Tonight, I Shall Be Called Scarlett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except in real life, where it really mattered to me.

Even though I built up a large - and to some - frightening arsenal of sexual aids, the partners to try them out on were not so easy to find.

That is why when someone like Luke comes along, they are to be cherished.

Watching him follow me around the Market Square like a puppy with his tongue hanging out made me feel so horny. The look on his face when I asked if I should know him made me smile inwardly. The teaser with the cigarette at the coffee shop before telling him to fuck off and leave me alone had me moistening down below.

It was like hooking a fish; playing with it gently, letting it think it had escaped, then reeling it in to devour at leisure.

The threat of a kick between his legs was my way of briefly letting him off the hook, and finally we got to the triumphant reeling-in when he trotted into the garden of the Langdon Hotel right on cue.

Then I built up his expectations with lewd comments, fleeting touches of his hand, occasional glimpses of my blood-red, thigh length boots, and of course a few snap inhales and ostentatious plumes of smoke when I was sure no-one else in the garden was watching.

I loved it when he named me Scarlett. It seemed so right. I told him I hated my real name and with good reason. Let's just say my mother was 'away with the fairies' when I was born after a long and difficult labour. In a drug-induced state, she immortalised me as her little 'Tinkerbelle'. She was so out of it she couldn't even spell it correctly.

I so detested that name at school and had to use my gift of the gab to escape many scrapes and bullying sessions. I shortened it to Belle, although I didn't much care for that either, even though I changed it officially by deed-poll as soon as I could.

Ever since then, I have chosen a name at random to suit the occasion, depending on how I feel or how my lovers react to me.

That night, I was Scarlett and I liked being her very much indeed.

As we rose to go to dinner, I had to stifle a laugh at the discomfort he showed when standing. The effect I'd had on him was plain to see.

Beneath my demure dress, my love balls and butt-plug worked their magic and I was convinced that if I went back the next morning, I would still be able to see the trail I left between the garden and the restaurant.

The tasting menu was as sensational as ever. I have eaten at most of the two- and three-starred restaurants in England and how the Langdon still only had one star was beyond my comprehension. I took pity on him with the wine and went for a Rioja at eighty pounds. I do have a soft streak in me.

But I did sting him with a very expensive cognac to take out onto the terrace. After all, I had one last tease for him and a girl needs a good brandy to go with her cigar.

The look on his face was a picture as I reached into my bag and pulled out a long, slim cigar. I had tried bigger ones, but despite the high fetish quotient, they were a bit much for me and I preferred the longer, more elegant ones.

His nostrils flared as he held the candle up to me. I took his shaking hand as I lit the cigar and sat back, exhaling luxuriously. I could only imagine the inner turmoil he was going through. He had been rock-hard as we went to dinner and my comments about what I was going to do to him later and feeding him morsels from my plate must have had him on the edge.

His eyes barely left me, so I put on a show for him, but after a few minutes, it became apparent that French inhales with a cigar was not a good idea. I swiftly gave up before my eyes began to water and smoked most of it in silence while he looked on with barely disguised lust in his eyes.

As I savoured the last of the cognac, I took a final pull on the cigar and leaned forward, letting the last vestiges of smoke trickle out from my pursed lips. I took his hand once more.

"If you walk me home across the big, dark, scary town park, I'll blow smoke on your dick until the sun comes up."

His Adam's Apple wobbled. "Will you tie me up?" I barely heard the words.

"Only if you have been a naughty boy."

"Oh, I have Scarlett. I have sinned."

I rose and held my hand out to him. "Then come and take your punishment like a man, Luke. This is going to hurt - are you up for it?"

He looked me in the eye. "What is pleasure without pain, Scarlett?"

I led him out through the main door of the hotel and once on the long gravel drive, I pinned him to a tree. I felt his erection against my stomach as I kissed him, my tongue wriggling into his hot mouth. I could have gone down on him there and then I felt so fucking horny. I squeezed him hard, making him moan.

"Come on, dream-boy. Let's go and see just how much pleasure and pain we can take, shall we?"

I resisted the urge to make any more stops in the park. There would be enough time to tease him when I got him home. I practically dragged him up the stairs and pushed him through a door into my tiny utility room.

