Tonya, Tiffany & the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins got hornier and hornier as they each sniffed pair after pair of dirty, smelly panties that the mother and daughter had worn during the week, absorbing the musty feminine scents of pussy and ass on the cotton bikini briefs. Between Tonya and Tiffany's legs, their uncovered vaginas were getting nice and sticky, not to mention tingly.

Soon all of the panties were in the machine, before the bottomless Tonya and Tiffany threw in their bras and the cloths Tonya and Tiffany had used to wash their bottoms after they had been to the toilet earlier. Tonya set the machine cycle to wash her and her teenage daughter's underwear, and turned to the twins. "Now, what can Tiffany and I do to pass the time?" she mused.

Cam and Chris quickly found out as the mother and daughter embraced, kissed, Tonya's hands all over Tiffany's bare bottom, and Tiffany's hands all over her mother's bare bottom. Then the horny mom and daughter lay down on the laundry floor, spooning with each other's heads between their legs and licking each other's aroused pussies.

In their undies, Cam and Chris's erections throbbed as they watched their stepmom and stepsister in a Sapphic embrace on the floor, eating each other out, their tongues going deep up their pussy holes and teasing their clitorises, before with muffled moan, clenched bare feet and a female smell they reached orgasm.

Tonya came in her teenage daughter's face, and Tiffany likewise came in her mom's face. "Want to help us with our sticky pussy problems?' Tonya asked as she and Tiffany squatted down in front of the twins, pointing at their pussies.

Keen to help, in no time at all Cam and Chris were between Tiffany and Tonya's legs licking their post-orgasmic twats, extending their tongues to their anal openings, both Cam and Chris changing position so each had a chance to lick Tonya and Tiffany's vaginas.

"We can't leave like them like that, can we Tiffany?" Tonya laughed, as she indicated the twins' huge erections.

"No, we can't leave them like that," the giggling Tiffany conferred.

In no time, the mother and daughter were on their knees, had the twins' shorts and underpants pulled down, and were playing with and sucking off their dicks, as well as pleasuring their balls with sensual hands. Tonya would suck off Chris while Tiffany blew Cam, then they changed positons so Tonya was giving fellatio to Cam, while her daughter gave head to Chris.

The horny twins blew their sticky white loads into Tonya and Tiffany's faces and their open mouths, Tonya and Tiffany drinking the cum that had splattered in their mouths. Tonya licked her stepsons' cum off her daughter's pretty face, then Tiffany licked her stepbrothers' cum off her mother's equally pretty face.

Tonya and Tiffany got off their knees, the twins pulled up their undies and shorts and Tonya led the teenagers upstairs. "You ever thought about watching Tiffany or I getting dressed?" Tonya asked. "Now's your chance."

The boys had indeed fantasized about watching their stepmother and stepsister dressing or undressing, so were keen to get into Tiffany's bedroom and watch this. And it was as good in reality as it had been in fantasy, the boys as well as their stepmom perving on Tiffany as the teenager put on fresh lemon-colored panties and a matching bra, then a short summer dress and sandals.

Then it was into Tonya's bedroom where Tiffany watched her mom and the twins watched their stepmom dress, the trio perving on Tonya as she put on fresh white panties with blue polka-dots, a white bra and a short summer dress and sandals just like her teenage daughter.

Downstairs, the washing machine had finished its cycle, so Cam and Chris got to enjoy the sight of Tonya hanging out her bras and panties on the line to dry, while Tiffany hanged her own bras and her teen panties on the line next to her mom's undies.

Going back into the house, Tonya collected the video, and her purse and keys. "Let's drop this back now and go and see if your Uncle Billy's kids are home so I can let them know about Henry," said Tonya. She led the teens to the car, and as she reversed it out of the garage and into a warm San Diego morning with sapphire blue skies all over Southern California she commented, "I do hope Henry is doing okay and starts feeling better soon."

*

Thousands of miles away, a groggy Henry was just coming around in his bed. Outside the New York summer thunderstorms continued, and it was approaching noon. Henry looked around the ward, seeing the fat guy across from him surrounded by his fat family, devouring muffins one after another.

Across the way the old guy Cliff still was nowhere to be seen, but in the bed next to him Arty was approaching him with a friendly smile. "Hey Henry, hope you're feeling better now. You gave us a scare there."

"What happened?" Henry asked. He thought back, the last few hours seeming something like a dream. The last thing he could clearly remember was seeing the humiliating footage of the ram attacking him on TV earlier in the morning.

"A few heart problems," said Arty. "I pressed the buzzer as soon as I saw what was happening."

"Thank you so much, I appreciate it," said Henry, gratefully shaking Arty's hand and getting some water to sip.

"Please, it was nothing," said Arty modestly. "Obviously I didn't want you to go the same way as Cliff."

"Sorry?" Henry asked, looking puzzled.

"Oh, you hadn't heard?" Arty asked. "No, of course you wouldn't have. Late last night Cliff went into complete cardiac arrest, and didn't respond to any treatment. He died about half an hour later when he couldn't be revived."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," said Henry.

"Yeah, it was a shame, I only knew him a few days but was a really nice guy," said Arty. "About Cliff though, it was lucky I was able to quickly step in and get these before his wife and family turned up to collect his things."

Arty opened a large envelope, which contained what appeared to be the architecture magazines Henry had seen Cliff reading on the first day he had been admitted to hospital. "Why would you take Cliff's architecture magazines?" the dismayed Henry asked.

Arty shook his head and laughed lightly. "Only the front covers are architecture magazines. What's inside, it's completely different content, if you catch my meaning."

"Oh yes, I know what you mean," said Henry, his brow furrowing. He disapproved of pornography in all forms.

"Cliff's family are a nice, wholesome Christian sort of family," said Arty. "I couldn't let them see what their late father's choice of reading material really was." He rolled his eyes and indicated the magazines in the envelope. "You wouldn't believe what some girls are willing to do for money."

"I think I have some idea," said Henry.

"And you might have more idea soon," said Arty. "I'm going to meet my wife, our two daughters and grandkids down in the atrium for lunch. If Rose caught me with anywhere near any of these publications then Arty Cohn would be meeting Cliff again very soon. Would it be okay for you to please hide them until they're gone?"

Given Arty was the one who had raised the alarm when Henry was having heart problems this morning, Henry felt bad about refusing the request, especially given Arty was a nice guy. "Sure Arty, leave them with me," he said.

"Thanks Henry," said Arty, handing Henry the envelope. He grinned. "Have a look through them, by the time I get back you'll probably be expert enough to go and work in the gynecology department here."

"Enjoy your lunch with your family, Arty," said Henry, as he made his way out of the ward to meet his wife and family.

Henry sat up in bed, still feeling very much the worse for wear, the strong painkillers making him feel quite dizzy. There was also that feeling of boredom, and Henry looked at the envelope full of pornographic magazines. Curiosity overtook him, and he took one and opened it up.

Leafing through the pages, Henry felt quite disgusted at how these young women, many aged just 18 or 19, were willing to take off their underwear and show their breasts, bottoms, pubic hair, vaginas and anuses for perverts. He grumbled at the interviews with the models discussing their sex lives. Whatever happened to keeping such things private?

Just why any woman would want to appear in these dirty magazines for any amount of money at the cost of their dignity was beyond Henry. He found the pictorials especially the ones where the girls spread their legs wide showing everything to the world to be a turn-off that made him feel quite unwell, and seeing the fat family visiting Fat Freddy in the bed across feeding their faces, masticating muffins with their mouths wide open coupled with the side effects of the pain killers made him feel even worse.

Pulling the curtain closed to try and block the view of the fat family, Henry Grim looked deeper into the magazine, seeing there was a section for readers' wives, which as the section would suggest was for perverts to arrange for explicit pictures of their wives to be taken professionally and published in the magazine, along with an interview in which no details of their sex lives was spared.

Despairing more and more at the state of the world today, Henry looked at the pictorial of one wife from Brooklyn named Cindy, who from her forest of pubic hair was clearly a natural brunette. The next wife was a young woman named Penny from Minnesota, and as she took her panties down from the camera, she was clearly a classic Midwestern blonde.

Henry however had little opportunity to look at Penny's blonde pubic hair, as he moved to get more comfortable in the bed and in the process put his bruised sore buttocks in the wrong positon. While Henry had been pumped with many painkillers since being brought to hospital, they clearly were ineffective against the damage inflicted to his backside by an angry ram.

Henry bellowed in pain, and in a reflex reaction his arm shot out, and Henry could only watch helplessly as the magazine went flying out of his hand and over the top of the curtain, landing on the floor. Sighing deeply and gritting his teeth, Henry knew things would only get worse as he heard the voice of the unpleasant Nurse Richards, whom Henry Grim had gotten offside with earlier in the day by having the audacity to ask for more water.

"What the?" came the woman's voice, as she was stunned to see a magazine come flying over the top of the curtain, landing open with the contents visible.

"Mr. Grim! Mr. Grim, I want an explanation for this and I want it right now!" Henry sat in bed as the nurse pulled back the curtain and confronted him, the magazine open in her hands, the woman's face a mask of angry and pious indignation.

"Mr. Grim, who the hell do you think you are, bringing this disgusting, filthy, dirty, vile pornographic magazine into this hospital?" the nurse screeched, shouting into Henry's face. "These girls are young enough to be your daughter, and in some cases even your granddaughter. You should be ashamed of yourself you pervert, you sick pervert!"

Henry Grim's attention however was not on the angry senior nurse screaming at him like a banshee, but rather on the woman in the hot wife section of the magazine which the nurse held open. This was the third wife featured, a redhead whose pictures Henry had not seen at the time the magazine went flying out of his hands.

This woman was much older than the other women featured in the magazine, although she sported good looks and a nice figure for her age. There were three pictures of her in Henry's view, one of her in her bra and panties, holding open the front panel of her panties to let people see she was a natural redhead, and another with her back to the camera, showing off her bare bottom. Most explicit was the next picture in which she was posing with her legs spread wide apart, her tits, pubes, pussy and ass on show.

Henry's heart raced as he looked at the pictorial. He had seen this woman naked and in her underwear before many times, albeit not since 1979. He had stuck his penis up the vagina displayed to him many times in the past, on one occasion in early 1970 his semen swimming up her birth canal and into her uterus had found one of her ova which split into two resulting in their twin sons Cameron and Christopher emerging from this very vagina nine months later.

In his chest, Henry's unstable heart was doing somersaults and the machine beeping more frequently and becoming more erratic as Henry, who held a one in 1000 hope that this woman was a lookalike for his first wife had his worst fears confirmed when the outraged nurse thrust the magazine into his face more, Henry reading that her name was Wendy, she lived in Hawaii and her husband was called Keanu.

The machine beeped harder and harder as Henry struggled to comprehend that his first wife -- who had gotten pissed at him once during coitus because he accidentally touched her anus -- and the mother of their two sons was naked in a porno magazine, showing off everything she had.

"Nooooooo!" Henry yelled, his bellow of rage filling the hospital and out of the windows and walls of the building and into the stormy summer's day in New York. It travelled through Long Island, all through the boroughs of Queens and Brooklyn and along the South Shore, all the way out to the Hamptons.

The sound travelled across the East and Hudson Rivers and into Manhattan and The Bronx; into Harlem where it rattled trash cans in back alley-ways, all along Broadway and Fifth Avenue and to the World Trade Center, Empire State and Chrysler Buildings, echoed off the Woolworth Building in the Tribeca area, to the Statue of Liberty and followed the ferry to Staten Island. The sound reverberated through the trees in Central Park and through the apartment blocks and skyscrapers, flocks of birds taking flight as the sound went from the street down into New York's subway system louder than the noises of the trains, and a fire hydrant blew in Greenwich Village. It left New York City and travelled west through upstate New York to Albany and Buffalo, and swept north into the New England states, east to Long Island Sound and southerly to New Jersey and Philadelphia.

In his hospital bed, Henry Grim's face was scarlet, and he convulsed and lapsed into unconsciousness, his heart rate all over the place and the machine beeping to signal the emergency. The nurse pressed the emergency button to summon help, and within seconds there was a team of nurses, doctors and medics on hand getting Henry Grim's heart stabilized for the third time since his admission to hospital the previous afternoon.

*

Back home in San Diego, Tonya was parked outside the video shop for a brief stop before going out to Henry's brother's house, the engine still running. Chris and Cam were in the back of the car, but Tiffany had raced into the shop to return the video. As her daughter returned and got into the passenger seat, Tonya was paused, looking very puzzled and concerned.

"Is everything okay, Mom?" Tiffany asked.

Tonya shook her head. "You can't hear it?'

Tiffany was confused. "Hear what?"

"That strange beeping noise that woke me this morning," said Tonya. "And another sound, like an angry man screaming."

"I can't hear anything," said Cam.

"Me either," said Chris.

"So you definitely can't hear anything?" Tonya looked at her daughter and stepsons.

The three teenagers shook their heads. "Nuh," they said in unison.

Tonya shrugged her shoulders. "It must be my imagination then. It's gone now anyway." She put her car into reverse and backed out of the parking spot. "Oh well, I don't imagine its anything serious."

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.