Too Late

Story Info
When your Crossdressing leads to becoming her Cuckold.
10k words
3.77
21.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers

Yes, before you ask this all happened because of my obsession with cross dressing and getting caught by my wife Vickie.

After being married for 3 years, she caught me in one of my favorite feminine outfits, completely dressed in makeup, wig, four inch heels, bra, panties, and pantyhose. At first, she didn't know it was me, but after a long minute she opened her mouth in shock and realized that in fact, it was really me, her husband, completely dressed up like a passable woman. She knew at that moment that this was not something new, and that I had done this, many times before.

She was angry and of course, did not understand. She just stood there looking at me, and rightfully expressed her anger.

"What the hell is this! Why are you dressed like this? Are you gay? Is this why we don't have sex anymore?" she asked in a stressful tone.

I quickly answered, "No! That's not fair!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me. Finding you like this makes me feel like you've been cheating on me. In a way you have been, haven't you. With this girl. What do you call her?"

"Mia," I answered in a whisper.

"Mia! How cute. My husband is dressing like a woman and calling herself Mia. I can't believe it. Do you understand why I'm pissed off?" she asked.

I tried to answer but whatever I said was wrong. I had never seen her this upset.

She went on... "It's like you've been cheating on me with another woman. Mia! Yes, I'm pissed. How would you like to find out I've been with another man?"

A strange smile came across my face as she just exposed my ultimate fantasy, the one I have about seeing her with another man and giving her to him. She caught my look and laughed out loud.

"Oh my god, you would like that wouldn't you! You really are little fag, aren't you? Do you want me to make that happen? Do you want to see your wife with a real man, not some cross dressing Fag? I can't believe this! Get out of those clothes and I don't want to see you like this ever again. If I do, I'll throw you out on your ear. Do you understand?" she said.

The next day when I got home from work, it was like it never happened and we didn't talk about again. It was strange to me, but it appeared as if she had forgiven me, and as long as I didn't dress again, everything would be great.

Things started getting much better between us and our sex life had even got much more exciting. About a month later we were watching a movie where the main actress had an affair with his friends' husband and when the husband found out, he wasn't upset and encouraged her to be with him.

As we lay on the couch, she noticed the large bulge in my pants and reached down to touch my very hard cock.

"You pervert, this is really something you like isn't it? You want your sexy wife to go out with another man? This turns you on?" she asked.

"It's just a fantasy," I answered.

"You do know that your boss Rick, has hit on me many times. Would you like me to accept his advances next time?" she asked as she rubbed my hard cock.

"Yes, keep stroking like that," I answered.

She stopped and said, "Answer my question, should I accept next time?"

I was so excited, I answered, "Yes, that would be so hot," as I came in my pants from her stroking.

"You really are a sick pervert. I can't believe you!" she said, mocking me.

Over the next year, the only way I could get really hard and excited was if I thought about her with another man, as I was forced to accept it. As we made love, I pictured myself dressed up as Mia as Rick took her from me, which gave me great orgasms.

Vickie caught on and tested me many times during sex by asking me things about my thoughts of her with another man. Eventually, it became the only way I could get hard and make love to her. Since dressing up as Mia was out of the question, thinking about being submissive to another man with my wife was my main fantasy.

So, in order for Vickie to enjoy sex, she had to use dirty talk about men picking her up and fucking her as I watched on. It was enjoyable for me, but she eventually became disgusted, frustrated, and unhappy. I made the mistake of suggesting that maybe if she let Rick spend a night with her, it might help our marriage. Vicki did not say a word and just looked at me in disgust.

This went on for the several months and then it happened. At a company dinner Rick asked Vicki to dance and after several songs they came back to the table smiling. I didn't think much of it until later that night when we were in bed.

"Well, I did it baby. Tonight, when I was dancing with Rick, he asked me if there was any way I would consider having a drink with him sometime. I said yes! He's picking me up next Friday night and we are going out for the night. I hope you're happy!" she said as we made love and it the best sex I can remember having with Vickie.

"Are you serious about Rick? Did you really accept a date?" I asked excited.

"Yes, and I want you here when he picks me up for our date next week," she said.

The next week I was excited but became more nervous as Friday approached. When I finally got home from work Friday afternoon, I saw Vickie all dressed up and looking ultra-sexy and said, "Vickie, I'm having second thoughts about this hook-up tonight, with Rick. I know I pushed you into this, but I don't know if I'll be able to handle this. I mean the thought of being here alone while you're out with another man is causing me jealousy pains. I think we should call him and tell him you have a headache or something. What do you think?

After a year of forcing your fantasy on me, now you want me to cancel my date with your boss?

Too late, baby!

You've finally made me excited about being with another man. I had my hair and makeup done for tonight and, I've been dreaming about being with him for the last month.

No, it's happening. In fact, I can't wait to flirt and tease him until he's nice and hard. Then I'm going to suck his hard cock until he comes in my mouth. I'll then look up at him and show him all his cum, and then he will watch me swallow every drop, as I roll my eyes back and show him how much I love how he taste. Then I'll lay next to him and cuddle, as he plays with my firm breast after we're rested, I'll stroke him hard again, and then I'll beg him to take my Pussy and make me his girl. Once he enters me, my pussy will belong to him, just like your fantasy. I can't wait to feel him inside me as he shoots another load of his cum into your wife. Did I mention I stopped taking Birth Control three months ago? Maybe I'll get lucky and have the baby you could never give me. It was too late! That's the bell, he's here! Bring him to me, put my hand in his, and tell him to enjoy your wife, and then disappear. NOW!"

The door closed as they left for their date, and my heart fell into my stomach. I realized at that moment, that things would never be the same. I spent the next six hours sitting on the couch, wondering what they were doing. She did not answer any of my text messages as I sat there contemplating what I had pushed her into.

It was after one o'clock and I started to get worried and sent my twelfth text, asking when she would be coming home. Not a word, nothing! An hour later, I was starting to worry until my phone finally beeped, with one short text message.

"All good, see you in the morning."

That was it! Nothing else in the message! It left me awake for the rest of the night, wondering what she was doing. The last time I checked my watch it was 5:15, as I sat on the couch waiting for her to come home.

The next thing I remember was hearing the front door open, as I opened my eyes to the sun lit room. I had fallen asleep on the couch and it was almost noon, I woke up to the sight of Vickie entering the living room.

In a bright, cheerful voice she said, "Well good morning, sleepyhead! Did you sleep on the couch all night waiting for me? That was sweet, but I'm home now and you need to wake up honey."

I jumped up and gave her a hug, welcoming her back. "I was so worried about you, and I'm so happy your home. I love you!"

"That's such a nice welcome, and I'm happy to be home as well. I need a shower. Why don't you cook up some lunch, while I clean up and get dressed," she said as she broke my hold.

"What happened last night? Why didn't you come home?" I desperately asked for information.

"I'll explain everything when I get out of the shower. I'm starving, so go make us a nice lunch," she said as she turned and walked to the bedroom.

Lunch

"What happened last night," I blurted out.

"Oh baby, it was a super great night, one of the best ever, and Rick is very generous and so much fun. Thanks for all this honey," she said avoiding the question.

"Yes, Yes, I know but what did you do? Where did you go? Why didn't you come home last night?" I asked, overly anxious.

"Well, I'm not sure how you're going to take this, but I can't tell you," she said with a smirk on her face.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, I promised Rick I wouldn't tell you anything about our date. Once I explained everything to him and why I accepted his advances, he became more controlling as if to make sure I knew who was in charge of things. He said he didn't like to be used like that, and if I wanted to continue our date, I would understand it was his way or it was over. Until that point, I had never seen that side of him. I can see why he's the boss! When he is in charge like that, he takes over, and his power becomes obvious and a little hypnotic. I have to admit, I found that part of him very sexy," she said drinking her iced tea.

"Yeah, he can be that way at work, but tell me everything. You're my wife and I need to know."

She lowered her eyes and said, "I really want to, but he made me promise not to tell you one detail about our night together, if I ever want to see him again, and baby I do. I really do want to be with him again. You were so right about this game, I love it. So no, I plan to keep my promise to Rick. He told me not to tell you anything about our date, and that he will explain things to you Monday morning at work. He wanted me to tell you that you will be meeting with him at nine, Monday morning for a private meeting. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait."

I sat there with my mouth open, shocked, frustrated, and nervous about things I didn't know. What had they done? Did she sleep with him? Why isn't she telling me, I asked myself as we sat there quietly.

The rest of the day was quiet as I contemplated things. Vickie was busy on her phone, obviously texting with someone and when I asked, she just smiled and said, "None of your business, honey."

I knew it was Rick, but what could I say. I'm the one that drove her to this, and I had to let it play out. I thought she was just getting back at me for everything, and I just tried to ignore the situation. That night in bed, I was actually very hard from everything that happened, but when I tried to engage Vickie under the sheets, she stopped me and said, "Sorry baby, but Rick made it clear that you and I can't have sex. He said my body belongs to him now, and you'll need to wait before you can touch me again. Why don't you jerk off and I'll watch? Would that help?"

Humiliated, and angry, I turned over and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up next to her, hungry for her love. I wanted her so bad, and I wanted to hear what she had done. I rolled over towards her and looked down, as she slept soundly. That's when I noticed some red marks on her neck and then I saw teeth marks on her breast? What in the world did they do? I was now even more upset than before. I knew better than to ask, and just got out of bed and took a cold shower.

My fantasy had become very real, and somehow grew bigger than I could have imagined. The rest of the weekend went the same way, and all I could do was wait for my meeting with Rick to find out exactly what was going on.

Monday morning

I got in early and tried to act busy, as I stared at the clock and waited for my meeting with Rick at 9. Just the fact that Vickie obeyed him and didn't tell me, her husband, about the weekend made me anxious, angry, and jealous. How could he have such control over her, after all, I was her husband, and he was just a distraction.

The clock told me it was time for the meeting, and I walked down to Rick's office. He waved me into the office as he spoke on the phone.

"Yes, he's here now and I'll call you later. Yes, me too," he said loudly enough to let me know that he was speaking to Vickie, my wife.

"Good morning, Michael. How was your weekend?" he asked as he took a seat in the overstuffed leather chair. His office was like that of a combat veteran, with the walls covered in photos of him as a Navy Seal, photos of him and the President, along with several medals, and lots of macho stuff, which made everyone know he was someone you didn't mess with. He was a large, muscular man with a square jaw, big shoulders, and always had a serious look on his face, whenever you spoke with him. It was easy for most people to be intimidated by his personality and right now, I was feeling that way as I sat there waiting to see where this was leading.

"It was an interesting weekend, but you probably know better than me," I said with a little sarcasm.

"Well, we'll talk about that later. First, I wanted to tell you that I consider you my right hand man, here at the company. You've been my best employee and I consider you an integral part of the company. You know my father passed away at the dear old age of 95 last year, and that he left me the company to run and own and I plan to do just that.

I trust you, and because of that I am promoting you to VP with a substantial increase in pay, along with profit revenue from the company. I'll be leaning on you much more as I put some changes in place, which means more hours and some travel. How do you feel about that?"

That shocked me. I always knew I was his best employee and handled most of the issues, without getting him engaged. Hearing how he appreciated me and was giving me a promotion to VP, made me forget about my questions about their date, for the moment.

"Wow, that's fantastic. Yes, I'll be happy to step up to the responsibility and whatever you need, Rick. Thank you. What type of compensation are we talking about?" I asked.

"Well to start with, I've put in the paperwork to double last year's salary. In addition, there will be a $100,000 bonus plan and 2% profit earnings, based on targets and how you meet the goals that I'll be setting for you. I believe I am being quite generous, but the job will be demanding. If you accept the offer, I want to make an announcement to the staff tomorrow."

"Yes, I accept. Thank you, I won't let you down," I answered.

"Good, I'll have the employee contract on your desk to sign," he said.

I remembered the main reason I was there and asked him, "Rick, I was wondering if you were going to tell me what happened Friday night with Vickie. She won't tell me anything about that night, and she said to ask you today."

Rick sat back in his big chair, as a wide grin came over his face, "Yes, Friday night! Vickie is amazing, and I have to thank you for finally letting her go out with me. Ever since I met her at the company picnic three years ago, she is all I can think about. She is everything I love in a woman. Her body is perfect, beautiful breast, long blonde hair, pretty eyes, sexy lips, and her personality is exactly what I love in a woman. Yes, thank you for setting this up. We both had a wonderful time."

My stomach hurt and my heart raced as he spoke. What he said was true, I did set their date up and I shouldn't be upset, but jealousy was raging through my body. He continued.

"I don't think you need to know what we do on our dates. I've had experience with couples with similar needs before, and I know what's best, so until I say differently, whatever happens between Vickie and I, remains with us. If she wants to continue to see me, and I know she does, she will obey my wishes, and I suggest you do as she asks."

I sat there speechless, not knowing what to say, wondering what hell I had created.

"You can go now, and congratulations on your new position," he said as he dismissed me and picked up his phone.

As I was about to open the door, I heard him say, "Hi baby, hold on." Then in a loud voice to me he said, "Oh, one other thing Michael. I'm coming over for dinner on Friday, and I want Mia serving dinner to Vickie and me, so you can take off Friday afternoon to make any arrangements needed," he said as he turned back to the phone. I can only imagine that it was Vickie on the other end of the phone, listening to the conversation.

I went back to my office not knowing what to think, and I sat there in shock for most of the day trying to comprehend what had just happened. At the end of the day, the compensation package for the new position arrived just before I was leaving. I put in my folder and brought it home to review.

When I got home, Vickie came to the door smiling and all excited, "Congratulations on your promotion baby! That's so exciting and so much money. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks baby, but how did you know?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, I've been speaking with Rick all day, and he gave me the news. I'm so happy for you. This will be great for both of us. Rick explained that you were going to make enough so that I didn't have to work anymore, and he had me give my 2 weeks' notice today."

"Well, you sure talk to Rick a lot more than I do, and since when do you do something as important as quitting your job, before you talk to me? I said in an angry tone.

"Honey, Rick said the pay increase would more than cover it, and that he didn't want me having to work anymore. I thought you would be happy," she said pouting.

"I am happy, it's just I don't like feeling like a third wheel, as you and Rick make all the decisions!" I said.

"Honey don't feel like that. I love you and you're my husband, but Rick is really smart, successful, and assured me he knows what's best. He's a few years older than us and said he has had experience with couples like us, and knows exactly how to handle it, and I believe him. He's had some great suggestions and just look how things are turning out. You get a big promotion, lots of money, and you even get your dream of me, your wife, dating your boss. It's like a miracle for you, and I thought you would be super happy."

I said, "I see your point, but I'm not sure if you are seeing Rick like this is a good idea."

"Oh, it is, I really need to be with him again and besides, he said you would feel like this, and for me to let you know that you have no choice, because I want to see him again. He's coming over for dinner on Friday, but you already know that, don't you?" she said.

"Yes, I do, and how does he know about Mia? I thought you never wanted to see Mia again!"

She looked at me sweetly and said, "I didn't want to see her again, but after I told Rick about it, he understood and explained, it's what is needed in a relationship like ours, and it will help everyone to know their place."

"Why would you tell him something so personal?"

"Well, we were in a deep conversation about how you've been dreaming of me being with him for the last year, and how much it turned you on. That's when he asked if you ever had any feminine behavior or desires. He said it was common for 'cuckolds,' he called it. I was shocked that he guessed that about you and told him how I caught you dressed as Mia. That's when he came up with the suggestion for dinner.

He felt it was good to get everything out early in the relationship, and that's when he told me to have you ready to be our server for dinner. He gave me detailed instructions and I have to make sure you follow them, or he'll be upset with me, and I don't want that to happen. He said you might act upset, but deep down you would be happy to let Mia finally come out, and express your feminine side, and see how happy we are together.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers