Tony's Sad Tale (As Told to Me)

Story Info
Husband's desire to see his wife with another goes awry.
4.7k words
3.83
13.6k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little history:

I've been welding since I was 13. I've welded on construction jobs of all sorts from commercial projects to nuclear projects. When I retired, I kept several machines and do small jobs for friends and local farmers to augment my income. My wife and I used to be swingers when we were younger but that was in the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other day I get a call from my young friend Tony. He said, "Pa, I made the mistake of loaning my trailer out to my brother-in-law and that S.O.B. backed it into something and tore it up. Can you help me fix it? I need it for work Monday." A lot of the young kids call me Pa.

Saturday morning, Tony brought it over to my shop and asked how much I would charge him to fix it. I measured up the materials we needed and sent him off to get them and told him to pick up a bottle of tequila, some margarita mix and a bag of ice. I told him the margaritas were for after we were done and that it was my payment as I was in the mood to drink.

While he was gone, I cut loose all the damage parts and had things ready for his return. Tony returned with the steel and a half gallon of tequila, 2 half gallons of margarita mix, a big bag of ice and a dozen limes. It only took me about an hour to weld it all up once I got started. As I finished the last weld, I handed him a can of black spray paint and told him to finish up.

I then cracked the bottle of tequila and cut one of the limes into eights. Taking a shot with a squeeze of lime brought back memories of my old partying days. I offered Tony one and he took it. I had another one, then Tony had another.

We were on our second lime when Tony said it was getting to strong for him and asked if I would make him a margarita on the rocks instead. He was just finishing up the painting the underside of the trailer and had black paint on his arms and face, so I had him clean up while I made us the drinks.

We sat in the down discussing things and he said, "Pa, you and Ma used to be swingers, didn't you?"

I nodded and asked, "Why? Is there something you'd like to know?"

Tony was looking at the floor, turning his glass between his legs, I think to put words to his thoughts. After several deep breaths, he said, "You know my Marisa?"

Remembering his cute little Latina wife I said, "Yes, what about her?"

I looked over at him, waiting for an answer when he said, "She was a virgin when we married and for a while now, I've felt that she missed being with other men. Me on the other hand I had lots of girls before I met her. I've been trying to get her to play with another man and she insisted she didn't need another, that she was very happy with me."

I asked, "So what's the problem?"

Tony gulped down his drink and asked, "May I please have another, and make this one stronger, if you would."

I looked at him and said, "Is it that bad?" He just closed his eyes and sort of nodded.

When I brought the drinks he continued, "I started showing her porn that showed guys with big cocks. I'm average size and some of these guys had really big ones. Marisa couldn't believe that these women were really having sex with men with cocks that big and I told her she really should try it at least once in her life. She playfully slugged me but kept watching.

Marisa said, "Who'd want me. I'm just a fat old married lady." Pa, she's 29, 5' tall and weighs 120 lbs. that's not fat, that's perfect. Every time we'd watch a movie, she'd fuck my brains out, cumming like crazy and I loved it."

The next day she tells me she could never cheat on me and I would tell her that I would love her unconditionally and that if I was with her, it wouldn't be cheating, would it? I guess that set her to thinking.

I asked him, "Alright, did she carry through with finding someone?"

Tony paused and took a big drink before answering. He said, "A couple of weeks ago, Marisa went out with some of her girls from work for a few drinks after dinner for Wednesday's Lady's night. When she came home, she was all bubbly. Curious, I asked her, "Did you find some guy to play with?" She had this glow about her and she nodded. I held her and nervously asked, "Did you play?"

She said, "No, that would have been cheating. You want to watch, right?"

I nervously said, "Yes. Do you want to tell me about meeting him?"

Marisa said, "Well, Linda, Carol and I had been dancing, drinking and having fun when this very handsome guy comes up and asks Linda to dance but she says no, he's too young, so he asks me. I said sure and we hit the floor. It was a fast one and I enjoyed myself. Hector is tall, about 6'2" with long black hair, over his shoulders and he looked so sexy. He's lean and muscular with dark brown eyes.

