Toofy Ch. 05

Story Info
The catgirl finds a new ally.
6.7k words
4.81
7.9k
18

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

Author's Warning: There's some depictions of reluctance in this chapter. And references (only references) to Toofy's rape in a previous chapter.

--

One benefit of being titled, even as a minor lord, is that when you are dragged to court, there is no actual dragging. No actual chains. Just guards who are too afraid to touch you.

The whole thing was very... Civilised.

Sai found the hypocrisy repugnant. His mistress was rubbing off on him, now. He was seeing things as an outsider, rather than as a loyal member of the court whose only thought had been to preserve his house.

The guards broke off, standing back, as they entered the main chamber of the emperor. The man himself hidden behind a red veil that spanned the width of the room.

Sai bowed before he began to approach.

About halfway down the long stretch of carpet, he went down to his knees, and bowed his head to the ground. Touching his forehead, and waiting to hear.

"Lord Sai." An announcer said, standing near to the veil from where they could relay the authority's words. "You sent the head of one of his grace's most treasured advisers, with the blood money for having slain him. You will explain. You will not approach."

He kept his head low, "I caught Lord Elatham in the process of abusing my property. He had cast a curse upon it, that very nearly ended in its death, and was in the process of taking a purity that is only mine, by right."

"You dared to kill the emperor's adviser for... Touching your precious little house cat?"

"She is my mistress." Sai replied stiffly.

"She was not even human!" The announcer yelled. "How dare you provide such a poor justification for your actions!"

"She was mine!" Sai shouted, his voice briefly shaking the ground as the magic surged inside him. "Mine, and mine alone. I had the right, and I exercised it. If the emperor is so incensed to have lost his right hand, then I would gladly stand before my peers, for my sins."

"The death of a pet, Lord Sai? No. You won't be standing trial. You're going to the dungeons to rot. For all time."

He smiled slowly, "Lord Elatham, who you have so elevated, in front of my peers, declared that pet to be the greatest pupil he had ever taught. Unbidden, uncoerced."

The attendant listened intently for a moment, "Which peers were these?"

"Lords Westcolm, Castelle, Yu and Vanhern were all present. As well as the ineffable Priestess Efina, Domina Florence, and Lady Castelle." Sai spelled out that the emperor could not afford to treat the neko as nothing.

Two high ranking members of the temple, including the emperor's own historical expert. The most influential woman in the empire, and his interracial adviser.

Lord Castelle was the odd one out - Sai's greatest political rival, who would usually be attempting to bury the man right about now. But with the others at witnesses, he couldn't afford to make his answer differ too greatly from the others.

It would be enough to get Sai a trial.

He wasn't about to disappear forever into some hole in the ground. The trial would still be a sham, but the emperor would now be forced to put on a show. Use his influence, instead of outright killing Sai.

He had bought his neko some time.

He hadn't expected to need to depend on Toofy so soon. He also was not comfortable with the idea she had now come to the emperor's attention. The next little while was going to be... Difficult.

"You accuse the deceased of attempting to steal her magic, through such uncivilised means?"

Sai gave a small nod, "It is not a secret that Lord Elatham's standing has been waning. He may have felt it necessary to prove his worth to his grace."

"It is acknowledged that the cat is your property. This is beyond contestation. However, what proof is given that Lord Elatham attempted to cause it harm?"

The lord stood up slowly, green eyes flashing, "It would do, dear sir, to remind the emperor how I earned my title, before relaying such a question. It would avoid the embarrassment of accusing one such as I, of lying."

"Gods above." The attendant said in terror, "Who are you, sir?"

"I am Lord Sai, but in another time, and another place, I served the empire, and the emperor, by the title of Thunderstep."

"Fuck!" The man yelled, signalling to the guards to approach and surround Sai.

He laughed softly, "Dearest sir, if I had meant harm to the one I have loyally served all these years, you would not be stopping me. I would not be where I am."

"Thunderstep."

Everyone in the room fell to their knees, heads to the ground, as a voice spoke from behind the veil. Gentle, quiet, and young. A voice very few had the honour of ever hearing.

"I know this name. Did I not send you to cast the neko tribes into oblivion? How is it your mistress is of the same race?"

"My grace." Sai briefly touched his head to the ground, "Twenty Four is an unbroken soul. Her race did not come into my decision making process."

"An unbroken soul." The voice laughed softly, "Yes. I recall, now. I recommended it to you, long ago. That you find an unbroken wife. The assassin before me was much confused, at the time."

