Too Busy to Watch

Story Info
When there's four cocks to service, movies take a backseat.
1.7k words
4.17
28.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face is streaked with shame, but my pussy drips with need.

We're watching a movie with the rest of your friends. One of them sits closest to us on the couch, his thigh inches from mine. Your hands won't stop moving. You unclasped my bra and tugged at my nipples. You trailed your hand over my belly, rucked up my short skirt, played idly with my pussy until I could hardly stay still.

The movie isn't that good. Someone's going to notice, if they haven't already. I sneak a glance at your buddy's lap, next to us.

He's noticed.

He looks over at is but past me, refusing to make eye contact. I feel you nod behind me, give me a little push.

"Go sit on his lap." Your voice is half whisper, half growl. The sound of it makes me spill into your fingers. "All the way." As if I thought you meant anything else.

I slip off the couch to my knees. Your buddy unbuckles his belt, unzips his fly, his gaze never leaving the screen. He pulls his cock out, half hard. I crawl between his knees as quietly as I can and draw him into my mouth, my skirt flipped up around my waist. If any of the other guys turned around, they'd see my pussy and ass, legs spread, on my knees.

It doesn't take me long to get him hard. I get up and turn around, ready to sit on his lap, but there's a tug at my skirt. I turn around and he opens his arms, eyes still on the screen.

I crawl into his lap, ease his cock inside me. He feels good, my pussy grabbing at him hungrily. He wraps his arms around me, hooking his chin over my shoulder so he can watch the movie, his finger coming down to toy with the plug in my ass, like he just needs something to fidget with.

I sigh as I feel him twitch and throb inside me. And suddenly, it sounds suspiciously like the movie is ending.

The sound of the movie fades out. Nobody moves. One of your buddy's arms tightens around me, holding me in place as he reaches the other one out. I feel him duck to the side and take a sip of a drink, put it down, and go back to holding me, fingers fiddling up and down my spine, patting the base of the plug in my ass. My hips move unconsciously in rhythm with it, enjoying the reverberations, biting my lip and trying to steady my breath.

Your voice breaks into the bated breath silence. "Start the next one." There's a shuffle and some mumbling, and the opening credits of a new movie blare from the tv, loud. Your buddy's hips start to buck up into me, little thrusts that make me wish I could fit a hand between the two of us and rub my clit. I don't even care about the audience. I just want to come.

Suddenly, his breath hitches and he squeezes me tight. I can feel the warm rush of his come inside me, my pussy clamping instinctively. You've trained me so well. He breathes out, hard, stuttered, rocking me on his lap as I milk him dry.

When he's finished, he pats me on the back a wordless "good girl," and I climb off his lap, feeling his come dripping from me. You motion me back to you, and I settle back into my spot. You pull me close and kiss the top of my head like I did well.

And then the guy next to us gets up and moves further down the couch. And as if you've planned it, one of your other buddies comes up to take his place.

The next two guys come quickly, not needing any help before pulling me onto their laps. I'm barely even tired, and I'm building to an edge - I still haven't come, and you keep playing with my pussy in between them, your fingers sliding slick over my clit. I'm panting now, still not audible over the sound of the next movie - did you have to pick a WAR movie? - but I'm grateful for the cover. The sound stops after the battle scene, and I'm positive everyone hears me gasp. And that's when your last friend turns around.

I expect him to come and take the spot the others have taken, but he stops as he approaches the couch. And this time, he drops to his knees. You slide your hands under my arms and lift me back into your lap, my legs splayed out over your knees. You pull the blanket away and your last buddy crawls between our spread legs and lowers his head.

The wet swipe of his tongue feels so good. He laps at me, cleaning the come of three other men away, slipping his fingers inside me to pull more out and swallow it. I'm panting in earnest now, little moans slipping from me unbidden. You reach around and pinch one of my nipples, hard.

I know what you're going to say before you say it but the sound of, "Not until I tell you to," is still enough to make me clench and shudder.

