Toofy Ch. 13

Story Info
The past begins to collide with the present.
8.3k words
4.79
6k
7

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

Toofy wanted to simply snuggle against her succugirl in the sunshine, listening to the birds overhead, but she knew that wasn't a luxury that she could indulge in.

The tail had been a surprise, and after having nothing animate down there for so long, it had completely addled her mind. She still preferred her master's dick, but she could appreciate both.

Saia had confessed her love to her.

That made the catgirl feel all kinds of guilty. She had originally planned to use and discard the woman. That wasn't exactly an option anymore. She had to protect her.

Judging by the fact her own guard escort had attacked her, she had a feeling that the emperor was going to be quite incensed when he discovered that Toofy had survived.

He would take it out on Saia and Arina.

"Little Saia needs to smuggle Arina out of the city." She said glumly, still not wanting to end their embrace. "She isn't safe, there. Not anymore."

The assassin nodded, "Mmm. What about you? You clearly aren't coming back with me."

"She needs to pursue another angle." Toofy said with a frown, "She thinks she should play the part of ignorance, for a while longer. See if a trail to something useful can't be found."

"You know who attacked you." Saia rolled her red eyes.

Toofy shrugged, "Does Saia know any weaknesses? Any way to get to him, and prove he's done wrong?"

"No."

The catgirl nodded firmly, "Exactly. These idiots who come for Toofy, someone has to pay them. So she needs to find out who, and follow that. Need evidence or witnesses before she can turn the ministers against their emperor."

"If he paid them either off the books, or from the treasury, both would be handy information to his little council of ministers." Saia agreed, "Best would be if it was gold he wasn't supposed to have, though. Embezzling would go down badly."

She shook her head, "Best would be counterfeit. If emperor is found to be damaging the economy, then his ministers will act. Otherwise... Well, Toofy is just a neko. Not human. Hurting her doesn't count for anything."

"You make powerful enemies, mistress." Saia said resentfully.

She giggled, "Toofy is going to be empress, one day. Does the Saia want to run away, now? She could. No one would stop her."

The succugirl sighed heavily, "I wish I could. But I can't. Especially not with the slave collar."

"Oh." Toofy sat up and turned. She licked a finger and held it up to get the direction of the wind, and then she let out a little growl and slashed a symbol in the air.

A moment later, there was a crack and Saia screamed in terror as the light flashed, before her voice was covered up by a cacophony of sound.

Toofy blinked and pawed at the ash on the ground for a moment, before rubbing at one of her delicate ears. She pouted, "Thunder is loud."

"Did... Did you just hit me with a fucking lightning bolt!?" Saia glared at her, shaking with rage.

The catgirl tapped at her ear again, "Mmm. Loud."

Saia stood up and grabbed her by both ears, glaring at her, "You fucking hit me with lightning!"

"No. Toofy hit the collar. Which is now broken. Saia is free." She said, flicking the crack in the silver object.

The succubus glared, "I don't think that's how you're supposed to break a slaving collar's spell."

"Probably not. Still works." Toofy smiled in amusement, "Proper spell is secret of secrets. Nobody allowed to know. Too many slaves know magic. Because we're all fucking slaves."

Saia smiled slowly, "Do you want to become empress, because you hate that our kinds are looked down on?"

"Mmm."

The succubus sighed, "Won't humans hate you for the same reason?"

"It will be hard." She agreed, "But Toofy won't let anyone be slave anymore. Not stupid human, not ugly orc. If anyone is slave, then bad things must happen. Hatred must happen. Free has to happen."

Saia made a face, "I don't like that idea, much, I have to say."

"Toofy knows how to make it up to her."

The assassin raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yu is a lord. He is not minister, but he has influence. Pushes the emperor towards being sneaky, and not being a bastard." Toofy said slowly, "Emperor needs to be shown to be cruel. No more assassins. People see him as he is, rather than fearing him for what he might do."

Saia's eyes brightened, "Please tell me."

"It is time to kill the fucker." Toofy smiled lopsidedly, "And she has already set the stage for it. The way he dies has to be secret. Not to us, but an open secret. It has to be... Embarrassing."

The succugirl cocked her head, "Not following, mistress. How are we supposed to do this?"

"Lady Efina, and her dark little secret." Toofy half-whispered, "She is a worshipper of -"

"Dark magic. Forbidden magic." Saia shrugged, "Already know that much."

She snarled, "Then shut up and know more."

The succubus held up her hands, "I'm listening."

"Behind the idol, beneath the trapdoor, and behind the bookcase, Saia will find a room full of evil magic. One of the books will smell different to the others. Make Saia wanna throw up." Toofy instructed.

The woman nodded.

The catgirl took a deep breath, "Inside fucking evil book, is bad spell. Make teasing death look like a child trying say a curseword. Saia... Will steal it. Spell page has this symbol on the top right corner."

She scratched the symbol quickly in the dirt, and looked up to make sure her assassin was following, "Once Saia has fucking fuckshit bad spell, she will put it in the papers on Yu's desk. Then she will sit back and wait."

The succugirl frowned, "That's it?"

"Make sure not to memorise any part of spell. It'll eat at Saia's soul." She said as an afterthought.

Saia laughed nervously, "Noted. What happens next? What will I be waiting for?"

"The Efina to lose her shit." Toofy smirked, "She will find spell missing. She will then find spell. She will think that he took it because he stupid drunk. She will take him in front of the emperor, and label him as traitor. Demand he be executed. Because spells eats at soul. Takes over. No one who reads it is safe."

The succubus swallowed, "Okay... That all sounds bad. How does this turn into an open secret for why Yu dies?"

"Emperor can't execute head of temple for bad magic. Then people think temple only do bad magic, worship wrong gods." Toofy shrugged, "He will make up a reason for Yu's execution. He will also have someone try and purify Yu's soul before he dies."

Saia perked up, "They're going to torture him to death?"

"Mmm. Just like Toofy promised."

The succubus frowned, "You could have pulled this off at any time. Why did you make me wait for it?"

"Had to wait for Efina to become paranoid." Toofy replied tiredly, "Had to wait for Yu's drinking to make the two hate each other. Buying Little Saia from Yu made it happen, but it takes time."

The woman laughed and shook her head, "Without me around to abuse, he got worse. Started acting out. You had to steal his favourite thing to finally tip the balance of his drinking too far to one side."

"Toofy also paid him in wine. Very publicly. Made people think even less of him, which made him drink more." She smiled happily.

The succugirl shivered, "You pluck one or two threads, and an entire tapestry falls apart. It is disturbing to me, mistress, how easily you find those particular threads that are needed."

"Toofy studied beneath Efina for years. Finding out how to hurt her, and the Yu, took her a very long time." She replied, "But the beatings made her very determined."

Saia winced, "Does that mean you plan to kill Lady Efina, one day?"

"Ally first. Sacrifice later." Toofy shook her head, "Efina hates the humans. Even more than Toofy does. That's why she studies bad magic, lets it creep into her soul. She hates that humans think they're better than us. Toofy will use it. And then Toofy will kill her."

The succubus smiled sadly, "The path to empress will be one of bloodshed, won't it?"

"Prefer it when she can just have sex." Toofy shrugged, "She didn't need to kill her Saia, did she? Lady Castelle didn't have to die, either. Many ways to do things."

Saia gave a small laugh, and then her face fell, "You know that... Lord Sai... Will see you and I as you cheating on him, don't you? Your true love."

"Toofy isn't giving up Little Saia." She said firmly, "She admits, she did not expect to get a tail in her snatch. She was keeping that for her master, so she is a little guilty."

"Oh."

She quickly kissed the woman, purring deeply, "She doesn't regret. Just guilt."

The succubus' forked tongue briefly flickered through the air, "Is that why you're sending me away?"

"Arina is more important than Toofy, or her dreams. Saia has to keep her safe, no matter what." The catgirl said fiercely, "Toofy loves her Little Saia, wants her safe... If she has to kill herself to protect the Arina, then she mustn't hesitate."

Saia frowned, "What do you mean by that? She's a human servant. Do you love her more than me?"

Golden eyes rolled. "Jealousy looks like ugly cape on the Saia. Arina is... Something Toofy didn't plan for. Couldn't plan for. If anyone else learns what Toofy knows, entire empire would hunt her down and kill her."

"Love me enough to tell me?"

She growled crossly, her golden eyes dimming and beginning to fill with black flakes, "I love you enough to never tell you."

"Sorry." Saia swallowed nervously in the face of her quiet anger.

Toofy brightened, and kissed her cheek. "Little Saia has a lord to kill. Who hurt her. Focus on the good things, and Toofy will take care of the nightmares."

The succubus took her in her arms for a final and lingering kiss. Her playful tail wrapping around the neko's thigh as they embraced for the last time.

As Toofy watched her leave, she sniffled. Whispering to Daen, "She's never going to see her again."

"What makes her so certain?" He asked respectfully.

She turned around, and rubbed at the tears on her cheeks, "Because Toofy hasn't changed anything. Everything is happening the way that she knew it would."

He gave her a sympathetic purr, and then waved at the bodies, "He found the tracks of a survivor. Do we hunt?"

She gave a single firm nod.

---

The survivors had burned the buildings as they fled, trying to slow down the draug as they hunted them down. It left the dead lying beneath a handspan deep pile of ash.

Trician crawled through it, checking body after body as she searched for the cold corpse of her love. She wept openly as she moved through the open air graveyard.

The sun had returned soon after the last of the draug had shambled on from this dead place. Soon after that... Her sight of the stars returned to her.

Her destiny was fixed, as ever.

She was fated to cross paths with the goddess of mischief, her goddess, and the two of them would be inseparable. The fate of one would be the fate of them all.

Yet, as confusing as it was, this was the future, not the past. She had crossed paths with her goddess many times, but it was never the time that she saw coming.

Destiny was still waiting for her, unchanged.

She was even still bound up with the human abomination, who she hadn't seen since before the goddess had taken her tongue and ordered her into hiding.

Trician's thoughts were interrupted as she found the onokentaura. Kaleid was lying in three different places, torn apart violently by those he had fought.

He had died, still fighting. Bloodied claw marks on the ground showing him dragging himself, and his spilled intestines, so that he could attack his enemies.

The elf tried to howl, but could only emit a pathetic rasping noise into the air.

Her ears and head were thrown backwards, her teeth trying to chatter, as she raised her hands to the heavens in her grief. Crying out from the deepest depths of her soul.

Begging the stars to align, to show her that this was but a horrible dream. A nightmare vision thrust down on her to teach her the errors of her ways, to force her to change the future.

The gods were silent.

Trician fell forward, burying her head into his cold and silent chest. Weeping tears that matted his chest hair, as she cursed her own broken destiny.

She would have given up the stars, the future of the entire world, if it meant that she could have him back.

She should never have had him in the first place.

When she had attempted to kill Astadia, Trician had been attacked by the man. He was a royal guard, at the time. His blade true and swift, but she was faster.

Kaleid had managed to corner her, about to kill her, when she tried to cast a spell of silence. He reflected it back on her, and she reflected it in turn on him.

When the spell rebounded, shattering both their defences, her addled mind reached out to cast a desperate spell to bind the man. Force him to submit to her.

Trician had enslaved him in that moment, and regretted it ever since.

Yet, she had a choice, in that very same moment.

She could have abandoned him, left him to die in the building that was about to explode into flames and chaos.

If she had done that, and sought out Astadia, then she would not have failed to kill her. Trician would have become the next empress of the Golden Mountain, serving the whims of her goddess.

Instead, she was kneeling in the ash, weeping for a dead slave.

Her goddess demanded her madness, her grief.

Trician stood up, shaking and stretched out both her hands. There was a rumbling hesitation, before the earth opened up and embraced Kaleid's body. Small stones rising out of the muck to mark where he had fallen in a swirling symbol of a saint.

If madness was what was required of her, then madness was what she would give.

The soulless had stolen from her, taken a life and destiny that was forbidden to her, and Trician hated them for it.

She could no longer care if she lived or died.

No longer care to use only the spells that would not burn this world down around her ears. She saw nothing through her eyes that was worthy of being preserved.

The elf began to dance, a strange and erratic sight.

This was not the graceful movements of her kind, but something foreign. Jerking and hesitating as if multiple souls were competing for the control of her body.

If her fate was enslaved to one abomination, then the company she would choose to keep would be another.

The sound of objects sliding through the dirt and ash began to sound as the elf continued to dance. Grinding and creeping, little noises far in the background.

A gentle voice began to be heard on the wind, as if the elf was somehow managing to sing without her tongue.

The words of the song were impossible to grasp. Sitting right at the edge of the listener's conscious, but refusing to be interpreted. They were sweet and mild, but with chilling undertones.

A song of loss, a song of grief.

A song of despair.

The dead horrors left by the flames began to crawl into sight of the elf. Broken and mangled corpses surrounding her in a circle as she continued to spin and twirl in the ash.

The voice of the song was joined by those now surrounding her. Mingling and crying out in the self-same grief that clung to her desperate heart.

Soulless imitations of her shattered centre.

The ash around her began to stir and shift, gathering into a pile in front of where the elf danced. Lifting up slowly as it took the shape and forms of something with a familiar geometry.

Limbs of a creature standing on two feet. Legs and arms, and even a head, though the rest of it was still too ill-defined to be called anything at all.

The dead surrounding the two of them sang louder, until their voices were not a song, but a screeching and unbalanced cacophony of horrors.

Trician ended her dance, sweat running down her back, and she sneered. The woman lifted up her hand to her own mouth, and bit it until she bled.

She held out her hand, cupping the red liquid in it.

The strange ashen figure leaned down, slurping from the pool hungrily. As it did, it began to collapse and fall apart. What little solidity it had vanishing in the act.

Trician tore a strip from her shirt and bandaged her injury roughly.

She kicked at the dust pile on the ground, glaring.

The sounds around her stopped, and every single corpse she had dragged into the area with her magic became like the pile. Just ash, disappearing on the winds.

Her chest still heaved from her exertions, sweat pooling uncomfortably beneath her breasts. She lifted at them, scratching, as she waited for the evil she had wrought to take shape.

A voice whispered behind her, "Now, this is fascinating."

She shivered, and dared not turn to face the voice that spoke.

A firm hand grasped her shoulder, "You're aware, I suppose, that you need my permission to do this? That I don't generally let people fuck with my shit."

She winced and gave a hesitant nod.

"Too bad the fox took your tongue. I'd steal a kiss, if I could. Take you back with me, soul and all. Consume you when I feel like it. Swallow up your worthless little spirit." The voice dripped with hatred.

Trician squeezed her eyes shut, terrified.

"Yet, your fate is set by the fox." The voice said regretfully, "She guides you, and you obey. Your future... I will allow you to flaunt my dominion, on a singular condition, you bitch of an elf."

She cringed.

"You are bound to one. A creature that is as fascinating as it is rebellious. When you meet her, you will know her. When that happens... Remind her... That her soul belongs to me." The voice said angrily, "Remind her... I collect on all debts."

The hand trailed down, leaving her shoulder, and the presence faded away.

---

Meerakeilian grunted as she felt him enter her from behind, distracting her from the art she was working on. She puffed white smoke happily as he began to pay tribute to her beauty.

She felt the adoration as his balls struck against her, thrusting hungrily into her depths. She moaned for him, repaying him for showing her the proper respect.

She was now favoured over all the other concubines. Even favoured above the woman called empress, who served as his wife.

The salamander enjoyed these brief moments of power that she was being granted. Enjoyed his attentions, even knowing that he was intending to use her.

He showed her every ounce of respect as he plumbed her depths, being guided by her hand as to what was allowable, and what was forgivable.

If a child was not a threat to her, she would have enjoyed the feeling of carrying his egg to term.

Yet, for now, she wasn't going to let his seed fertilise her.

She growled for him, wanting to feel him give it to her. Grant her that act of personal worship, as she became the embodiment of ecstasy for him.

Her mucous spilled over the edges of her entrance as he continued to give her all the pleasure that could be had. Fucking her, as the only man who had ever fucked her.

She could feel the trembling in her tail, as she tried to keep it out of his way. The muscles beginning to tighten as she ever so slowly approached a climax he was racing far ahead to.

She firmed her stance, clamping herself down around him. Claws pushing through her soft leather boots and biting into the ground.

This time, she would not allow him to leave her unsatisfied.

His hands on her hips tightened, as his thrusting began to slow, pushing deeper inside her. She could feel him trying to resist it, give her the time she needed.

The emperor obeying her silent command.

She gasped loudly, twisting black and white smoke emerging from her mouth and nostrils. Her deep black eyes shuddered and rolled as she lost her focus on the world.

She could feel him swelling up deep inside her tight channel, as she spasmed around him. Massaging him in rippling waves as she cried out from the first orgasm gifted to her by another.

shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers