Top, Bottom, and the Space Between

Story Info
Story of a submissive man finding an older man.
3.7k words
3.86
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Top, The Bottom, and the Space Between

By

Reworking History

Chapter One

Another Day, No Dollars.

"You need out again little girl?" I asked my elder companion and best friend. I take a deep breath and pause my video game. "Alrighty, I will get you outside" I assured my pup. Looking around for my shorts, I acquired them away from the couch and slipped my feet in the memory foam sandals that were spotted resting on the floor. I could not help but notice it was yet another day spent being closed off in my fortress of solitude.

"I've got to find something beyond this house." I remembered. Here I am: Shut in, manic, and horny. An easy way to sum up thirty-three year old Curt Rackliff. Having recently made a note that on this day in the fabulous year dated 2019 it has now been nine forgetful revolutions around the sun since I last left this house.

My home had become my cell, which gifted me a "go nowhere, see nobody" aimlessness. I was fully aware that I had better get a move on if I ever want to change and break free of this self-made confinement. I just wasn't sure what was required of me to do so. However, today... "Eh, fuck it, I'll just jerk off" placing the perfect one size fits all patch on this life, that will fix things for this morning. When the evening breaks, I can always re-apply the solution.

I loaded up my browser, and this is the part of the day where I begin to wish that I had a real internet, and an actual computer. I ponder'd a search string to input, I check how much of a data allowance is left for the month. Reminding myself: "Gonna have to make this one quick, I can't afford fifteen bucks to go over." Proceeding to the JerkHub page, and entering a few keywords: "Cuckold foot worship"... nope I've seen all these. Time's a wastin', so I defaulted to "Old man gets ass licked". I know this is a good one and so the ritual begins: After changing the quality from "HD" to "Shit" I pressed play.

I just found it fascinating how this beautiful Russian woman, whom herself deserves worship, drove her face into this fat, hairy, blemished; off-colored old man's ass and absolutely loved it. This one wasn't acting. Both participants enjoyed themselves. This time I made it to the two-minute and forty-seven second mark. "Not bad!" Having saved a lot of bandwidth that morning.

Chapter Two

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

As Friday evening rolled around, horny once again and god dammit if I wasn't about to do something about it. Leaving myself without confidence as to what a country boy out in the middle of Stratford, North Carolina could do about it, I just knew my routine would change that day. I am going to become that beautiful Russian woman in that kinky scene. Be it a click or a switch flipping inside, I would soon be her for a night. I shall become desired, adorned by someone, and deliver pleasure; I intended to submit.

Having been an age since I last visited the popular classifieds, and in an attempt to do so I was quickly alerted that I wasn't going to find the classics any longer. Using an incognito engine in search of a replacement to the personals I used to follow, led me to a new top ten list of possible substitutes. After checking third party reviews I brought up the droid store and signed up for my free "PlayPals - Men who seek Men" account. Being of little difference to me, it would be simpler to find a man as opposed to a woman for this. Also, I found the idea of submitting for a man may result in a deeper, and in its own way, prolific encounter.

The sun went down, and my thumbs swiped and typed, my hands began to ache, and my cock leaked against my thigh. It was just one proposed risk, one judgemental jerk, one robot, one blocked profile after another. Having realized the time, I forfeited the attempt and just grabbed my soft wet cock in my hand, massaged its wrinkles and lifted and fondled my balls. I wanted to taste a man, actually I wanted a man to make me taste him.

Continuing the stroking of my five inches of my cut meat, I envisioned kneeling before someone, embracing a rustic slimey head on my lips, to take a hard shaft onto my tongue. Finishing in my bundle of tissue, then off to bed I went; still half aroused and longing for what I seeked.

Chapter Three

The Man Behind the Curtain

Upon waking, I scouted my phone. My heart began to flutter; my groin clenched as "You have one message" the PlayPal notification broadcasted! "Someone reached out to Me!" "This is a good sign!" Once again the possibilities stirred in my mind.

I studied the profile: Username: BearNeedsHoney. Height: Six feet and four inches. Quite a tower against my five feet and eight inches. Weight: listed at two-hundred and seventy-five pounds! Seeing as I am no feather at two-forty, this is very promising: Taller and bigger than me, seems appropriate. Age: Sixty-Four years old! That certainly is on point! Without question the age range in my recurring fantasy. Ethnicity: I was very accepting that he too was a white man, though really it was of little importance.

Continuing his bio: "Looking for fun, wishing to find a long term buddy, and prefer younger men." "I usually only top, am open minded, also I am married so discretion is required."

I transposed a clever response, well.. clever to me if nothing else. I was straightforward, and although withholding the total extent of kinky and freaky porn I get off on, everything else was an honest enough approach. Not allowing for anything that would be a curve ball on my part. We began back and forths, the stranger was willing to meet me right then and there. My heart began to pound, as my perception led me to an awareness that I was about to break free and into the crotch of my new man.

Chapter Four

An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure.

