Tooth and Claw

Story Info
A prisoner gets her comeuppance from a domme...
8.4k words
4.47
19.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially. These stories have been public for some time, but I am slowly uploading my back catalogue of stories currently.

*****

Tooth and Claw

Snarling furiously as pain rocketed through her back from its rude contact with the linoleum, the scraggy lioness lay prostate, circled by a rowdy ring of teenage furs who jeered wildly, baying for blood like a pack of hyenas. Pinning her down was a tall liger femfur, bursting with muscle with faint, dark stripes delicately patterning her tawny hide, her pale belly adding a touch of exotic grace to her appearance. But she was far from delicate as she traced her sharp claws over the lioness' cheek, cutting a thin line of blood into her fur and baring her jaws at an unworthy opponent. Oh, she would provide a show for them all right. In the juvenile detention centre, cat fights of the literal kind were a well-acknowledged entertainment for all.

"It's Ushi, you whore," the liger hissed, bringing her unsheathed claws up as if to strike the lioness again, licking her lips at the delicious flinch the action prompted. "I think you need to be taught a lesson before I say goodbye for good, don't you agree?"

"You couldn't teach me anything," the struggling lioness spat, futilely yowling and writhing to shift Ushi's larger bulk.

"Watch me," Ushi smirked, rending her victim's plain, grey shirt down the middle with one swipe.

The lioness had barely a brief pause in which to struggle before Ushi ripped a hole in the fabric covering her crotch, delving her fingers into the gap and sliding them past the nondescript panties, which revealed little to nothing, to finger the lesser feline's cunt lewdly. Groaning deep in her throat from a burning humiliation, the lioness panted and shivered, wriggling feebly under Ushi's strong paws, though she was permitted no such escape. Ripping off her own tan trousers so her lower half was completely bare - Ushi had deigned to follow institution rules by wearing underwear - the liger sneered cruelly. The lioness just quailed and gulped loudly, praying that someone would step in, that her abuse would go no further. There were people who could help. Where were the institution guards? They were meant to stop this sort of thing!

Ushi lunged forward to straddle her victim's head, grinding her bare, moistening crotch into the lioness' nose with a ragged purr of vicious delight. When she fought to turn her head away, pretend this wasn't happening and resist long enough for the guards to step in, Ushi growled threateningly, letting her know how much worse the situation would become if she did not accept her fate.

"Lick, bitch," Ushi hissed, raking her claws over the lioness' elegant muzzle. "Unless you want a row of pretty little scars down these cheeks. You'd go nowhere then. You're going nowhere."

Losing the will to resist with Ushi's intoxicating musk flooding her nostrils, the lioness reluctantly lapped at the liger's swollen cunt lips, hating the taste but fearing what would happen if she did not continue. Her questing tongue quickly found Ushi's clit when the liger snorted disapprovingly, licking and sucking furiously in the hope that she would not be marred further from this incident, though she had yet to know how long the mental scars would persist. She was mortified to discover that the fur of her cheeks were damp with a flood of tears.

"You see, darling," Ushi drawled languidly, rubbing her crotch harder against the lioness' tearful muzzle. "I'm untouchable now, at eighteen today. Sure, I'll get a warning for this but you'll never see me again. But everyone here will remember. I hope they use you as their personal cunt-licker for a good, long time!"

Groaning in defeat, the lioness closed her eyes tightly, trying to block out the lewd catcalls of those surrounding them, making her public humiliation all the more perverse as the dampness between her thighs, forced apart, became more prominent, the heady scent lingering in the air. She found it difficult to breathe with her muzzle forced against the impossibly large - really, what chance did she ever have against her? She was such an idiot! - liger's sex, pushed and prodded to lick harder and faster, even across her tail hole when Ushi decided that just a cunt licking was not degrading enough. Her world had narrowed to consist only of what lay between the muscled thighs of the liger, who panted heavily, advancing closer and closer to a climax that the lioness was loathe to give.

"All right, that's enough! Break it up. Liger! On your feet, now! Get up!"

"But I'm not - fuck off! Let me go!" Ushi snarled at the Doberman guard who yanked her unceremoniously to her feet. He only glared and tossed her clothes back to her, others dragging the lioness away quickly, out of her sight.

Damn it...

"Get your clothes back on," he ordered brusquely. This instruction, at least, the liger was quick to comply with, expecting to be escorted to the outbound office, which she had been heading towards when waylaid by that oh-so-convenient liger. She was on her way out, after all - they could do nothing. She was shocked to find her arms grabbed by two more guards instead, who carted her bodily from the room and from the disappointed, dispersing crowd.

"What the fuck?" Ushi yowled furiously, her body shaking on the edge of her forsaken climax. "Where the hell are you taken me? I was about to get out! I'm eighteen! You can't do this to me!"

Not surprisingly, they did not deign to answer, instead tightening their grip so that her flailing claws had less opportunity to score gouges in their clothes and fur. Livid with explosive rage that they were not paying attention to her perfectly 'just and fair' demands, Ushi snapped at the restraining paws, sinking her fangs deeply into one guard's hand; he swore and she almost escaped before another two came forward to forcibly restrain her.

"Should have got some chains for this one," one muttered under his breath. "Only thing that will hold them when the bitches are this wild."

Dragging the liger kicking and screaming like an untamed feral, the Doberman guards eventually managed to reach their destination: a small, enclosed office that was only accessible after entering a specific code into the panel next to the door. A petite, crimson dragoness clad in a prim, grey suit sat at the desk, reading her way through what looked like a stack of reports. She barely spared a glance for the screaming Ushi, who was tossed into the room, every guard being necessary to restrain her from spinning into a murderous rage; instead, she blew on her claws lightly, hastening the drying sheen of jet black nail polish, which contrasted darkly with her scales.

"All right, tell me what happened this time," the dragoness said in a bored tone, as if this sort of dire incident was everyday in her line of work.

"Well, Director, this one here had a lioness down in the canteen, had her stripped completely and -"

"Who are you?" Ushi interrupted, having thought that a standard canine was in charge of the facility. Director? Where was the old one? The small dragoness looked her up and down disdainfully, a spark of recognition lighting up her eyes.

"Oh, so this is the infamous 'liger' I've heard about," the dragoness chuckled softly, her yellow eyes narrowing wickedly. "Now, now, we mustn't forget our introductions. I am Vyrene, Director of this institution for wayward, young, female furs much like yourself. And you are Miss Nakushi McFarland - we know your name very well here. It is you who gave me the opportunity of this position. Your, ah, 'antics' proved rather too much for the previous director, so the board forced him to step down. He has a better position now."

Great, Ushi thought, trying to ignore the mental twitch that the use of her full, hated, name caused. That old dog was good for nothing anyway, stupid runt.

"Ah, yes, anyway," the guard continued as if the interruption had not taken place. "She's raped a lioness in the canteen just now, was sitting over her head when we found her in quite a...state."

"Hm, no matter, this is the perfect opportunity to test the new program," Vyrene said coolly. "She is the perfect specimen for it - just look at her file. Would you like a full list of your offences, Miss McFarland?"

"What offences?" Ushi replied loftily, carelessly swishing her tail. Opening a nearby filing cabinet, Vyrene selected with her claws a bulky file, which was bursting with paperwork.

"Let's have a select few then to enlighten you," she murmured, flicking through the pages. "Incident one, dismantling the bed frame and smashing the window in a misguided 'escape' attempt. Incident two, ripping clothing from the upper body from inmate Lee. Incident three, scarring inmate Jones with unsheathed claws across muzzle and neck. Incident four, breaking the nose of inmates, Penn, McKerney and Kozuvela, among scoring numerous cuts and bruises about their bodies, leaving them hospital bound. Need I continue?"

When Ushi remained silent, unable to form any reply to the incidents that had indeed occurred - although the other inmates had not been entirely innocent - Vyrene smirked and closed the file with a decisive snap, signalling to a free guard.

"You are very lucky, my dear," Vyrene said slowly. "You are the first to partake in the behaviour modification program for dangerous predators. You will be re-educated completely so that you may become a useful member of society. For the duration of the re-education, your civil rights will be suspended," the dragoness laughed cruelly. "Once you reach the age of twenty-one, your re-education period will be over, unless, of course, you require further educating. That could be most -"

"You can't do this to me! You can't make me a fucking slave, you whore!" Ushi screamed, writhing furiously in the steely grasp of the guards. "I'm eighteen! I'm getting out today! I have rights! Let go of me right now! I have the documents for my release!"

