Tony 05: Girlfriend

Story Info
Tony suddenly has a girlfriend.
6.3k words
4.85
17.1k
47

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers

From chapter 04:

They all looked at Tony. "Three things: I do it my way, I'd need to meet your daughter, and I need to know she agrees with this," Tony replied.

"Your way meaning what?" Lee asked.

"No dom/sub stuff. We're equals in all things."

"That's all?" Lori asked.

"Meeting her and making sure she wants to do it. When would this start?"

"You'll be given the address where you'll be living tomorrow at ten. She'll be there when you arrive," Lee replied.

"Why ten?" Tony asked.

"That's when we get the key to the house," Lori answered.

"When can I meet her?" Tony asked.

Tony 05: Girlfriend

"You already have," Lee replied.

Karen stood. "Holy shit! Karen's your daughter?"

"I am, Master Tony."

"And this is something you want to do of your own free will?"

"It is, Master."

Tony smiled then removed her collar. "Hi Karen. I'm Tony."

She grinned. "Hi Tony. I'm Karen."

"You're going to need more clothes. At least part of the time, anyway," Tony told her.

"I have many clothes."

"May Karen and I talk privately for a few minutes?" Tony requested.

"Of course," her father replied.

"Let's go to my room," Karen told him, taking his hand, and walking down the hall to her room.

"Karen, this is really important to me. You want this for yourself? You aren't being ordered or coerced?"

"This is what I want. I also gave my approval of you after meeting you. I'm not being forced or coerced at all."

"I'm really looking forward to spending time with you, Karen."

"I feel the same way, Tony."

"Can we seal the deal with a kiss?"

She smiled and put her arms over his shoulders. Tony pulled her to him and kissed her for a long time.

"So, tomorrow when we meet, you'll have clothes on?"

"Only for a little while, I hope."

*****

As Tony and his aunt drove home, she asked him, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Nope, Karen's my first."

"Apprehensive?"

"It's funny. I'm really not."

"Tony, being a good man isn't something that just happens. You have to learn it."

"Terry, there are three amazing women in my life. They've all taught me to be loving. My father, taught me how not to treat a woman. I think I'll be an exceptional boyfriend."

His aunt chuckled. "I think you will too."

*****

Olga was waiting outside at The Shoppe when Terry arrived the next morning. Her collar was gone, but she wore a gold necklace with a red circle pendant in the front, signifying her collar.

Tony's phone rang right at ten. Mistress B gave him the address where he and Karen would be living. He already had everything packed and waiting in the Jeep. The address was in Neptune Beach, east of Jacksonville. He and Terry had gone to dinner there once. It was an upscale area. As he pulled up, he saw a van parked in the driveway with two attractive women taking in boxes. Although dressed normally, both wore blue collars. There was a tall man wearing a suit standing just behind the van who appeared to be supervising. Parked next to the van was a Mercedes-Maybach. Tony smiled noticing the plates-MSTRSS B. It was clear who drove that. He parked on the street and walked toward the house.

"May I help you, sir?" the man asked.

"I'm Tony."

The man offered his hand. "I'm Paul. It's good to meet you, Master Tony."

"Drop the master please, it's just Tony."

"As you wish, sir. Mistress B is inside. I'll have the slaves bring in your things."

"Not necessary, Paul. I'll get them."

"Mistress B's instructions, sir."

"Paul, let's get something straight. Mistress B doesn't give orders around here. Karen and I do."

Paul smiled. "Understood, sir."

Tony walked to the door and stepped inside. It was an open floor plan. Mistress B was directing the two slaves unpacking the food and drink they had just brought in. Karen was standing next to her with her head down. Tony walked to Karen, put his finger under her chin and raised it.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Her face seemed to light up. "Good morning, Mas...," she began.

"There are no masters in this house. I'm Tony. You're Karen. We're equals."

"Yes, sir. Tony," she replied, with an even bigger smile.

"No sirs, either," he grinned.

"Good morning, Lori."

"Good morning. Let me show you around the house."

"Karen and I will explore that later."

"Very well," she replied. "Slaves, bring in Master Tony's things from the car."

"No. I'll take care of that."

"It's not a problem. Slaves..."

"Lori, I said I'll take care of that," Tony said, calmly but firmly.

