first - Your body hair has to go. Luckily, you are blonde and not very hairy. I'll do it for you now and you make sure to shave your body often afterwards. Wait here."

She went to her bathroom and brought her shaver. She stared at me, "Undress!"

"Lisa, leave it. I'll do it later myself."

She didn't budge, "Toni honey, I don't think you understood. It's not a request. It's an instruction. Unless you prefer our parents to know about your new hobby."

I begged, "Be reasonable. I won't do it again. I'll also clean your room every weekend for the next 3 months."

She sighed, "Toni, a good woman should not be stubborn, otherwise she won't find nice guys. You have one minute to decide - Naked or a family video show when everybody is at home."

Not seeing any other alternative, I began removing my clothes. When I had only panties on, I gazed at her, begging for mercy. Lisa's eyes were cold as ice. I took off the panties and stood naked before her, blushing profusely.

Her eyes explored my genitals, "Your thingy definitely does not qualify as a man's tool to satisfy ladies. On the other hand, it's too big to be an alluring clitoris. So from now on, we'll have to tuck it with your tiny sack backward. Put towels on the bed and lie on your back. This will be the first and only time I do it for you. Starting tomorrow, I expect YOU to do it on a regular basis. And grow your hair, Toni. You'd look prettier with long wavy hair. Your facial hair is very unimpressive, but it should still go. You wax, laser, or shave it very close."

Subsequently, Lisa put shaving cream over my chest and used her shaver to eliminate any sign of hair. Then, she moved to my legs and did the same. Lastly, she lifted my small dick with 2 fingers and smirked at the sight, "Sis, it will be easier than I thought. You have little hair, which fits well with your... puffy clitty."

I had mixed emotions; Her talk was humiliating, yet her soft touch and the tone of her voice were surprisingly arousing. My dick started hardening.

Lisa watched it grow in her palm until it reached its maximal size. She giggled, "Oh honey, it looks like a 3 incher, or slightly more. You were certainly destined to be a girl. I'll help you."

She was careful when shaving my genital area. My dick loved her attention and stayed erect throughout her work. When finished, she inspected my hairless body from all directions, and then smiled, "Well done. As I said, you'll keep your body hairless. Now go to your computer and show me the file where you keep your porn videos."

I had tears in my eyes, "Lisa, didn't you punish me enough? Why do you wish to see it?"

"Toni dear, I care about you, don't you see that? Watching your favorite movies will tell me a lot about what you like and fantasize about. As a good older sister, I plan to help you accomplish as many of them as I can."

"Lisa, please..."

"Toni, don't be shy."

I moved naked to my computer and pulled the folder. She opened the first 3 clips and watched them silently. I stood still, waiting for her to talk.

When the 3rd video ended, she smiled at me, "Toni darling, I had a hunch you were meant to be born female. You like watching woman-on-woman stuff. It proves my point. We'll work together to make you the ultimate girl. We'll even go one step further, but first, dress up in my clothes again and use my cosmetics for a face touch-up."

It took me 20 minutes to become feminine to her satisfaction. In the end, she glanced at me from all angles and was happy, "Toni, now you look like a decent young lady. Pretty soon you'll be prettier, but it will do for now. Your second lesson for the evening is focused on how to satisfy a woman. Your hands and body are not ready yet but your tongue will do."

To my astonishment, she lifted her skirt, removed her panties, sat down on the big couch, spread her legs, and gave me a stern look. She didn't have to talk. It was clear what her intention was.

Watching for the first time her naked bald cunt was, how should I put it... unexpected. Her labia were exposed and beautiful! I was scared of what she was planning for me but this was a treat!

As I was ready to approach her, she said, "Before touching me, bring me your laptop. I wish to watch your latest movies, while you eat my pussy."

My pecker pointed up when I arrived with the screen on my computer ready for viewing the latest porn show. She commented, "Honey, you are a girl now, and cannot have a bulge there. Go to the bathroom and tuck your tiny thingy backward between your legs. I want to feel a girl's mouth munching on my cunt."

It was more difficult than I thought; I had to wait until it shriveled to pull it between my thighs and tape it there. When I exited the bathroom, Lisa grinned, "As a lady, you should know that tents belong to horny men. We, ladies, show nothing there unless we are in a swimsuit on the beach, displaying our camel toe."

I knelt in front of her, and she reminded me, "Toni, tongue and lips only. No hands!"

My face came close to her folds and I savored her odor. It was musky. I wondered how would it smell after a shower...

My face touched her skin and she shivered mildly. My tongue began licking her external labia. It was moist. I lapped her juices and heard her moan, "Good girl..."

I've never done it before but I've read about it and watched countless videos displaying women getting oral. I avoided her clitoris and moved circularly around it. Next, I inserted my tongue into her snatch and fucked her with it.

Lisa trembled, and she sighed, "Oh honey, for a first timer you are very good! As of tonight, every evening I am not with my buddies, you'll get your wish - Perform cunnilingus on me."

Licking my sister felt great. Knowing she enjoyed it was a bonus. I wanted to know how she'd cum, so my tongue started dancing on her clitoris; now and then my lips would suck lightly on her puffy nub.

Barely seconds after I began, Lisa's pelvis arched toward me and a cry escaped her lips. Her hands pushed my face deeper into her cunt, forcing my tongue to do it rougher. Her body convulsed, and she mumbled. "I love your tongue. it's so pleasurable. I can stay like that forever..."

Her torso didn't stop shaking until I slowed down. She was leaning against the back of the couch with her eyes closed and a smile. My face was wet and smelled like sex. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and came back.

