Too Good To Be True Ch. 15

Story Info
Courtney and Tom fly to meet Tom's family.
6.2k words
4.8
10.2k
22

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

Life settled into a sort of joyful, pleasant cadence. Midterms came and went, Courtney and I got the top grades in our class. The other girls, benefiting from the collaboration and understanding, also saw their grades improving.

Sex was plentiful and varied. Suki discovered kama sutra, and started experimenting with various positions and styles of sex. Debbie and Abby discovered that they enjoyed roleplaying, Abby in a position of authority, Debbie being forced to fuck me however Abby chose. Brittany got to be really fond of twerking with my dick buried in her ass. Tina was a long-haul fucker, I would drill her holes and pound her for as long as I could, making her orgasm a dozen times, and then when I was spent she would suck me back to an erection and ride me until she couldn't move. Sarah got off on making me feel loved and appreciated, making sure my every need was met... that and occasionally being bent over a piece of furniture and and fucked with her skirt pulled up and her panties pulled aside.

Courtney and Khloe settled into a sort of relationship. Khloe insisted she was my concubine and as Courtney was my primary woman, that made Courtney her superior or manager. Courtney's every wish was her command. Khloe was happy with this, and luckily Courtney wanted her friend to be happy. The biggest adjustment Khloe had to make with this was the idea that Courtney and her could have sex with me at the same time. Courtney still loved licking my sperm out of her harem sisters and having them lick my sperm out of her. Since Khloe insisted on obeying Courtney, she started to develop quite the taste for my sperm, and started really enjoying a tongue cleaning out her freshly fucked cunt.

Before long, Thanksgiving was upon us. Most of the girls would be going home to their families for Thanksgiving, as would I, with Courtney accompanying me. Brittany didn't have anyone, and Suki couldn't fly to Japan to visit her parents. Suki was a dual citizen, and her parents had moved back to japan to care for her ailing grandparents. Since the two girls would be alone in their dorm rooms, Courtney invited them to spend the holiday in our house, and made sure they had plenty of supplies including enough to make their own Thanksgiving dinner.

Finally, the day arrived. Courtney had gotten permission to use the family's jet to fly us to my home. We saw the rest of the girls to the airport as their flights were all pretty close together, the day after classes got out for the holiday. They headed off to their terminals and we headed to the private portion of the airport. There was no security check, no place to check our luggage, we basically arrived and met with the pilot.

"Courtney, it's good to see you again. How was your semester?" The main pilot, Martin, greeted her. "And who is this?"

"Martin, this is Tom. My boyfriend." Courtney proclaimed.

"Tom, you are a lucky man. Courtney is quite the catch, if you can keep her." The copilot, a man named Shawn, congratulated me. We took our luggage out and loaded the plane. It was a weird experience, just walking up to a plane, walking up the steps and being in the plane.

"Howard reminded us you don't drink alcohol, so we swapped out the alcohol for sodas." Martin informed Courtney, "I hope that isn't a problem for your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Tom doesn't drink either." Courtney informed him.

He glanced at me with a raised brow.

"My father drank enough for all of his children before he got sober. We decided we'd leave it at that." I told him.

"Ah, I'm sorry that was your experience. But hey, at least we don't have to worry about you two getting drunk in the back and making bad decisions." He consoled me.

We got in, the outside door was closed and the pilots took to the cockpit. In a matter of minutes, Martin came over an intercom instructing us to buckle in for takeoff. Courtney and I sat in seats facing one another and buckled in. I would have had to stretch to touch her. People would kill for this kind of legroom on a commercial flight.

In addition to several seats facing each other, there was a couch like seat, a couple fridges and other conveniences for during flight. A TV covered the wall between the cockpit and the cabin.

"Wow, flying private really expedites the process." I marveled.

"I thought we were going slow..." Courtney laughed, "How long does it usually take to get off the ground?"

"Well, it usually takes about an hour just to get through the security checks and get your bags taken care of." I explained as the plane started moving. "Then it can take a half hour to load the plane, and another ten to twenty minutes to get clearance for takeoff."

"Wow... I guess that's another thing to add to my list of things I didn't know I had so good." Courtney remarked.

Within moments we were ascending into the sky.

"Alright, we will be reaching cruising altitude in just a few minutes." Shawn's voice informed us. "We'll let you know when we do, and you'll be free to move about the cabin."

"So, Martin usually ends up visiting the restroom after we reach altitude... but once he's done, we'll probably be alone for a few hours during the flight." She lifted her skirt, shifted her thong to the side and stroked her pussy invitingly. "Are you thinking on the chairs or the couch?"

"The armrests on the chairs could get in the way. The couch looks far more appealing." I told her. "Though we probably don't want to spend the whole time having sex. Who knows when Shawn may have to take a bathroom break."

"Okay, so just a couple of quickies." Courtney laughed. "Sounds fabulous to me."

As she had predicted, about five minutes after we reached cruising altitude, Martin came through to use the bathroom. He found Courtney and I relaxing on the couch watching the Fellowship of the Ring, extended edition, and sipping on the fanciest sodas I'd ever seen.

"Now, if Shawn has to go, I'd give it five minutes before he uses the bathroom." Courtney guessed.

I was imagining what we'd be doing in my head and three minutes later, when Shawn stepped out to use the bathroom, I was guessing if Courtney hadn't predicted it, I would have been balls deep in her.

This time, the moment the latch clicked on the cockpit, Courtney was diving on my crotch and pulling out my dick. A few quick sucks and she was satisfied. She turned around, pulled her skirt and thong out of the way and lowered herself onto my cock. I guided my length into her. She started bouncing and grinding.

Perhaps it was the naughtiness of what we were doing, or maybe it was the altitude, but in a matter of moments Courtney was coming hard on my cock. She had to bite down on her wrist to avoid screaming, though it didn't draw blood, I was nervous it would show. Her climax led me to shoot my load deep in her and by the time the Hobbits arrived in Bree, Courtney and I were sitting safely next to each other, my sperm soaking into her thong as we discussed the soda and then my family's Thanksgiving traditions.

We discussed traditional Thanksgiving foods. We talked about how my family rarely did black Friday sales. How until my grandparents had passed, we'd gotten together with my aunts and uncles for Thanksgiving. It blew her mind that I had 64 cousins, and that I knew and had spent time with all of them growing up. Courtney had 3 cousins she knew of, and she'd met them Maybe a half dozen times in her life.

"Do you think Martin and Shawn were told to keep an eye on us to keep us from doing what we're just did?" I casually asked Courtney.

"If they come out of the cockpit again, yes." Courtney agreed.

"What do you think the odds are of that?" I laughed.

"Not good. Daddy trusts me." Courtney protested.

"I'm betting they were told to watch us." I countered.

"Oh? A bet, is it? What do you want if you win?" She laughed.

"I want to take you to a sex store, but restraints, take you back to the Airbnb and you'll let me restrain you and fuck whatever holes I want for an entire evening." I told her.

"Oh, that's hot." Courtney replied, "Damn, can I ask for that too if I win?"

"That's not how bets work.... though there's nothing stopping us from doing it regardless." I laughed with her.

"Maybe if I win, you let me spend time with your siblings, just me and them.." Courtney countered.

"Well, as far as I know, only Cindy is going to be home. It's the year Melody and Joe spend with the in-laws. But I could set up a sister date for you and Cindy, I don't think that'd be hard to pull off." I conceded.

"It's a bet." She proclaimed, and we shook on it.

We half watched the Lord of the Rings as we chatted. I began to feel like I could go for round two as the fellowship of the ring reached the mines of Moria. I looked over at Courtney and she was looking at me the same way.

I was about to lean over and kiss her to kick off our second quickie of the flight, when there was a clicking noise. Courtney and I both looked up to see Martin work her way back to the bathroom. I almost celebrated my winning of our bet but Courtney pointed to the still open door to the cockpit. I nodded and we talked about my family some more.

Since Cindy and I were closest in she we'd spent a lot of time together growing up. I knew she used to play volleyball, but I want sure if that was still there case. While we'd been close, we drifted apart when I'd become a teenager, and it'd gotten worse while I was dating Nikki. Then when I dumped Nikki because she'd cheated on me, Cindy had become insufferable.

When Martin came out of the bathroom and closed the cockpit door, Courtney gave an exasperated sigh. "I don't know which is worse, that Daddy doesn't trust me, or the fact that I lost the bet. Probably not losing the bet, I'm kinda glad I lost that, though I'm sad I'll miss out on the sister date."

"Eh, you were going to let me restrain you and fuck you how I wanted, so I can still give you a sister date with my sister." I told her. "You think that Shawn will wait long enough for another quickie?"

