Too Slutty for Just One Cock

Story Info
You make me find some extra help at the hotel bar.
1.5k words
4.36
36.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night and we're in our favourite hotel bar having some nice cocktails or maybe some champagne because you know how horny I get when I drink champagne... We're sat in a booth where we have a view of the bar in front of us. The lights are down, it's cosy but not too quiet. I'm wearing my short black skirt with nothing under it. I'm also wearing a tight sleeveless shirt with one too many buttons undone so that when I move at a certain angle you can see my cleavage... slutty but classy. Every time I have to get up you're getting horny knowing that I'm walking around this bar with no underwear. At some point you're even able to get a hand up my skirt and on my pussy while we're sitting and enjoying our drinks.

You notice these two guys sat at the bar having a chat and you ask me what I think of them. We're both looking at them now, while my legs are open and your hand is stroking my pussy. Both getting horny. You can feel it as I'm getting wet... So you decide to tell me to go flirt with them and see if one of them might be interested in joining us. Or who knows? Maybe two if I do a good enough job...

I get up and walk towards them, standing right between the two pretending I'm just trying to order a drink. I'm bending over slightly to get the barman's attention and your eyes are on me as you know my pussy is about to show. I start talking to them, playing ditzy, apologising for standing between them, while touching them lightly on the shoulders and arms. I start drinking my champagne while making small talk and laughing with them, and maybe my hands get more adventurous as I touch their thighs. I'm putting on a good show for you as you watch me being a total slut. But I'm not finished. I pretend to loose my footing slightly so I can end up sitting on one of their laps. And as the guy helps me stand back up, he touches my ass and realises I'm not wearing any underwear. I have their full attention now and they give each other this look... that maybe they have a chance with me. They start flirting more outrageously now, competing over who the lucky guy is going to be. And you can see everything, watching it all unfold as I get bolder and drop in the conversation that I'm staying in the hotel upstairs tonight and that they don't need to compete as they could both enjoy my company. I definitely have their attention now. So I tell them I have two conditions: the first one is that I'm not here on my own, that I belong to you so you would also be there. So I invite them to join us for a drink.

We all walk back to the booth where you're still sitting and slide in, me still between both guys. They say hi and we chat while having a drink. Somehow you manage to bring up in the conversation whether or not they've noticed that I'm not wearing any underwear. And you look at me in the eyes and tell me to open my legs up for them. They each start stroking my legs and go up to my pussy, feeling that I'm very wet. Dripping wet even. With no underwear. Clearly ready to be fucked. So we decide it's time to take the party upstairs.

As we get in the elevator you start touching me, pulling up my skirt, opening my shirt and showing them that I'll do whatever you ask me to. As we get into the room the three of you circle around me. My breathing starts to quicken as I start touching your chests, unbuttoning your shirts, feeling the hard cocks through your trousers. I only have two hands so I start grinding my ass against your crotch at the same time. I keep moving between you three, pressing myself against all your bodies. I break the sound of heavy breathing by saying that I forgot to tell everyone the second rule... that you're the only one allowed to fuck my ass. Their eyes widen as they realise I mean business now. But you've had enough of me taking control and say very firmly that now we all know the rules, there's been enough talking for one evening and to get on my knees and open my mouth.

Being an obedient little one, I slowly get on my knees and open my mouth. Eager. Panting. You all get your cocks out and start fucking my mouth in turns. Pushing your cocks in as far as they can go. I'm so lost in the moment that you have to snap me out of it by asking me why my hands aren't taking care of the other two cocks that aren't in my mouth. So I grab them, and here I am on my knees, a cock in my mouth and one in each hand, alternating between the three of you. You start talking to them as if I'm not there, asking them if I'm a good little cocksucker. And taunting me by making me ask them myself while my mouth is full.

You then pick me up and lie me on my back. I'm still partly clothed so you push my skirt up and start fucking my pussy while they get on the other end so I can wank and suck them both at the same time. I can't move anything except my hand as I'm getting fucked hard from both ends. You pull out suddenly, take the rest of my clothes off and put me on all fours asking them who is next. And the three of you just have me there, on my hands and knees, each fucking me in turns, one after the other. You come to my face and kiss me, and tell me to keep taking it like a good slut. You make me open my mouth and push your cock in my throat, the three of you using me like that for a while.

Once you've had enough of my mouth, you get behind me once again but this time... you start slowly fucking my ass as they both use my mouth. And you ask me if I know what's coming next. You're taunting me again, making me tell them in my excited slutty voice while getting my ass pounded, that I'm going to get all my holes filled at once. So you pull out and make me slide my pussy on one of the other guys cocks, the other one is already at my mouth. They're so excited that they start fucking me like that while you watch, stroking your cock, looking at me being used by two strangers. And you order me to beg for it. I can hardly speak they're fucking me so hard. But you want me to beg you to fuck my ass while my mouth is full of cock. You get behind me. I know what's happening. You slowly push your cock in my ass. And the three of you are now fucking me together and I'm cumming, cumming, cumming so hard as you make comments about how tight I am around your cocks and what a wet filthy slut I am.

You all pull out of me and leave me panting on the bed. But it's not over for me as you say that you know there was a rule, the one about my ass... but that it was mine and not yours. You come towards me and hold my face in your hands and ask me what I'm waiting for and to go sit my ass on that cock now. So I slowly walk towards one of the guys sitting in the armchair in the corner. I hold his hard cock in my hand and slowly slide my ass on it. I start bouncing up and down on it, giving you a nice show as you watch me fuck my own ass, walking towards us holding your throbbing cock. You look me in the eyes and tell me firmly to open up. To open up my legs like a good little slut. I feel two hands slide under my knees holding me exposed to you. You're close now and hold me by the back of my neck, pulling me forwards so I can watch your cock sliding into my pussy. I'm cumming hard again, being so loud you ask the third guy to come and shut me up by stuffing his cock in my mouth. I'm completely filled again and loving every second.

I'm clearly not the only one to love it as the cock in my mouth starts cumming over my face while I'm still being fucked in my pussy and ass. The slutiness of it all just pushes you over the edge now, as you start cumming over me too. The last guy is still holding my legs open, pounding into me harder than ever, using me so he can make himself cum. I'm panting hard as he pushes me off on the floor, making sure I know where my place is as the final load of cum hits my body. And all I can do is lie there, covered in cum, exhausted and content with a well-fucked smile on my face.