Toofy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,842 Followers

"I was really hoping you wouldn't notice that. I tried to disperse the smell."

"Little Saia." She relaxed, tail flipping back and forth, looking up at the succugirl. "Her wrist is hurt?"

"Hand." The woman replied, "Nothing much. Got stung by one of your favourite snacks. Arina is fine, mistress. She just didn't want to worry you, unnecessarily."

Toofy idly scratched at her face with her booted foot, "Little Saia wants to annoy her mistress. If the succugirl really wants rough play, she only has to ask. Toofy doesn't mind it. Doesn't need an excuse."

"I'm trying to stop you doing something stupid!" Elia exploded, "Like you always do!"

The cat raised an eyebrow, "Toofy is hearing that Little Saia wants to find out if getting her tail bitten is also fun."

"Fuck." The succubus took a step backwards, hands whipping behind her to grab her tail. "Please don't hurt me."

The cat licked the back of her hand idly, still sitting atop the terrified servant, "Go get Arina, Little Saia."

As the succubus retreated, still closely guarding her tail, Toofy rolled off the servant and licked her cheek. "Sorry. Arina is her toy. She likes her a lot."

The woman swallowed, "Yes, mistress."

She bounded onto the bed, and frantically kicked her leather boots off. Then saw her outfit, and frowned. "Xivian has served the Lady Castelle, yes?"

"Yes, mistress." The servant was dusting herself down.

Toofy nodded, "Help her choose clothes. She played with the lady earlier, so she thinks she should wear silk stockings... But she doesn't know what else the lady likes."

"M-mistress?"

She shrugged, "Toofy's little toes have been inside the lady. She wants the lady to put things inside Toofy, this time. Can the Xivian help her?"

"Mistress, I must do whatever you ask of me." Xivian said cautiously, "But I feel it necessary to say that getting close to the lady of the house would likely isolate you further against his lordship."

"That's her plan." Toofy said happily.

The handmaiden screwed up her face in confusion, "He does not require further reasons to cause you harm, mistress. He does not need to touch you, to make your life into a living hell."

"Toofy knows. She thinks that the Xivian is very nice for telling her." She shrugged, her golden eyes sparkling with mirth at the misplaced fear, "But, she also knew that when she came here, only one would survive. The lord has made it quite clear that he would like to hunt her, and not in the fun fucking way. In the neko-coat kind of way."

Xivian still looked conflicted, "M... My lady prefers to be romanced. She has taken some of us, upon occasion, but it has rarely lasted due to the lord's temper."

Toofy's eyes narrowed, and she looked the handmaiden up and down. A small and lithe figure. Yet, she was more frail than she should be. She also smelled of orchids, roses, and anxiety. "He hurt you."

"I suffered an accident, a few weeks ago." Xivian said cautiously, "I fell from a window whilst I was cleaning it. I survived thanks to the lady, and her impressive knowledge of medicinal plants."

The neko frowned, "Jasbury root and screamer. The orchids are to cover the smell. You have little appetite, because of the tincture. Toofy is guessing, but... Broken back?"

Xivian started, "The mistress knows about plants?"

"Mmm. Almost as much as the lady. She discussed with her about the lord's teas, and how she needed to stop because she was being too obvious." Toofy shrugged, "There are better ways for the lady to serve her lord."

Xivian swallowed, "Do you mean to aide my lady in her desire?"

"Toofy does. She also intends to play with her a lot, which might make the Xivian feel a little left out." The cat frowned, "She could lend the Xivian her Elia? She might be stubborn, but she was still a temple girl. Knows enough to make any human happy. Sound of a succugirl cumming is..."

The cat shuddered and purred.

"Elia, mistress?" The handmaiden said with trepidation.

The neko waved tiredly at the door, curling up onto the foot of the bed, "Little Saia. That's Toofy's name for her. Elia is her proper name. Not cute enough. Like Xivian. Need a cuter name."

The handmaiden smiled sheepishly, "You are not alike to any mistress I have served. I must profess that I am glad that you have sought out your previous, as I do not believe I can anticipate your needs."

"Fish?" Toofy asked, blinking innocently, "She's hungry. The emperor was rough with her."

--

Lady Castelle entered the small hut with not a small amount of trepidation. Meeting the woman who had dared to not only flirt with her in front of her lord, but to actually go beyond all propriety and touch her in ways that she had not ever been touched.

No one had ever dared to touch her underwear in public before, and yet the cat had done far more than that. She had wormed her feet inside, and... Elizabeth shivered at the memory.