"Let's see." Courtney challenged me.

She whipped a leg over my lap, and opened my pants, letting my rapidly hardening cock out of my pants. She stroked it a few times to get it hard, then lifted her skirt, slid her sperm soaked panties aside, and lifted her pussy to the top of my dick. She guided me inside her and slid her knees forward a bit to get a better angle. She lowered herself and began riding my cock. Feeling my sperm lube her pussy for another fucking was hot. Courtney rode my cock fast, hard and dirty, grinding and bouncing alternatingly.

I groped her tits and found surprisingly little resistance. "Are you not wearing a bra?"

"Didn't... want... one... in... the... way." She grunted as she drove my cock deep into her pussy.

Courtney clenched her jaw as she orgasmed. She then upped her efforts to make me cum. I groped her ass and tits, and felt my climax rising. I shot my load, mixing old sperm and new. Courtney got pushed over into a new orgasm. She let out a yelp, before clapping her hand over her mouth.

There was movement in the cockpit. She scrambled off of me, pulling her thong back into place. I quickly put my cock away and redid my pants. The door opened and Shawn came out, "Everything okay back here?"

"Yeah, I opened a new soda and almost spilled it." Courtney laughed, "But thank you for your concern."

Shawn looked at us, and I could tell he was suspicious. He decided we were fine and re-entered the cockpit.

"Fuck that was close." Courtney breathed. "But damn, these orgasms are amazing. I come so easily and it feels so good."

"That's what the mile-high club is all about." I told her.

"We'd better call it at two quickies, though. Martin and Shawn are suspicious now." Courtney informed me.

We enjoyed the rest of the movie, and just as it was finishing up, we were told to return to our seats and buckle up for the descent.

"I thought it was a four hour flight?" I said, confused.

"We can fly more directly, flying private, and I think our jet flies a little faster than a commercial one." Courtney explained.

The descent went smoothly and before I could believe it, we were exiting the jet at a small private airport about forty-five minutes from my parent's house. Courtney ordered an Uber and thanked Martin and Shawn for the wonderful flight.

"No problem, we'll fuel up and head back to the hangar. You need a flight back on Sunday, right?" Martin confirmed.

"Yep, that's right, school starts back up on Monday." Courtney verified.

"Okay, we'll be here on Sunday about noon, and ready to take off any time after one." Martin told her. "Now, go enjoy your thanksgiving."

Our Uber arrived within a few minutes. We made small talk with the driver as he took us to my parent's house. I could drive us to Courtney's Airbnb with my car. I still had a car at home, my parents were maintaining it while I let them use it, since I didn't need it at college.

We pulled up to my parent's single story house, thanked the driver and got out with our luggage.

"How many people lived in this house?" Courtney asked, shocked.

"Six of us. My parents, my older siblings, Melody and Joe, then me and my little sister Cindy." I told her.

"How old is your younger sister?" She asked.

"She turned 18 in October. She graduates from High School in May. I don't know what she's up to nowadays. We used to be close, but that hasn't been a thing since I got to high school. She started getting mad at me for dumb things. Then she got really mad when I started dating Nikki, and when we broke up she took every chance to rub salt in that wound. I mean, she backed off when I went to college, but we aren't the friends we once were." I explained. I had sent her a Happy birthday message, but she'd never replied.

"But she loves shopping with her girlfriends so I think organizing a shopping trip for you guys on Black Friday would be easy." I speculated.

Courtney was sad about the state of my relationship with Cindy but seemed excited about the idea of doing a shopping trip with her.

I walked up to the front door, set down my suitcase and opened the door.

"I'm home! And I brought someone to meet you!" I called.

"Oh, Tom's here!" My mom called, she walked in from the kitchen wearing an apron. She was undoubtedly preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow already.

My mother was an attractive woman, though I'd never had any sexual attraction to her. She had C-cup breasts, a nice, round, large ass. She had at one point gained some weight, but when my dad had gotten sober and started taking care of himself, she had lost the weight and had started looking like a model. Her dark brown hair was shoulder blade length, and lustrous.

Cindy came bouncing through the kitchen, "Bro, welcome home! Is this your new chick?" She asked, hugging me.

Cindy was still the tiny little thing she had always been. She was barely bigger than Suki. She had A-cup breasts and her ass was basically nothing. Her waist was tiny, at least, giving her some curves. Her legs were thin and sculpted, revealed by the short shorts she was wearing around the house. Her spaghetti strap top showed that her arms had good definition too. She must have picked up a sporty hobby of some kind.

"Yeah, Squirt, this is Courtney. My girlfriend." I informed my little sister.

Cindy looked over Cindy and looked between the two of us a couple of times. Then she seemed to decide Courtney was okay. "At least she's better than that bitch, Nikki, you dated before. Welcome to our humble abode." Cindy laughed, and gave Courtney a hug.

"Language, young lady." My mother snapped at her.

Well, I thought, that went better than I expected.

"Courtney was actually hoping to take you shopping for some girl time on Friday. What do ya think, Squirt?"

"Shopping trip, hell yeah!" Cindy celebrated.

Courtney laughed, "It's a plan. Do you have a car, or should I get us an Uber on friday?"

"I'll borrow Tom's car. After all, it's a shopping trip with his girl!" Cindy laughed, and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Fine, just don't get in another accident in the mall parking lot." I told her.

"Victory!" Cindy roared like a viking.

We took my stuff up to my room. It was just how I'd left it, though perhaps a touch dustier. Cindy was pestering Courtney with questions. Courtney didn't seem to mind answering. There were the basic questions: Where are you from? What do you do for fun? What are you studying? When do you graduate? How long have you two been dating?

Then she threw us for a loop.

"How many times have you guys fucked?" Cindy threw it out just like the other questions.

"Really, Squirt?" I asked.

"Come on, you guys have been dating for like two months. No one waits that long anymore, and Courtney doesn't seem like a prude. So, how many times have you done the nasty?" She pressed.

"Well, I kinda lost count." Courtney confessed.

"Courtney, you don't have to answer questions like that?!" I exclaimed.

Courtney winked at me, so Condy couldn't see.

"Is the dork any good in bed?" Cindy laughed.

"If he wasn't, would I have lost count? It would be easy to count on my hands if he wasn't mind blowing." Courtney laughed, blushing slightly.

"Oh, the dork has become a stud, eh?" Courtney laughed and slugged my arm.

I recognized that punch.

"Did you start training with Mike?" I asked.

Mike had been my martial arts instructor. He was pretty good with the practical martial arts. Cindy had made a proper fist and used a proper swing, though she hadn't put her shoulder into it. She used to do this dumb fist with her thumb inside her fist. If she actually punched something like that, she'd hurt her thumb. But now she was punching properly.

"Yeah, I've been training with him for almost 2 years now." Cindy responded. "How'd you know?"

"You didn't do the stupid thumb-in-your-fist punch. You always used to do that." I told her.

"Oh, god. Mike laughed so hard when he saw that. He said the same thing you did. He had to literally physically change my fist and it took me two months to change how I clenched my hand." Cindy admitted, embarrassed.

I finished putting the clothes I'd brought in my old dresser.

"Well, I'm going to take Courtney to her Airbnb so she can settle in. We'll be back for dinner." I told Cindy.

"Can I come?" Cindy begged.

"Of course!" Courtney told her. "Bring a swimsuit, there is a hot tub at the Airbnb."

Cindy squealed happily and ran to her room.

"You sure you want her along?" I asked Courtney.

"Come one, you've cum in me twice today. Besides, I want to get to know your sister." Courtney teased me. "Now grab your trunks. We'll have fun with her at my place."

Mom seemed relieved that Cindy was coming along. Cindy had changed into jeans and a band t-shirt, Disturbed, it was a band I like to listen to too. Some of their stuff was incredible.

"Don't do anything dumb, you three. Dinner will be right around six!" Mom called as we headed out to my car.

I opened the trunk and helped Courtney load her bags in the trunk. I opened the door and sat Courtney shotgun, and Cindy plopped herself in the seat behind her.

I almost died trying to get in the car.

"What midget has been driving my car?" I gasped as I squeezed between the steering wheel and the chair. I immediately adjusted the seat back.

"I'm not a midget, your legs are just two miles long." Cindy snapped.

I put my phone in the holder I had mounted to the dash, and set Google Maps to take us to the airbnb. When we arrived, it was a place bigger than my parent's house.

"Dude!" Cindy gasped, "You're staying here?!"

"Yeah, I wanted a place with a hot tub and it wasn't that much more expensive. Besides, Daddy said he'd pay for it." Courtney dismissed.

"Fuck, Tom, how rich is Courtney's family?" Cindy gasped.

12