Tonight Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, that's it. Just like that."

Her eyes remained locked on watching his cock push up and down between her tits. For once, Curtis wanted to gaze into those gorgeous blue hues while he was busy putting her rack to proper use. He slid his fingers over her cheeks and raised her face. Sydney gritted her teeth, giving him a look of hunger as she felt every inch of his cock pumping between her boobs.

"You like that? You like how my tits feel wrapped around your big black dick?"

She spoke in a low, slutty voice. Curtis did not reply as he began to buck his hips harder and faster. Sydney gazed into his eyes, speaking more words of filth.

"Fuck my tits! Fuck 'em hard with your big fucking black dick!!"

That was finally enough to get a reply from him.

"This is what you were built for! These titties were made to be fucked!"

Curtis moved his hands from her face as he continued to buck his hips, still driving his cock back and forth between her breasts.

"Yes! Ohhhh god, yes! I love it when I get my tits fucked! Especially by a big fucking black DICK!!"

The screaming of that last word had only made him thrust even harder. Curtis had lost his train of thought entirely, no longer caring if he blew his load. The head of his shaft poked her chin after a full thrust. He tried to maintain himself, slowing down a bit. Sydney lowered her head and parted her lips. Each time his cock thrust up, the head slipped between her lips and exited with a popping sound. Pop. Pop. Pop. After hearing that noise several times, Curtis gritted his teeth and groaned. He came to a sudden halt to allow Sydney to take control now. She resumed the action by pumping her tits up and down and leaning her head up. His eyes were greeted with her seductive smile once again.

"I told you I love getting my tits fucked!"

He was now at the mercy of her tits if Sydney wanted to force him into an orgasm this early into the night. Taking a deep breath, Curtis stood there and watched his cock disappear and then reappear with each full thrust. She pumped her breasts at a slow speed, making sure they could both enjoy this. As she began to slow down to a near halt, the actress squeezed her tits tightly around his pole as a drop of pre-cum oozed from the head of his pole. Sydney lowered her head and twirled her tongue around the head before letting go of her tits entirely. Her right hand grabbed a hold of his cock while her left arm moved underneath her breasts. Curtis realized what she was trying to do as she propped her tits up. Sydney guided the head of his big black cock to her left nipple. As she rubbed it, he felt the erectness of her areola poking against his shaft.

Once again, her big blue eyes gazed up at him. Sydney knew how to make the right facial expressions to tell him her desires without speaking any words. With her teeth barred, Curtis knew to expect something kinky from her. She continued to rub the head of his pole against her nipple. Her fingers squeezed it, milking out the few drops of pre-cum that smeared against her skin. Sydney alternated his cock to her other nipple. Instead of rubbing it, she playfully smacked his shaft against her nipple, beating it loudly to create smacking noises. She bit her lower lip, making soft purr sounds as their eyes met. Sydney was giving her best attempt at driving him crazy with this small bit of foreplay. When she finally stopped playing with his cock against her breasts, she held it forward and pushed it between her lips again. Curtis took a deep breath as she sucked the first few inches of his cock, bobbing her head up and down. Sydney only sucked for a few seconds. She extracted his cock with a loud pop and moaned.

"I have to stop myself before I become addicted. I could suck your cock all night long if I wanted to."

"I wouldn't complain about that."

"Oh, yes, you would. Imagine if all that time passed before you had a chance to fuck me."

She climbed off the floor, rising to her feet. Curtis finally had a few of those perfect big tits on full display. Before he could touch them, Sydney rubbed them against his bare chest as she threw her arms around his neck. Their lips met for a passionate kiss. It was funny to think that, through all this time, they had yet to share a kiss together. The moment of intimacy was brief and lasted merely seconds. After breaking the kiss, Sydney tugged the rest of her dress down. Glittering red sparkles were visible as it fell from her hips. She stood in only a pair of white panties until pushing those down to reveal her sweet, wet pussy. Curtis grinned at that sight. Not a single line of hair was visible above the pretty pink folds. Flashing her teeth in a devious grin, Sydney quirked her eyebrows in response to that look on his face. She turned around and climbed onto the bed, revealing her full buttocks to him.

"See something you like?"

Resting on all fours, her knees and palms sank into the bedsheets. Sydney glanced at him from across her right shoulder. She noticed his eyes were fixated on her booty. Biting her lower lip, she rolled her hips and began to shake her ass.