Lisa's eyes were on my face and body. She said, "Toni, you are a good student. As I said, from now on, every evening we are both here, you'll pleasure me orally. Later on, you'll be introduced to my girlfriends and have the privilege of doing them too. When you sucked me, I looked at your latest porn thing. I noticed this time the 2 lezzies added a hung man to their show. I got the message. When the time comes, you'll be allowed to enjoy a real man too."

I stared at Lisa with hope, "So I am allowed to wear your clothes when our parents are not home?"

"Toni girl, you are so impatient. My closet is too big for me. I'll put some of my clothes in a separate area for you. Unless you wish to be naked, these ones you'll wear each time Mom and Dad are not home. I have also big plans for your future - You'll start taking estrogen tablets. Within a few months, you'll grow tits. You are an adult now so it is up to you... and me. When the time comes, we'll announce your transformation to our parents."

Everything was so new, that I could not think about the implications. Interestingly, I wasn't afraid to turn into a woman. I guess deep down I never felt comfortable being manly.

Lisa said, "I am going to take a shower. The day after tomorrow, both Dad and Mom will be out again. Toni, when I arrive home, you'll be nicely dressed. We'll go outside, stroll downtown together, eat dinner, and return home for your dessert..."

...

Two days later, I returned home from school at 3:30. The whole day I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Students talked to me and I ignored them or, based on their reaction, I answered shortly. Only when I arrived home I felt better.

I shaved, showered, tucked my penis back, and wore low-cut lace panties. I put on a skirt, a padded bra, and a nice purple blouse.

Lisa was supposed to be back at 5 pm. I watched TV till quarter to 5 and then added lipstick, makeup, and mascara. When I heard Lisa entering the front door, I put on the high heels. I was in my room, and Lisa didn't see me. She rushed to the bathroom.

She exited and saw me standing in a seductive pose by her bedroom door.

She ogled me up and down a couple of times and said, "Toni, you look fantastic! Let me take a short shower and then we'll go out. In the meantime, check the 2nd shelf in my closet. You'll see multiple purses. Choose one for yourself. I know, you are not used to it, but we girls carry everything in one. We do not use pockets.

By 6 pm, we were in downtown on Main Street. I was nervous yet excited. It was my first time walking outdoors as a young woman, and the possibility of meeting somebody I knew, who would recognize and mock me was a frightening prospect.

The longer we strolled without seeing a familiar face, the better I felt. In fact, I tried to mimic Lisa's walk. Her bottom was swaying seductively as she strolled. I tried to sashay, but it was more difficult to do it on the stony surface than at home. I gave up and decided to train myself better at home before the next time outdoors.

We reached an area with multiple restaurants and bars. There were many people around. I noticed several guys ogling us, and 2 of them whistled at us appreciatively. We continued, and suddenly, a young guy bumped into me. I almost fell. I looked at him and my blood froze - It was Billy, my classmate!

He smiled at me, "Pretty lady, I am sorry. I was in a hurry. I hope you are OK."

I forced myself to smile back and moved away. My heart rate was probably 200 per minute.

Lisa stared at me, "Toni, you need to learn manners. If a handsome young guy apologizes, you have to answer politely."

I giggled, "Lisa, it was Billy, a student who sits near me in class. I was afraid he'd recognize my voice..."

She chuckled, "In that case, it was a blessing. If HE couldn't recognize you, it means you should be more comfortable. On the other hand, don't be surprised if some rude guys bump into you intentionally - They may do it as a stupid joke to impress their friends or to feel our breasts."

I grinned, thinking it may be fun to see a guy's reaction when he touches my fake boobs. Will he know the difference? I doubted it.

Next, we went to a restaurant and found a table for 2 in the center of the room. My short skirt climbed high above my knees. It didn't bother me. However, as we were eating, Lisa commented I'd better put one leg over the other because a middle-aged guy was looking up my skirt. I stared straight at him. He noticed he got caught and blushed. He lowered his gaze to his dish and never looked in our direction again.

We finished the tasty food and strolled back to the car. I felt terrific - Nobody recognized me, men were ogling me, and the soft fabric of Lisa's clothes was... arousing. My tucked dick ached, trying to harden in its new cage.

When we were home, Lisa removed her shoes and turned to me, "Toni, you did good. In 10 minutes come to my room. Your dessert will be ready for you."

Lisa waited for me, sitting pantyless on the edge of her bed, with her thighs wide apart. She pointed her forefinger at her pussy and blurted, "Toni, Knowing how to give perfect head to girls is a must. I know, I've done it too."

I gazed at her quizzingly. She watched my face and smiled, "First, be a nice girl and give me an orgasmic oral. I'll tell you more about my life after a satisfactory climax."

Not a minute too soon, I dove into her moist cunt. Her now familiar smell was like an aphrodisiac - She was horny. After giving her the first oral, I found the job arousing for me as well. The increasing amount of juice, the intoxicating smell, the submitting vagina, and having the power to decide WHEN she'd cum, were irresistible. All of a sudden, serving Lisa became pleasurable...

Her reaction to my face buried in her snatch was expected and fun - Her palms pulled me even deeper, and she began groaning almost immediately. My tongue danced on her puffy folds, milking gently the dew drops off her petals. Delicious! I continued slowly licking Lisa's vulva, using my nose to make 'accidental' contact with her sensitive clitty. Each time these met, Lisa's body shivered. I loved the game - I was the boss now. She knew eventually I'd touch it again, but I was the one determining the time! After 3 delicate touches, it was time for the big O. With my tongue searching for a treasure inside her snatch, I leaned my nose on her clitoris and started tilting it from side to side at an increasing speed.

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers
12