Top Becomes a Daddy Bear's Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy shows off his new boy to a friend.
2.1k words
4.2
26.6k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I opened the bathroom door, I heard Mike say, "Boy, make sure you sit down to take a piss. The last thing I need is you making a mess in there" before he began laughing to himself.

"Fuck, I have to sit down like a girl to pee. At least Mike won't be watching the humiliating act," I thought to myself as I made my way to the toilet, bladder full of morning piss. Sitting down, I struggled to get a steam started, forcing myself to pee, even with my full bladder. It felt unnatural being caged, sitting down just to pee. I eventually got a trickle going and it sprayed all over the toilet bowl, I would have made a big mess if I had been standing like a man. As I finished, I realized the inside of the cage was wet with urine and I wouldn't be able to clean it without taking a shower.

I quickly hopped in the shower to clean myself, I figured I may as well try jerking off since I hadn't been able to cum with Mike. "Fuck this thing is frustrating, not having any release after being worked up is going to give me blue balls," I thought as I became painfully erect in the cage and was forced to stop. I took a long shower, racking my brain for a way to get out of this situation, but coming up with nothing. "Hopefully Uncle Bob notices I'm missing and puts two and two together," I figured would be my only chance.

Lathering body wash onto myself, it became evident exactly how smooth I was, other than my eyebrows and eyelashes, there wasn't a trace of hair on me. I had expected that maybe my chin and cheeks would feel rough again as my hair started to grow back but not even there. rubbing from my head to my feet feeling for a trace of growth but Mike was right, the hair follicles had completely fallen out. I was now smooth, humiliatingly so. Based off my lack of hair, it looked as if I hadn't hit puberty yet, still just a boy.

After the shower, I dried off with a towel and wrapped it around my waist. There didn't seem to be any clothes to wear so I'd have to make do with the towel for now. I made my way to Mike in the kitchen, glad Mike hadn't decided I was taking too long and come to get me himself. As I stepped into the kitchen, Mike turned to look at me "How was the shower, boy? Bet it's easy to get clean with no hair!"

"I suppose it was," I replied.

"Excuse me? Boy," Mike said in a stern voice.

Realizing my mistake "It definitely was, Sir," I replied quickly, hoping to make up for my mistake. "Sir, I can't seem to find my clothes."

"I'm aware, boy. You're not going to need them anymore, only men wear clothes in my house." Mike, looking displeased, said, "You had better go put that towel back, boy."

I immediately took the towel off my waist, not wanting to give Mike a reason to shock me again.

"That's a good boy, I love the look of your hairless athletic frame," Mike said with a large grin. "It's too bad you have such a large useless cock between your legs. On a man it would make sense, but on you? it's just pointless."

"It sure is pointless, locked away in this chastity cage," I thought to myself as I returned to the bathroom to hang the towel back up. When I came back out, Mike had just finished preparing breakfast for us. We both ate at the table, Mike staring at me with a big grin on his face, clearly enjoying the situation. I tried to hide the embarrassment I was feeling from Mike staring at my hairless body. I avoided eye contact as much as possible, my old confident self disappearing, my new look was making me shy.

After eating, Mike had me use a spare toothbrush and we both brushed our teeth. He stood behind me the entire time, his large imposing frame almost overshadowing me. Mike pressed his firm furry belly up against my back, the bulge in his underwear trying to work its way between my butt cheeks as I brushed. When we finished, Mike moved us to the living room couch where we relaxed and watched TV.

Cold from being naked, I rolled to face Mike and cuddled up as much as possible, his thick muscular arms wrapped around me and our legs intertwined. Cuddled up to Mike, I noticed his pits gave off a rich musky scent while the warmth from his large insulated body kept me comfortable. The steady sound of Mike's deep heavy breathing lulled me into a relaxed state. Forgetting the situation I was in, I really enjoyed cuddling with this bear of a man, I didn't want this moment to end.

Eventually Mike's phone vibrated on the coffee table, stirring us from our relaxed state. Mike reached over to check the new message before unlocking his phone and typing a quick reply. As Mike reached out for his phone, I found I couldn't help but bring my face closer to his pit, eager to get a stronger whiff of his scent.

"I've got a friend coming over soon," Mike said as he locked his phone and placed it back on the coffee table. "Now I expect you'll be a good boy and do what you're told, and only speak when spoken to." "I don't want to have to punish you, so don't make me, boy," Mike said sternly with a serious look on his face.

"Yes, Sir." Was all I could manage to say, my mind racing a mile a minute.

Mike noticed the concern on my face. "It's okay, boy. Nothing to worry about," Mike said with calm confidence, his soft eyes helping me relax. "I'll be here the whole time and I wouldn't let anything bad happen to my boy."

"Thank you, Sir," I said, instantly becoming more relaxed.

Mike smiled and pulled me in for a long kiss, his fingertips slowly sliding from the back of my neck to the crack of my ass. As Mike broke the kiss he said, "Okay, boy, quietly get on all fours, eyes to the floor. You're to stay still by the couch until called upon."

Concerned by his request but unable to ask what this was about, I got off the couch. I positioned myself on the soft carpet beside the coffee table before getting on all fours and facing the couch. Just as I got down, I heard the doorbell ring. Mike got up, still wearing nothing but his underwear and went to answer the door. My heart was racing, I didn't expect his friend would be here so soon. From my position facing the couch, I couldn't see the doorway, but I could hear when Mike opened the door.

"Hey, it's nice to see you again man," Mike said cheerfully say as he opened the door. "I didn't expect the package to arrive so soon, I'm glad you were able to pick it up right away."

"It's my pleasure, really! I just got off night shift but when I saw the package, I was too excited to go to sleep. I had to bring it right away," I heard a familiar voice say. The voice was coming from outside the door, muffled, hard to hear, it couldn't have been who it sounded like.

"Let me set that down for you" Mike said right before I heard the sound of a box dropping. "My new boy is waiting by the couch, we're still working on his obedience, maybe you can help me out," Mike said to his friend.

My heart racing as the footsteps of two heavy men approached, the sound stopping directly behind me.

"Take the seat in front of him. You've had a long hard night, I'm sure he'd love to service those feet for you," Mike said as he sat back down on the couch and grabbed the TV remote. "I'll put on a game, you can sit back and relax."

Looking down at the floor, I watched as this new man walked around me, inspecting me, his moist work socks leaving footprints with each step. My mind racing as he stopped in front of me and sat down, his feet now positioned directly under my face.

"Are you deaf, boy? Take those socks off and worship his feet," Mike commanded.

Mike was clearly testing me, willing to shock me again if I didn't comply. The thought of taking off someone's sweaty work socks and putting their feet in my mouth was revolting, but my desire to keep Mike happy, keeping him from shocking me, that was even stronger.

I reached out and slid one of the man's pantlegs up, exposing his thick muscular calf. I Slid my fingers down into the top of his sock, continuing down until reaching his heel, I pulled the sock completely off with one last forward motion. I did the same thing for the Man's other sock, observing his thick, hairy leg and wide masculine feet. I began massaging the man's feet, my fingers sliding smoothly across the damp skin, before leaning down and kissing them. With my face pressed against the man's moist feet, I could smell the rich scent of his sweat.

Mike's friend, his familiar voice, the scent of his sweat... I knew this man, it had to be. I was kissing Uncle Bob's feet! Had he planned this whole thing? Why would he do this to me? I trusted this man with my life, how could he do this to me?

As more questions began popping up in my head, Uncle Bob spoke, pulling my attention back to reality. "How are you enjoying your new boy, Mike? Seems like he's training up quickly, has he been giving you a hard time?"

"I'm loving having a boy of my own, I'm glad that oil you recommended worked so well." "Did you see how smooth he is now?" Mike said boastfully. "Stand up, boy, put your hands on the top of your head, and slowly turn around once," Mike commanded.

The last thing I wanted to do was present myself to my Uncle, but I remembered what happened last time I didn't follow instructions. I stopped kissing my Uncle's feet and looked up, Uncle Bob was looking down intently, a huge grin on his face. I proceeded to stand, placing my palms on the top of my head, then slowly turned 360 degrees.

"Does he ever look good smooth!" Uncle Bob remarked. "I see you've got that oversized cock of his locked away. Have you considered dealing with it in a more... permanent way?" "It's not like he's got a use for a cock that large anyways," Uncle Bob said while looking at Mike.

"Okay, boy, get back to work on those feet, show some more enthusiasm. I want to see your tongue out, licking his toes," Mike barked, not even looking at me.

I dropped back to my knees, deeply concerned by the conversation between Mike and Uncle Bob. Placing my hands below the heels of Uncle Bob's feet, I leaned forward to meet his toes with my open mouth. I began sucking on my Uncle's wiggling toes, eagerly moving my tongue between them.

"I don't want to have to keep him locked up in chastity," Mike said. "Do they make something for that?"

"Of course they do! I added something to your order, it shipped with the rest of the stuff, it's in the box." "Bring the box here, lets open it up!" Uncle Bob said, excited to show off the contents to Mike.

"Okay, boy, that's enough," Uncle Bob said as he spread his legs wide. "I want your face pressed right here!" he said, pointing at the crotch of his work pants. I had spent so much time daydreaming about my Uncle, never expecting anything like this could even happen. "I know you've got the hots for me, boy. I'm more observant than you realized," Uncle Bob said as I set down his feet and crawled forward between his legs. As my face came close to his crotch, Uncle Bob firmly grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me in tight. "I expect you to stay just like that, boy," Uncle Bob said as he let go of my head, his hands now rubbing across my smooth body, occasionally playing with my nipples.

My face now buried in my Uncle's crotch, my nose smelling the manly scent of a hard day's work, I heard Mike walking back, presumably with an open box in hand.