"What are you waiting for? Climb up here and spank this ass! You know you want to!"

Curtis had taken longer than a few seconds to stand around and admire her beauty. When he finally climbed onto the bed, Sydney crawled forward. She faced the headboard of the bed, with several pillows stacked against it. His feet sank into the blankets and sheets covering the mattress. He was afraid for a moment that the bed would be hard to balance. Sydney backed her ass up and rubbed it against his crotch.

"Come on! I know you're just dying to fuck me! Here's your one chance for tonight only!"

He spanked her ass with his left hand. Sydney let out an exaggerated moan in response to his touch.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna pass up this chance. The only question is, which hole do you want it in first?"

She gasped, flipping her hair to glance beyond her shoulder at him. All Curtis could do was grin before speaking again.

"Oh yeah! I know a freaky girl when I see one! If you're freaky enough to put those tits to work, I imagine you also take it up the ass."

"You guessed right. Do you want to fuck my ass?"

That was a question she already knew the answer to. Whether Sydney was teasing or humoring him, Curtis still nodded to answer her.

"I'll pound this ass real good."

"Then go ahead and do it. Ram me in the ass with that big fucking black dick!"

His dark hands pulled apart the smooth, pale cheeks of her ass. With her dark hole in sight, Curtis grabbed his cock with his right hand and slid it directly up the crack. Sydney turned her head and closed her eyes. She raised her left hand, resting her palm beneath her chin. As she felt the head of his cock pushing into her ass, Sydney purred softly.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it."

Curtis groaned at the feeling of tightness around his dick. He slapped that ass again with his right hand as he began to thrust more of his length inside her. Sydney purred soft moans before whimpering. Despite how much he loved her breasts, the joy of ass fucking could not be understated for him. Booty was something Curtis loved immensely when it came to women. He watched his shaft slowly disappear as he made that initial thrust. She lowered her hand, now gripping the bedsheets with all of her fingers. Sydney swallowed her breath before speaking again.

"I'm ready. Go ahead and start pounding my ass."

Moving his hands to her hips, Curtis groaned as he began to thrust. He could hear her gasping and panting as the bed began to rock. Unlike the time when he fucked her tits, Curtis did not begin at a slow pace. He grunted at the tight feeling as he pounded her ass with his hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!!"

She gritted her teeth, clutching at the bedsheets below. The metal frame of the bed began banging against the wall within seconds. Her breasts began to bounce, swaying around from underneath her.

"Ohhhhh god!! Ohhhhhhhh, god, yes!!"

Spank! His hand smacked across the right side of her booty with authority. Sydney did not react to that stinging touch. Her moans and cries of pleasure came as a result of his hard cock pumping in and out of her ass. Inch after inch of his thick shaft pumped until his balls were felt slapping against her thighs. She managed to take it all in while still maintaining herself on all fours on the bed.

"Ohhhh god, yes! YES!! Fuck my ass! Ohhhh, YEAH!! Stretch that hole out with your huge fucking BLACK DICK!!"

Just like that, she knew how to get the best out of him. When Sydney screamed those words, Curtis began to thrust harder and faster. He moved his hands away from her hips so he could watch the length of his shaft disappear and reappear with each full thrust into her booty. Her breasts were jiggling and wobbling in all directions. The sight of those tits shaking around was enough to distract Curtis to lean forward. His stomach brushed against her back as his strong hands found her tits from underneath. He squeezed them hard, smashing his palms against her nipples.

"FUCK!! FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS!!"

His movement had slowed down due to how he leaned forward. Sydney could feel his breath blowing down the left side of her neck. Her grip on the bedsheets slipped as she curled her toes. Curtis lost his footing and fell on top of her. His cock was still deep in her ass, allowing him to buck his hips and thrust a few more times. Sydney's screams of pleasure were muffled by her face getting buried in a pillow. He rolled over, pulling his shaft out of her ass to lay on his back. This freed Sydney long enough to climb up from the bed. Once she saw him lying on her left side, she quickly climbed over and straddled him. With her knees bent on both sides of him, Sydney was prepared to get on top. She reached for his cock with both hands, holding it upward as she hovered her wet cunt directly above it.

"Do it! I wanna see you ride it!"