"Oh, not any more you don't. Guards! Secure her!"

The guards converged upon Ushi in an instant, forcing a large ball gag into her muzzle before she could scream so that her canines were rendered useless and her jaw forced painfully wide to accommodate the hard, innocent, red ball. As Ushi tried to land a kick with her powerful legs, she found them rudely yanked apart, manacles clicking ominously shut around her ankles and a lengthy bar attached between them to hold her legs apart, as if the seething liger was an ornament on display. Snarling furiously behind the gag, Ushi made a last, futile attempt to defend herself, slashing wildly at the nearest Doberman and connecting her claws with his exposed forearm, earning a very satisfying howl.

"Damn you!" Vyrene hissed. "Get her arms restrained now - tightly! And you, take yourself to the medical bay, get that cut seen to immediately. Who knows what's on her claws..."

Panting as they worked, the guards swore muttered curses under their breath, inconsiderately manhandling Ushi's paws above her head and chaining them to a ring in the ceiling that she had not noticed previously, although she wished she had noticed - and fled - in hindsight. Hindsight was a deadly thing. With her limbs manacled, if she did not choose to stand proudly with her legs spread, she would hang limply from the chains like a rag doll, straining her arms and sending shooting pains through the already aching muscles. Belatedly, Ushi wished she had not worked out in the institution gym that morning and worn her muscles into sore submission; the position she was forced into was trying for even the fittest fur.

She growled inwardly, grunting her protests and lashing her leonine tail in the typical style of an angry feline. They had no right to hold her prisoner! Ushi rocked her weight, dragging on the chains in hopes of feeling them give, although the metal held strong and she yelped at the pressure she exerted upon herself, quickly regaining her balance with a muffled yowl of disgust. Still that cursed, little dragoness watched her avidly, her sickly yellow gaze questing over the liger's body as if she were a feral predator appraising her hapless prey before striking the killing blow.

Leering, Vyrene placed a paw delicately upon a skilfully crafted leather sheath, adorned with a scene depicting a terrifying, quadruped dragon devouring an unfortunate knight, which rested casually upon the edge of the table. When she unbuckled the smooth hide to reveal the contents, the dragoness smirked, holding up a long, shining blade with the palms of her paws; the blade was polished to a deadly sheen and was many times sharper than Ushi's claws, if she had freedom to display their prowess.

"Now, you may call me Mistress," Vyrene purred, tracing a claw tip along the edge of the blade almost lovingly.

"You would be a beautiful specimen if not for your...anger," Vyrene said quietly as she brought the knife to Ushi's upper body, carefully cutting away her shirt, piece by careful piece. First the arms disappeared, sliced into pathetic shreds, then a strip around Ushi's midriff and a wicked section cut out over her breasts like a reverse modesty panel; this modesty 'panel' revealed her full breasts spilling out of the shirt, constrained solely by the standard issue, white bra.

Ushi could do nothing to stop the dragoness in her helpless state; even her tail, a useful distraction and sometimes weapon in the rough fights she got into within the institution and outside, in her gang days, quailed against her crotch in a worthless, instinctive action. If she was going to cut a hole for her breasts to show through, it was not such a far cry to suppose that she may find cause to do the same to her lower half too! Although she would not have admitted the truth to any fur, Ushi had felt the first sliver of fear enter her mind when that knife was produced. The carvings upon the sheath fuelled her imagination to further heights and images of the dragoness devouring her bite by painful bite made her quiver in the bonds.

Why now? Ushi thought desperately, whipping her tail back as the dragoness' paw grazed it; Vyrene merely chuckled under her breath, a demonic lilt entering her tone. It's because I'm a hybrid, isn't it? Yeah, fuck them, they say I'm racist - like I could fucking choose my parents. Like my parents ever gave a shit about me, dumping me wherever they could to get me off their paws for as long as possible, whenever possible. What good's a hybrid to anyone? Well, I'll fucking show them what a hybrid can do. One day they'll - ow!

"Oops," the dragoness giggled, not sounding remorseful in the slightest. "Did I nick you? So sorry."

Ushi wanted to snarl that yes, she did very well nick her and would soon feel her claws in retaliation, but, of course, she could say nothing of the sort, trembling in anger as those moist, bloody beads soaked into her fur and stained the tawny hair a morbid shade.

"There we are...lovely," Vyrene finally exclaimed, making a final cut to the fabric so that the liger's shirt fell in tatters, hardly recognisable as any garment of clothing. "Halfway there."

Halfway? Fuck no!

Despite her fear of being cut further or even bitten, Ushi desperately did not want her sex on display to what she was quickly becoming convinced was an increasingly perverted dragoness. Perhaps this was how she 'disciplined' her victims in institutions and wherever else she had worked: through humiliation, verbal and physical. Likely she had a few counts of child molesting to her name too, though nobody ever cared about that in a juvenile detention centre. Most furs were of the opinion that any furs in the detention facilities deserved every injustice they received...whether legal or not.

Especially hybrids. They were especially hated.

The tip of the knife languidly trailed down Ushi's thigh, quieting her grunts and weakening struggles - what was the point in even fighting if it was just to remove her clothes? Perhaps that would all there was, like a twisted scare tactic - the chains clinking melodically. The dragoness took less time about removing her trousers, however, slicing the waistband so that the fabric crumpled loosely about the liger's knees, soon to be ripped away. Ushi's tail flicked, more in annoyance at feeling cold than any kind of fear, her old bravado returning; but noticing the renewed steel in the cat's eyes, Vyrene struck her muzzle with the flat of her paw, the liger's muzzle snapping to the side.

"Think that's all?" She hissed dangerously. "You are wrong. So very wrong, my dear."

Calmly, Vyrene slipped the cool blade beneath the straps of the liger's bra, cutting cleanly through the two shoulder ones and the one running behind her back with a surgical precision that chilled Ushi. The scraps of material fell away and revealed Ushi's breasts in all their glory, pink nipples hardening upon contact with the air, as Ushi turned her muzzle away, heat rising from her cheeks. Her underwear met the same fate and was kicked away with the pile, Vyrene not wishing to suffer the inconvenience of stepping around the useless fabric during the course of her plans.

Ushi's fur gleamed with health, her soft, creamy stomach fur, reminiscent of her tiger blood, slightly ruffled and fluffed up from the cool developments. Regardless of her lengthy stay in the detention facility, she was in peak condition, her natural species rising to the occasion of living every day as if it was a fight for survival. She loomed over the dragoness and it was aggravating for her to notice that the tables could so easily be turned if any of Ushi's limbs had been free; Vyrene's horn-tips barely scraped Ushi's ribcage.

"Nakushi McFarland," Vyrene stated formally, going forward to accept a trio of slender items from a guard who reappeared by the door, ears pricked to attention. "Your behaviour has warranted you a taste of the whip. Let's see just how you like your induction into artificial slavery at my paws..."

The liger stared in shock at the three whips held so innocently in her tormentor's paws: a bamboo cane, a leather quirt and a dangerous looking bullwhip with metal glinting about the tip. She couldn't be serious...could she?

"Better get used to it, McFarland," Vyrene purred, selecting the cane and laying the other items with great care upon the desk, her fingertips caressing them lovingly. "You'll be feeling the lick of these very often if I have any say in the matter. And, believe me, I will have a large say in what happens to you."

"Allow me to begin."

Ushi quivered in her bonds as Vyrene advanced, a wicked grin teasing at the corners of her lips. That dragoness was truly demonic, she thought desperately, wondering if she was actually intended to escape her 're-education' period with her life or even her wits. Then there was no more time for thinking and pondering as the cane swung back and Ushi braced herself.

Endure it, she told herself, gritting her teeth as the cane whistled through the air - and struck.

If the gag had not been in her muzzle, Ushi's scream would have alerted the entire facility to the procedure that was going on in Vyrene's office. As it was, she could only thrash and writhe, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and trying to fight off the searing line of pain across her rear that set her nerves on fire. Already, she could feel an angry welt rising after only the first blow.

"Not so easy to withstand, is it, kitty?" Vyrene purred languidly, bringing the cane down upon Ushi's buttocks with even greater force.