"My apologies, Tony," she said, with a soft smile. "If you and Karen would join me in the dining room there are some things I need to go over."

Tony took Karen's hand and they followed her. Lori sat at the end of the table and motioned for them to join her. Tony held the chair for Karen then sat next to her.

"Here are the keys to the house. In this envelope there's cash to use as you desire. There are also pre-paid charge cards in the envelope. There's one for each of you with five-thousand on it. I'll send slaves over each afternoon to clean the house."

"That won't be necessary. We'll take care of that."

"It isn't a problem, Tony."

"Lori, Karen and I are going to be living together for the next four weeks. Let us do that. No slaves, no servants, and no interference from outside."

"As you wish. I'll be in touch in a couple of weeks so we can determine what your plans are for the fourth week. Any questions?"

Tony looked at Karen who shook her head. "Not a thing, Lori."

All three stood. The slaves had finished putting things away and gone back to the van. They walked Lori to the door.

"We'll see you in a couple of weeks," Tony told her.

Lori smiled at him. "Take care of my daughter. She's precious to me."

"I promise," he replied.

In an act completely out of character, Lori hugged Karen. Tony could see the moisture building in Lori's eyes.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Mom," Karen replied. "Thank you for this."

Lori kissed her on the cheek then turned and left. The van pulled away and Lori followed in her Mercedes.

"I'm going to pull up the Jeep and grab my stuff. Don't run off while I'm gone."

"Want me to help?"

"No, I don't have much. I can get it."

"I'd like to come with you anyway, if you don't mind."

"Karen, you don't need my permission for anything. You're free to say or do whatever you want."

He took her hand and they walked out to the Jeep. Tony opened the door for her. She seemed embarrassed.

"This is going to take some getting used to."

"What is?"

"Tony, I've been a slave for the last year. I've been conditioned to serve, not be served. Things like asking my opinion, pulling out my chair, opening the door for me, even holding my hand, are foreign to me."

"Well, we'll have to fix that," he replied, as he leaned in and kissed her.

"I'm looking forward to that. May I have another kiss, boyfriend?"

"Anytime you want, girlfriend." He kissed her again then got in the car. They drove the forty feet to the driveway and stopped. "I'll get your door," he told her.

Karen grinned and waited. He opened the door then took her hand and helped her out. Tony grabbed the two bags from the back, and they went inside.

"Our room is in the back. I'll show you."

He followed her. From the front, you couldn't tell how big the house was. He was surprised by its size.

"Damn, this is huge."

"Just under five-thousand square feet of indoor space."

"You've been here before?" he asked.

"I grew up here. We moved to our present house about three years ago. My parents use this for getaways. They rent it out sometimes too."

Karen opened the French doors to the master bedroom.

"Wow! This is beautiful."

There was a sitting area just inside and a king bed facing the ocean front window wall. Beyond that a large dressing area, walk-in closets, and a huge bath. One closet had Karen's clothes.

"Can I share your closet? I only have a few things compared to you."

"Of course. I've never worn most of this. My attire for the last year was a bit on the skimpy side."

"Shoes and collar?"

"I wore an apron when I was cooking. Tony, to you want me to be naked when we're in the house?"

"I want you to be naked when you want to be naked. It's your choice."

"I am enjoying wearing clothes. It's a nice change for me."

"Then wear clothes." Tony had everything unpacked and put away in about two minutes. "Wanna give me a tour of the house?"

"I'd love to, boyfriend."

After the tour they both got tea and sat out by the pool. "The fencing is designed to allow us to see the ocean and beach but the people on the beach can't see us."

"So, we could sit out here naked?"

"Mom and dad have parties here sometimes. The guests rarely wear clothes."

"Karen, tell me about my girlfriend."

"I'll be nineteen next month. I'm an only child to very wealthy parents. I've lived a sheltered life and was home schooled. Until now, I've never had a boyfriend. You already know all that. You're really the only guy my age I've ever talked to. The only places I've been in public were department stores, restaurants, and museums."

"Movie theaters? Nightclubs?"

"Never. I've lived in Florida all my life, and this is the only beach I've ever been on."

"Karen, what would you like to see and do?"

"You'll think I'm crazy."

"Try me."

"Grocery store. I want to go to a grocery store."

