Too Horny to Stop

Story Info
Vegas for a real estate conference had a hidden surprise.
4.1k words
4.63
7.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Vegas for a quick conference a few years back. Of course people use these things as a big hook up party and a way to have no strings attached sex while they're away from their families. It's Vegas after all. My colleagues hyped it up and I got in the same mind set leading up to it.

My wife back home had no idea, as I did these conferences all the time. It was usually some place boring like Ohio or Kentucky, but as I moved up the ladder at work I got more and more opportunities to go to fun places. I certainly tried to find women to play with at these other conferences, but it was so quick in and out that I never really had time to go meet people. I finally got called up to do the Miami one and I learned som harsh lessons there that I took with me going into Vegas.

I was worried about wearing my ring in Miami, but I found out that people don't care about that since they all wear rings too and are just looking for short term fun. I was looking out for myself and not really looking out for where the party's happened afterwards. This was the key. I got turned down by Miami local women over and over again. While all my co-workers had their fun with people who attended the conference and did not have to worry about bringing any baggage home with them. So in Miami, I flew back with some co-workers who had fun stories and I just absorbed it all in as lessons for my next trip.

I must have taken good notes and presented well, because I got permission to go on the next conference which was Vegas. This time I planned a little better and told my wife that it started earlier and ended later than it really was so I could buy myself a few days to have fun without worrying about work. I flew in on Wed morning and had a flight back to New York on Tues night. The conference was only Thurs to Sun, so I had built in a few extra days to explore and not have a ton of pressure on myself to find someone.

With thousands of people snaking around the conference floor and everyone dressed to the nines, I felt a bit anonymous. I was using every bit of conversation starter I could think of and eventually just gave up after a few days and started focusing on the professional side. I just didn't have the energy to keep flirting with strangers and getting turned down.

I eventually caught up with my co-workers who were having the time of their life, but looking worse for the wear. They were up late, boozing, gambling, doing everything but sleeping at night. I wanted to try and get back into the scene so I asked one if she was going out that night and where. We made plans to meet up and walk into a club together so I wouldn't be stuck in line as a single guy. She said that she made friends with a promoter last night and he was going to give our whole group a vip table with treatment to match. I hid my excitement because this was the first time I felt like I was in the popular group, especially being a new-ish, junior guy on the team.

I went back to my room, napped, showered, shaved, and got my smell good on. Then I took some caffeine and hyped myself up to go deep into the night. I met up with the group and walked through the dance floor. Waiting at our table was bottle service and sparkling flare decorations. I had to admit, it made me feel better about swinging and missing. I felt like I was going to get some positive attention tonight. The music was good and everyone was in a good mood so I went along with the vibe.

I was bumping into people who were trying to encroach on our private table. I was a little pushy with the guys, but open with the women. This led to a lot of conversations and women taking it as an invite to sit down or dance in our roped off area. It felt great being able to invite people up to dance with us. It was a blast, but I could tell some of the women were looking for free booze, vip attention, or trying to get their guy friends up there too. There was one that I kept making eye contact with. She was a red head with big busty boobs, a very thin body, and very bubbly personality.

After a few hours, I noticed that most of my group had paired off and disappeared. So I started taking my opportunities more seriously. I kept holding eye contact with this woman and she would smile at me very invitingly. After a few songs, I made my way over and we talked for a while. Like, actually talked. We connected on so many levels and had the same interest. She was so feminine and asked for help getting up by holding out her hand when she stood or sat. It made me feel strong. I loved that she would laugh with her whole body and leaned into me. I felt so good about how she would place her hand or her head against me as she swayed to the music.

As the music and lights (and alcohol) had us wrapped up in the moment, I just thought to myself that I actually enjoyed her company. She went to the bathroom and I waited for her by the door so we could keep dancing. I caught the eyes of my coworker who invited me and she gave me a nod of approval. As she made her way over, I was thinking of an excuse to explain why I'm dancing with someone who is not my wife, but by the time she got over to me she leaned in and said: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" as she held up her ring finger and winked. "You've got good taste, she looks fun!" and then she disappeared back into the crowd. This was the validation I wanted. My coworkers not only thought I was capable to social situations, but I was manly enough to pull a sexy woman. That's all I needed.

I went from professional to sexy in a matter of seconds. As the redhead came back out from the rest room, I grabbed her hand and asked her name.

"Ruby." she said with a sly smile.

I led her back to the VIP section. From there I made aggressive moves to get close to her and dance with our bodies touching. It turned into full on grinding and I could feel my dick get hard. I was embarrassed as she gyrated her butt on it and tried to pull away, but I could feel her hands reach back to hold me tight. She sandwiched her butt cheeks around my dick and was working it up and down. My hands wandered to her waist and up to her boobs. I've been mesmerized by her boobs all night. I wanted to test the waters by squeezing them and to my surprise she leaned her head back into me when I felt her up.

As I was at my peak hardness, I spun her around and told her that I wanted to take her back to my room. She nodded and smiled then grabbed my hand. I took this as the sign to lead the way out of there. I felt my coworkers' eyes on me and I felt proud walking this beauty out of the club. I could feel her nails gently stroking my back and pulled her closer as we snaked our way through the crowd.

Eventually we get out to the street and the lights hit me like a shock wave. I immediately felt nervous. What if I turned around and she was not as pretty as I thought from the dark club and flashing neon? What if I turned around and she didn't like how I looked? Well I kept my face forward and kept pressing through the crowd to buy myself time to not face that particular moment. Eventually we found a thinned out side walk and I was able to pull her up next to me and be face to face.

I was shocked. She was prettier than I thought, like really gorgeous. We just smiled at each other and it felt right to kiss her so I did. People were making fun whoops and hollers as they walked by us making out on the sidewalk. I felt myself get instantly hard again and I wasn't scared to hide it now. I just pressed right into her thigh and I pulled her in tight to my chest. I felt how athletic her body was and how full her boobs were. It was nice to have her body pressed against mine.

"Slow down stud. I have something to tell you before things get a little too hot and heavy." She said looking at the ground and then back up to me and tilting her head.

"Stop, I know. I don't care. It's fine. I'm so excited. It's my first time too." I replied really quickly trying to keep the momentum going and not ruin my chance.

"Okay! As long as you're cool with it, I'm really ready too." She said eagerly with a huge smile.

I took this as a sign to get up to the room and have some fun before either of us change our minds. I power walked her to the hotel lobby and hit the elevator banks immediately. I didn't want to waste time in the hotel bar. We waited in the elevator for other couples to exit and I got very lucky that they all got off before our floor. We both took a sigh of relief that we finally had a little privacy and immediately started kissing again.

This time she was the aggressor. It's like I unlocked her passion by giving her permission that I knew who she was and I accepted her for it. She pressed me up against the elevator wall and it's like she let loose. He hands were all over me, in my hair, grabbing me, pulling me closer, and just overall making me feel wanted. I didn't want to be outdone so I reached for her body parts all over. I pulled her dress top apart to see more of her cleavage and buried my face in there. As I kissed and sucked and licked I was so turned on that I had to pause and grab her hair. I pulled it back and told her: "You're so hot, I'm willing to do anything and everything. Whatever you want, baby!"

She grabbed my crotch and tugged at my trouser's zipper. She tried to push her hand in, but couldn't get it through the opening and so she un-did the belt and button then yanked the waistband down a little bit while her other hand was at the back of my head pulling me down. She was twirling her tongue in my ear as she was stroking my dick. It was heaven. The only thing better than this was if I could stay hard for the evening so we could go multiple rounds.

I didn't know how this could get any better. That's when I felt it. Her mouth around my tip and her tongue licking my shaft. She took the whole thing in her mouth and started sucking slowly. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'm not the type of guy to pull a gorgeous girl and get elevator head in the same night. I briefly looked at the elevator buttons and realized we had about another 5 floors before we hit my room. I pulled her up so she wouldn't be in a compromising position when the doors opened.

As she stood up, she bit her lip and kept stroking my dick. It was so hot to be wanted and desired after. I wanted to return the favor so I slipped my hand up under her dress and that's when I got confused. My eyes must have got wide or displayed shocked as I felt around because she stepped back and put both hands up in a "wait a second" motion. We both took deep breathes and just stared at each other. What I felt was hard and seemed to had some dangling rather than a tight athletic crotch of a woman.

"I thought you said you were cool with it. I tried to slow you down." She said almost in a scared voice.

"Wait. What? Cool with what?" I asked matter of factly.

"Me. You know... Me." She said almost annoyed.

"Hold on you're going to have to explain." I said a little annoyed too.

"On the street. I stopped and asked if you were cool with me being... you know..." She said quickly.

Right then the door opened and thank god no one was coming on or in the hallway. We both paused for a bit to think about what the next step is. Do we both get out? Is that a type of commitment to what's going to happen next?

Well I was very horny, a little confused, but way more horny and I wanted to make this work. I didn't want to go back to the dance floor and try my odds again. I figured: Why not? We're already here. I'm too horny and curious to stop now.

"You're going to have to explain. What exactly do you mean?" I said a little more aggressively as I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the elevator and onto the floor.

"I've got a dick. I'm a girl. But I just have a dick. Alright. I thought you knew. We talked about this on the street before even getting up here. I asked and you said you were cool with me." She pulled her arm away.

My mind was racing, but I couldn't help be not horny. At this time I was embarrassed and didn't want anyone to see or hear us so I grabbed her arm again and pulled her towards my room. I unlocked the door and pushed her in first then followed and locked the door behind me.

"Hey, look, I can just leave. I don't want to be here if you're not happy with me. I didn't mean to trick you. I tried to ask. You said you were cool with me. I know it's your first time being with a girl with a dick, but I didn't think you'd react like this." She said a little scared.

"I thought you meant you were married. I told you it was my first time cheating too. I thought that's what you were going to admit. This is entirely different." I blurted out almost to myself rather than her.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. I just think we're on different pages and our horniness blurred the lines a bit. I can go if you want." She repeated again.

"Well how does this work?" I asked curiously. Again, more to myself than to her. I wasn't thinking of the logistics of it, but more thinking about how to rationalize it to myself. I'm horny, it's already in my lap, I might as well just see what happens.

"I mean... it's like anyone else. We can talk about it first if you want or we can keep fooling around and see what feels good." She said while placing a hand on my shoulder. I touched her waist and then her boobs and then her face and just went with the flow. I leaned in to kiss her and she met me. It was so sexy to feel her meet me. It was so nice to be desired.

We made our way over to the bed and started to undress. I wasn't sure what to expect but I put my hand up there again. This time, knowing what to feel for, I wrapped my fingers around her shaft and could feel it was really taut.

"Let me help you." She said reaching down to undo her panty hose. While she was doing that I played with her tits and could feel her nipples were rock hard. I was nervous, confused, excited. It was the hardest I've been in a while. As I looked down to pull my trousers off, I could feel her boobs against my head. I looked up and her dress was off. She was just in a thong with a huge bugle. Her dick was about to rip the string and was inches from my rock hard dick as well.

She gave me the look with her eyes asking, without words, is it okay? I nodded. And she pulled the string to the side. Like a spring, her dick bounced out and flopped around. It confused me how much it excited me. I've never really seen a dick this close to my face before, but all I wanted to do was taste it and smell it and see how it felt against my face and lips. What would it feel like? The curiosity got the best of me. I just instinctively put it up against my face and opened my lips. As the big head got past, the shaft was bigger and parted my lips even more.

I could feel her gentle hands on the top and back of my head. She cupped my face and let me do the exploring. As some time went by she gently worked her hips back and forth to encourage me to take more of it. She could sense how nervous I was. She paused and pulled away. It was weird to "miss" something that was only there for a short time. I felt empty with that huge thing gone from my mouth. She pushed my shoulders back and took my dick in her mouth. I felt like I was going to cum right then and there.

I lifted my head to look at her and to my surprise, my dick looked bigger than normal. Maybe it was the Vegas hotel lights, but I'm certain it was because I was harder than ever before. She took my dick out of her mouth, made eye contact, and started to slap her face with it. She stood up and pulled her thong down while her dick flopped around. It was circumcised, veiny, and sinew-y. It look like it was about to burst. As she stroked it, it got bigger and bigger. It honestly intimidated me a bit. It was wider and longer than mine and honestly looked like a fake porno type dick. It just looked very powerful.

I must have been mesmerized because before I knew it, she was standing straddling me as I was struggling to sit there. It was her crotch in my face and if I sat up I would literally have my face buried in her ball sack. It was standing erect upright, but when she let go it came down on my face and dangled there. All I could think was that it was dense and thick and very very heavy. I was impressed with her girthy-ness. She lifted it up smacked it down on my face a few times gently. As I lifted my chin instinctively she did it more forcefully. I stuck my tongue out, I'm not sure why, but it just felt right, and again she smacked it more forcefully.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and started to smack my face with it again rhythmically and repeatedly. The sound of it was louder than I expected. She then pushed my down again and I could feel her squat down and lower her self onto my dick. She reached back and spread her cheeks to sandwich my dick and slide up and down on it. It was warm and I could fee myself working up an orgasm quickly. She must have read my body because she slowed down and backed up. She started sucking me again, but this time sloppier and wetter with way more saliva. She even used my tip to "pop" the side of her mouth and the tension was driving me nuts. She did this several times to tease me and would only stop to spit a huge glob on my tip and then use her fingers to massage it down my shaft.

She paused and went into her bag only to come back with lube. I wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she was positioned between my legs. I was preparing myself to be entered when she lubed up my shaft and butt hole. She eventually slipped a finger in my butt and worked it back and forth. I took some deep breathes but just remember being as hard as ever. I could see her lube up her butt and my shaft and she squatted again. She lowered herself on to me slowly as it was tight. I thought I should get a condom, but at this point I just wanted to cum so bad I would do anything.

It was odd having a heavy, large dick flop on my stomach as she rode me. She too my hands and interlocked our fingers and leaned on me as she worked her butt up and down my dick. It seemed like seconds, but I burst right into her butt and felt my whole hip area flex hard.

She grabbed my face and neck and even choked me a little bit then gripped my jaw and told me to open my mouth. She put her fingers in which tasted different and then pursed her lips and let a glob of spit drop down into my mouth. I felt so dirty. I felt my own cum drip out of her and down onto me. I was catching my breath when she used my cum and her lube and spit to penetrate my butt with her fingers. The tip of her dick felt like the most immense pressure but I wasn't going any where. I was too curious. I thought half a bottle of lube was excessive, but then again she was huge and it's my first time. She kept squirting it on and pushing a little bit more at a time. I felt the stretch and I swear I could feel her veins and the heart beat it was so tight.

It felt like forever, but the tip got in and she was pushing and pulling back and forth. It was so old to look down and see myself getting fucked. I noticed a pool of cum on my stomach like some pre-ejaculate from her while she was fucking me. I don't know why, but I used my fingers to scoop it up and taste it. I was just curious. I also noticed how hard I was. I never get this hard again this quickly. Usually it takes about 20 mins for me to recovery. I guess everything just felt good.

Everything was so tight and felt like a lot of pressure, but she was going slow and it was just the tip. She pulled out eventually and said that it's probably best to just suck her, so I did. It wasn't long before she pulled her dick out of my mouth and ejaculated all over my face.

Everything was a blur. It all happened so quick. I got wrapped up in the moment and said yes to trying this type of sex out. I just remember cleaning up my face as she was pulling her dress back on. She was gone before I knew it. I spent the rest of the night jerking off thinking about what happened. I missed the size, the smell, the gentle touches. I wasn't planning on telling anyone about cheating on my wife, but now I definitely wasn't going to tell anyone about cheating on my wife with Ruby and her nice dick.

12