Toofy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

"You told me you didn't mean to kiss, Tai!" Eratigan exclaimed.

Toofy rolled her golden eyes in amusement, "No... She meant to fuck him, but Eratigan noticed too quickly. She was trying to steal his magic, witch. Not his heart. You can keep that. She just wanted his power."

"You saw all of Time." Eratigan pouted, "Is that why you agreed to be owned by a human lord?"

"He would love her." She whispered and smiled sadly, "Toofy knew that the Sai would treat her right. She doesn't remember everything she saw. Time is ever changing. But she knew that the Sai would always love her. So she loved him."

The witch nodded slowly, "Mmm. You two do make a cute couple, even if you're going to be so mad at him. I mean, he did fuck the shit out of Khild. And Tammy... Yeah, you really hate Tammy."

Toofy's head jerked, and she glared, "What did you just say, witch?"

"Khild and Tammy. Sai's fucking them. Don't you remember? Oh, right. Hasn't happened yet." The witch cringed, "Eh... Do you remember seeing that it might happen?"

"No. No, Toofy does not. She only remembers becoming empress and breaking the curse." She growled angrily, as hot tears threatened to burst free. "The Sai is cheating on her? Now? With an orcgirl and... Whatever Tammy is."

"She's a kitsune." Eratigan looked down and whispered.

"A godsdamned motherfucking fox!?" Toofy screamed at the top of her voice.

Eratigan swallowed, "Tammy saved Arina, for you. Brought her back from the brink. You owe her. And... I screwed up. I wasn't supposed to tell you any of this. They're going to be so pissed at me. What is it about you that makes me break the rules?"

"You love me, you stupid bitch." Toofy muttered angrily.

"Mmm."

The cat pulled a tuft of fur out of one of her ears and kicked the bench in front of her, sniffling. "Sai is cheating on her. The Sai is... Sai... Why would... Her Sai..."

"He loves you." Eratigan tried to make up for it.

Toofy shook her head, ripping at her fur, "It isn't fair! She tried. Toofy really tried not to do anything, and she was feeling so guilty about Saia's tail and... A godsdamned fucking fox?"

The witch kissed at her ear gently, "Hey. Hey, now. You're still my precious little kitten. I didn't raise you, and protect you, to let you sit there and hurt yourself. If Sai is stupid enough to hurt you, he isn't worth you."

"Sorry, mother." Toofy sniffled.

Daen fell off his chair in shock.

She smiled in amusement at him, and wiped at her tears, "What? Did you think that Toofy just sprouted from a cabbage? No kitten could keep herself safe, by herself. Too little, too weak."

Mia puffed a little white smoke, "This one... She came to temple?"

"Sometimes." Toofy nodded, "Her favourite food is firestones. That is why Toofy stole them. To give to her mummy as a present."

"She isn't neko. You not neko, bad eyes." Mia said slowly, "Half neko?"

"Adopted." Eratigan explained and shook her head. She smiled and pissed off Toofy by patting her head gently. "This is my sweet little daughter. Purebred neko. Her parents... Um... Death did something to them. Something I don't understand. But it made her sad, so I made her happy."

Toofy rolled her eyes, "They died, mother. How long is it going to be? You've been trying to understand idea of death for a thousand years!"

Eratigan shrugged, confused, "Sorry?"

"No." She sighed heavily, and the light left her golden eyes, "Toofy is sorry. She's... Tired. So tired. Her arm got broken. Hurts. She just wants to sleep. And she doesn't want to fuck stupid racist elf."

The witch glanced over, "Oh, don't be too angry at her. She was expecting a kitsune. And her boyfriend just... What was the word again? He did that thing. The... Not being... Thing. Died."

"She smells like a god."

Eratigan nodded, "Mmm. Goddess of mischief. She's a kitsune, did you know? Also crazy in love with you. I tried to tell her that you don't like foxgirls, but gods never listen."

"Why did you tell her that Toofy was going to sleep with her? She doesn't like the elf." She said pouting, "She likes her Sai, even if he is a cheating bastard. Who deserves to have his dick cut off. With teeth. Slowly."

The witch shrugged, "Tai told me. Said that Trician was going to fuck your brains out. I know you have a tough time of things, Toofy. My precious little Twenty Four. So, when I heard she might make you feel happy... I got excited. Did I do... What's the word?"

"Bad. The word is bad." She tightened her jaw, "Yes. Yes, you did. Toofy only wants her Sai. And her Arina. And her Little Saia... And... Arina is lost in void. And Saia is sentenced to death. And Sai is fucking cheater. So now Toofy just wants to cry."

Eratigan hugged her tighter, letting the catgirl's head fall into her chest. "Hey, hey. Sshhh. It's going to be okay, kitten. It will always be okay. You're going to become the empress, and the entire world will bow down to you. That's your fate."

"Fuck fate. Fuck it with honeycomb and angry swarms of bees." Toofy sniffled. "She just wants her Sai."

"Arina is awake. She's safe." Eratigan assured her, and patting her head between her ears. "Tammy pulled her right out of the void. She was mean about it, but she did it."

"Little Saia gonna die." Toofy cried.

Her adoptive and air-headed mother kissed her head gently, "No, she's not. Your little succugirl hasn't listened to Fate in a very long time. You did that to her. All the Fates are scared to touch what belongs to my daughter."

Toofy sniffled, "Just 'cause her stepfather is Time?"

"Mmm. Exactly." Eratigan said, "I mean, Tai wouldn't dare to actually help you. And he is probably going to be punished because I'm even talking to you, but you are the one person in all of the world who has no destiny, kitten. You make your own path."

She smiled sadly, "Sometimes, Toofy wishes that she was a normal girl. Normal neko things."

"You are." Eratigan disagreed, "Every kitten wants to own the world. It is the neko way. Own it, or break it."

"Toofy only wants to curl up in a little box."

The witch sighed, "Sai's broken your heart. I would take you to him, but I am already in so much trouble. So very much. And last time they wouldn't let me fuck Tai for two decades. Not until you were all grown up. And your mother has needs."

"Toofy may be temple girl, but she doesn't want to hear about mummy's needs." She said hastily, knowing that her mother didn't have any kind of mental filter at all.

"You have needs, as well. And isn't Trician beautiful? She also communes with her goddess through sex. She needs you, or she can't see Missy." Eratigan whispered.

"No." Toofy said petulantly.

The witch sighed, "At least let her borrow your dragongirl. Also, I can't believe you're finally made up with Mia! The two of you are gorgeous together."

"Toofy tortured her, mother. Not slept with her. She still hates her. Both hate each other."

"Oh." Eratigan said lightly, without the slightest bit of comprehension what anything the neko had just said, meant. All she understood was that her daughter wasn't sleeping with the dragon.

"Is the Toofy the daughter of a goddess?" Daen asked carefully.

Toofy giggled, "No. Stepdad is god, yes, but he didn't give her any magic. Also doesn't think of her as daughter. Eratigan isn't a goddess, either. She's just a witch who twists reality because she can't comprehend it. She's an anomaly. Not even a demigod."

Eratigan cuddled her, "I need to go, soon. I was only supposed to introduce you to the elf. I was a bit late because Tai was... You told me not to tell you. But I couldn't resist hugging you."

"She misses you, sometimes." The neko whispered, "Hates that Toofy can't remember you, when you're gone. That the curse makes Toofy forget you ever existed, when you don't show yourself."

"I don't know what that means." Eratigan said sadly, "But... I will always do what I can, for you. I show myself to you, more often than I'm even allowed. I love it when I get to hold you."

Toofy cried some more, nuzzling into her chest, "Want you to stay. Always want you to stay. Want it."

"I know. Me too. But... I can't." Eratigan whispered, and kissed the top of the neko's head. "I love you, little kitten."

There was a brief moment, and then Toofy frowned, rubbing at her cheeks. She blinked and looked around, frowning. She wasn't sure why she was crying.

Then she remembered that she knew that Sai had cheated on her. With a kitsune, of all things.

Sometimes, she hated the way she had flashes of truth. Knowing things that were happening. She was never wrong, when she knew them, even if she didn't know how she knew them.

Like knowing she was going to sleep with the gross elf, soon.

She turned back to her meal, and then paused, and looked down at her arm. She shifted it a little, and then removed her sling, dragging off the bandages.

The arm still looked frail, but all the bones had healed and were in the right places. She rewrapped it, as much as she could, and then turned and growled at her new handmaiden.

Mia assisted, grudgingly.

She looked up at the doctor, "Toofy takes it back. He knows more than lesser alchemy. Arm is set properly."

"That... Was not me, your ladyship." He shook his head, "That was our guardian. You were just speaking to her. She must have healed you, during."

Toofy raised an eyebrow, "She doesn't remember guardian. Is everyone in this stupid town as insane as the elf?"

Daen coughed, "He remembers guardian. A witch. Toofy said that she was cursed, not allowed to remember. Eratigan the Undying."

"Eerie the who?" Toofy cocked her head.

