Too Old for a Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was happy that I knew how to place it back down, I lifted the vest up and arranged it so that I could hold it by the two shoulder straps and allow it to hang in its correct shape. The material was clammy and warm and I remembered Carlys comments about her being hot and sweaty from carrying her heavy bag. 


I drew the fabric to my face and inhaled deeply through my nose ready to enjoy and savour Carlys scent, but instead I was instantly shocked and instinctively pulled back as the smell from the vest was pungent. It had a clear and definite smell of body odour. It was strong and sharp. I wasn't even smelling the armpit of the shirt. I had only pressed the front of the vest to my face. My nose had touch where Carlys chest had been. Nonetheless, I imagined her sweating tits. My mind raced with images of little beads of sweat collecting and running down between her small firm boobs. I couldn't help myself and had to take a second whiff. I manoeuvred the shirt slightly so that I could smell the part of the shirt that would have been under her armpit and again I drew in scent. Wow. It was even stronger. Full and musky but very different to my own smell after I'd been running. It was more high-pitched than my own musk. It had almost a sweetness to it. Maybe even a kind of girliness; a less aggressive scent than a man might produce. I took a few moments to inhale the powerful mustiness again and again whilst conjuring the images of her I'd just witnessed in the bathroom along with her smelly shirt.

When I was ready, I moved to the window again and strained my ear to hear that that water was still running. It was. In fact, I could hear Carly singing an inaudible yet rhythmic tune as she showered. Felling a level of safety, I moved back to the side of the bed for the 'main prize'. Again, I didn't want to cause disturbance (or create suspicion that I had been there, so) I took a mental picture again and then reached down and was able to carefully remove, without disturbing the way the shorts were laid, Carlys underwear which she'd clearly removed in one go along with the shorts as they were still wrapped up within them.

I was shaking with anticipation and again I could feel my pulse in my face. My hands were trembling slightly.

As I had done with the vest, I gentle unfolded the red thong so that I held the two sides of the waistband and so they hung in their natural shape in front of my eyes. I was now holding in my hands the bright red, lace thong underwear of Carly Laine. The same Carly that every boy in school had, had a crush on.

I was struck by how small they were. She obviously had tiny little waist.

Just like the vest, the underwear was damp from the heat of the day and from Carlys body sweat. I moved them in my hands, folding the gusset open and I could see a white, smudgy, residue from where Carlys hot and sweaty pussy had nestled only a few minutes ago. There was also a significant damp patch which had made the gussets of her panties much darker. I imaged a combination of sweat, natural vaginal fluids and little leaks of urine that had caused the wetness. I raised the fabric to my nose and pressed the creamy residue to my nostrils. I inhaled deeply and slowly savouring the smell of her. It was strong and fragrant. A salty, tangy and slightly sour smell. Slowly and deliciously I licked it deeply and used the whole of my tongue to remove as much of her pussy discharge into my mouth as possible. The tase was wonderful. It was tangy, with a zesty sharpness. It had a slight heat, almost like a spiciness that felt as though it almost sizzled on my tongue. Finally, I sucked the fabric drawing the wetness into my mouth. The gusset of her panties was so wet that I could actual suck tiny amounts of liquid from them into my mouth which had a tart urine taste and smell. I rolled the wetness around in my mouth. It was wonderful. I closed my eyes and delighted in the pleasure.

I stood for a moment allowing the flavour of her pussy to fill my nose and mouth before I was ready for the main course. I knew what I was building too and had on many occasions savoured this last moment until the end. All of my sisters had on many occasions had friends stay at the house and I was well practiced at playing my dirty game. I would usually feel guilty and dirty afterward but in the heat of this moment, I knew my desired prize.

In preparation, I moved back to the window again and listened for the shower water and I was pleased to hear it still falling and Carly still singing happily to herself.

I stepped away from the window with Carlys red thong still in my hands. I prepared myself slightly for this last treat knowing that the shower could stop at any moment. I moved the fabric around again so that the very thinnest part of the gusset and the little bit where it turns to a string was folded open to me. I lifted them again to my nose and inhaled deeply. I was not disappointed at the musty and pheromones aroma. My brain was awash with so many bright colours spiking and spinning as I delighted in the fragrance of Carly's anal gland bouquet. In my mind I could picture her little brown starfish hole and I fantasised about my tongue dancing in and around her back opening. My nostrils were full of the scent of her arsehole and without thinking I rubbed my stiff dick through my shorts with my spare hand and felt it leaking pre-cum slightly as I was so aroused.

Like a flash of electricity and in an instance I was back in the room and my fantasy ended, as I heard the deafening sound of silence as the water had stopped in the next room and I knew that the countdown was on to get the fuck out. I snapped out of my dreamlike ecstasy. Quickly and expertly I placed her underwear back into her shorts and her vest top neatly back on top exactly as I had found them. I moved across the room and back out through the window, onto the porch roof.

Within thirty seconds I was back in the kitchen with the fridge door open, pondering a snack.

When Carly came bouncing down the stairs ten minutes later, I was nonchalantly eating my snack and watching TV.

She breezed through the room from the stairs to the front door with an indifferent "I'll see ya later, I'm off to meet some friends". 


She was dressed in gym gear which was brightly coloured and look as though it had been sprayed on it was so figure hugging.


As she closed the door, she called back at me, "oh yeah, and stay out of my room you little perv" and the door slammed. She was gone.

What did that mean 'Little perv'. . . did she know something? No, surely not!

I waited a few minutes to make sure she was definitely gone before I headed back to my room to get my little spy camera. It was time to set up for later...


End of Chapter 1.

** Please, Like, Comment & Follow, Also please let me know in the comments below if you have thoughts and ideas on what direction you'd like the next chapters to take **

12