Toofy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A distant snarl the only evidence of the creature's passing.

Elizabeth slowly lowered her hands from her ears, pressing one to her gasping chest.

Then a spark of memory lit up.

She knew why it was that she knew that growl, though never having heard anything so hideous before. Nor anything near as to be frightening.

She had heard it lower, quieter, and playful. She had heard it emerging from the throat of her darling Twenty Four.

It couldn't be.

It was not possible that the little neko was hunting down herself and her guests, was it?

It frightened Elizabeth how believable it was that the catgirl had snapped and decided to kill everyone who had a hand in threatening her precious lord and master, her Sai.

Though Elizabeth was taken with the cat, she knew that the reverse was not true. Toofy was more than happy to offer joy and fun, but she had her own goals, and would see them done.

She was as conniving and underhanded as any of the other titled ladies of the land. Moreso, for she offered you clear benefits for staying out of her way, and clearer dangers if you did not.

Elizabeth swallowed nervously, "Sir, do you know what that was?"

"Neko." One of the footmen said in terror, "It broke free, the moment that damned howl happened. Ate its gods-damned way out of the prison. Begging my language, m'lady, but we're fucked if we can't put it down soon."

"Twenty Four is under the protection of the emperor." Elizabeth said firmly.

"Eh?" The man replied, and then laughed and shook his head, "Sorry m'lady. I misled you. The other neko. The one his lordship had captured by Lord Sai's old gamekeeper."

"There was another neko, here?" Elizabeth said in surprise.

"A male." The footman said grimly, "One that seems to be fookin' pissed with us."

Elizabeth swallowed nervously, remembering Sai's tales from the war. He had always been reluctant to speak, but she had heard one or two stories from that time.

"Gods save us all, if they are merciful."

---

Lord Han inspected the dead creature pinned to the office table by a letter opener.

It was a brilliant and bright white. The carapace was thick, and had bent the makeshift weapon during the delivery of the final blow. Impressive for a creature the size of his fist.

Strangely enough, he did not know the creature's true origin.

That it had arrived in a box, sent supposedly by Lord Castelle III, was obvious enough. The key was still in the front of the box, from where the unfortunate sod had opened the trap.

Han turned his attention to the prone form of the servant and crouched. Finding the killing blow would be impossible, but at least the cause was simple enough.

A dozen stabbing blows to Isaac's face had ended the servant. Killed by a white scorpion, sent in the mail.

It was no secret among the lords of the land that somebody had been sending scorpions to Isaac, and terrifying him, every day.

It was also no secret that they were the favoured food of the neko, who he suspected had also attempted to kill Lord Castelle II.

However, she favoured a strange black scorpion of her homeland. No one seemed to know where she got them from, but she always managed to find one when she wanted to.

This white scorpion might simply be an attempt to frame the catgirl.

Her rage was probably levelled at the dead man, but she had only ever teased him. Nothing that Han could directly link to her had ever actually even put the man's life at risk.

Only his sanity.

The white scorpion was an oddity, an esoteric creature with unclear origins. Han had sent a description to the temple, demanding them to find a reference of such a kind.

Their initial findings, which he hoped they would better in the coming days, was the description of a pet of one of the betrayer gods. A mythical creature, not a living one.

Just a symbolic gesture.

No such creature was turning up in their records as actually being discovered within the borders of the empire. They had to turn to the scant records they had of distant lands.

Yet, he could not ignore the fact he had a specimen here and now. It might not be living, but it was not a magical construction, nor did it appear to be a fraudulent reconstruction.

Isaac hadn't stood a chance against it.

Every single one of the blows to his face would have been instantly fatal. The venom of the creature was intensely toxic.

Han was also aware of the timing.

Isaac, a man known to have put himself in the crosshairs of the new neko lady, was killed on Sai's estate, when the lady herself was in the company of Lord Castelle II.

Shortly afterwards, that said lord was thrown from his horse. Riding a track he was known to ride when he became frustrated, when the horse tread upon a buried line of caltrops.

In the area around the caltrops, Lord Westcolm had detected traces of magic. Likely to be some kind of camouflage or invisibility, used by whoever had sewn the devices.

The lord had also detected traces of magic on Lord Castelle III, some kind of binding, that may have been used to force the young lord to send this parcel. Perhaps unwittingly.

The neko had magic, and had in point of fact, skill with invisibility that she had flaunted in the past.

She was also accompanied to many locations by a succubus, a trained assassin of the temple. Her kind were generally at least a little magical in nature.

If Han was attempting to frame the neko, he might have done something similar. Ensured that it coincided with the day that Sai was to be tried, removing one of the lord's key opponents in the trial.

However, the neko herself was unlikely to do it, if she was aware that this day was to be the day of Sai's trial.

She was not an unintelligent creature, as demonstrated by her ability to seize control of the Castelle Estate in all but word, within the space of little more than a week.

The question, of course, was how she might have become aware of the day of the trial.

It wasn't announced, and had been a closely guarded secret of the ministers.

Han did not believe that the cat had managed to make any friends among the ministers of the palace, as of yet. She was associated mainly with minor lords.

He believed that he was the first of the twenty four ministers that had crossed her path, and he had avoided any direct confrontation with the catgirl.

Preferring to send Lord Westcolm, the weasel of a man, on his behalf.

Han did not like the direction that this case was taking him. It was not merely a couple of attempted murders, but clearly political in nature.

Such a thing did not bode well for those who must investigate it.

The emperor's decision to appoint Lady Toofy as his ambassador, and to send her away from the city, post-haste, seemed quite prescient. It was possible he had orchestrated this.

As the Minister of Order, he could quite easily brush the cases aside. Pretend that enough had been done already. Few would care for a servant's death, and as Lord Castelle II yet lived, it would be easier to leave the following investigation in his hands.

Once Lady Castelle had nursed her husband back to health, he would no doubt be able to resolve the case to his own satisfaction.

The only problem with this solution... Was the white scorpion.

A creature that should not exist had been used as a murder weapon. Suggesting an enemy with resources that should cause the entire empire to draw its breath in fear.

If this same individual turned their wrath against the ministers, or tried to seize power from one of them, then the stability of the empire might be threatened.

That was something that Han could not ignore.

He sighed heavily, "Shit."

---

The elf struck the drink from the human's hand. Violently.

Tyre looked up at her tiredly, "Ah, the mysterious one. Do we have business to discuss?"

"What have you done?" She hissed angrily, ears going pink and flattening along her skull.

He blinked at her in confusion, "I don't quite comprehend you, m'lady. I have done little business since I have arrived. My sponsor is yet to arrive."

"The stars told me that my fate was bound to the goddess of mischief." Trician said urgently, "Until you arrive. Now I have no fate, and nor does anyone else. The goddess refuses to speak to me. What have you done?"

"I... Have done nothing." He said cautiously, brows furrowing, "What do you mean that no one has any fate?"

"The stars have gone out!" She growled, and sat down across from him. Fingernails digging into the tabletop as she barely stopped herself from launching herself at his throat and tearing it out.

Kaleid took up a cross-armed position, standing directly behind the man and issuing no threat greater than his presence. Which would be enough to make most humans piss themselves.

Tyre scratched at his chin, "Curious. As I have said, I have done nothing. My men have sighted no approaching draug to the town, and have not even had a skirmish with bandits, to my knowledge. I did ask to speak to the mayor, but haven't heard anything back, yet."

"No. Not that." Trician agreed, looking around fearfully, "It... Could be a coincidence. The world is a big place... But the timing of your arrival cannot be ignored."

"Have I inspired you to take any action?" He offered diplomatically.

Trician considered it, "Apart from a promise to accompany you? No. However, my promise was made because the stars said it was my fate. I am not the reason, in this."

Tyre looked thoughtful, and rubbed at his chin, "I am little versed in prophecy, being an abomination in the sight of all gods, but have you known of any other time in history when the stars... Stopped speaking?"

"No. Never." Trician said urgently, "The sun will not rise tomorrow, human. There has never been a time like this, in the three thousand years of the Golden Mountain."

He leaned back, and pursed his lips, "The sun will not rise..."

"It's just a phrase. Focus!" She snapped.

Tyre shook his head gently, "No... No. If the sun does not rise, then those undead aren't going to be sticking to the shadows. They'll spill over the land. Everyone will die."

Trician felt her stomach sink at the distinct possibility. "Gods save us."

"They won't, that's the point, isn't it?" He replied carefully, "Something has happened, such that they have... Abandoned us. I've never been much of a believer, my nature as it is, but if the gods do keep the world in balance..."

Kaleid put his hands on either of Tyre's shoulders, glaring down at him angrily. "Do not speak of the gods so lightly."

"He's an abomination. An offensive existence." Trician said tiredly, "Can hardly blame him for treating them without due deference. Kal, ease up."

"Yes, mistress." He growled, acquiescing only because of the cursed slaving collar.

The human drummed his fingers on the tabletop, "Then, I suggest that if inaction does not appear to be the cause, that we must take some sort of action. Barricade the town against a likely attack."

"The draug walk, sir." Trician hesitated, "Because I attempted to kill Astadia. I failed, but my aunt did not, and she took the throne. I was banished for failing where she succeeded."

"Godkiller." Tyre mused, "I take it that the royalty of the Elves claims some sort of descent of divine blood?"

"Not quite. Sort of." Trician bit her lip nervously, knowing that telling him about it was breaking a number of laws. She might be an exile, but she still respected her homeland. "At birth, we are... Anointed. Promised into the service of a god."

Tyre blinked, "You didn't betray yours, did you?"

"I failed her."

He shook his head, "You serve this betrayer god. The goddess of mischief. Correct? And she sent you to end Astadia, a name that I know better than you might expect."

"Yes." Trician said tightly, "She said that if Tresian became empress, as she has, that all the fun would disappear from the elven kingdom. That there would be nothing but blood and war."

Tyre thought it over carefully, "Among some of the things I learned from my former lord and master, was that Astadia was a cleric. A cleansing priestess. It seems possible she might have prevented this."

"Astadia served the sun god." Trician shrugged, "It is public knowledge, and no great secret. If he has turned his face from us, it might explain it, but Astadia died some time ago."

He shrugged, "We cannot know what has happened, for certain. Simply passing thoughts. We should prepare the town for battle."

"Agreed." Trician said grimly, "But if you turn on us, beast... I have a beast of my own. And he is... Unforgiving."

Kal growled with excitement.

Tyre yawned, "Quite."

---

Elia, crawling and in pain, latched onto the first male that she encountered. He was human, nervous and confused. A first time visitor to a den of this nature.

Stripping off his pants didn't take a moment. He hesitated, unsure if he wanted to try exotic pussy. Her forked tongue, slathering around his inexperienced member, quickly changed his mind.

He helped drag her to a bed, unwilling to fuck her on the spot.

She ignored his offers of silver, trying to haggle with her, as she took him back into her mouth. Focused entirely on getting his seed down her throat.

Mothers always told their children not to cum for a succubus. Never to fuck a succubus.

Mother knows best.

When coal black fingers close gently around your shaft, when they expertly begin to stroke you, know that you're fucked. Utterly, and completely, fucked.

When the succubus rubs the precum from the end of your shaft around, lubricating what you have to offer, know that it isn't an offer anymore. You're being robbed, and no longer have a choice in the matter.

When it came to Tyre, Elia had let him use her as he saw fit. She had let him take her, without her doing what came natural and stealing from him.

That was her dumb and stupid emotions.

Whereas this... This was her taking what rightfully belonged to her. This was her giving in to her nature. Doing what came natural.

Her red eyes glowed briefly as she began to more aggressively bob her head, fucking her face with his dick, as the inexperienced man lay there, groaning and moaning.

Feeling her give him what no human bride could hope to match.

She reached into his mind, discovering what had brought him here. Images of a pretty little blonde thing that he wanted, but could never have.

Still sucking on him furiously, she shivered, becoming the spitting image of the woman. He groaned louder, unable to find the words as she became his living wet dream.

It wasn't enough.

His lust was only barely touching at her hunger, letting her know how ravenous she really was.

Elia barely buried a snarl, instead finding the voice of the image she was stealing. Cooing in some sickeningly sweet tone, as she released his cock from her mouth and slid up him.

"Oh, I love you." She said with enough sugar to melt teeth, before she slid him inside her. Letting out a little yip in the voice of the woman as he pierced her fully.

As their hips touched, she felt him beginning to play ball. Holding her and thrusting up into her wet slickness. A vulva that would never go dry, unless she wanted it to.

She rode him quickly, but with different goals than a whore would have had.

Elia moaned and emitted cute little noises for him, her hands on his chest as she ever so slowly rocked him up towards his climax.

She didn't want him to cum, not right away. She wanted this. Loved the taste of his lust as he fucked his object of adoration. The sharp tang of his bitter and youthful desire.

She gorged herself on his thoughts and hunger, savouring every moment of him driving in and out of her experienced depths. Moaning as he began to growl and grunt like an animal.

Crying out as he tried to take over, fucking her harder. Plunging into her with rabid abandon as his mind began to fall apart in the face of the cunt massaging him on each thrust.

Her face flushing excitedly as the bed began to groan and creak beneath them, the headboard beginning to strike the wall as he gave it his all.

Elia leaned forward into him, pressing her chest into his face. Barely resisting from biting his neck, before she moaned prettily into his ear, "Oh, oh fuck me. Fuck me, lover."

He was lost in his perfect fantasy as he frantically hammered into her from below. Desperate to finish inside the woman that he utterly adored, but was too scared to approach.

He force-fed her his lusting hunger, filling her up with all the divine feelings that she could dare to take.

She rolled her eyes back in her head, and cooed loudly. Clamping down her hungry cunt around him, as he suddenly sprayed inside her. Filling her up with his seed.

Elia breathed unsteadily, before leaning back, hands on his chest.

Her eyes glowed a deep red for a moment, and she felt pity for the poor fool who dared to fuck a succubus.

Then she ripped his soul from his body, and swallowed it whole.

---

"Bad kitty!" Toofy screamed, throwing a vase from the bedside at his head, making him shield himself with his bloodied arms.

She hissed loudly, ears drawing back and back arching, whilst he stared at her in a sort of meek confusion.

She looked around wildly for something else to throw at the stupid bastard.

"Daen heard Toofy's cry." He said urgently, holding his arms up, and looking at her desperately, "He thought she was in danger."

"I told him to fucking stay in fucking prison and fucking do what he was fucking told!" Toofy caterwauled right back at him, incensed. "When did he fucking decide he knew better than me?!"

"He heard her cry." Daen said pathetically.

She snarled, and then curled up on Arina's stomach. "She has lots to cry about. Now she has more, because the humans will kill the Daen for this. Might kill Toofy, too, if they think she helped."

He crouched, and let out a small miaow, looking intently at her handmaiden. "What's wrong with her?"

"She offered her soul for Toofy's." She whispered, sniffling and fighting back tears. "They rejected it, and she rejected their rejection."

He raised his eyes to hers in disbelief, "Wha...? That is not possible, Toofy. No one can say no to a god. Daen has fought a long time, with much magic. He has spoken with gods, walked with them. He shat himself nearly every time. He could not reject them."

"She did." Toofy said firmly, "She is stronger than the Daen. She is Toofy's Arina. No one like her. Not in whole world."

His ears flicked towards the door, eyes glowing briefly as he tossed up a ward to seal it. He turned his attention back, "She is something new. As important as the Toofy. He must do something horrible."

"The Daen will pretend to attack the Toofy." She said with understanding, "The humans will kill him."

"They will not. He will escape." The male neko said confidently, "He will stay nearby. He will do whatever he must, for the Toofy. Her kittens must be protected."

"She doesn't want kittens!" She snapped.

He shrugged and smiled, "Yet."

She rolled her golden eyes, and eased off her handmaiden. Standing and sighing, "Hit her."

Daen released his ward and launched himself at her.

Toofy let out a howl as he knocked her to the ground, at the same time as the door flew open. She scratched at him wildly, and then screamed as she felt him briefly bite her neck.

Bastard.

Then he was gone, out and through the window with an explosion of glass.

She sat up, pinning a hand to her bleeding neck and glaring at where he had been. The fucker had just tried to claim her as his. Issued her a challenge to let him be her mate.

He knew about her Sai, and still... Bastard!

"Lady Twenty Four!" One of the guards that had broken in said urgently, kneeling beside her and ripping his shirt to wrap her still-bleeding neck.