"Clothes off, pile them neatly on the chair. Put the dog collar on, chain at the back. There are two bands with buckles on them. They go around your ankles. Then the blindfold. Say my name when you are ready."

I went next door to light the many candles arrayed around the room and set a few things up for later. I went back and waited patiently outside the door. I got the impression he was trying not to rush but failing miserably. I was dying to get into my latex, but he had a few hoops to jump through before that.

Just for effect, I added one more thing. "Don't worry about your hands - the handcuffs will cover that part nicely."

It was just over three minutes when I heard him say my name quietly. I opened the door and took a long look at him. His body was muscular and well-toned and he certainly hadn't lied about his size. Even semi-erect, it looked like it had a nice girth to it. It would be a while before I got to feel it inside me, but it was certainly something to look forward to later.

"Turn around, hands behind your back."

He obeyed and I deftly handcuffed him. I was good to him - they were padded with leather and wouldn't chafe too much.

I led him by his collar chain into the largest of my three upstairs rooms - the one I had just been in.

The first one at the top of the stairs is my bedroom. It is where the tiny part of me that is still Belle lives. Very few people get to see my own private sanctum. It wouldn't do to let them see the rows of cuddly toys I screamed so loudly to attain as a child, or my family pictures and horse riding rosettes.

There are no vibrators or sex toys in there. They are not part of that world. All of my sexual activity whilst at home is confined to the room in which I now stood.

This is the room in which the woman I have become does her work. The leather- and latex-clad vamp who changes her name at a whim and puts men through sexual torture to attain Nirvana.

Someone had once described the edifice in the middle of the floor as the biggest bed they had ever seen.

It is not a bed. It is a platform, three feet high and nine feet by nine. There are tall, sturdy posts at each corner and one in the middle of each side - eight in all. They are joined at the top by cross beams and there is a facility to have drapes hanging from them, but there were none in place that night.

From each post and crossbar hang straps, restraints and chains. Each has a variety of hooks and rings to attach things in any configuration I choose. Copious cushions are strewn around the thick, padded base and there are some larger pads to help elevate buttocks and other private parts to requisite heights.

No, it is not a bed. No-one has ever slept on it apart from my cats. It has one purpose.

It is a sex platform, pure and simple.

Around the walls are racks of whips, paddles and floggers. There is a cabinet full of various vibrators, dildoes and strap-ons and another full of clamps, plugs and gags. It is quite a collection and has taken me a long time to get it to where it is now.

I really am rather proud of it.

Between the platform and the walls are a series of benches and frames, all with the express purpose of restraining someone so that I may tease and torture them until they are ready to explode.

Mirrors on the ceiling and between the racks give perfect viewing opportunities for when I am doing something behind my willing victims and blackout curtains at the windows mean no prying eyes can see in.

There is a small shower room just off it for when things get messy.

That shower room gets a lot of use.

The room is approximately eighteen feet square. It is my favourite place in the world. I feel at home here, I do my best work here and the thousands of pounds of investment that has gone into it has been worth every penny.

It was to one of the restraining frames I now led Luke. He would not be getting the comfort of the platform for a while yet.

The frame to which I attached him is a cunning device. It is almost infinitely configurable to any design I choose. Firstly, I needed him to be in position to what someone once politely described as 'supping at my fairy cup.'

As I removed his cuffs and put him in position, I told him in slightly starker terms.

"Time to eat cunt, Luke."

His head was at the perfect angle as he knelt, ankles and now wrists attached to the bars of the frame. I had removed my panties and sex aids while he was getting ready.

I hoisted my dress above my waist and moved in close - not too close, but just enough so that he could smell me and feel the heat emanating from what was by now a very wet and needy snatch.

I put a hand in his thick, dark hair. It felt damp with sweat already. "Inhale, Luke. Smell me. Take in my aroma."

He did as I bid him, taking in long deep breaths through his nose.

"Nice?"

"You smell good, Scarlett."

"Do you want to taste me?"

"Yes please, Scarlett."

He said please. Good enough for me. "Then taste away."

I ground myself into him and he clamped his lips to my wet pussy, lapping at me with a long, strong tongue. It felt good and I held myself there as I peeled my dress over my head tossed it into a corner and unhooked my bra. I tugged on my nipple rings as he worked on me, then stood back. I removed his blindfold and he blinked for a moment until he got used to the low light in the room.