---

Trician screamed and punched at the wall. Tyre's hand caught hers, preventing her from damaging the thin and cheap structure. He didn't look at her, but she could feel the judgement.

"She called me insane, abomination!" She snapped, "That bitch... She can't be the fucking bitch that the goddess wants me to serve! Can't be! She's a fucking neko!"

He rolled his green eyes, and sat down on the end of the bed, "Is this why you asked me to join you? You need to vent? Or do you want to use me?"

"Use you." She growled and kicked at the ground, "It isn't going to work, though. I'm too fucking angry. That stupid cunt, that Kal died for, wants nothing to do with me."

"Keep cussing her out. It'll make you feel so much better." The human said sarcastically.

Her ears pulled back and hissed, "It does."

He shrugged and dropped back onto the bed with a yawn. "Madame Sai is as enigmatic as ever. She turned up with a neko that I hunted down, personally. A bastard serial killer. And a red salamander. She called you racist, and then raged about a kitsune."

"You hunted down?" Trician said in shock, and then felt a trickling of fear. "He has to have smelled you. Will he attack?"

Tyre shrugged, "No idea. From what I overheard, Madame Sai is attempting to keep him on a short leash... But he is still a murdering fucker. He was tracking and killing humans with magic. Stealing it, by black magic."

"The rite involving eating a heart." Trician said quietly, "The one who consumed the hearts, but has none, themselves. Oh, shit. He's part of the prophecy. He's going to try and kill her. She's injured."

The human leaned up on his elbows, "How do we protect her, without triggering your prophecy? You might hate her, but Lord Sai will never forgive me if I don't try."

"The prophecy was long and rambling. Mostly a rant at how I'd fucked everything up, so I don't remember it all." Trician admitted, "What I do remember... The one who protects the spirit of mischief, is the one for whom the crown is heavy."

"You're technically a princess. Or were."

Trician laughed, "Exactly. So it won't be me. It's a prophecy from a goddess who loves fucking with people. Has to be someone else."

"She'd also know that you'd think that. So, she might fuck with you by telling the truth." Tyre pointed out.

The elf sighed and sat down beside him, glumly putting her chin in her hands. "This isn't what I expected. I saw my destiny, so clearly. A shining light... I never expected to be... Rejected."

"I don't think I've actually heard of Madame Sai rejecting anyone before. She used her toes to play with Lady Castelle at the table, during her first meeting with the woman." He chuckled.

Trician frowned, "Her salamander. The woman had a symbol carved in her cheek. It was fresh."

"A rune. I didn't recognise it." Tyre yawned again.

She smiled tightly, "I did. It is draconic. It is given by one dragon to another, when they've dominated them. A way of forcing loyalty, whether the other is willing or not. I would say your Madame Sai... Hates that woman."

"Did you see what happened to her arm? You would also hate them." Tyre shrugged it off. "But, fair enough. Twenty Four does appear to have her limits. I was just pointing out that I was surprised as you, that she rejected you."

"I need to speak to the goddess." Trician muttered, and then cringed. "But last time I tried to force that... She didn't turn up... And then she stole my tongue. Kal was killed. I... I can't do it."

He made a thoughtful and tired sound, "I thought fighting the undead was exhausting. Having that cat even tangentially back in my life is infinitely moreso. I owe Sai, so I must protect her... How is she connected to all of this? She isn't highborn. She's the descendent of a warrior mage. Resic, a Bucktooth."

"Draug. The sky going dark. The stars going out..." The elf rolled her jaw, "The fate of us all lies with someone who thinks listening to the gods is a fools errand. May the gods save us, if it is right that they do so."

"If the gods did what was right, they would kill me." Tyre said bitterly, "The gods don't care. Even when the play games with a prophetess. They don't care about any of us."

Trician fell beside him, "I suppose it wouldn't work, anyway. Using an abomination, to try and reach ecstasy and the doorway to the divine. You'd just piss her off."

"You know I am an abomination. Hate me for it." Tyre said quietly, "But this... This was done to me. I was not willing. Even now, I wish the magic could simply be taken from me."

The elf rolled onto her side, "Truly?"

"I despise my existence."

She put a gentle hand on his chest so that she could feel his heartbeat, "I am not an ordinary magic user, abomination. I could cleanse you, if that is your desire. You would lose all your magic, not just the evil, but you would be free. Your soul could soar."

"I must protect Madame Sai. You've already told me that she is in danger." He shook his head, "I owe her master, my master. It is not a debt that can ever be repaid. My soul is forfeit."

"Is that all you think about? Your obligation to the House of Sai?" She prodded.

He shook his head, "I also dream of a certain succubus. Waiting for me. We toyed with each other... She made me swear to return to her, and to bed her before speaking with her. She is... Violent... Beautiful... I believe she would be upset if I were to perform a sex ritual with a prophetess."

"You have not spoke of her, before." Trician said curiously.

Tyre smiled sadly, "No. I protect what I care about. I care deeply for Elia, even if I cannot say why. At first it was professional curiosity. And then a competition of sorts. I don't know when it became more."

"Elia... That's not a succuban name." The elf said sadly, "Another orphan of the temple, I take it?"

"An assassin of the temple. She revelled in her work. A master of mirage, of charms. She could take a peek inside your head and see the deepest desire of your heart, even if she didn't full understand it."

Trician snuggled in closer to him, "She sounds interesting. A woman who might well have been designed for you."

"I am little more than a hobby, for her." He disagreed, "I told you that I had not seen Madame Sai reject anyone. Elia and Lady Twenty Four were regularly in each other's arms. Elia... Loves her mistress. Fully, and completely. I am simply entertainment."

"A neko... Bedding a succubus... And a human..." Trician struggled not to puke at the thoughts filling her head.

He looked at her in confusion, "Didn't you bed an onokentaura? You're an elf. What right do you have to judge her?"

"It isn't the cross-species I have a problem with. It's that she's a fucking slut. That's what nekos do. They fuck everyone, anything, without regard for loyalty. She betrays your master brazenly."

Tyre let out a long sigh, "Perhaps. I believe Lord Sai approved of certain dalliances. His mistress is just a mistress, not a bride. They are both expected to share each other."

"Kill the fucking Daen!" An angry voice ripped through the air, breaking their reverie.

---

"Sssh. Be doin' on da quiet." A voice hissed in the shadows of the tent.

A rumbling thunder that was as gentle as a cavalry charge came back, "I am You're the noisy beast. No screaming."

Sai wondered curiously if his stalker and new mistress were attempting to play with each other in the dark. He didn't mind the thought, anything he could potentially use to control the fox would be worth it.

Tamamo de Mae.

Why she had done what she had done, was a mystery to Sai. He didn't know that part of the story, and judging by the emperor's response, nobody but that green-eyed bastard ever would.

What she had done, was body jump into one of the emperor's ministers. Lord Vanhern. Then, she had waited until a debate about new taxes was in full boring swing before she leaped back out of the man, as if he was just a box.

She had destroyed half the palace in her attempts to kill the emperor, the two of them fighting with magic, claw and blade.

In the end, nobody really knew what happened.

The emperor had claimed that he had killed her, and then ordered the genocide of the entire species so that kitsune magic could never again be the tool of an assassin.

It was overblown, overreactive, but it wasn't out of line with the way the man generally acted.

Sai had been surprised to learn that Tammy had somehow survived the encounter.

Now, he was determined to have her as his weapon against the emperor. Even if Toofy ended up hating him for it, Tammy was the best shot his neko had at becoming empress.

He had sworn to give her the world, and this was the best he could do.

Sai's opinion of what they were doing took a radical turn, as he felt something slink beneath the bottom edge of his bedsheet. Too lithe to be the orc.

Was the vixen really about to try something with him?

He knew that she was determined to absolutely piss off Toofy, if he didn't really understand why exactly. Was it really just the usual racist garbage between kitsune and neko?

Her light fingers were so delicate he only realised his pants were shifting when they were far enough down that he could feel her hot breath against his privates.

Just how far was she willing to go, if he didn't wake up?

Sai opened his eyes, seeing into the dark, with his green glowing eyes. Looking directly into eyes just like his. He saw Khild smirking, and she put a finger to her lips.

He bit his cheek as he felt Tammy suddenly lick the underside of his dick. It was rough, but it wasn't remotely pleasant, like Toofy's.

The tongue was covered in spines that pricked at him, plucking painfully at his skin as it dragged along the full length.

Sai grabbed his sheet and tossed it back to reveal twin orange eyes. He stared back at her, watching her tense and about to flee. "Ow. Don't do that. Something else, sure, but not that."

The foxwoman made a small keening noise, and Sai nodded to Khild, who immediately grabbed the woman's tail. The orc chuckled, "He's not sending away. No run."

Sai leaned up on his elbows, "If you wanted to toy with me, that wasn't the way... But you do want to toy with me, don't you? I suppose if your tongue hurts me... Mine might be acceptable for you."

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers