Too Good To Be True Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarence looked me over again, with a much gentler expression than when I had first arrived. "Forgive me sir, I may have misjudged you. Does the miss speak truly? You got her on course level, in half a semester?"

"Well, Courtney is far more intelligent than she gives herself credit for." I informed him, "Yes, there are a few sections from her previous classes we haven't gotten her up to speed on, but for the most part she is on par with the rest of her classmates now, if not above. It helped that I was able to get us both jobs as graders for one of the professors and so we were able to go over previous assignments and I explained the principles as we graded them."

Clarence smiled, and I realized he was genuinely overjoyed.

"You have no idea how much that pleases me." he stated, "My wife and I were... unable to have children, so I have sort of adopted Courtney as my own. Her mother insisted we help her with her... less than honest... methods of passing her education, but I think you have found an excellent way to show your merit. I hope I am not too bold, but I am glad you and the miss are courting."

Courtney cuddled up close to me, and Clarence stepped away to get us sodas.

"That is worth not getting mile high fun in my book." Courtney whispered to me, "If you've won over Clarence then the rest of the staff should go smoothly."

Clarence returned and gave us both sodas, "Now, you should be aware that your father suspects you two are engaged in intimate activities." Clarence warned, "I do not know if he approves or not. You are of age, and the decision is yours, but your father is catholic and it is hard to tell where he is willing to be modern and where he is adamant on being a traditional catholic."

Courtney was concerned, "What do you think about it?"

He thought for a moment, "Well, I had assumed you had picked up a ruffian who was undeserving and was after your father's wealth." He gave me a meaningful look, "But you seem to be the upstanding sort. And I find myself having difficulty objecting to a man who would help you dig your way out of the pit that your dishonesty dug. I also suppose that this means your mother can no longer threaten your father with exposing your dishonesty."

"Father knew?" Courtney squeaked.

"Only recently." Clarence informed her, "the madam told him you were cheating during one of their fights. Threatened to expose you. Your high school transcript would be difficult to expose as faulty, but she threatened to tell your university if he cut her off, they would pull you in, test you and, unprepared, she assured your father you'd fail... With your permission, I shall inform him that this is no longer an issue because of the young man upon whose arm you cling?" He smiled as he told her.

"Go ahead." Courtney told him, "That cow may be my mother, but sometimes I can hardly believe we're related."

"Had I not the word of the staff that predated me, I would be inclined to agree with you." Clarence affirmed. "And should you and the young master require alone time... simply ask the staff for boba tea. I shall see to it that when such a request is made, that you are provided adequate time... though be careful that your father does not catch you."

"Really?" Courtney asked.

"My dear, we were all young once, if we are not now, and we know what it was like to be in love." He informed her with a smile.

"So... if I wanted some Boba tea right now?" Courtney asked, curiously.

"Oh, my." Clarence murmured with a wink. "I do believe it is time for me to visit the lavatory."

The door locked and Courtney whipped down her panties while I pulled out my cock. She plopped her pussy down on my rod and started riding me with vigor. I groped her ass as it bounced on my lap. The altitude seemed once again to excite Courtney and her pussy clenched on my dick as she came hard, which induced me to shoot my sperm in her.

She sat, enjoying coming down with my dick inside her, then she got up, pulled up her panties and when I was done pulling up and fastening my pants she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Clarence, I need that when you're done." Courtney called.

There was a flush, and the door opened.

"What fortuitous timing, I was just finishing." Clarence stated as he walked out.

Courtney stepped in and Clarence sat across from me.

"Know that you have my favor," he warned me, "but should I get any indication that you are toying with Miss Courtney, I can and will make your life a living hell."

"Oh, I understand." I informed him, "And should I mess up this relationship, I'm pretty sure I'd be the most unfortunate of men and the most miserable."

He seemed satisfied by that, then laughed, "Oh the sweet musk of young lovers."

I looked at him surprised.

He stared at me for a moment. "Oh, lord. Have you two been romping so much you can't even smell it anymore?" He laughed, "Oh, dear me. You know, Martin said it smelled like a bad perfume parlor after they flew you to your home for Thanksgiving."

I was mortified, as was Courtney who was exiting the bathroom as he made the comment.

"Oh Gods, we thought we were being discreet!" She blushed.

"Then you should have done this." He smiled and opened a cabinet and pulled out some air freshener and gave a good spray. "That'll make it so Martin can at least pretend he doesn't know what happened back here."

"You're a lifesaver, Clarence." I told him.

"Bah, I just see a bit of me in you lad, and the good bits at that." He laughed.

We talked about how he had been young when he first started chauffeuring, and how he ended up working for Courtney's father.

"You can usually tell after the first couple of jobs what type of a person your employer is, and Mr. Carmichael is a good man. He could tell that Lucy and I were struggling, work as a chauffeur isn't always consistent, you see. He decided he liked me and offered me a full time position. That was 18 years ago." He said, "We ended up moving in and Lucielle and I have been working for Mr Carmicael ever since."

He smiled, "That's how it is with most of the staff. The old ones worked for Walter, before your father took over, and someday we'll be there when Robert hands off the reins. Of course, the old staff were none too pleased by your mother. If you ask them, you are the only good thing she brought to your father. He was smart to make sure he had that prenuptial agreement. Brooke didn't want to sign it but Robert insisted. She would have taken him to the cleaners years ago had he not insisted though. As is, he's tempted to divorce her, give her her settlement and be done."

"Why doesn't he?" I asked, confused. "Seems like he knows she is just waiting for a chance to be unfaithful. Wouldn't it just be easier to be rid of her?"

"Ah, there are two problems you are missing." Clarence informed me. "When Brooke snatched Robert up, she did manage to win his heart. He loves the idea of her that she gave him to convince him to marry her. That's problem one. Problem two, is that he is catholic and they do not look kindly on divorce."

He shrugged, "The Catholics believe divorce is a serious affair, far more serious than the courts of today would have you believe. But with the prenup, Robert has proof that Brooke claimed she'd be faithful, give him children, and be a good mother. Thus far she has failed on two of the three. She never raised Miss Courtney. Thank goodness for that. You turned out much better without her. So she can't claim to be a good mother. After her first child, she secretly had a medical procedure to ensure she'd never bear another. The Prenup states 'Children' which is multiple, and she has failed at that. If she is found to be unfaithful, I think Robert could get a catholic annulment of their wedding as it would prove that she married him under false pretenses as a means to get his money. The Catholics don't look too kindly on marriage by false pretenses, even more so than divorce."

"So why doesn't Mr. Carmichael just let her sleep with someone and catch her at it? Surely if you hadn't made yourself known you could have caught her on the cruise?" I speculated.

"Ah, that's where his love for the woman she led him to believe she was holds him back. She is doing a great job of trying to convince him to forget it, with all the surgery she has done to make her body what she thinks he wants, instead of what he actually wanted, which was her the way she was." Clarence reminisced. "Of course, she was already down that path when I met her. I've never known her before she started having plastic surgery."

I shook my head at the folly. "Marrying a rich man wasn't enough for her, and she still wants more."

"Oh, it's not just that. She had everything she wanted, but when your happiness is dependent on getting things, there is never enough. Then she found her happiness was hollow and started seeking new ways to be happy, missing out on the one thing that might have actually made her happy. A family. She had that, she thought, and she wasn't happy. But she ignored her husband when she wasn't sleeping with him to keep him paying for her things, and when she had her daughter she was more concerned about her body than the baby it had produced." He shook his head. "A crying shame, the whole thing."

"I'm so glad I have Tom, we actually spend time together and talk, more than just making the cabin smell like a perfume shop." Courtney murmured, cuddling up to my arm.

"I see that, little miss. And I am glad for it." Clarence told her.

"He didn't actually know how much money Daddy has until recently." Courtney laughed, "He kept saying I shouldn't spend money on things and trying to pay for dinner. It was cute."

Clarence laughed with me and we chatted for the rest of the flight.

We landed and Clarence helped us load all of our luggage into the limo. It wasn't a stretch limo, but it was still a limo. Martin and Corinne had their own vehicles, so they bid their farewells and we headed our separate ways.

I was so nervous. Courtney had said there was plenty of space at her father's house and it would be insulting to try to get my own accommodations, and seeing as how she had stated her father was a multi-billionaire, I wasn't too surprised. But the fate of my future, my relationship with Courtney, and everything else, hinged on this meeting.

"You're worrying again." Courtney chided me.

"Can you blame me?" I asked, "Not everyday you have to make a good first impression on your girlfriend's billionaire dad..."

"You'll do fine. Just be you. He'll love you, I'm sure." Courtney reassured me.

I tried taking deep breaths, it didn't really help, but nothing would.

We arrived at the Carmichael mansion some time later. The high fence with shrubs inside and cameras along the exterior brought us into a snow covered courtyard. The trees were well maintained, and I couldn't tell how big the grounds actually were. The mansion itself looked like it belonged in a Victorian story, like Pride and Prejudice or something. I couldn't even guess how many rooms it had.

We were greeted by uniformed staff. They wore black business-looking suites with a white button-up and a tie, both men and women.

"Don't worry about your bags, they will be taken to your rooms." Clarence instructed, and the assembled men and women stood respectfully as we walked to the front door.

"Don't you have to park the car in the garage?" I asked Clarence.

"Oh, that duty will be performed by one of the valets." Clarence informed me.

"Oh, so you are just the chauffeur?" I asked.

Clarence glanced at me, "I perform the duties of a chauffeur for Miss Courtney because I choose to. I am the head of the staff at the Carmichael estate."

I was suddenly very glad that he had taken to me so nicely, and it made sense how he could set up the 'boba tea' instructions.

We were brought inside, our coat taken and our shoes replaced with in-house slippers. We were led to where my room was, down a series of halls.

My room was large, at least 30 feet on each side, with a walk in closet and its own bathroom. The furnishings had a blue theme with green highlights. The king sized bed was freshly made. A large window showed the front yard of the estate. The Limo was already gone. My bags had already made it and were unpacked.

"Daddy trusts him enough to put us in the same hall?" Courtney asked.

"As I said, I believe your father believes you are already engaging in sexual activity... so I don't know if this is permission or a test." He informed us.

"My room is just down here." Courtney pulled me down two doors to her room.

It was pink. So much pink. I could tell some of the design choices had been made when Courtney was a little girl, but could also see some of the decorations that had changed as she had gotten older. She, two, had a King sized bed, freshly made, and her window was drawn with pink curtains inside darker curtains to block out the light.

The room in between ours had been converted into a gaming room, similar to what we had at the house we lived in at college.

"I would advise against being too enthusiastic with your boba tea until you have had a chance to meet with Master Robert." Clarence advised, "But the choice is yours."

"Thanks Clarence, we can behave for now." Courtney thanked him, and he walked away.

"Let me show you around the old place." Courtney told me, grabbing my hand and leading me. "Most of the facilities are open to the staff, though they try to let us have our privacy when we want to use them.

The Carmichael estate was even larger than it looked from the outside, and not just because it had two sublevels. There was an indoor olympic pool, indoor basketball court, a private theater that could seat at least 50 people, a private gym, and 3 dining rooms. There was almost always a member of the staff within beckoning distance.

"Hey, I'm sorry, you're new here aren't you? What's your name?" Courtney asked one of the young men.

"Yes, miss. The name is Brandon." He replied.

"Do you know if my parents are home?" She asked.

"Not at the moment. Your father is scheduled to be home at six. Your mother will be arriving in the morning." He informed her.

"Where is mother?" She asked.

"A social event in Florida." He replied.

"Ah." Courtney accepted and thanked him.

She continued to show me around. The garage was full of interesting vehicles, they had a Tesla model 3, a 1967 Chevy Impala, a 1981 Delorean DMC-12, and several Ashton Martins.

"The Impala is one that got damaged on the set of Supernatural. Daddy is wanting to trick out the Delorean to look like the one in Back-to-the-Future, if he'd ever finds time. And the Ashton Martins are all from the sets of the James Bond movies." Courtney told me. "You shoulda seen the Impala when it got here. The studio had brought in a look alike to wreck for one of the episodes and it got mangled."

And that was in addition to the convertibles, muscle cars and sports cars.

"Daddy mostly stopped buying fancy cars a couple of years ago, says he doesn't drive enough." Courtney told me.

"Is that my Sunshine I hear?" A man's voice called out from the door to the main house.

"Daddy!? Oh, Daddy, you're here! We were told not to expect you for two more hours!" Courtney squealed with delight running to hug the older man.

Robert Carmichael was older, at least 50, maybe even 60, but he took care of himself and was in shape, making him walk like a younger man. He had black hair and green eyes, like his daughter. He had his hair short, and combed back it showed that even at his age, his hairline was not moving at all. His facial hair was neatly trimmed leaving his mustache and goatee looking immaculate. Only the slightest hint of gray touched his hair, though half of his goatee was gray.

He wore a business suit, though it was now unbuttoned, signifying that he was home and could relax. It was obvious that his suit was custom tailored, as it fit his frame perfectly. He had removed his tie and undone the top button of his white shirt. Like us, he had traded in his shoes for comfortable house slippers.

His eyes settled on me.

"You must be this 'Tom' I've heard so much about. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Now is it Tom or Thomas?" He asked, extending his hand.

"I am only Thomas to my grandmother. To everyone else, it's Tom. The pleasure is all mine." I told him, taking his hand and giving a firm handshake.

"Come, let's sit and relax. The lounge is quite comfortable. What's your drink of choice? Scotch? Brandy? Rum? Or something harder? I have a few whiskeys and vodkas I've never tried before?" He offered, walking us through the house to a warmly lit room with overstuffed armchairs, couches, and a large Lovesac.

I sat in one of the armchairs and Courtney flopped on the Lovesac. Robert took his seat in an armchair near me.

"I don't drink alcohol." I informed Robert, "My father had the misfortune to be an immediate alcoholic, and it took him nearly 20 years and a divorce ultimatum to get him to give up the bottle. I will take fruit juices, I know a lot of bars and such serve them to mix with their other beverages. Now, is it Robert, Rob, or Bob?"

"I prefer Robert. I was named after my grandfather and he was always Bob. And I've never been a fan of the nickname Rob, my least favorite aunt ruined it for me as a child. And I understand on avoiding alcohol, so what's your favorite fruit juice?" Robert asked.

"I generally go Mango, peach, then almost any of the red berries, except cranberry." I told him.

"Oh, not into cranberries?" He asked mirthfully.

"No, but I have to give it to the cranberry salesman. For a berry with such an unfortunate aftertaste, that brings so little to the table, they put cranberries in everything." I lamented.

Robert laughed, "That says a lot about you actually. Any other hot takes?"

"Pomegranate and blueberry mix amazingly well. I used to find this awesome blueberry/pomegranate juice in my supermarket, but it disappeared a while back and now I can't find it anywhere. It's most unfortunate." I replied.

Staff members appeared with mango juice for me, raspberry lemonade for Courtney and a brandy for Robert.

"So in late September, you two hit it off and became inseparable, from what I hear. From what I understand, you two have had classes together for the past two years, what happened?" Robert asked, nonchalantly, but there was a dangerous air about him.

Sarah had prepared us for this.

"Well, daddy, one of my girlfriends had an experience where she was at a party and several of the guys ganged up on her and started pressuring her to have sex with them. She was afraid if she said no then they'd rape her. Luckily a guy from one of her classes stepped in and got the guys to back off. I was afraid I didn't have any guys that would stand up for me, because I'd kinda been mean to every guy that talked to me." Courtney related, "So I decided to find a guy that I could bring into my friend group. I wanted a guy who was respectful to women, didn't sleep around, I could have something in common with and that my girlfriends would like. So, after I went over all the guys I knew, Tom stood out the most, and once I gave him a chance, he's been the best and we ended up going to dinner a few times, and I asked him to be my boyfriend."

Robert turned to me, "Really? You made my little girl make the first moves?"

"Well, she had a bit of a reputation for hating when guys asked her out, and when we talked, she said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend and just wanted to be friends, at least for now. I wanted to be her boyfriend, but was respectful of her requests until she changed what she was asking for." I told him.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't push her before she was ready." Robert sat back content. "What did your friends think of your new boyfriend?"