Lucky for me, your buddy is far more focused on eating come than making me come. Still, it's agony, all that stimulation and no focus. I start to lose my grip on myself, writhing in your lap, a few moans escaping.

The rest of them are still pretending to watch the movie - or maybe they really are, their needs having been sated. Either way, they don't turn around if they hear me.

His tongue flashes against my clit and I gasp. I see one of the guys in front of me flinch, like he wanted to turn around and stopped himself. The man between my legs doesn't look up at me, but he slips his fingers inside me one more time, twisting and curling. I want to rub so much. I want to come. None of it matters.

He slides his fingers out and inspects them. Not a trace. He's done his job well. You reach down to expertly rub my clit - small, tight circles, like you've seen me do.

"You're almost done, little girl," you murmur. "You're so close. But first, you need to return the favor. He did such a good job cleaning you up for me."

Your friend makes his way next to us on the couch and now it's my turn to get on the floor. I'm dizzy with need, and it makes me sloppy, taking too much of his cock at once and gagging. He doesn't touch me. Keeps his eyes forward. I sit back on my heels and catch my breath, stroking him while he waits.

I don't know how I know, but the other guys have turned away to watch this time. I can feel their eyes on me as I bob my head, sucking furiously. My suspicions are confirmed when I feel someone's hand on my ass, pushing against the plug. The contrast between my stretched mouth, full ass, and empty pussy is intoxicating. I didn't think it was possible to want this much.

They get braver, bolder. One of them runs a hand down my breast, pinches and tugs at my nipple and I groan, deep-throated and primal, my mouth full and aching. The jig is up; they've all lost the game we've been playing. They broke first. They touch me all over, so many hands. I concentrate on the cock in my mouth, willing him to come. The sooner he comes, the faster I come.

Someone has the bright idea to start stroking my clit, and I scream, urgent, not lifting my head. You know what that means. I hear your voice cutting sharp across the din.

"Hands off her pussy." There is a collective groan, but they soon go back to petting me, toying with my plug, pulling at my nipples, giving me plenty of reason to yell and snort and shriek around the cock in my mouth. There's no way he can last against an onslaught of vibrations like that, and finally, blessedly, comes down my throat as I swallow greedily, humming my satisfaction.

Suddenly, I feel myself flush. Without the intense concentration, I'm struck by the situation, how I'm practically naked, on my knees, surrounded by almost half a dozen men who have all fucked me tonight. I barely recognize their faces in the dark. They don't stop touching me until you speak again.

"So, who's ready for the grand finale?"

With the game lost, there's no reason for pretense. A great rough cheer goes up. Someone playfully smacks my ass as I make my way up to you on the couch. You pull me back onto your lap, facing you this time, your cock already out. I seat myself on you, straddling your hips, smiling at the familiarity after all these other men. I roll my hips, watch a shiver of arousal flicker across your face before you steel yourself back into control. You take my hand and bring it down between us: permission. Permission, at last.

I start rubbing my clit, slick and slippery, tight circles as I bounce ever so slightly on your cock.

"Tell me," you say as I move. I bite back a moan. I should've known you wouldn't let me come this easily. "Actually, tell them. What did you think of the movie?"

"I - I don't know," I reply honestly.

"Why not?" Your voice is full of teasing incredulousness. "Something on your mind?"

"I was too busy."

"Busy how?"

"Busy with cock." I'm starting to get close. I can feel the walls coming down, my tongue getting loose and filthy. "Cock in my pussy, come in my pussy, cock on my tongue, tongue on my pussy. I took all of your friends and I liked it. I let them all come inside me because I like it. I didn't pay attention to the movie because I - " I take a deep breath and force the words out as the waves take over, " - because sluts can't think about anything else when there's - cock - to- be- had!"

I crash against your chest, dissolving into something between a sob and a moan, my hips twitching against yours. I vaguely feel you coming, but it's lost in the sensations, the sounds of wolf whistles on my ears.