From where he lay, Curtis had a perfect view of her voluptuous body atop him. He raised his hands to her hips, as if to guide her in lowering herself down on his big black cock. Sydney did not require any help whatsoever. She was in complete control as she slowly lowered herself down. The head of his cock sunk beyond those wet pink folds, sliding into her cunt. Curtis moaned at this tight, warm feeling. He could hear her take a deep breath as more of his shaft nestled inside her. With a faint moan, she whispered to him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. I can feel you inside me. Your dick is so fucking big."

Moving her hands to his legs, Sydney balanced herself in preparation for this next act. She was going to ride this cock slightly arched backward. This gave Curtis a perfect view of her breasts, which would soon be bouncing in every direction. He slid his hands away from her hips, trusting that she had this completely under control. When Sydney bit her lower lip, Curtis knew what she was about to do. She rolled her hips, pumping his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhh, god!!"

Her eyes widened as she raised her head and cried out in pleasure. Without interfering with her, Curtis maintained himself, lying across the blankets. The bed began to shake from the movements of her body. Sydney gritted her teeth, rolling her hips harder and faster. Curtis' eyes were locked on her breasts as they began to sway and bounce to the left and right. He wanted to lean forward and grab them, but he did not want to disturb this perfect position.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Mmmmmmm, yes!!"

Closing her eyes, Sydney swallowed her breath and concentrated her efforts on controlling his cock. The size had made matters difficult, as she was barely balancing herself on top. Curtis was still watching her breasts move around when she suddenly slowed down. Her left hand slipped, causing her to fall and sending most of his cock deep inside her. That caused her to open her eyes wide and gasp. In that brief moment, Curtis knew he was best off taking control and handling this situation. He quickly began to lean up. His hands found a place on her silky, smooth legs. He raised her legs up to his shoulders, arching Sydney on her back as he rose to his knees.

"I want you to fuck me."

Her feet were arched over his shoulders in this position. Curtis had to hold her legs and maintain control. She was depending on him to do the job after declaring her desire. With a groan, he bucked his hips to drive his cock into her cunt. Sydney began to pant and moan as she slid her hands over her breasts. They shook around in the loose grip of her hands until she pinched her nipples.

"That's it! Ohhhhhhh, god! Yes!! Give it to me! Give me that black dick!!"

Gritting her teeth again, Sydney growled. A smacking sound was heard with every full thrust Curtis gave her. She pinched her nipples one final time before pulling her hands away. Curtis gazed down into her big blue eyes as she screamed.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

By this point, he knew that he would not be able to pull out until she reached her climax. Curtis knew what Sydney wanted through her facial expressions and tone of voice. He watched her close her eyes as he continued to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Don't stop! Keep fucking me until I cum!"

Thrust after thrust rocked her body. Curtis took his time making sure his thrusts were hard, despite not being fast. He watched Sydney bite her lower lip. She purred soft moans while spreading her arms across the bedsheets. He knew from that look on her face that she was merely seconds away from finally having her orgasm. Her eyes gazed up at him as she began to pant and exhale deep breaths. This was it. The moment of no return had come with one final thrust. Curtis felt her pussy tighten around his cock. He began to pull out just as she reached that breaking point.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

As her legs shook and Sydney screamed, Curtis had pulled his cock from her cunt just in time. He knew that if he stayed inside her, it would only be a matter of time before he too reached his climax. Her legs fell to the blankets as he moved away from her. Since he had not blown his load yet, there was only one place Curtis wanted to do that. He stood on the bed and gazed down at her for a brief moment. Sydney motioned with her hands for him to sit down. The only place he wanted to sit was on her stomach. He lowered himself down and presented his big black cock to her once again. It was sticky in her own juices.

"I was expecting you to give me a creampie with how hard you were fucking me."

Curtis laughed at her uttering the term 'creampie'. There was something funny to him about hearing her say that.

"I almost did. But then I got to thinking, I want to fuck these tits one last time."

Sydney giggled.

"And then what? Blow your load all over my face?"

With a grin, he nodded his head to answer her question. That made two of them, judging by the smirk across her face. She moved her hands over her breasts, pushing them together to tease him. Curtis gripped his cock from the base, waiting for her to pull those tits apart to create a small valley between her mountains. She did not keep him waiting for long as she pulled her tits apart, inviting his cock into that narrow passage. The slick wetness of his shaft would make it easier to move back and forth between her tits. As soon as Sydney squeezed her tits together to hide his cock, Curtis began bucking his hips.

