Tony Takes Me

Story Info
Tony takes me 3 times… I think.
1.5k words
3.92
18.8k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I just got taken without my consent and I didn't hate it.

I should probably explain. I was at a party last night and I had a little too much to drink. That's on me. My bad. Hands up to it.

I was also a little horny. It's been a while. I was so horny in fact that I thought if a guy came onto me I'd definitely fuck him. I go to Literotica get chatting to a guy, or 3, and get myself all worked up. Then have to find a guy to fuck.

Well I ended up at a house party, a friend of a friend really. There was a guy called Tony who kept bringing me drinks. I never had an empty glass.

He was really flirty and I definitely remember him sliding his hand up my miniskirt on the inside of my thigh. It was so hot that he did it while I was talking to someone.

He started rubbing his finger along my pussy lips. I shifted position so he could pull my knickers to the side and he shoved his finger inside me.

I'm so embarrassed because now I think about it, I don't even think he was very discreet. Oh well it's done now. And no one seemed to care very much.

I went to the bathroom and when I came out Tony was waiting for me.

"Come on you need to lie down" he said.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room and I'm sure I heard him lock the door. He threw me onto the bed and I felt the room spinning.

He was a good looking guy about 5'6" and kinda chunky with really lovely brown eyes and close cropped dark brown hair.

I was on the bed flat on my back. He pulled my shoes off and moved one leg over to the far side of the bed. He looked up at me and then I saw him glance up my skirt.

I didn't care, he'd just had his finger inside me for goodness sake but he tried to hide that he was looking. He sat on the bed and told me I was lovely.

"Thanks" I mumbled "but I'm too tired to do anything tonight".

"Oh we're doing it" he smirked "you don't have to do anything but lie there. I just need to use your hole for a bit".

I was stunned and tried to say no but I was so exhausted I could barely lift my head. I heard his buckle being undone and his jeans falling to the floor. Then I felt him get on the bed and crawl up as far as my knees.

He shoved my skirt up to my waist. I couldn't help him or stop him. I honestly felt like I was sinking into the mattress. i didn't know what was wrong with me. Then he shoved my knees wide apart and pulled my knickers to the side.

"No" I moaned "wait til the morning".

He didn't listen though. He took hold of himself and guided his cock to my hole.

"No" I whispered.

It was already too late as he was sliding into me. I swear I said no but as soon as he started to push into me I got wet. I know it was just a bodily reaction but he thought I wanted it.

"Oh Dani" he breathed "I knew you'd be this good".

He wasn't that big but he was thick and he was stretching my hole. I didn't want to but there was nothing I could do and his body pressing against me was good I admit.

He pulled my vest top down to my waist and opened my bra. I felt the cool air on my tits and he squeezed them together and sucked on my nipples.

That always gets me hot and my pussy clenched tight around him.

"See Dani, I knew you wanted it" he said in my ear and I could hear that he was grinning.

"No I don't" I mumbled but I'm not sure I even got my words out.

I lay there for ages while he slowly slid his cock in and out of me. Every so often he'd stop and say he needed to calm down and he'd just lie there inside of me. He'd suck on my tits and slap or pinch them, which made me wet, which made him thrust some more.

My pussy was aching from being used and finally he started slamming into me.

"I'm not stopping this time bitch" he growled.

And he didn't. He was pounding me, it sounded so loud and I think the party must have been over. He was grunting in my ear and my whole body shook. My tits were bouncing as he rode me hard.

I felt his cock throb and then his cum flooded into me. There was so much and as something wet landed on my cheek I looked up and saw his red, straining face as he drooled on me.

He collapsed on top of me and was panting. Then he rolled off me, pulling out as his cum leaked from my hole and ran down my thighs.

"I didn't even get to cum" I thought.

He threw a blanket over me at least and wandered off. Sometime during the night I must have sobered up a little, enough to move at least, because I rolled onto my side and curled up.

I felt Tony climb onto the bed behind me and lifted my leg, shoving straight into my cunt. It was just as well he'd already cum in me or it would've hurt like a bitch.

"Ow Tony, haven't you had enough?" I moaned barely awake.

"Sh sh sh" he whispered "just take it slut".

He seemed even bigger than before and his hand held onto my tits as he pumped in my pussy.

"Oh fuck you're a good little whore" he moaned.

"Do I get to cum this time?" I gasped.

"Yeah baby" he said.

He reached over and rubbed my slick clit. His rough hand working fast I lifted my leg up and gave in to it. He was getting it just right and being stuck on his thick cock tipped me over the edge.

I started shaking as I coated his shaft with my cum.

"Scream, slut" he breathed.

I did as he said and was grinding down on him.

I vaguely heard him groan "oh fuck!"

He held tight and pounded up into me and emptied his second load of the night.

Still on my side, I felt him pull out, get off the bed and the door shut before I could turn around.

"Where does he keep going?" I wondered as I dozed off again.

I woke up again and the sun was coming up. I moaned and covered my head with the blanket. I heard Tony come back but I just wanted to sleep. I didn't even let him know I was awake.

"Yeah just sleep Dani" he soothed.

He lifted the blanket up showing I was exposed from the waist down.

"No more Tony it hurts" I pleaded.

"Just one more Dani" he whispered.

He kept the blanket over my head so I let him do what he was going to do. He rubbed his cock against my aching pussy.

"Noooo" I pleaded. "It hurts so much".

"Yes Dani I need to fuck you" he said quietly.

"Again?" I asked.

I let him do what he was going to do though. He just started banging against me until he found my hole and pushed in me.

He was riding me so hard and fast. He had so much energy and I found myself squeezing on his cock. I like it hard and I was hurting so bad. I couldn't help it.

I won't lie. The fact he couldn't get enough of using me turned me on too. Three times in one night and he was going as hard as if it was the first.

"Oh fuck Tony you're so horny" I moaned.

He just laughed.

His head on my shoulder he was grunting loudly but wouldn't let me take the blanket off my head.

His balls were slapping my ass and he pounded me until I cried out. I was aching and cumming and milking his cock.

"Fuuuuck!" he said in a high pitched voice and I felt him speed up, slamming in my cunt.

I was squealing as he really hurt me. He rammed in hard one more time and stayed deep as his thick cum spurted into me. Then he pulled out suddenly and practically ran from the room.

I dragged the blanket off my face and slowly got out the bed. I rearranged my clothes and called a taxi. I didn't even bother to find Tony to say goodbye.

The taxi driver was really nice and asked if I was ok. I said yes but I'm not sure.