Too Smart Ch. 04

Story Info
Dad Deep Dicks Daughters after mom comes home.
9.8k words
4.65
9.4k
6

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

teChapter 4

"Mr. Coriander you may come retrieve your wife on the tarmac within the hour."

This message alarmed him and he stood for a second to think. First, only Miki was supposed to have this number. Second, who could have sent this? And third, why wasn't Miki the one to get ahold of him? He got on his watch to contact Nila and the twins.

"Girls?" He said into the watch. Nila was the first to answer, then Luna. "What's up, dad?"

"I just got the message your mom will be back in town within an hour. I'm going to start the Roadrunner and head out soon."

"Yay!" Lina said over the watch. "Can we come?"

"I don't think there will be enough room in the car for you girls and all the stuff I have to pick up from Elmer's. I'll call when I'm on the way back." He said in an uneasy tone.

Nila jumped in. "Are you okay? You sound... off."

"I'm sure it's nothing. Just get the house ready. Love you, kiddo's."

"Love you, dad!" The three said. Leon smiled at that and went to the car.

He pulled into Elmers after a twenty minute drive and went inside. "Hey there son! Got quite a bit of stuff waiting for ya." He went behind the counter into the office and produced a dolly with several boxes and went back to grab another dolly full. "This first pile is from your father. This other pile I presume is for the girls. Sign here, please." Leon signed a payment and delivery ledger. Elmer helped him take the carts outside to the car and shook Leon's hand before he went back in his shop. The first stack of boxes had four long boxes and three smaller ones, all from NeuroDyne, an up and coming cybernetic and bionic tech company, while the other stack had twelve clothing boxes. Why the hell did dad send me this stuff? He knows I don't like that type of invasive technology, Leon thought. He barely had room in the trunk for the heavy NeuroDyne boxes and half of the clothing boxes so he put the other half in the back seat.

It was a ten minute drive across the small town to the airport and the traffic was light as he made his way. As he neared the airport he saw a sleek, black private jet with a golden dragon logo on the fin and knew Miki was landing. He parked and made his way through security and went to the gate and onto the tarmac. As he stepped out, he saw a figure in a black business suit and sunglasses holding onto a wheel chair with an IV bag rack and a person wrapped in a blanket waiting in front of the open jet. His heart skipped and then raced as he walked faster. When he got near enough to see, it became clear that the person in the wheelchair hooked up to an IV drip. It was Miki.

He rushed to her side and got on a knee. As the wind blew the blanket opened a bit, but it was enough. Her legs and arms were missing. The stumps were wrapped tight.

"You will be happy to know, Mr. Coriander," the suit said "That your wife didn't give the dragon mother what she wanted. She is very loyal to her father and very resilient."

"I'm going to kill you." Leon said as his reddened eyes stared through the Japanese man in the suit.

"That would not be wise or productive. I am just the escort. Besides," he pointed behind himself to the door of the jet. "You wouldn't get very far." Just in the doorway there was a large, black cyborg standing just within eyesight. It had samurai style armor but a black skull for a head and blazing red eyes. It's visible arm had a large caliber rifle aimed at Leon as it waited for the escort to re-board the plane.

"You are free to take your wife. We will be in contact with you in a few weeks time. Until then, have a good day, Mr. Coriander. He suit turned and climbed the steps and entered the plane, then the door lifted and the engines revved up.

"My God, baby! What have they done to you!"

"Please," Miki said weakly. "Take me home. I'll explain on the way." Leon began pushing the wheelchair to the terminal and through the airport, tears streaking his cheeks. He carefully put her limbless body in the car and tossed the wheelchair behind his seat, barely caring about the boxes already filling the back already. He climbed in, fighting crying out loud as he left the airport.

"Tell me what happened. Tell me, please, Miki."

"It was my mother, of course. She wanted what my father had left for me. My inheritance. His legacy. He didn't want her to have it and I swore I would never give it to her. She repaid my loyalty to my father by making sure I would never set foot in Japan again. Nor ever touch my husband again. Luckily your father heard about what happened. Did you get what he sent you? It should be at Elmer's."

"I did. It's in the trunk. How did my father know about what happened?" Leon asked.

"Our fathers were friends when they were younger, before my father got married. They were in a special tactical unit in the military during the corporate war. They built something together and promised to make sure our families were involved later when something else major was supposed to happen. My father gave me a key and an envelope that I wasn't to open until a certain time and that I would know when that was. He said your and my inheritance were put with this special package and that my mother was not to have anything to do with it and never get it. I still don't know what it is, but it was very important to him that I followed those rules, no matter what my mother did to get it. After I wouldn't let her have what she wanted, she did this to me. But your father still had loyalists in my family who were let known about part of their plan and reported back to your father about what happened to me, so he sent a package to help with my recovery. I know this is terrible what happened to me but it is for the better in the long run. We will still have to hide and maybe move soon but they are leaving us alone for now. My mother, as you know, does not like Americans or anyone who isn't Japanese in her family and when she heard I had married you, she began her campaign to out my father as head of the Gilded Dragon family. She said he had weakened it and must be replaced by a national loyalist, such as herself."

"Did you know that this was going to happen? Why didn't you tell me any of this before?" Leon was close to shouting.

"I knew what was going to possibly happen, but not this exactly. I am most happy she at least let me go home. If you knew what was going to happen you would have never let me go. But in me doing this, mother overplayed her hand and it will cause a major uprising in the ranks of the clan and we have a better chance of getting our family out of this situation." After a few moments of silence, Miki added "I just want to get hime and see our children."

They will be happy you are home but horrified what was done to you."

"Nila will know what to do. She has all she needs to fix me. Just take me to the lab when we get home and we will go from there."

Leon wiped his wet cheeks. "That reminds me, I need to tell them we are on the way back." He got on the watch when he stopped at a light and paged his girls.

"Girls, your mother and I are on the way home. Nila, I need you to get the lab ready. Lina, Luna, I need you girls to meet me in the garage and grab these boxes. We will be there in less than 5 minutes."

Nila replied "What's happened? Is mom okay?"

"Just get the lab ready please, kiddo. You will know when your mom and I get home."

Leon cleared the light and soon came to the road out of town, just past Elmer's. When he made the turn he hit the conversion button and the car lifted off the ground. He hit the cloak and punched the accelerator.

"Wow!" Miki said in a daze. "I see you finished the conversion on this old thing. I like it." She turned to Leon and smiled then leaned her head on his shoulder as they bolted down the road.

"I'll take you on a trip, just you and I when your all fixed. Promise." Leon said as he leaned into her and sped up.

They pulled into the garage less than five minutes later and the twins were waiting by the mudroom door off the garage going into the house. Leon jumped out and ran around to the passenger side. The twins had very worried looks. "What happened dad?"

"Is mom okay?"

"She will be, girls. Open the door then get the boxes from the trunk, please. I need to get her to the lab."

He opened the passenger door and lifted his drug hazed wife out of the car. The twins screamed in horror.

Mommy! Mommy, what happened? What did grandma do? Why don't you have any arms or legs?"

"I'll be okay my sweet children. Please help your father."

They were hysterical and crying but they did as they were asked as Luna grabbed the door and Lina opened the trunk.

"The NeuroDyne boxes, Lina." She grabbed a few and followed them down stairs. Luna grabbed a few as well and soon followed. Leon came through the lab door while Nila was finishing the lab and screamed when she saw her mother.

"Mom! Ohmygod ohmygod oh, my, GOD! What happened?"

"Hey kiddo." Miki said. "I'll be fine. So good to see you"

"Help your sisters with the boxes." Said Leon. Lina followed behind with the three smaller boxes and Luna had two of the larger boxes. "I'll got get the other two." Luna sputtered and ran back upstairs while Lina opened the boxes and Nila grabbed the IV from her father and set it up then ran to get tools and scrubs.

"Nila," Leon began to ask "If you give her the healing shot, will it allow her to regrow her limbs?"

"It can only work with the structure already there. It doesn't make bones. We would have to have the original bones to grow around. What's in the boxes?" Nila said as she began to cut the gauze away. Leon started opening the smaller boxes. One had a small, quarter sized chip. Another had a set of program chips and drives. The last of the small ones had four small, circular silicon and graphene pads. He opened two of the medium boxes, which had bionic arms, while the largest boxes had legs. Leon didn't like that. There were too many problems in the past with invasive cyber tech. But it was the only option available to them now.

Nila finished pulling off the wrappings on one of her mothers legs. There was no bleeding as the wound looked cauterized.

"How did they remove your limbs, mom?" Nila asked.

"A new laser sword device." Miki answered lightly. Nila got the gauze of the rest of her limbs and went to the boxes. She looked over the devises and handed Leon the small driver chip. "These are for the robots. It will allow them to do micro surgery to install this brain chip into her head so she can control the cybernetic limbs." Leon frowned.

"Fuck. We're actually doing this, huh?" He said with noticeable irritation in his voice.

"We have to, dad." Nila replied. "After the mounts are attached, we can give her the shot. She will be fine after."

"Go load up the programs into the robots, sweety." Miki told Leon. "It will give Nila and the twins a few minutes to catch up. Then we can fix this." Leon, looking defeated, turned and went up to the garage to reprogram the robots. Miki turned her head to Nila. "So.... How are your little experiments going? I see you all got bigger breasts"

Nila was slow to answer. "It's.... Actually going very well. All the adjustments I have made we're all happy with. Although, dad wasn't to happy to have such a large appendage."

"Well, did you get to see it?" Miki had a naughty smirk as she asked.

"Ooooh, yes. It's awesome. And his cum is probably one of the most delicious thing we have tasted."

"We?" Miki asked as she looked over at the twins, who blushed and looked down, grinning like cats who ate the canaries. "Nila kinda tricked us into it, but ya. It's pretty fucking awesome." Lina said.

"How far did you go with him?"

"We all sucked his giant dick last night. It was crazy!" Luna said enthusiastically. "Nila has sucked it twice." Nila gave her a scowl. "What? It's not like it wasn't supposed to happen, right mom?"

"I had hoped it would. I wish I would have been there to see it. It would have been so hot to watch him feed our beautiful girls."

"Geez, mom. Half dead and you still can't stop thinking about sex." Lina joked.

"You haven't fucked him yet, though. That's going to be so hot." Miki said. "So what kind of changes did you make for yourselves?"

"We got tails!" Luna chirped and the three turned and waved their long black tails around where their mother could see. "We can breath and eat through them and Lina and I can see through them as well."

"And check this out." Lina said and stuck out her foot and a half long tongue, her sisters following the action. "We got dicks, too. They're as long as dad used to be."

"Other than that, we get super wet, can take some big things without pain and we are super flexible." Luna added.

"Not to mention we taste amazing. Not as good as dad, but very sweet, like sweet cream." Lina finished.

"Well I can't wait to get healed up and join you girls. I've wanted this for us for a long time. I can't wait for your father to fuck me with his new toy. Or watch him take you three."

"Easy, now, you little horn dog." Nila chided. "Lets take this one step at a time and get you fixed up. Then we can get daddy to take care of us."

Leon came back in with the robots that he upgraded. The girls had set out the equipment and supplies, then Nila got the robots ready to start the surgery. It took almost an hour to get the chip in and set the mounts for the cyber limbs. When they were finished, Nila readied the shot.

"It will take about five hours for the serum to finalize. Then you should be fine and we can get back to normalizing our new advancements." Nila stated. She injected Miki with the serum. Miki looked over at her husband. "I can't wait to try out the new changes on you. I'm so excited!"

"My wife has a one track mind." Leon smirked.

"I can't help it I married the man of my dreams and he makes my heart and pussy melt." She joked back. She looked at his abdomen. "Nice pot belly. Are you backed up?"

"Just a bit. The girls made me a huge breakfast so..."

Miki looked over at her kids. "Girls, you can't leave him backed up like that. While I'm out I need you to take care of him for me. Then I'll handle him before dinner. Oh, and Leon? You can use more than their mouths. I'm sure there are other things that need testing out."

The girls giggled and promised to make sure there dad was drained and happy while Leon rolled his eyes and threw his hands up. Miki's eyes fluttered and she passed out. Leon started to head up stairs but the twins pulled him towards the gym.

"Why the gym?" Leon asked.

"Because you haven't had your morning work out and we can definitely help you with that. Coming Nila?" Luna said.

"Of course! I'll just make sure the robots alert us if mom wakes early." The twins took their clothes off in the hall as they made their way to the gym as Leon followed them, with Nila trailing behind and getting naked herself. They all made their way to the middle of the gym and turned on Leon, stripping his clothes off him as they laughed.

"What should we work out on first, daddy?" Lina asked as Luna and she pulled Leons pants down.

"Well I was thinking I need a good cardio set, since I did the heavy lifting yesterday. Let me do some sit ups."

"I think we can work with that." Luna said.

Leon laid on his back on the mats and put his hands behind his head as the twins each sat on one of his feet and hugged a knee for support. Their pussies were wet and they rubbed their slimy clits on the tops of his feet, moaning and giggling as they did. Nila stood over her fathers face and looked down through her cleavage into his eyes, both lifting their eyebrows then laughing. Leon could see the whitish cream already flowing down her thighs and off her vulva onto his face. He licked the dollop of grool off his chin and was surprised at the flavor. His rod was already half hard but knowing what was about to happen and tasting his oldest daughter for the first time got him rock hard within seconds. Nila and the twins saw his cock lift and straighten. They giggled and reached for the meat pole as it lifted. The twins passed the head to each other, sucking the soft head a few times before giving it to the other as they humped his legs.

Nila took a step forward, her feet on either side of his hips and bent down. Her sisters held the stiff monster steady for her and she slithered her tongue out. Sh let her saliva trickle over the top and engulfed his head into her mouth. The twins shot their tongues out as well and wrapped them around the shaft just under where Nila's mouth had taken him in and followed her movements up and down the few inches she could get in herself. Her pussy began to leak profusely, the juices flowing down her thighs and dripping from her small lips onto the base of Leons cock. All three girls were moaning and panting as their sensitive tongues were stimulated.

Leon pulled up for his first sit-up and planted his face into Nila's gooey snatch and darted his tongue across her clit which made her jump and choke down a few inches of cock into her throat, placing her hands on her sisters shoulders for support as her father sucked the juices from her weeping hole and humming on her cunt. This made Nila's legs shake and eyes roll back knowing her own father was enjoying the taste of her tiny pussy and she bent farther down, getting about eight inches of his head and shaft into her expanding throat. Leon backed off and continued his sit ups, holding himself up against her mound a few seconds at a time before leaning back. He did about twenty of these before Nila's legs couldn't hold her up anymore. She pulled off his flaring knob with a sloppy sucking sound and huffed.

"Whew! Damn, daddy! You got me warmed up good! I think I should to do some squats." She took a shaky step forward between his legs as the twins unwrapped their tongues. They then grabbed the shaft and held it upright, only a few inches from Nila's puffy pussy as it drizzled its cream on the head like syrup. Leon stayed on his back as he watched his girls. As wide and plump as her ass was, Nila's pussy folds weren't as wide as the angry head pointing at it. With her knees together and still using the twins shoulders for support, she lowered herself until the throbbing tip of her dad's cock pressed against her sex. She held it there for a moment, rotating and shaking her hips as the head rubbed her outer labia until they parted slightly.

Nila looked back at Leon and gave a devilish smile, her tail flicking wildly. "Gosh, daddy! I don't think it will fit." She whined as the twins rolled their eyes and giggled. She pressed down and the head began to spread her small hole open, the lips stretching as she continued rolling her hips. Though there wasn't any pain, just an itchy tingling, it was still a chore to stretch enough for the tip of the head to open her lips and touch the entrance to her canal. She bounced once, twice and on the third, pressed down. She gritted her teeth as she put more body weight onto the monster cock and it slowly spread her open. The head pierced in, taking for what seemed like forever to sink into the buttery soft pinhole of a cunt. The ridge of the head finally passed her labia and when it entered past the first ring of muscle, the head popped in, the tight hole violently spraying its creamy lubricant as it took in four inches of shaft. Nila gasped and gave a deep, ragged groan as she held her shaking hips up and came hard, the ring of cunt muscles spasming as it tried to milk what meat was in her.

Luna whispered "Daddy's cock is in you! You're finally fucking our daddy!"

"Fuck that looks so fucking hot watching you get lanced by daddy's huge cock!" Lina also whispered. "I can't wait to see your tiny body get ravaged."

Nila's eyes rolled back again and she cried out loud at the words her sisters were saying into her ears. Her legs gave out and she slowly slid down another four inches. This bumped her sensitive cervix against the bulbous invading cock head and made her cum again, her pussy gushing like a hose with a thumb over the flow. She wanted to cry out but the wind got knocked out of her so she could only give a muted scream. Leon could feel the spongy mouth of her uterus wink at the tip of his cock, as if nursing on his precum, the rings of muscles inside his daughters canal rolling and pulsing around what shaft was inside it. Lina and Luna had looks of amazement as they saw an apple sized lump travel up Nila's lower abdomen and rest just a few inches under her belly button and throb.