"Your cock feels so good between my tits. Mmmmm, yeah. I feel it going back and forth. Keep doing it, just like that. You love how this feels, don't you? You love how big tits feel around your big black dick? Tell me."

"Yeah! That's why I wanted to fuck these tits again!"

Closing her eyes, she giggled at him. Sydney could feel every inch of his hard cock pumping up and down between her breasts.

"I love it too. Every black cock I've sucked has also been between my tits at least once."

As he continued to thrust between her breasts, Sydney grinned. Her eyes locked on his face with no desire to glance away.

"You're lucky. You're the first one to fuck my tits twice."

Her words were almost enough to make him blow his load right then and there. She winked at him, causing Curtis to groan as he almost came to a complete halt. So close, his climax could be felt so near. He did not want to stop fucking her tits. This pleasure was too much. There was no better way to finish this night than by giving her a face full of cum. Still pumping his cock between her breasts, he groaned and then abruptly snatched his cock free. Sydney responded to this sudden movement by tilting her head up.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my face!!"

She closed her eyes and darted her tongue out with a loud 'ahhhh'. As Curtis stroked his cock, he aimed it directly above her face. Sydney spread her hands across her breasts and twitched her fingers in anticipation of the sticky reward she had earned. Curtis groaned as his face scrunched up. He continued jerking his cock as he began grunting and growling. The first wad of cum dropped onto her left eyebrow, drenching her closed eyelid.

"Ohhhhh, god! YEAH!!"

Another thick wad of cum splattered onto the left side of her forehead, streaking into her hair. Sydney wiggled her tongue, as if to tempt him into giving her something to swallow. A third wad of cum slathered across her forehead when he finally noticed her tongue. Curtis gave in, placing his cock on her tongue. He watched as Sydney enveloped her lips around the head. She blinked her eyes, slowly opening them as the cum trickled from her left eyelid. He gritted his teeth, groaning loudly as she milked wad after wad of cum from his cock into her loving mouth. She raised her right hand and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop after she was done depleting him of every last drop of cum. Curtis was out of breath as he sat there on her stomach and watched her open her mouth wide. He got to witness his cum filling her mouth, mixed with her own saliva. She closed her lips and loudly swallowed it down.

"How does that cum taste?"

Sydney licked her lips before replying.

"Mmmmmm, delicious. You sure got me in the eye, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess I couldn't help myself."

He blushed while grinning at her. Curtis began to climb off her stomach when he had a moment of snapping back into reality. Through all this time of fucking her, he had forgotten about work and life. There was no telling how much time he had just wasted on the clock by spending his night with her. He was likely due for a stern talk from Laura in the manager's office. Taking a deep breath, he began to laugh as he fell back down on the bed.

"What's so funny? Are you too tired to get up?"

"No, it ain't that.

She climbed off the bed as the cum was still dripping from her left eyelid. It oozed down her cheek like a teardrop. Sydney turned to him, resting her hands on her hips as she spoke again.

"Oh, wait. I know what you're laughing about. You still have to get dressed and go back to work."

"Yeah, that's right."

Giggling at him, she waited before replying.

"I guess you need to come up with some sort of alibi to get out of trouble. I don't suppose your supervisor would go for a story that involved you fucking me and blowing your load all over my pretty face."

Curtis grinned at her.

"Oh, trust me. I ain't worried about that at all. I can make up some kind of story. Maybe one of your bodyguards saw me in the hall and offered me a tip to clean up some mess in one of the rooms."

She bit her lower lip, purring a soft moan.

"Tell them the tip was getting to meet a big movie star. Maybe they'll buy that."

Her reply was sarcastic, but Curtis did not hear it that way. Sydney stomped off to the bathroom to undoubtedly wash her face. He was left alone to gather his clothes and get dressed before he could finally leave her suite. Curtis did not know what to think about coming up with some kind of story to make up for however long he had been off the clock. Regardless of what his punishment would be at work, it was worth it. He did not believe this would be a fireable offense, but who cared if it was? Tonight was a memory he would never forget. It was the only thrill that had come from working this dead end job. For once in his life, Curtis felt like a winner after fucking a Hollywood bombshell and leaving her sticky and dripping in his cum.