When the song ended, I turned to head back to the girls but a slow song started up and he softly pulled me back to him and held me in his arms, I at first had my arms around his waist. As he caressed my back and hips, I melted into him and placed my arms around his neck. After a bit we started a little dirty dancing. Then I felt it, His cock was huge, like the ones in the video. It was hitting my stomach because he was so tall.

Hector just looked down at me and smiled then leaned over and kissed me, softly, so softly and passionately. I found myself kissing him back. it was if we melted into one. I found myself wanting him. Someone tapping me on the shoulder brought me back to reality that the song had ended and we found a table away from others to talk. He told me how beautiful he thought I was. He wanted to take me to a hotel and make love to me. I asked him if he had a place and he said that he lived at home with his mother, his aunt and his three sisters. He was 22, in college as a nursing student and would graduate in another two years.

When I told him that I was married and that I wouldn't cheat on my husband, he looked like someone had dropped a load of bricks on him. He kept saying how beautiful I was and that meeting me was one of the best things that ever happened to him. I asked him if he really wanted to make love to me and he said yes. I said, Ok, then you will have to do it in front of my husband, can you do it? He looked shocked but agreed."

Tony continued, "I had this knot forming in my stomach and asked her, "So when is this going to happen?"

Marisa said, "I've called my mom and she's going to watch the kids on Saturday. I told her we were going to a party and wouldn't be back until late. That way we will have the house all to ourselves until she brings them home after church on Sunday."

Saturday I was a nervous wreck. Part of me was excited as I wanted to watch my wife taking another man but another part was becoming jealous. I wondered how this would affect our marriage.

After dinner, I took the kids over to my in-laws and dropped them off. My mother-in-law gave me a hug and told me, you and Marisa have fun, but my mind wondered how she'd feel if she knew what kind of fun, we were planning on having.

When I got home, I had to do a double take. Marisa had put on eye make-up and bright red lipstick. She was wearing this sheer shiny purple nylon peignoir that did little to hide her attributes. Her nipples, bellybutton and shaved pussy were clearly visible through the material. About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang and she rushed to the door.

Only opening the door a crack to peek through, Marisa opened it wide and pulled Hector in. I'll have to admit, he was very handsome, and he's a good foot taller than her. She was on her tiptoes with her arms wrapped around his neck kissing him. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him for a bit as he swung her around in our foyer, the two of them ignoring that I was there.

Clearing my throat, they took notice of me and separated and Marisa introduced us, "Hector, this is my husband, Tony. Tony, this is Hector." I started to say, shall we call him your lover but didn't.

Marisa offered him a drink and he said, "I'd love a rum and coke, please."

Marisa turned to me saying. "Two rum and cokes, please Tony."

Hector was caressing Marisa's body as we walked into the kitchen. Marisa was standing next to me, swaying to the music and he was standing behind her, rubbing his crotch tightly to her butt cheeks as he caressed her back, shoulders and arms.

I handed them their drinks and Marisa suggested we sit down in the living room for a bit. Hector sat down on the couch and Marisa sat next to him. I took the recliner opposite them.

My sexy wife turned to him and said, "As I told you when we met. I was a virgin when Tony and I married. Tony has been asking me to make love with another man for a while now and I've picked you. I don't know if I will be able to take a man as big as you are but I'm really turned on by the idea of trying. You will have to promise me that you will take it very easy with me, understand."

Hector, took her hand and kissed it softly and said, "My sweet, I will do my best to treat you with the utmost care and passion. If I do anything that hurts or bothers you please let me know or stop me." Then he turned to me and said, "Tony, the same goes for you. If I do something to Marisa that bothers you, please stop me, understand?" I wanted to put a stop to this right then but seeing how much Marisa wanted him I didn't say anything.

Marisa stood up and pulled him up off the couch, leading him into our marriage bed.

I followed like that one puppy looking for the last teat. They stood by the bed, kissing as Marisa began undoing Hector's pants as he unbuttoned his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and as he pulled off his shirt, she pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers and socks. Hector softly kissed her as he cupped her breasts then dropped one hand and cupped her pussy, running a finger up and down her slit outside the silken material.

I was so turned on I thought I was going to cum in my pants., Then Marisa reached down, grabbing the hem of her gown and pulled it over her head. As she did, Hector bent over and took one of her breasts in his mouth, gently suckling first one, then the other as he began fingering her pussy. Her head was leaned back as far as it would go and she was moaning in pleasure. Suddenly she shuddered as her first climax of the evening hit her.

Hector moved her over to the bed and removed his boxers. His big cock flopped out really making me want to put a stop to this but I couldn't get the words out. His cock was a good 9 to 10" and was about the size of a can of air freshener. He moved up to Marisa and they lay side by side and made out as she stroked his manhood and he fingered her pussy.

Marisa sat up and looked at me with this evil grin and said, "Is this like your pornos, honey?" and sank down and took him in her mouth. Now I get maybe one or two blowjobs a year and that's if she's really drunk and then she seldom finishes me off. She was sucking on him like her life depended on it. I couldn't believe this was my little wife. She was making slurping noises and had about a third of his cock in her mouth as her hand stroked his cock faster and faster.

Hector said, "Marisa, stop. I'm going to cum if you don't," but she didn't stop. She kept on sucking and stroking. Hector had been playing with her G-spot but her getting him this close he had pulled out and was rubbing her back as he arched up, trying to get more of him in her mouth.

Hector started this long, "F-F-F-F-U-U-U-C-C-C-C-K-K-K-K-K," as he came in my wife's mouth. Marisa tried swallowing as much as she could but some dribbled out and down her cheeks and chin.

Marisa looked at me and opened her mouth showing me it full of his cum and asked, "Want a kiss?" I thought that was a little gross. She swallowed then surprised both of us by going back to sucking and stroking him until he was hard again.

Once Hector was hard to her satisfaction, Marisa laid next to him and said, "It's time. Make love to me." Hector hovered over her, his strong arms and chiseled chest accentuated his manliness as he guided his shaft towards my wife's little opening. Her small hand took ahold of his shaft and she wiggled it between the folds of her pussy as he started inserting it a little at a time.

Marisa's eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned in primal pleasure. Then her hand hit his stomach, stopping his thrust. "Easy," she said.

Hector smiled and said, "I've never made love to a woman as tight as you, but then again, you are only the third woman I've ever made love to. Please guide me in the ways of making love."

Marisa told him, "Just make small strokes, going in a little deeper each time. We're in no hurry. We have all night." Hector was happy to follow her request. I could see her juices coating his cock as he just kept going in further and further. I wondered how much of him she could take. It took a while but surprisingly he made it all the way in.

Once Marisa was used to his size, she told him, "Ok, now, let's see some action. Move that butt, mister." Hector began to make short strokes in and out of her pussy, then longer ones and longer ones. Watching Marisa's face as she came is so sexy, I just wished it was me that was making her orgasm like that.

Hector was now stroking almost all the way out of her then slamming back in, Marisa's pussy lips clinging to his shaft with each stroke. Marisa was screaming, "Fuck me. Oh God. Fuck me. Oh, shit. Yes. You feel so fucking good. Fuck me." I wasn't sure if she was cuming or crying and I went over to her and touched her hand.

Marisa looked up at me and I asked her, "Is everything alright dear?"

Between orgasms, she managed to say, "Fuck dear, I've never cum like this in my life. He's hitting parts of my insides I didn't know I had. Now I know why women like hung lovers. Fuck he's good," and that's all she could get out before another big orgasm hit her.

After some more fucking, another orgasm hit Marisa, Hector's balls were tensing up and he held himself tightly to her as he grunted and filled her pussy with spurt after spurt of his hot cum. Marisa squealed, her eyes wide open and said to me. "God honey, I can feel his hot cum hitting the top of my pussy.

As he pulled out, a white river of his cum ran out and onto the bed. Her pussy remained open and I could see deep inside of her. I handed Marisa some Kleenex and she feebly tried to wipe it up.

After that, Hector asked her if she'd like a little break. Marisa looked at me and asked for some water. I went to the kitchen and brought two glasses back. They both gulped them down. She took his glass, setting them down on the night stand and said to him, "Ready for more?" He nodded and she hopped into the middle of the bed in the doggy position.

Hector wasted no time in getting behind her. His cock was only half hard and he was having a little trouble getting it in. Marisa reached back and helped him by stroking it until they were able to get it hard enough for him to begin stroking again.

He grabbed her hips and began jackhammering her pussy causing her to scream into the bedding as she came. I couldn't take any more and quickly undressed. I placed my dripping cock near her face. At first, she wasn't aware of me so I placed her hand on my cock. She looked up with this half smile and said, "Feeling neglected, honey?" but before I could answer, she pulled my cock into her mouth and began sucking like never before.

I couldn't believe my wife. I have never received a blowjob like this from her. She licked and sucked better than a hooker I paid in high school. Then she stuck her finger up my ass and began to rub my prostate, something she has never done before. I blew a load down her throat so large that it hurt. After I came, I bent down to kiss her cheek and she grabbed a handful of my hair and French kissed me, giving me a taste of my own cum.

Astonished, I stepped away from the bed and sat down at the chair by the dressing table.

After a good half an hour or so of Hector enjoying her pussy, Marisa reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube. She turned and handed the bottle to him saying, "I want you in my ass."

Hector looked a little puzzled and I said, "Take the lube and put some on your cock then take a bunch and put in in her ass. Then take your time and put your cock in there if that's what she wants."

Now Marisa only let me do her in the ass on our wedding night and afterwards said it hurt too much to try again. Hector was so big I figured she'd never be able to take him. He first put some lube on his cock then he put lube on his finger and slowly inserted it in her ass wiggling in the air.

Marissa told him, "Yes, like that. Now wiggle it around. More, that's it. Now another finger. Mmmm, easy, Ok, now another finger. Oh. OH. OH! Ok, now let's try your cock." Hector aimed his shaft at her rosebud and tried to put it in but there was too much resistance.

He said, "It won't go. Should I use more lube?"

Marisa told him, "I think it will go, keep trying," as she took a deep breath and blew it all out.

Hector tried again and the head popped in. "I'm in," he gleefully yelled, "should I keep on going?"

My wife told him, "Hell yes, just take it easy. Hector did as he did with her pussy and used short strokes until he was buried in her ass, then once fully in, he let her relax. Once she was ready, he began to stroke in faster and faster.

Hector was like some kind of fucking machine and Marisa was enjoying almost non-stop orgasms. Hector yelled out, "I'm cumming," and before anyone could do or say anything, he shot off several blasts, deep in her ass.

They lay there for a moment, covered in sweat and Marisa said to him, "I don't know about you but I need a shower. They got up and headed into our bathroom and showered together.

I was feeling neglected as the two of them were giggling and laughing like a couple of kids as they washed each other. I had slipped on some pajama bottoms while waiting. When they came out of the bathroom, they were drying each other off and Marisa said, "Mejo, would you please get some clean sheets?" That ticked me off. Mejo is a term you use for a little boy, not a man but I figured she wanted clean sheets so her and I could get some sleep. I grabbed the sheets and her and I changed the bedding.

After the bed was made, she said, "Tony, be a darling and get me another glass of water, would you please?"

Being the good husband I said, "Sure," and headed to the kitchen. When I returned, imagine my surprise to find Hector's head buried in my wife's crotch, his hands under her butt, licking her pussy as her fingers played in his long hair. Her eyes were closed as her head swayed to the music still playing from the front room.

Marisa softly said to him, "Move up to my clit, Yes, right there. Now suck on it. More. That's better, now more. Oh baby, you're getting it. Momma likes that. You're a good boy. Now put your fingers back in and find my G-spot again and rub it. That's it, you got it. Oh fuck. Oh God. Fuck YES!" and she arched her back and violently shook as her hands gripped his long hair.

She gently tried to push his head away but he kept sucking and she was torn between his pleasurable assault and the orgasmic overload. Marisa's legs were shaking and she was babbling almost incoherently as Hector kept up his attack on her clit. Suddenly there was a spray of liquid hitting his face as she squirted. In all our years together, Marisa has never done that. It didn't slow Hector down one bit but Marisa became too sensitive and with tremendous effort on her part pushed him off and rolled away from him.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, puffing like an old steam engine, Marisa looked down at the bed then looked at me and said, "Sorry honey, it looks like we need another set of sheets." I walked over and there was a good 3' wet spot where she had been laying. Hector had this sheepish grin and said he'd help this time. I grabbed another set of sheets and found an old water-proof crib sheet so this time we'd be better prepared.

12