"Do I taste as good as I smell?"

He looked up at me, naked apart from my long red boots, and a shudder passed through his tethered body.

"Better. You taste incredible. You look incredible. May I have some more please?"

Politeness again. How could I refuse? "Of course!"

I ground down on him once more, telling him where to suck and lick - to take my clit ring and tug on it with his teeth. He was good, but I wasn't going to let him know. Not just yet at least.

"Is that the best you can do, Luke? Quite honestly, it's fucking pathetic. Feels like a little fly crawling over my skin. Fucking suck that cunt, you lazy little fucker."

I slapped him on the shoulders wondering when I should introduce a little bit of corporal punishment.

His lips mashed against me and his tongue went deeper as I tugged on my nipple rings once more. I bit my lip to stop from crying out it was so damned good, but I still wasn't ready to let him see the reaction he was having upon me.

I left him for a moment and reached into one of the cupboards. Before he could react, I strapped a mouth dildo to him. The long black phallus protruded from his face at the perfect angle. I sank down on it, groaning with pleasure, staring down into his wide eyes as his nose pressed against my clit.

"That's better, Luke! Now fuck me with it, there's a good boy!"

I made him do it to me for a long time. Slow, even strokes, guiding him with a hand on the back of his head, then speeding him up before winding him back down. When I thought that maybe his neck was aching, I gave him respite. I removed the dildo and inserted the business end into his mouth, exhorting him to suck it clean.

He did a damned good job. Time to give him something back. But just a little. He had a way to go yet.

I reconfigured his frame so he stood more upright. For the first time, I saw his erection up close. Yes, it was average length but the girth was as impressive as I thought. The frame rattled as he shook in his bonds as I held my open mouth over the head of his cock, my fingers wrapped around the base. I held it there for about a minute, letting my hot breath play on the head, teasing and taunting him but never touching him.

At last I pulled away and he groaned.

I sneered at him. "What? Do you think you've earned anything more?"

"Yes, I thought - I hoped."

I shook my head disdainfully. "I say when you've earned it, Luke. A few pathetic little kitty-licks and you think I'm ready to shower you with gifts?" I stood and backed off. "Maybe time to let you cool your ardour a little. You're getting ahead of yourself, young man."

I spent a few minutes preparing him for the next phase. I put him into a fully upright position, ball-gagged him and made sure he stayed erect by means of an Arab Strap.

I patted him on the cheek. "Let's take a break. I need to change anyway and I fancy a cigarette and a movie to get me in the mood."

My gentle pat became a stinging slap.

"Because you're just not doing it for me, Lukey-boy. Shall we say... thirty minutes?"

I smiled as I turned away and heard a low moan of frustration from behind me.

I went to a rack out of his line of sight and chose my favourite red latex jumpsuit and my long red opera gloves, also in latex. It took me a few minutes to get everything right and as I walked back past him, he groaned again as he saw me in all my glory. The jumpsuit was cutaway around my groin area giving perfect access to all areas - at least it would when I allowed it.

His eyes bulged as I pulled a wicker armchair into his line of view. I propped my tablet up on a small table next to it and pretended to bring up a video. Finally, I picked up a long cigarette holder from one of the shelves and made a big thing of clipping a long, brown 120 cigarette into it. I bent to one of the candlesticks flickering around the room and heard the frame rattle once more as I let out a long blue plume of smoke and he shook in frustration and lust.

My hair had been pinned up during our dinner date. I thought it looked sensational as it wound around my head in swirls and hung down around my ears. It was if it were done casually, but the girl in the beauty salon had taken an age to do it and I had tipped her handsomely.

But now, its work was done. I needed it to be down and flowing around my shoulders and across my face for the next stage. I wanted an enigmatic look, so I clamped the holder between my teeth and reluctantly pulled out the pins, letting it cascade down.

Another groan accompanied my actions.

Pleased I was getting the right reaction, I sat down with my booted legs draped over the sides of the chair, completely ignoring him as I stroked myself below and teased him with my holder. Unknown to him, I was staring at a blank screen. For the next twenty minutes, I drove him half-mad, commentating on the imaginary video I was supposedly watching.

By the time I had finished, it was a video I'd dearly like to have seen myself.

Every now and again, I dug my fingers deep inside and sucked on the stem of my holder, lazily blowing out a big cloud before holding my wet fingertips up to him, then licking them clean.

I made it up as I went along.

"Fucking hell, how does she do that? Oh, good girl - fuck, he loves that - oh look at the smoke billowing around his dick. Sheeyit, girl - you rock. He must be ten inches and you just fucking swallow the lot! Oh yeah, all the way down the shaft, baby. That's it, inhale then let it trickle down your nose and onto his dick. Fuck, that looks so hot. Jeez, where did all that lot come from? Shit, she's covered in it. So cute, her little face as it drips onto her tits!"

As the imaginary video in my head ended, I pretended to switch off my tablet.

"Wow, what a blast. Best video I've seen in years. Wish there were someone to do that to right here, right now."

As I finished the sentence, I glanced up to see a quivering, sweating body shaking like a leaf in his bonds. I put a hand over my eyes.

"Oh, shit. Silly me. I'd forget my own pussy if it weren't throbbing for the want of a good fuck."

I stood up and again walked out of his line of sight. "Totally forgot about you hanging there like a side of beef, Luke. Sorry - got a bit distracted. Where were we again?"

I fitted a thin, black strap-on. Now it was time to really get nasty. If his eyes were bulging before, they nearly popped out of his head as I stood in front of him holding a long, slim switch in my hand. There was drool on his ball gag and a pool of it on the floor.

I tapped at it with my toe. "Messy pup. Do you want me to do to you the things I just watched, Luke?"

He nodded his head gently and mumbled something inarticulate into the gag.

"I'll take that as a yes."

He nodded again.

I patted his cheek again. "Then earn it this time, Luke. Fucking earn it!"

The first couple of taps I gave him were gentle but he still drew in air around the gag. The next, on his lower thighs elicited a squeal and the following five on his buttocks resulted in little whimpers. I stopped at twenty as his tight, sexy arse reddened and he thrashed in his bonds as I alternated between light taps and full-on, swinging blows.

I didn't want to tenderise him too much - I had other plans for his derriere.

A few clicks of the frame and he was bending over at the perfect angle for me. I took a large bottle of lubricant and inches from his face, slathered the strap-on with it until it glistened in the candlelight.

I inserted the nozzle of the lube gun into his anus and gave it a few good squirts. He shuddered and shook in the frame as the cool sticky liquid filled him up.

It took all my experience not to just ram it home and fuck him senseless. I was just as full of pent-up lust as him. It took me three, maybe four minutes of gentle to-ing and fro-ing to work my way in, but still he shook and trembled in his bonds as I finally went balls deep.

"Is that good, Luke?"

I took it from his nodding that it was as I began to move in his tight back passage. I reached down and gripped his erection. The strap held it at a perfect angle and it felt big and heavy. I couldn't wait to see it go off I my hand and later feel it inside me.

I kept up a steady rhythm, slowly upping the ante, watching every nuance on his face as he bit down on the ball gag. I kept going for a few minutes until I sensed it may be getting a little uncomfortable for him. I was prepared to take him past his limits, but I didn't want to wreck him.

I didn't know how much more he could take, but I guessed not a lot. I decided to find out and removed his gag. He gasped and saliva splattered to the floor.

"Enjoying it still, Luke?"

"Yes, Scarlett. It's amazing."

"How much have you got left?"

"Not much - maybe two, three minutes."

I gripped his hips with my latex-clad hands. "Cut you a deal - it's five-past midnight. Make it to ten-past and I'll get you off with a smoky blow-job and you can come anywhere you like on me."

He took a deep shuddering breath. "Deal. Fuck my arse, Scarlett. Fuck it hard."

My fingers were digging into his skin as I began to go harder, the frame rattling, his breath ragged as I grunted with effort. I glanced at my watch as the time ticked down and the strap-on relentlessly rammed into him. At one stage, I grabbed him by the ears as his head lolled.

"Fucking hell, Luke - that fucking mirror cost me a fortune. At least have the courtesy to watch me fuck your tight little ass!"