Tony's Navy Larks

Story Info
Tony takes a marriage potion with side effects.
2.7k words
4.24
63.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

Chapter One .

Authors Note; Please note that this story bears no relation to any place or person and great care has been taken to ensure that any similarity exists. This story is purely fictional in every aspect. Please enjoy it

It was in the tiny coastal African state of Rangati ,a small but fairly prosperous territory by African standards, lay a former colony of the British Empire, where our story begins. Chief Kranji had ruled wisely for many years since independence. He was a good and wise ruler , and despite the turmoil in all the other countries of Africa he ruled with a fair but firm hand, and kept peace throughout the land. He had a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter called Princess Mirni who were also beloved of the people.

One day an evil cousin, jealous of his popularity ,and eager for power caused a revolution in Rangati, and the Chief had to flee in fear of his life with his wife to England, but his daughter who was very brave and very patriotic, stayed behind and mustered support to restore her father to power. Now although the country was prosperous by African standards , the people were still quite poor by European standards. It was therefore the accepted custom for the poor youngwomen of the country whose families could not provide a dowry to come to the capital and main port of the country to work, sometimes in domestic service ,but often in the local brothels to earn enough money to get married.

When they had sufficient money, they would return to their village and marry the man of their choice, and bring up their families. The localwomen were very beautiful and very gentle and good natured, most of the money would come from foreign business people, sailors and tourists, who paid generously for their services.

One day after the revolution, the Princess Mirni received a distress call for help from some of theseyoung women, in a particular brothel claiming that they were being systematically robbed and raped by the rebel soldiers. The Princess disguised as a peasant woman , went to visit the brothel from which the complaints were being made to see what she could do to relieve their distress.

On this day the Royal Navy at the request of the deposed Chief had sent one their Frigates HMS Rapacious to help stabilise the situation. The sailors who were very wealthy by African standards had shore leave, and spent their money in the port on souvenirs and other items which helped the local economy.

Able Seaman Tony Nash was having a quiet drink in the hotel in Rangi . He had been alerted by female screams from a back street nearby. A beautiful young woman was being molested by a group of drunken African soldiers in the street . They were doing their best to rape her, but she was resisting stoutly. Tony bravely fought them off, and they ran from the scene chased by a gathering crowd who, like Tony had no time for the drunken soldiers.

The young lady had taken him inside a nearby building where she explained the danger that they were all in. With the help of the six beautiful young women inside ,who had washed tended to their minor injuries. They were then hidden in a large cupboard full of clean bedding in an attic. They had to keep quiet expecting the soldiers to return to carry out reprisals. Before they had hidden them both ,the ladies of the establishment had taken his uniform, now very dirty and blood stained away for cleaning , and dressed him in a loose African robe. As he lay there in close proximity to the younglady, she told him she was the Princess Mirni and that now both their lives were in great danger from the soldiers.

It was hard for two young people to lie together in such a confined space, and as time went on and the soldiers did not return, they relaxed and kissed. Tony was now without any underclothes and her closeness, the smell of her and the warmth of her body was enough to stimulate his erection. He could not forget her beautiful copper features, her long black hair the acquiline shape of her nose,her beautiful teeth and the oily smoothness of her skin.

His hand slipped between her legs to feel her vagina and she moaned and moved even closer as his hand found the lips of her pussy, already slightly damp, he let his fingers explore gently. Princess Mirni kissed him softly and gently. Then she whispered her lips almost touching his as she spoke' we must be quiet' her hand moved down and pulled his shirt up, her soft hand starting to fondle his growing erection and cup his testicles, her arm slipped round his neck as for a few moments they savoured the feel of each other.

Tony knew it was wrong to try and take advanatege of The Princess in this way, but she was also responding and it was too much of a temptation for two young people to stay so long in such close proximity without taking advantage of such an opportunity. Princess Mirni sat up slightly and gently placed her fingers over his mouth, she then straddled him and guided his cock to enter her love tunnel, then she carefully let her weight settle down on him. His cock pushed its way into her warm wet pussy as shethen let her body lay down on top of him. He realised that she had somehow removed her dress as her soft warm breasts and hard nipples pushed themselves down on to his chest.

She lay on top of him with her mouth nibbling his ear, her warm breath on his cheek as slowly they started to move in unison. The feeling was exquisite, but they were impatient for more and the Princess sat up riding his cock, the tempo increasing quickly as they came to a climax almost simultaneously. She kissed him again gently and sitting up she cleaned them both up, before they snuggled back together to sleep out the remainder of their stay in the cupboard. It was late at night when the town was asleep, the six women of the brothel returned for them, and they were smuggled out of the building, all very happy that the soldiers had not returned, and they were taken to a battered old mini - bus. They travelled forabout two hours along a dusty track to the safety of their home village.

Then the young women had fed him,giving him a very potent local drink , and then unfortunately he remembered nothing until he had woken in the arms of the Princess on a mattress , with the other naked women sleeping around him. He vaguely remembered that the young women shown their gratitude, in the only way they knew how , but they had been very disappointed, when he had not been able to please them all.

On waking they had chattered loudly amongst themselves in their own language showing their disappointment and from time to time they vainly tried various ways to get life out of his now battered and sore cock , but it was all to no avail. The Princess meanwhile had gone to talk to the village elders, but Tony was asked by one of theyoung women in pigeon English whether he thought they were pretty.

Tony had replied. “ I think that you are all very lovely.” The women were very happy with this remark when it was translated to them and clapped their hands in delight. The sameyoung woman then asked him. “Do you think we will make good wives , and make lots of babies for our man?”“ Yes - I think that you will all make very good wives and the man who marries you will be a very lucky man.” The young women once again were delighted and clapped their hands excitedly.” The same woman then asked him. “ Have you got any wives?” “ No, I am afraid not,” he replied shaking his head sadly.

The young women commiserated with him in his unhappiness, but did not seem too unhappy with his misfortune. Then there was a long heated conversation in which Tony got the impression that the young ladies thought his marital problems lay in the inadequacy of his vital marital equipment. They kept looking at it and touching it, and shaking their heads forlornly.

Then one young womanl asked him.“ Are you a rich man - do you own many cows in your country?” “ No I have no cows, but I have a brand new motor car at home in England “ Tony pulled out his wallet, to show them the photograph of his brand new Car. All the women were amazed and very impressed. They chattered happily as they looked at the photo of his car then they saw his two credit cards , and the big wad of money which he had been paid the day before, they also saw the gold wrist watch on his arm.

The young ladies were all very excited , and then the interpreter asked him. “You like us all very much and you would like to be a lucky man and marry pretty women - yes?“Yes very much.” Tony replied. “You give us your money and the gold watch.” she then asked “Tony smiled, he was happy to make them happy, so he gave them all his money and his watch. The young women danced and chanted in happiness, andmade a great fuss of him. Then a great crowd gathered bringing food and alcoholic drinks, which they all drank, including the Princess Mirni, who had returned with the elders who also joined in the festivities.

The young woman who had taken his money now returned. “ You are very good and generous man . For this money ,you get a very big spell , many wives and much happiness for many years to come.” She promised ,as she kissed him passionately. The ladies all gathered round and washed him and dressed him in bright African clothes then they washed and dressed themselves in clean clothes and much make-up and many bangles.

Suddenly there was a silence as a huge man who was obviously the local Witch doctor appeared in the doorway. He was wearing Tony’s gold wrist watch, and in his hand he carried a bowl some powders and a cup. All the young ladies including the Princess Mirni and Tony had drunk a lot of the local spirit, were now lined up in front of the Witch doctor , who went through a ceremony which Tony did not understand. Then he gave each woman a bracelet which they put on their left wrist and they all sat down in a ring around Tony.

The door of the hut was shut, and the witch doctor mixed the potions carefully eventually producing a dark coloured liquid over which he chanted. “Mia Mia Mia .” he muttered over this potion. Then with a big smile, he passed the potion to Tony to drink, and the young women clapped their hands in glee as Tony downed the foul potion. “You drink it all quickly and you make many babies.” he commanded with a big smile on his face.

“This make you better -very much stronger and bring you and your wives happiness for ever .” The witch doctor commanded. Tony surrounded by the young ladies swallowed the lot , as they held the cup to his lips giving him very little choice but to drink. It was a foul liquid , and he felt the liquid burning his throat but t made him feel very warm as it entered his stomach, followed by a strange tingling warmness as a glow spread through all his limbs .

The young women pushed him back on the floor and clapped their hands in delight, as they watched his cock start to grow. Tony looked on in amazement as it grew and grew , until it was so much bigger than he had everremembered before .The women were delighted as immediately they kept him on the floor ,and he found that he could make each girl happy one by one, and still have some energy left. “You have made us all very happy “ The Princess told him drunkenly. “The Witch doctor is very good, and is the best marriage broker in the area..”

It was next morning when Tony awoke surrounded by the pretty young ladies and the Princess Mirni sitting disconsolately in the corner, looking at the bracelet on her arm. “What is the matter? “Tony asked. “You fool - you agreed to marry us - now we are all your wives.” But then she saw his erection and smiled happily and for a time she pulled him down on to the floor and gladly enjoyed the benefits of married life.

It was arranged that his wives would take him back to the capital to joing his ship. He sat on a wall by the beach dressed in his marriage robes as he realised that something strange had happened to him.

He seemed to have acquired enormous sexual stamina, and an almost perpetual erection. A fact which seemed to be borne out later by his ability to pleasehis wives , by the many stops they made by the side of the jungle track ,as they progressed slowly through the bush, to the port. It was as the bus came to a stop outside the building that Tony had hidden in. He now realised that it was a brothel., and that the young ladies that he had married were the hostesses who worked there, and who were now his wives.

After he had dressed in his now clean uniform, Tony went to the local bank and used his Credit Cards to draw out all the money he could, which he shared amongst his wives. The money was more than sufficient for them to live on for a long time, as being an honourable man ,he could no longer allow his wives to work in the brothel..

The Princess Mirni had explained that with such generosity , that the young ladies including herself had all been happy to marry him. She smiled sadly ,sorry that he had to go back so soon, but she would gladly come and explain to his Captain why he had been missing for three days, and how he had saved her life from the licentious soldiery The Princess had pleaded with the captain to release him from the Navy without any success. In tears they waved goodbye instructing him to come back home quickly. Which he promised to do when he left the navy in a few months time.

The Captain meanwhile, in his absence , fearing the reasons for Tony’s absence had used his big guns to threaten the rebels - making threats that he would open fire ,if they did not return Tony immediately. But the now frightened rebels, fearing the big guns of the navy , fled to the jungle pursued by the Chiefs supporters, who seeing the rebels run ,came out of hiding and pursued them, within a few hours the rebels were defeated and imprisoned and order was then restored in the province.

The next day the ship had sailed and the Chief was returned to power. It was seven months later that Tony arrived back in England, and was sent to the barracks to await his discharge from the Navy his time being almost completed.. The previous months had been a very exciting period.. The magic from the witch doctors potion had not diminished and he had left many happy women and irate husbands behind him in the various ports of the world, and his sexual urgings had meant that he was always in much trouble.

On arrival in the barracks the doctors had sent him to the hospital and during this time ,the doctors ran many tests on him, to discover the cause of his almost perpetual erection, which seemed to happen in the presence of any remotely attractive female , of any age . But the experts were baffled and could not account for this phenomenal sexual activity But that of course is another story

Next Chapters 2 3 4.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers