Too Much of a Good Thing

Story Info
She didn't withhold sex to get her way – just the opposite.
5.4k words
3.83
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Alix for editing this story, to Kenjisato for spotting a few more errors and to Qetesh for consulting.

The German version of this story is posted in German Literotica as Leidenschaftlicher Gewichtsverlust by Egon Hoppe.

Maggie was shocked when Scott came home.

"Wow! Let me take a good look. My little brother is a hunk again."

Scott ignored her words, dropped his briefcase, gave her a quick hug and ran up the stairs.

Maggie turned to Phoebe, "What happened?"

"I thought you'd be surprised. I'll tell you more later. Scott is sensitive about it, so don't say anything in front of him."

"Why should he be sensitive? He should be proud. What happened to his belly? He must be on a diet. Is it the keto diet?"

"It's similar, but more complicated. I'll explain, but not tonight. Please believe me that he doesn't want to talk about it."

***************

It was a whirlwind stopover for Maggie. As CCO of a large hotel chain, she was in town for business but preferred to stay with her brother and sister-in-law rather than at one of the company's properties. She usually she managed to add a couple of personal days when she came, but this time she had to return to headquarters in a few days, so she barely spent any time with Scott and Phoebe.

The three had a quick breakfast together each day; but after that, Maggie had nonstop meetings into the evenings. When she came home, she was so drained she could barely manage a few pleasantries before she crept off to bed. It wasn't until the day she was leaving that she and Phoebe finally had lunch.

"Now tell me about Scott," Maggie demanded after she and Phoebe had ordered their salads.

"Did I ever tell you about the cho alarm?" Phoebe asked.

"Only a little. I didn't understand much, except that it was top secret. Is that connected to Scott's weight loss?"

"Yes. We finally managed to miniaturize the alarm, so it can be incorporated into a fitness watch, a smart phone -- even a necklace."

"Why is it called a cho alarm?

"It comes from CHO, carbon, hydrogren and oxygen, the elements in carbohydrates."

"Are you allowed to tell me how it works?"

"If I tell you, I'll have to kill you."

They both laughed.

"There have already been a few leaks," Phoebe said, "and everyone in the health tech industry has heard rumors by now. I know you won't share this with anyone, and you won't buy any shares in my company for the same reason Scott and I don't buy shares in yours."

"Yes, yes, I know. It could be embarrassing if we bought stock just before it made a big jump."

"That's it exactly. If this thing works, our company could go off the charts."

"Wow! So, explain what it does."

"It's a carbohydrate sniffer. When the sensors detect the presence of carbs, they generate a barely detectable electrical impulse. That's the real breakthrough by the physicists. All I did is develop the app for the tiny chip that goes with it."

"How does it work?"

"Let's say you're wearing a smart cho watch. My program can make the watch warn you that you're about to eat something you are trying to avoid. It can play sounds, but most users will use the vibrate option, so nobody else will know they are watching their carbs."

"Oh my god! That's crazy. Can you get me one? I'm already counting my steps. If I can keep track of my carbs, too, it would be amazing."

"We're still in the testing stage, and we're working on how to reduce the cost. It's more than ten thousand dollars now, so nobody is going to buy it."

"I get it. Scott is testing one of your gadgets. Why would he be sensitive about that?"

"You're right that he's wearing a cho alarm, but he's not part of the official testing program because he's not motivated."

"What do you mean?"

"When we start licensing to manufacturers, they will sell the watches, bracelets and necklaces to people like us, or people in weight-loss programs, or buyers of diet books -- in other words, people who spend money to control their weight. Scott isn't like that."

"I know he's stubborn," Maggie said. "Our parents, friends and I have been hinting that he's getting rotund, but he resents anyone suggesting what he should do. He's always been that way."

"That's exactly it. The funny thing is, I found out that at work, he's the opposite. He's known as a collaborative executive, who's extremely sensitive to what his subordinates think, and open to suggestions.

"It doesn't carry over into his private life. I've worked at being subtle. I never say anything straight out, but even when I got rid of every bit of unhealthy food in the house, and made sure our meals are nutritious, as well as delicious, he ignored his weight gain.

"I think it's partly because he's gained only a few pounds a year. He also plays golf every weekend. But he used to play tennis, too. I think he stopped because it was getting too hard to run with the extra fat.

"Your attitude is completely different from your brother's. I know you haven't had time to work out during this visit, but I'll bet that as soon as you're home, you'll be on your treadmill."

"I can't wait," Maggie said. "I'm feeling so sluggish right now."

"I know how you feel. After I work out, I'm invigorated and in a great mood. I can't say I love exercising, but it's worth it because of the way I feel when I'm finished."

"That's just the way I am!" Maggie exclaimed.

"I wish Scott felt that way, too."

"You know, Dennis is like Scott in that way," Maggie said as she stroked her chin with her index finger. "He worries me because he's so lackadaisical about health and fitness. He's been gaining weight, too."

"I think women have been raised to be more concerned about how they look to others," Phoebe said. "I know that when I'm in shape, nothing seems to bother me. When I'm not, I'm moody. Whether it's societal or hereditary, we're programmed to be self-conscious about fat."

"If I gain a few pounds, I'm embarrassed," Maggie said.

"The funny thing is that Scott hates to be embarrassed," Phoebe said. "He will go to any lengths to avoid being put in an awkward situation. Unfortunately, looking pudgy didn't bother him.

"I know he is proud of how I look. I can tell he loves it when someone compliments him on my looks, and he even enjoys it when a man flirts with me before he realizes Scott is my husband."

"Dennis is the same way."

"I think some of the men who came on to me looked at Scott and realized I was embarrassed about how he looked. They thought that gave them a chance. Scott didn't have a clue.

"It came down to the fact that if I looked dumpy, it would bother him. But he didn't care that I was bothered by how he looked. That's why wearing a cho alarm would normally have no effect on him."

"But it's working for him," Maggie said. "I can see that."

"Only because I worked out a different way to use it. Since his blimpiness didn't embarrass him, I found something else that would."

"What?"

"I shouldn't tell you. It involves sex."

"No!"

Phoebe looked at her watch.

"It's time to get home," she announced. "I've got to take you to the airport."

"I'm all packed," Maggie said. "We have plenty of time. Come on. Tell me."

"I'll think about it on the way home."

Phoebe signaled the waiter to bring the check, and then turned to Maggie.

"Let me ask you a question. When you were growing up, did you ever spy on Scott?"

"If you mean, did I ever see him naked, the answer is yes. I was a curious teenager. I have a feeling he did the same although I never caught him. I saw him once a couple of years ago, too, when I was visiting and you left your bedroom door open. It was only a second, and I don't think he noticed."

"Did it bother you?"

"No. Why should it?"

"I just wondered."

The waiter came with the bill, and a few minutes later they were in the car. On the way home, Phoebe was silent.

As they pulled into the garage, Maggie said, "Well?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

*******************

Scott was sitting in a chair in the family room watching a football game as they walked in. He acknowledged their greeting, and Maggie went upstairs. Phoebe went to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Maggie came downstairs carrying her small suitcase. She put it by the door and went to the kitchen. Phoebe was sitting at the table sipping a glass of wine and gazing at her hands. Maggie sat down and looked at her quizzically.

Finally, Phoebe raised her head.

"All right. I'll do it. But you have to follow my instructions to the letter. And you have to promise to never tell anyone what you see. Do you swear?"

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. I think maybe the best thing to do is forget this and go to the airport."

"I swear."

"What?"

"I swear to follow your instructions to the letter and never tell anyone what I see."

Phoebe looked at her for a moment and then slid closer to her, bent her head down and waited. Maggie waited and then realized she was supposed to bend her head down, too. When she did, Phoebe began whispering.

"I'm going upstairs for a minute. While I'm gone, put your luggage in the trunk of the car and come back to the kitchen. Go to the refrigerator and take out a piece of bread. The bread is on the bottom shelf, just above the vegetable drawer. Take one piece in your hand and walk to the family room. Stop as soon as you see the back of Scott in his chair and stand where he can't see you.

"When I come back down, watch what I'm doing and don't make a sound. As soon as I nod my head to you, walk into the living room with the piece of bread. Walk behind Scott and then around him, and sit down on the couch facing him. I'll join you there.

"Once you sit down, focus on Scott and don't take your eyes off of him because it will be over in a couple of minutes. When it's finished, we're leaving immediately. On the way to the airport, I'll explain."

**************

Maggie held onto the piece of bread as Phoebe came down the stairs carrying something in her hands. Before she could figure out what it was, her sister-in-law dropped to the floor and began sliding on her stomach toward the living room.

To Maggie's astonishment, Phoebe slithered behind Scott's chair, extending what was in her hands in front of her. The noise from the television covered any sound she made, so Scott was oblivious to his wife's movements.

Maggie could only make out Phoebe separating what she was holding and pushing one piece under the chair toward the left and the other to the right. She reached in front of her to the left, wiggled for a few seconds, then turned to the right and did the same. Her body blocked Maggie's view of her movements and left her sister-in-law confused.

Finally, Phoebe, slid back, holding the ends of two straps in her hands. She nodded toward Maggie and pulled slowly on both straps. For a moment, Maggie forgot her instructions, but then she walked behind Scott's chair so closely she nearly brushed against his hair. She went around him and quickly sat down on the couch facing him, with both hands in her lap, one holding the piece of bread.

As she moved, she heard Scott's voice yelling, "What the hell!"

When she sat down, he looked at her and shouted, "No! No! No! No!" He tried to jump up but fell back into his chair, because his ankles were attached to the chair legs by the straps Phoebe had just pulled tight. He was trapped. He got up more slowly and tried to move, but he didn't get far. The chair made a loud sound as it scraped across the floor.

Meanwhile, Phoebe turned off the television, sat down next to Maggie and began talking to her husband.

"Don't fight it, Scott. Do it. It will be over in a minute and I'll free your ankles. Maggie and I will leave for the airport right away."

Scott looked at them wildly and kept repeating, "No! No! No! No!"

"Just do it, Scott. It's only Maggie. She's seen you before. She doesn't care. Don't drag it out until you're in agony. Get it over with. Come on! Do it!"

Scott kept shouting, "No!" Gradually, his voice grew more frantic and the pitch grew higher. Phoebe was quiet for a few seconds and then spoke louder over his voice.

"Now, Scott! Do it now! Now! Now!"

She kept repeating, "Now!" as he screamed, "No!" until his voice began quavering and his body started to shake. He stopped yelling and grabbed the arms of his chair. He pushed himself up until he was standing in front of the chair.

Phoebe became silent. The women watched as he reached down with both hands and quickly pulled down his sweats and underwear. His cock sprang free. It stuck straight out in front of him. He grabbed it and began pumping it. In half a minute, he groaned as it exploded, sending a white stream high into the air. It landed less than a foot from where the women were seated. A second spurt followed and a third.

At that point, Phoebe sprang from the couch and went to Scott. She kneeled in front of his chair, bent down and loosened the straps around Scott's ankles and the chair legs. It took a few seconds, before she rose, went back to Maggie and grabbed her hand.

Feet now free, Scott pulled up his pants and sprinted up the stairs.

Phoebe was already dragging Maggie to the garage so fast she almost flew. Even so, Phoebe's wide eyes got a good view of her brother's bare backside as he pulled up his pants? Was he was wearing a shiny string bikini under his underwear?

****************

There was silence as the car backed out of the garage. Once it was headed down the street, Phoebe burst into laughter. Maggie hesitated before she joined in.

When the laughter died down, Maggie asked, "What just happened?"

"I just ended my marriage."

"What?"

"I'm kidding. I took Scott's car keys -- his spare keys, too, so he's not going anywhere unless he takes a taxi or car service. He won't spend the money... I hope."

"Are you all right?"

Phoebe laughed, "I'm a little nervous, but I'll make it up to him tonight. Did you see what I did at breakfast?"

"You mean with the banana?"

"Yes. Now I can explain."

"I'm waiting."

"I've learned how to deep throat."

"That doesn't explain what I just saw."

"I'm going to swallow his cock tonight to make up for what you saw. Scott isn't expecting to be rewarded until he hits his target weight, but I'm going to surprise him. Do you think that will be enough to make up for what I just did?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe I should lick his asshole, too."

"Ugh. You're kidding."

"No. I know it's scary, but I've been thinking about it. I'll scrub it clean with soap first. Does Dennis like a finger in his ass?"

"Yes."

"So does Scott. I'm sure my tongue in there will drive him nuts. Then he'll have to forgive me. Don't you think?"

"Sure. That should do it," Maggie said in a reassuring voice. She wasn't as certain as she made herself sound.

Maggie and Phoebe were silent for a minute.

"Are you ready to explain what Scott did?" Maggie finally asked.

Phoebe was lost in thought and took a few seconds to reply.

"What? Oh! Yes. The cho alarm. I knew Scott would not be good for the clinical trial, because when the watch on his wrist or the phone in his pocket sniffed carbs and began vibrating, he would ignore it. He wasn't embarrassed about his weight."

"Yes, you already told me that."

"I had to create something that would work for him. I started by observing his eating habits and analyzing his weight gain. I was surprised by what I found out."

"What was he doing?"

"It's what he wasn't doing. He wasn't eating a lot of garbage or desserts or bread or pasta. His diet was almost as healthy as mine."

"It was?"

"Remember, he didn't suddenly blow up. It was only a few pounds a year. It was slow, but it never stopped until finally the added weight became too big to ignore.

"The same thing happened to him as happens to all of us. As he got older, his metabolism slowed down. The trouble was his eating stayed the same. Also, when he was promoted to junior executive, he became a lot more sedentary at work. When he travels on business, especially, he's sitting on the plane for hours, and then he sits in meetings for a few days and then sits raveling home. He doesn't have time to work out.

"He's not consuming more calories, but he's burning fewer of them. He's not stupid. He knew what was happening, and all he had to do was reduce portion size and cut back on snacking. But no motivation.

"I worked out a simple meal plan for him, and for motivation I used his self-consciousness and fear of embarrassment."

"I still don't understand," Maggie said. "What did I see?"

"You won't ever see it again because I'm not bringing the device to the company. When Scott hits his goal in a week or so, I'll destroy it."

"What is it?"

"When I was researching embarrassment, I discovered a sub-category of sex toys. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of things people buy to humiliate their sex partners. The humiliator and humiliatee use the devices to have fun. I found one I could adapt to my purpose."

"It looked like a thong?"

"Sort of. It leaves his cock free, but there's a bag that holds his balls. It's made from surgical stainless steel thread. It's snug but not tight, so the balls can expand in comfort. It's held on by a thick steel ring locked around his ball sack. The ring is tight enough so it can't be pulled off but loose enough that Scott hardly notices it. At least, that's what he's told me."

"So he's fine with wearing it?"

"Are you kidding? You should have been here the first time he realized what I was doing."

"How did that go?"

"I put the device on him one morning while he was asleep, and he didn't notice anything until the wand was nearly all the way in. As he woke up, I rolled him onto his back, got on top of him and activated my app. In a minute, his cock was hard enough for me to mount, and I rode him until he came.

"He still wasn't fully awake when the device made him hard again, but the second time I rode him, he got into it. The third time, he did me doggy style, and the fourth time, we did missionary. After that, we were both exhausted, and he asked me to take the thing off.

"When I told him I wouldn't and why, he went crazy. He tried to rip it off, and when he couldn't, he stormed around the house. I got dressed and took some video of him with my phone. When he saw what I was doing, he nearly attacked me.

"I didn't want to take a chance on him doing anything foolish, so I got out of there. After I had breakfast at the pancake house, I called him. He screamed at me on the phone, so I hung up. That happened a few times during the day. By late afternoon, he had calmed down. I went home and cooked him a big fancy dinner.

"The first week was hard. He yelled and threw things and stubbornly resisted. I kept telling him I was doing it for his own good and wasn't going to give in. He eventually accepted the situation. He still thinks the whole thing is stupid and unnecessary, and he won't admit that he feels great and has more energy than he's had in a long time. Until I humiliated him today, it was going smoothly."

"I think I understand how the sex toy works," Maggie said, "but where does the weight loss come in? Is it from burning more calories by having sex more often?"

Phoebe laughed.

"That's part of it. Since he's been wearing the device, we've had the greatest sex of our marriage. Angry fucking is amazing. I mean Scott's angry, not me. He bangs away at me in all kinds of positions that we never tried before. I know he's trying to find one I hate, but so far, I love them all, even the ones where we're twisted into crazy pretzels. When he feels me coming, it makes him even angrier. Although he tries to hide it, he's also coming like a hurricane and loving it.

"The main reason he's losing weight is I cut out his snacks. Now he just eats breakfast, lunch and dinner -- nothing in between, or before or after. That's all it took. I was ready to fine tune the caloric intake, but I never had to. He eats whatever he wants."

12