She did not realise that toes could be as deft as practised fingers.

It had been all she could do to stop from crying out. She had been incapable of asking the woman to stop, or able to think of the politics. None of that had been possible for her.

She had been a toy, to this slave who was now expected to serve by her side.

Lady Castelle entered the small hut, speak haughtily, "I am unaccustomed to being summoned by a slave."

She stumbled backwards as the neko fell at her feet, head touching the ground, balling in tears. The cat warbled, "Help... Help her! Please!"

Elizabeth looked up slowly to see a half-naked woman kneeling on the bed, her dress literally torn from her shoulders to reveal three or four dozen gashes through her back.

Most were still bleeding, and those that had began to scab at all showed signs of infection. Spots of blackness. Almost all of them required sewing skills, the tears in the flesh were so deep.

The cat continued to cry, prostrating herself in front of her.

Elizabeth put a hand to her mouth, "Oh my. Why would you have hidden something so dire from me, servant?"

"I cannot say." The woman stared downwards.

The cat launched to her feet, snarling, "It was Isaac. His stench is all up inside her! Toofy swears by the entire fucking pantheon she will destroy him! She offers her soul to the gods if she fails her vengeance."

Then the neko fell back onto her hands, and knees, putting her head back to the ground and sniffling, "Please save her. Please save her Arina. Mistress. Please."

"That... Was a forbidden oath." Lady Castelle was shaken, "You care so much for this servant you would risk eternal damnation?"

"She does."

Elizabeth sighed heavily and moved over to the servant by the bed, sniffing carefully near one of the wounds. She frowned, uncertain. "Rotting flesh? How is that possible, in so short a time?"

"Poison." The cat sniffled, crawling over and peeking over the edge of the bed, "He made her drink something. Called it tea. Doesn't smell like tea."

She sighed heavily, "Your nose is more sensitive than mine, Lady Twenty Four. What is that you smell?"

The cat moved in closer and took a small sniff, "Piss. Bad air."

"Shit." Elizabeth swore, and turned to her handmaiden, "Fetch my surgery tools, and apron. Immediately. Run."

She turned back, "Gas gangrene. We must cut out the infected tissues, and then dress the wounds. And it isn't pee, Lady Twenty Four. The smell is urea. A chemical formed in the liver, but it does give the scent to the excretion."

"Help the Arina?" The neko's voice shook weakly, still barely looking over the edge of the bed.

Elizabeth patted her gently on the head, "I assure you, that I will do all that I may. The rest will be in the hands of the gods."

"Don't touch Toofy's fucking head!" The cat snapped, recoiling from her and roughly messing at her hair where she had been touched. Then she frowned, and bit her lip, "Lady Castelle likes the Xivian, doesn't she?"

She smiled sadly, "My husband has seen fit to assign her as your servant for the duration of your time here. I do not believe it to be accidental."

"Her back isn't fixed. Not yet." The cat said quietly.

Elizabeth nodded, and began pacing, "Why is that girl not back, yet? We shouldn't breathe near your servant, until I have done my work. Oh, I forgot to get her to grab some coca."

"Toofy will fetch the leaves." The cat stood up and stretched, "For the Arina's pain. She will also require the Lady Castelle's aid. She can help the Xivian."

The woman shoved on her boots and dashed out the door with all the propriety of a hunting mutt.

"M'lady?"

She turned back to the victim, and sighed, sitting in front of the frightened woman, "I am afraid that I cannot assure you that I can guarantee a cure. I will do what I can."

The woman shook her head, "My soul is forfeit. I wish only to beg that you not allow my mistress to cause herself further harm, social or otherwise. Lady Twenty Four is emotional. She does not comprehend that she is a lady, and I am a mere servant."

Elizabeth sighed heavily and looked towards the doorway, "Your mistress, servant girl, is not capable of seeing anyone as a mere anything, I do not believe. I have seen her speak down to lords, laugh with servants, and toy with everyone who crosses her path."

"I love her, but I do not believe that is correct." Arina swallowed, "We are all toys to her, Lady Castelle. She is above us all, looking down."

"Perhaps."

It was difficult to assess the neko by any human standard. She sometimes acted like the entire world was beneath her, and she owned it, true. Yet... Yet she had sworn a forbidden oath to the gods because someone had hurt her toy. Had begged on hands and knees, calling Elizabeth her mistress, for the sake of that toy.

Elizabeth had a feeling that understanding Lady Twenty Four was something that was beyond her capabilities.

The catgirl skidded to a stop in front of the hut, a handful of leaves tightly gripped in one hand, and the belt of a terrified handmaiden in her mouth.

She gently put the woman on the ground, and grinned fiercely, "We save the Arina, now."

Elizabeth rolled up her sleeves, "Brew the tea, please, Lady Twenty Four."

--

"I trust that you have taken the time to settle in?" Lord Castelle addressed the disturbing creature in front of him.

The neko was standing, with an approximation of a meek demeanour to her, but her whiskers were dripping with blood. Her hands were also red-tinged, as if she'd tried to wash it off, but hadn't completed the process.

She curtsied, "It shall suit her needs, Lord Castelle."

"Do I dare to ask what it is that you have done?"

The cat smiled sadly, "She assisted the Lady Castelle in surgery. Her handmaiden was brought to great harm by another servant. Toofy had desired to bring that to the consideration of Lord Castelle."

"Your former handmaiden, I assume you mean. I assigned a new one to you, as I was aware the previous was damaged." He said without caring.

The neko's ears flicked back and forth, and he saw a hatred burning in her golden eyes. He suddenly felt very unsafe sitting behind his desk, without a small army of guards to protect him.

Lord Castelle swallowed, "I have, of course, assigned the legal paperwork to a servant. We can't have them damaging each other. I will tell you if I hear anything."

"The Isaac is to blame." The cat said, tail moving back and forth, "Whilst she understands the man is useful to his lordship, Toofy cannot predict her actions if they were to cross paths, m'lord."

"So noted. Unlikely, as he has stayed at the Sai estate." He said carefully, "Well, as you appear to have comfortably fallen into the service of my wife, it is time that you met my heir. I am Lord Castelle the Second, technically. This, is Lord Castelle the Third."

His son walked in through from the adjoining room with an arrogant swagger, "Is this the woman you intended for me to meet, father? Ugh. What is this? She's an animal."

The neko's teeth chattered for a moment, "She is the Lady Twenty Four, mistress to Lord Sai, little arrogant human."

Castelle sighed heavily, "She is also to be treated as a potential bride of the emperor, my son. By order of the emperor. Whilst it is true that she is exotic, do not hold it against her. She has earned favour, that is rare even among those nobleborn."

"Her name is a number."

"Her name is Toofy. But you are not worthy to speak it." The neko growled angrily, "She smells three different women on you. She appreciates play as much as any, but she would not play whilst awaiting an invitation from her lord to meet someone."

Castelle groaned and rubbed his temples, "As you can see, Lady Twenty Four, my son and only heir, is my utter shame. He cannot control his sinful desires, and has indebted the estate to the temple on many occasions."

The cat's eyes brightened and she cocked her head, "Oh. Oh, she remembers him, now. This is the one that had to hide after he impregnated the heir of Lord Vanhern."

"I am disturbed that you are in possession of that knowledge." He admitted, "But... In this case I will allow it. My son, would you like to further insult a titled woman by not even greeting her, when she knows something that would bring such wrath against you?"

Castelle the Third gave a mocking bow to the neko, "Her lady number."

"May she please bring him to great harm?" The cat asked the elder Castelle.

He sighed, "Would you care to explain to my son why I would even consider introducing the two of you? Your political nous is always on point."

The cat made a face, and then glared at the younger, "The Lord Castelle wishes to legitimise his ownership of the House of Sai. He intends to try and marry Toofy to the arrogant child."

The younger looked up and down again, "You? My fucking bride? Father, I would rather slit my own wrists."

"Toofy would be happy to cut them for you." She snarled.

He rubbed his temples, "Children, children. Shut. Up! I am the lord of this estate. You are to get acquainted. Go elsewhere and do so."

"Toofy requires a bath. She will seek out the man-child, afterwards." The cat stuck her nose in the air and left.

His son turned to him, "Really? That... Thing?"

"That thing, as you describe it, has caused the death of Lord Elatham, has stopped your mother's attempts to kill me, and forced the emperor to speak in her personal defence, aloud." Lord Castelle said tiredly, "She has been outside of her temple for less than a week and accomplished more than you have in your entire life. Go and show me that you are not always a disappointment."

--

Elia looked at the small creature being cradled in two hands, and up to her mistress' face. "What am I doing with that? It can't kill anyone."

"Mmm." Toofy nodded. "Little Saia will go back to the Sai estate. She will blackmail the chef, and he will put this into top of pie for the Isaac. Just a little reminder that Toofy has not forgotten him."

She picked up the scorpion carefully, "I take it you would be annoyed with me if I also arranged for his death?"

"Toofy has sworn to the gods that she will have her revenge. Little Saia is not to steal that from her." The neko growled, and then brightened and kissed the succubus' cheek, "But she is grateful Little Saia considered it. We will get to him in time. He will not die without first suffering. Patience, Little Saia."

She tucked the scorpion carefully into a small hessian bag, and smiled at her owner. Self-consciously touching where she had been bitten, she gave a small curtsy, "Whatever her ladyship requires."

"Saia?"

Elia nodded, "Yes, m'lady?"

"Can you... Help Toofy... First?" The cat said nervously, shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

The succubus frowned, "Help? What's the matter? Did the younger Castelle hurt you?"

"Oh, Toofy's avoiding him." She giggled, "No... Um... Emperor hurt Toofy. Her ears and tail hurt... But also... Other place. Little Saia is a succugirl, so..."

She smiled slowly, "Oh. The mistress would like it if I were to kiss her in all the right places? So long as you stop asking to fuck my tail, sure."

"Toofy is still going to ask. Little Saia would enjoy it."

"No." She disagreed, and then walked over and knelt at the edge of the bed, "But, my saliva would be soothing, which is as good an excuse as any. Especially as you can only service Arina, not the other way around. And I expect Lady Castelle is too haughty to go down on you."

"Toofy does feel like things are a little one-sided at the moment." The cat admitted.

Elia kissed at her mistress thighs gently, "How do you want me, mistress? I can wear any face you'd like. Even become Lord Sai, if you desire it."

"But Little Saia's horns are so cute." Toofy said innocently.

Elia felt her heart skip a beat. She'd never had a single client more interested in her, than her ability to glamour. Not a single one had ever asked her to wear her own face during sex.

This would be the second time that she lay with her lady, her mistress, with her own face. Knowing that the neko just wanted her to be herself.

It made her feel very... Possessive.

A deep growl issued from the back of the succubus' throat as she slowly kissed up the silk stockings, and to the bareness just before she got to the cat's underwear.

Her leather tail flicked the air in excitement, and her red eyes were focused on the growing wet patch in front of her. The smell of the cat's excitement just making the growl in her chest grow.

She gave a sharp breath as she felt something snag her tail, and glared upwards, "You really like doing that."

"Toofy does." The cat grinned, and flicked her rough tongue at the tip of the tail, causing Elia to shudder as the ecstasy rushed through her.

She seized the underwear in front of her and swept it out of her way, over the cat's leather boots. Elia leaned in and kissed at the black and white curls in front of her, and then let out a loud moan as her mistress sucked gently on the tip of her tail.

"At... Least give me... A chance to... Get you, first." Elia complained.

The cat responded by intensifying the sensations on her tail. Elia fought off the feelings of her own orgasm so that she could push her mistress onto her back. Giving her room to approach the delicious little sex without her horns poking the woman's chest.

She let out a small gasp, before she finally managed to get in a first lick at the peach-scented cunny. Elia gave a satisfied groan as the taste of the excited cat spilled into her mouth.

Toofy let out a mewling moan, loud and desperate, as her succubus began to work on her. The neko's legs shifted wider, and she grasped for Elia's head, trying to push her deeper.

She grinned at her mistress' response, and changed up her tactics. Her tongue focusing on the engorged clit, as she introduced her hand to play near, but not within, the woman's entrance.

"Mmm. That's... It." Toofy moaned, "Oh, Little Saia's a little minx. Fuck."

The forked tongue of the succubus slithered across and around the neko's clit, simultaneously embracing it, and suckling at it, as Elia tried to give Toofy all the feelings the cat was giving her.

She briefly pressed down on the outside of the cat's anal ring, not intending to enter it, but pushing at the sensitive places inside. Making the neko groan and spasm.

Elia's red eyes glowed as she fed off the sexual energy, off the lust of her mistress, "You wanted your Little Saia to dominate you?"

"Please." The cat cried.

She moved up onto the bed, and rolled her mistress unceremoniously onto her stomach. Legs going over her hips as she leaned down to kiss and lick at her neck. "You're Elia's, now."

"Saia." Toofy refused to budge on the name, still clutching and sucking on her tail. "Like master."

Elia's teeth brushed her neck warningly, "Tell me that you're mine."

shakna
shakna
1,842 Followers