Sai touched his head again, "I still do not have the emperor's wisdom. I am here, because my unbroken mistress has caused no end of problems since I purchased her."

"You will be given a trial, Thunderstep." The emperor's voice continued, "But she will be brought here, and will be required to prove that she is of use to me."

--

She held her bell in her mouth as she slunk silently across the floor, one hand holding her excited tail. Tiny hands and feet padding across towards the prey.

"Mmm. Yes, yes, Daddy!" Saia moaned appreciatively, making the catgirl imagine bedding the little redhead. Picturing little red curls just above her tongue, as she tasted the woman.

Toofy slid up onto the counter behind her, and her ears fell flat in disappointment as she caught the scent.

The chef stumbled backwards in surprise, "Oh, what the fuck?"

The redhead spun around, and made a face of derision, "I told you, I don't do group rates!"

"Temple girl." Toofy pouted and flicked the woman in the head, "Stupid glamour. Are you even a redhead?"

There was a shiver as the woman changed. Her white skin became a peerless dark, and her blue eyes faded to a deep red. Two large curved horns emerged from her forehead and she crossed her arms. "I don't do group things. He already paid me, you can go back to the temple."

The neko's mouth frowned lower, "Toofy isn't owned by temple. Toofy is Madame fucking Sai. Little Saia."

"Fuckshit." The succubus cursed and bowed her head low, "The mistress of the house. Oh gods, I'm so sorry."

The catgirl looked up at the chef, glaring, "You pay temple girls to look like your daughter? That's gross. Not so much fun. Toofy is disappointed."

The man held up his hands, "Mistress, eh... M'lady... Um..."

"Whore, he's dripping on my floors." Toofy said with irritation, "Clean him up."

The succubus started in surprise, "You want me to blow him?"

"Mmm." She nodded, eyes sparkling in excitement. "If he gives Toofy a good show, maybe Toofy doesn't throw him out."

She looked passed the two surprised ones to her servant peeking in from the doorway. The catgirl grinned lopsidedly, at the secret enjoyment she saw written there, beneath the ever-so-proper fear.

She cocked her head, "You two enjoyed each other, mmm?"

The chef nodded his head slowly, "She... She's my favourite girl. And not just because of the glamour."

Toofy shrugged, "And he has skills, doesn't he, little Saia?"

"My name isn't actually Saia." The succubus replied, "It's Elia. Wait... I think I know you. Twenty Four? You're the cat that Efina always picked on. You were her favourite punching bag."

The cat glared at her, "Little Saia is a cuter name. Toofy might find an extra slip of silver, if you don't want to do the show. She wants to watch."

Elia considered it, "Well... I'm not usually a performer... But... Toto? You're the client. You decide what happens here."

"I don't understand what is happening here." The chef stated.

Toofy blew at her hair and sighed, "I am not happy. I had a fucking elf try and fucking rape me to death. My master has been fucking arrested for it. I nearly died, and I still feel sick. So, human, I want to blow off some fucking steam."

The succubus went pale, "Oh gods. I don't think I've ever heard a neko refer to themselves in the first person that much before."

"Blow off some steam?" Toto swallowed, "You... Just want to watch, mistress? You're not angry with me?"

"Toofy is angry she can't share. Wouldn't be proper to fuck a temple girl whilst her Sai was just arrested. So... She wants to watch." It was only a half-truth. She did intend to blackmail him into obedience afterwards.

Threatening to tell his daughter about the glamour should keep him under control.

The succubus obediently went down on her knees, and took the chef into her mouth. Toofy's eyes glowed as she leaned forward excitedly, practically drooling as she did.

The man groaned loudly as an expert tongue slathered at him, and the woman's head immediately began bobbing. Her technique was enviable. She was getting him excited, taking him towards his edge, but she slowed in time to bring him down again.

Without the man noticing that the succubus was intentionally edging him. Saving him for the main show.

Toofy grinned and hung upside down off the counter to look underneath the woman. A thick black leather tail tickled at her nose, and little Saia spread her feet a little.

The catgirl salivated for real as she saw the dripping cunt, already red from exertions, obscenely gaping open. It took a real effort on her part not to kiss at it.

She dragged herself up, and then had a devious idea.

She waved at her handmaiden to enter, "The Arina, you never met a succubus before, have you? Don't worry chef servant. Arina is Toofy's servant. She will do what Toofy says."

Arina curtsied, and then seemed confused as to why the habit had persisted with such a lewd scene in front of her.

Toofy called the handmaiden closer with a crooked finger, and whispered into her ear, "See tail? Suck on the tip. Just the tip. Toofy promises that she will like it."

"M-mistress." Arina admonished her.

The catgirl flicked her tail behind the handmaiden's ear. "Promise. Toofy wouldn't make her do anything she would hate. She will like it."

"I-I..."

Toofy cocked her head, "Oh. The Arina only likes Toofy, doesn't she?"

The handmaiden's head and shoulders dropped like a stone. As if she were overcome with shame.

It was beginning to annoy the neko.

She wasn't annoyed that the woman didn't want to play. That was fair enough. It was that this pretty little thing was ashamed of every single taste of joy that came her way.

So terrified of doing the right thing, being seen to do the right thing. Who the hell cared what the right thing was? Who set it? Wasn't the temple. They knew what pleasure was. Wasn't the gods.

It wasn't nobles, either. All of them had their own little secret desires. Hiding them away behind closed doors, pretending they were more proper than the average folk.

The cat snagged the tail wagging in front of her, and the tiny heart-shaped fork on the end. She sucked it ever so gently, watching Arina for a reaction.

Little Saia cried out, dropping the man's cock from her mouth as the orgasm immediately struck her. A burst of fluids falling to the kitchen floor.

Toofy spoke, still suckling on the tail's end as the succubus panted and moaned, "Gentle. Little Saia likes it. Hear her? Voice. Tell, Toofy, Arina."

"Her moans..." The handmaiden shivered, "I... I don't understand."

"She's a succubus." The chef leaned on his hands and knees, hard and angry cock bared to the air. "Her voice will drive you nuts until you... Do what she just did. Sorry, m'lady."

She released the tail, "Sorry? For telling true? Toofy not care. Mmm... Toofy thinks you should fuck her, now. She's ready. Isn't she, Little Saia?"

"God damn. Who taught you how to do that?" The succubus groaned, as the chef positioned himself, pushing her onto the counter. Elia's head going between Toofy's legs.

The neko scooted back a little so she could watch those red eyes go wide as he pushed into her. Grinning lopsidedly as the chef grunted.

"Mmm. So tight." Toto groaned.

Toofy's eyes flicked briefly to Arina, who was clearly not enjoying herself. She was bearing with it, because her mistress was in control, and wanted to be there. Nothing more.

Little Saia's eyes rolled back as he moved in and out of her at a practised speed, "Gods, yes! Deeper! Fuck!"

The sound of a succubus' moans could make anyone lustful, but it couldn't make them enjoy it. They had to be willing to be in the mood, and Arina simply... Wasn't.

Her tail drooped, and she smiled sadly at her handmaiden. Toofy couldn't enjoy it if she couldn't watch the woman enjoying herself.

She... The neko was afraid of being touched, right now.

She struggled to admit it to herself. She was hot and bothered, but that was almost a guarantee with any catgirl. However, she was still hurting from what the bastard elf had done to her.

She might have eaten his fucking heart, but it wasn't enough to erase what had been done.

Being paralysed and afraid, whilst he stole what was her master's.

Only her master's.

If Toofy kept watching Arina, she was going to end up bursting into tears. The woman was good at making the neko realise how she felt, just by being around. It was something she hated.

"Would have been fun." The cat sighed, and looked back at the madly fucking couple, "Madame Sai is going to leave. She has two orders for Little Saia."

The succubus grunted, "Eugh. Orders? Mmm."

"First, let your daddy spill his seed in that adorable little mouth. Toofy will be tasting it, later." She smirked, and ran her claws around the tip of the woman's right horn, making her shudder.

"Oh, gods... Fuck!" Elia groaned.

The neko laughed at the reaction, the knowledge that she'd made a succubus cum for her client. "Second, Little Saia must come see the Madame Sai afterwards, before she leaves. If she doesn't, then Toofy will have a word with the temple. Not with Efina. With Lord Yu."

The succubus red eyes flickered in terror, "Oh. Uh. Okay. Fuck, Toto. Let a girl talk."

The neko slipped off the edge of the counter, and an arm over her handmaiden to steady her. She gave a small directive nod, and they began the long retreat back to her chambers.

She whispered as they went, "Once Arina helps Toofy lie down, she has to fetch the Isaac. He will be misbehaved. He doesn't fear Toofy enough, yet. The Arina must be careful."

The sounds of the couple fucking faded from her twitching ears as they made their way down the hallway.

--

The prison cell of a lord, even in the emperor's dungeon, wasn't exactly what Sai would call a prison cell. He'd been held captive before, in places crawling with bugs you couldn't see, but this was not that.

It was the judgement by peers.

If he hadn't succeeded in arranging that, he would have ended up in some dark cell, probably crammed in with the drug addicts and mentally broken. The ones encouraged to attack new meat.

However, instead he had a bed to lie on that had a mattress and sheets. A ship's bed, but far more comfortable than a stone slab. He also had a bedside table, a selection of a dozen books to read, and a burning lamp to read by.

Even his guard seemed more for show than for actually keeping him in the cell. Armour polished and shining, showing not a single nick or sign of wear. Another prop in the room.

He was, however, still extremely worried.

How would his rascal approach the emperor? Would she even bow when she was expected to, or would she get angry? He honestly didn't know. He knew that she was taught how to behave... But he was yet to witness her actually obey it.

He couldn't imagine the wrath if she gave one of her sarcastic curtsies to the man who had all the authority in the entire world. A man who had brutally destroyed every surrounding kingdom, until his empire either ruled, or collected taxes from, every country on the entire continent.

Proving her usefulness, on the other hand, wouldn't be difficult.

Westcolm had explained it, after Sai had managed to fetch the man. When Twenty Four ate the heart of the elf, it didn't just undo his curse. It also shared something with the neko.

Not exactly his magic or power, more like... Memories. She would, in time, begin to know things that Elatham had known. Memory was too strong a word. She wouldn't be able to experience them.

What she would do, was instinctively know things that the elf had. Spells, political knowledge, skills. She would know the town where he grew up, people and places.

As the emperor's chief magical adviser, Elatham had been privy to secrets. Dangerous knowledge that the cat would be able to exploit, whilst showing she was trustworthy to her emperor.

If she was wise.

He smiled to himself. There was almost zero chance that Toofy would approach the situation with the quiet respect, deference, and diplomatic attitude that would be expected of her.

"I'm sorry, m'lady." The guard suddenly stepped forward, raising a hand, "The prisoner is not allowed guests."

"I am not a guest, you cur." A stiff female voice snapped, "I am the emissary of the temple, the chosen representative of the gods, and your soul will be damned for all eternity if you even consider laying that hand upon my person."

The guard, to his credit, did not back down immediately. "It is a royal decree, m'lady. I may respect the gods, but I must obey their appointed avatar who rules on their behalf, by their will."

Sai gave a yawn, and reached out with a tiny little spell, and knocked the man on the back of the head with exhaustion. The guard went down instantly.

He frowned, "Huh. That was too easy. Wonder how many alarms I just set off."

Lady Efina approached the bars of the cell slowly, looking in on him, "You do not appear to be mistreated, Lord Sai."

"Of course not, Lady Efina. I retain my title until I am brought before my peers, to answer for my actions." He replied, and then sat on the edge of the bed. "I apologise for my state, m'lady, but it has been a trying day. I am quite exhausted."

"You will be, yet." Efina said, stepping closer to hold the bars, "I cannot be certain of the instigator, and thus will besmirch no name, but one of my girls was hired to kill your mistress. A succubus, intended to bed her until the life leaves her."

Sai considered it, "You breach the rules of your temple, Lady Efina. That is a dangerous precedent. Why would you risk your life for a neko that you spent some considerable number of years torturing?"

"She is your mistress, Lord Sai. She carries your name with her." The priestess said with more than a little hint of shame to her voice.

It was a flattering answer.

And an utter fabrication.

So, then this would be the temptation. The attack on his property was real enough, and someone he was supposed to trust had been chosen as the one to deliver the message.

Honey in the trap.

If he attempted to save his dear Toofy, then they would have all they needed to order his immediate execution.

Sai was curious who was pulling the strings on this one. The emperor, annoyed to be caught up in the politics, or Castelle, infuriated that he was not yet dead.

He leaned back onto the stone wall of his cell, "You should not have come, Lady Efina, and I would ask you not to betray your calling, again. Twenty Four will be fine. That little cat... My little rascal... Is entirely capable of dealing with anything thrown her way."

"I trained her, Lord Sai! She is not prepared to face this." Efina insisted.

shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers
12