"You're right. I think you're crazy. Why a grocery store?"

"My nanny told me about it. I've always wanted to visit one."

"Ever been to a super Walmart?"

"I've never been to any Walmart. Tony, I haven't been anywhere."

"How did you wind up a slave?"

"I was mostly raised by my nanny. She was a slave and had been with my father most of his life. Besides her and my parents, the only other people I was around were females. Many of them were slaves and students at the school. I was kept away from almost all the men except for a few that worked for us. When I was sixteen, I became curious about the women. After talking to them I discovered they had chosen that life for themselves. I was different than everyone else and I wanted to fit in more. About a month before my eighteenth birthday, my father asked me what I wanted. My choice was slave training. I just wanted to be like everyone else. He was initially against the idea, but my mother convinced him. He finally agreed to one year. That was eleven months ago."

"What was slave training like?"

"Have you ever been to the school?"

"No."

"I'll have to take you sometime. You'll understand better after you see it for yourself. During the first part, I was kept isolated from everyone but my mistress."

"Your mother?"

"Yes. I had to rely on her for everything. If she didn't bring food or water, I had none. She even controlled when I went to the bathroom. If I did something wrong or without permission I was punished."

"How?"

"Flogging, caning, bondage, deprivation, that sort of thing. The first few weeks were miserable. After about three weeks I was put in a room with two other new slaves. Part of the time we were trained to be domestics. Much of the rest of the time was sex training."

"What was that like?"

"My very first time was when I was bound. My mother sat on my face until I made her cum. After that, I was required to service the senior slaves in the house and school. I became very adept with my mouth and hands over time and graduated to using toys on them."

"You were servicing but getting nothing in return?"

"Essentially, but if I did well, I wasn't punished. That went on for about a month. After that I became the receiver from slaves below me. That was really when I began to enjoy it. About a month into that my mother began using the strap-ons on me. She started small but worked up to almost the size you are."

"But all this was with women?"

"Yes. On my father's birthday she gave him my mouth for the first time. Until you yesterday, his was the only real penis I had enjoyed. He used my mouth most every day from then on. He says I'm very good at it."

"You're amazing."

"Thank you."

"He never had vaginal or anal with you?"

"Never. I've experienced sex with strap-ons, dildos, and vibrators but technically I'm still a virgin. Most students are only at the school for a couple of months before leaving to go to their masters. I became the senior student and began training others. My role then was similar to my mother's. I was a sub to her and my father but a dom to the students. I didn't fit into either role. I was good at both, but couldn't seem to find my niche, I guess. That brings us to the present."

"Is this also part of your training?"

"No, I requested this. I wanted to see what else there was. I'm an avid reader. I read a novel called Bid Time Return. In it a man and woman fell in love, deeply in love. I wanted to experience that. I asked my father about it, and he came up with this plan."

"And your mother agreed?"

"Heavens no. She's still against it. She's going along with it only because my father insists."

"I wonder why?"

"She thinks love is a foolish idea created by women who have never been taught their place. Father says she's never understood love. He said she loves but doesn't grasp it."

"What happens at the end of our time together?"

"I have to make my choice. I can renew my contract as a slave or not. If I choose not to renew, I'll begin my college studies."

"So, we have four weeks to show you about the rest of the world."

"That and to teach me how to be with a real male rather than a synthetic one. Tell me about you."

"I'm eighteen. I live with my mom. Dad left about a year ago. He's an abusive womanizer. I don't see or talk to him. You've met my Aunt Terry. I've been spending the summer with her. I have an older sister, Missy. She and I had a major blowout. That's why I came to stay with my aunt."

"Girlfriends?"

"None."

"As handsome and well-endowed as you are. I find that difficult to believe."

"I thought I was a freak of nature. I stayed away from girls."

"So rather than a girlfriend you've been having sex with the women in your family?"

"Not exactly. That just started about six weeks ago."

Tony told her the Viagra story. She laughed through the telling and commended his mother and aunt on their creativity.

"What are your plans after the summer?" she asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I was thinking of joining the service but that really doesn't appeal to me anymore. Maybe college and working part time somewhere. How about we go out and have some lunch then go to the grocery store?"

"Really? The grocery store!"

Tony laughed at her enthusiasm. "We should look and see what we need and make a shopping list."

"Oh my god! How should I dress?"

Tony laughed again. "It's casual," he chuckled. "It's going to be a scorcher today. So, maybe shorts and a tank top."

"With or without a bra?"

"However you're most comfortable."

They went back inside. Karen had her dress off in seconds and he followed her down the hallway watching her as she walked in her thong and sandals. She tossed her dress in the hamper and began looking through her clothes. She put on a pair of short white shorts and a pink tank top.

"How's this?" she asked.

"Perfect," he replied.

"A ponytail, that's what I need."

She ran to the bathroom and returned a moment later with a ponytail and sunglasses. Tony had changed to shorts and tank top. When he slipped on his sandals they left.

"Where would you like to eat?" he asked.

"Is there a McDonalds around here?"

"McDonalds?"

"Some of the students I was with said they missed McDonalds more than anything. I've always wanted to try it."

"McDonalds it is. Any idea what you want?"

"A big mac and french fries. That's what the girls all wanted."

The closer they got to the head of the line at McDonalds, the giddier she seemed. Tony was laughing at her as he ordered two super-size Big Mac meals. The customers around them were also smiling. When they called their number, she almost ran to get it. Karen let out a squeal when Tony popped a fry in her mouth at the counter. She grabbed two more before making it back to their table.

"Oh Tony, these are delicious. If the Big Mac is as good as the fries I'm going to orgasm right here in the restaurant."

Tony was still laughing as a woman walked to their table. "Is she alright?"

"She's fine," he grinned. "It's her first time at McDonalds."

"Oh my god!" Karen said taking her first bite of her Big Mac."

Both Tony and the woman laughed before she turned and walked away. Her food was gone in record time. Tony offered her the remainder of his fries. She hesitated then picked up the container and held it to her lips.

"I love you, Mr. McDonald."

Tony couldn't remember ever laughing harder. 'So much joy to such a simple thing. What have her parents done to her?' he wondered. As they drove to Walmart, she sat quietly in the Jeep but kept her sated smile.

"A penny for your thoughts," he said.

"We should have gotten more fries to take with us. What if they run out?"

"McDonalds never runs out of fries. We can always go back and get more. McDonalds are everywhere. Have you ever been to Baskin-Robbins?"

"I don't know what that is."

"We'll go there after Walmart. Here we are. Sure you can handle this?"

"Nothing can top McDonalds. I'm good," she said grinning.

"We'll see," he replied, helping her out of the car.

They grabbed a cart from the corral as they approached. Karen grabbed it and steered. As soon as they stepped inside, she froze looking around.

"This is awesome," she said, wide eyed.

"Where would you like to start?"

"At the far back and work our way through every aisle."

"That's a lot of aisles."

"I know," she grinned.

"Lead the way."

It took a little practice driving the cart. Twice while looking one way and pushing it another, she ran into things. She looked at Tony. "Can you drive? I have to look at things."

He smiled and took the cart. The far back corner was automotive. She was like an alien exploring a previously unknown world. Occasionally, after looking at an item, she would put it in the cart. What Karen needed with a twenty-inch wiper blade was beyond him.

"What are you going to do with this?"

"Squeegee for the shower."

He smiled and put it back. Those are in cleaning supplies. This is for a car. And this?"

"To hold the can while I use the can opener."

"Karen, this is to remove the oil filter from a car. Can opener stuff is in housewares."

"Did you work here?"

"No, but I've been in enough stores to have a fair idea where to find things."

"That is so cool," she replied genuinely.

As they continued, she began explaining the items she was planning to put in the cart. Most, after a brief discussion, went back on the shelf. They had just gone through the children's clothes when they got to women's. Karen walked past paying it no attention.

"That was women's clothes we just passed."

"Yes, I know. I have plenty of clothes. Can we look at men's clothes?"

"I don't care but I have everything I need."

"I've never been in the men's section before."

She made a bee line for the men's wear. She looked at everything and tried her best to convince him to buy things. He smiled when he saw her sneak a package of low-rise briefs into the cart but didn't say anything.

As they passed through the pharmaceuticals she happened upon the lubes. "Why are these in such small bottles?"

"Pretty standard size it looks like to me."

"Tony, this wouldn't last an hour," she said, holding up a bottle of lube gel.

DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers
12