Face now trimmed leaving a slight shadow behind, shaved my head absent a guard using my clippers leading to a shiny bald dome capable of reflection. Into the mirror I gave myself a once over. I looked into my blue eyes and they glimmered as if presenting all the stars of the night sky, no stray hairs in my brows, no toothpaste in the corner of my mouth. No boogers or long hairs in my nose.

Stepping into the shower wasn't just nerves overtaking me, this was all of my previous world building in my mind coming to the forefront. My deepest fantasies having once felt was impossible and void in reality, coming to fruition.

"Damn", as ropy precum is escaping me again. For having been over a day now: this constant arousal was becoming a madness of its own. Giving myself a taste I chose to think I would be tasting his viscous semen soon.

I lathered up the yellow Dial soap and began a thorough cleansing. Each part of my body receives a twice over approach. As I get to my underarms I wonder how this man's scent will change from the time he is showered fresh to the end of the day? I have to rinse the clear gel off the head of my shriveled pecker once more from the mystery I was losing myself in.

Needing to make up time, I scrubbed my belly and back in a hurriedly fashion. Making sure to go under my breasts and remain mindful of the time.

With the brown soapy rag in motion, eclipsed in white foam, I worked the sides of my thighs, along my right buttocks, onto the left cheek, then to reappear at my shrunken component. I pulled the circumcised skin back and gently brushed it's grey head and pink neck. Attentive to the tan shaft I can only help but long to find myself with my face below his waist, and his hog's aroma to occupy my nostrils.

Heading south, I sheltered my stones, giving them a gentle squeeze and a little massage. The cloth and soap do their job as I glide between the crease of my groin and under my nuts and rub my taint and advance to my crack. I enjoy the thought burying my nose into the deepest parts of his asshole. Praying the tip of my tongue fights well against the rim of his cavern.

Snap! Back to the mission at hand I unceremoniously scrub down the remainder of my legs and feet. The shower head changed into powerful jets and now I power wash my pocket to assure myself that there will be no bits of paper or anything unattractive on display.

Reaching for my forest green pillowy towel and then patting myself down I took time to focus on my breathing. Letting my awareness cover the moment. With a hair dryer in hand: I took in the sensation of my shrubbery being blown in my armpits, the hot air under my tits, the atmosphere changing against my thighs and under my balls while drying out my asshole. Ending with the heat gun having removed any moisture left between my toes.

A Carolina blue polo shirt, dark brown khaki dress pants, some skinny black socks, my black on black mid top all purpose sneakers passing as dress shoes at a first glance; after aligning my belt, out the door I went.

Chapter Five

Pinch Me

Between Stratford and Squall's End you can find the Summerdare Garden Park. In actuality if you were to blink you'd never known you missed it. Upon arriving I was psyched. Having braved the anticipation and overcame the trials of navigating through endless flakes and fakes; I meet my new man. Now is the time I begin to live a little.

Being second on arrival, I exit my crimson sedan. I spotted the unacquainted gentleman straight away. Catching sight of an undulating grey and peppered mane, a bronzed face with a sprinkling of wrinkles and a minute birthmark that rested below his eye.

Checking out his attire it was obvious he was of class. Or at the least masqueraded as an elegant man. As if a siren were reigning in a ship at sea, I walked close and introduced myself extending a hand out to my redeemer of purpose.

"Nice to meet you Curt," "I am Deacon" "Would you like to take a walk?" my ears rejoiced.

Chapter Six

The Arrival

I tailed Deacon along the secondary roads near Squall's End. We arrived at an enchanting log cabin at the end of a gravel drive. I abandon my vehicle onto manicured grass alongside a pen fit for goats or a mule without the presence of an animal.

Deacon led me to the door. Anticipation and excitement was approaching a new ceiling. The lock turned and the pearly gates were open, any doubt that may have hidden itself between my ears now erased and only lust filling my soul.

"Leave your clothes by the door, and join me in the living room, will ya?". Deacon masked this task in the form of a question. Under his spell, I removed my shoes, tugged the heel of my socks exposing my bare feet, removed my shirt revealing my bloated belly and no longer hiding the man breasts I've always felt embarrassed about. Slipped down my pants and stepped out of the legs to expose my genitals in all their magnificence.

Deacon patted the footrest of his recliner. I came before him and took a seat on the floor. Into his gaze, his face was lit up assuring me that he was happy to have me accompany him in his lovely manor. The pheromones in the air let me know that he was horny and plotting what was next to come.

Chapter Seven

The Awakening

"Help me get a bit more comfortable" I was instructed. Judging from his cues I began to untie and lift away his wingtips. Carefully pulling the heel of his shoe forward and gently pressing the toe backwards, they both effortlessly lifted off his feet and into my hands. I placed them orderly beside his throne.

Deacon playfully wiggled his toes shrouded by his socks. I drifted in close and began to remove his jet black reinforced socks. Once the first sock was in the grasp of my fingers and his bare foot in my grasp, I brought it to my face and gave a simple kiss along the instep below his toes. I took note that his foot was a bit overworked and obviously aged. The nails were ever so slightly yellowed, his cuticles displayed a tiny amount of dandruff along the edges and in need of some simple care. The musk began to reveal itself to me. The scent was well received and there was an obvious shift and a growing between my legs.

I sped things up as the next foot did not need such a grand unveiling. Once exposed, I leaned in and gave a bit longer of a kiss more directly on his sole, then another onto the bottom of the largest toe. "Did you wish to suck my feet?" was something that needed not be mentioned. Not holding back my enthusiasm, I parted my lips to show my devotion. Puckering, sucking, and my tongue swirling. My member now at its highest standing.

Working across every digit of his right foot. Taking a glance up, I noticed the survey being taken of my performance. Deacon's expression seemed accepting. During this suspension of the action allowed me to take in the sensation of my lips having been against his rough skin, while the taste of leather and sweat across my tongue allowed me to approach the state of nirvana.

Deacon then lifted his left foot near my face. Certainly not needing a reminder, I resumed the suckling on the side of his foot, alongside his big toe I took notice of a forming callus. To show that I accepted and craved his body in its entirety, special attention was given to the area before moving down the side of his arch and onto the heel of his foot.

Lifting his foot higher than my head, I welcomed in the back of his foot going after it as if it was a giant jawbreaker candy. My lips and tongue active, I noticed a few specks of dust along the wrinkly aged sole, which only fed the passion. Once no longer lost in the moment, I took notice of his slobbery toes and considered my work. They were spotless and shined, my work on his dogs was complete.

Chapter Eight

Shepherd and His Sheep

"That felt great and was very much needed." "Raise on up and let's go to the bedroom", Pointing towards the hall, Deacon spoke: "It's the door at the end". Letting me lead the way, a firm warm grip grabbed my right buttocks, and a strong left hand covered my tit with a really tight squeeze. I was reeled into his sturdy yet slightly forgiving chest. "You are about to indulge in the greatest of the worldly pleasures". "You are now mine" these words weren't just tantalizing to my ears... they were orgasmic.

Inside the heavenly chamber I was no longer sure if I still remained on the same plane of existence I once inhabited just yesterday. I was for the first time in my life, in this one moment, living only this experience. Nothing else existed, nothing else mattered, just Curt and Deacon.

Tracing the movements with my eyes, Deacon extended his right arm out and slid the palm of his hand across the comforter across his bed in a wave like motion. Then patted the covers twice. I climbed upon the altar as instructed.

My new found alpha began to undress in front of my eyes. Removing his button up shirt after loosening his collar, unbuckling his pants then stepping out of them. Sliding off his boxer shorts and in a kittenish fashion tossed his shorts in my direction, brushing alongside my face as they journeyed off the side of the bed.

The mattress flattened forward, I shifted backwards allowing him room. As he continued to encroach the area I occupied, I made way to the middle of these holy grounds. Pushing against my shoulders, my back now flush against the comfortable bedding. Taking a straddle across my chest and nearly on my neck, finally there it was: Deacon's illustrious dong dangled just above my face. Rejoiced in sheer bliss, seven thick inches of firm muscle was before me. A bit pale in the shaft, a little red blended together with his skin tone towards the swollen and unproportionally large purple mushroom of a head all within reach right before my very eyes.

Chapter Nine

Taming of the Shrew

Behold! As the mighty blessing of his entire pelvis lowered onto my face. The best set of saggy gonads, sheltered by a wrinkly old sack that was lastly covered with grey hairs now rest on my lips and nose. Finally! Heaven on Earth. This gift is now overtaking my senses. Only able to see skin, as I inhaled a deep breath I felt tickled as the hair on his balls danced to my nose. Mesmerized by his manly taint, there was no stink, it was simply the perfume of perfection, of creation, of man.

Without further direction and my mouth now agape, the bag holding the world's most precious gems were now being sucked, licked... Worshipped! Feeling the weight of his stature shift away, I opened my eyes as Deacon began to spin around placing his shins and feet alongside my cranium.

At this moment, this very instant of time, I felt it. This is the subspace I have read about. This is the state of mind that now completes me. I surrendered to the large ample ass of my hairy old man, ready to greet the arrival. The numerous shades of grey and a few white wild hairs forming his bush closing down on me. A few divots on the side of his hips along side the small grooves at the bottom of the cheeks continued their descent. My all you can eat buffet has finally arrived.

I nuzzle the radiating heat warming my face. I can only see darkness once covered, but life has never shown itself to be brighter than this very moment. What I assume is Deacon's full weight against my lips and nose, he begins to wiggle forward and backwards. Pinned so tightly to him as he rode my face. His grace is ground into me as he rocks back and forth. My mouth open, licking, sucking, savoring this canyon as it works me over. I begin to ascend to the sky. Without any direct stimulation, my cock begins to erupt in a way it never has before. My chamber keeps pumping, I keep spraying. I flood my own navel and mostly cover my own belly with a most powerful climax ever unleashed. How grateful I am to show reverence to this glorious ass.

Chapter Ten

Marking his Territory

"I knew you would like that, but could not imagine you would love it that much." as Deacon laughs and displays a large grin. "Scoot back a bit". On my back with my head now off the edge of the bed. Giving me an inverse point of view. I watch the steps he takes around me, then in front of me from my upside down perspective.

Above me, with my hand on cock, the plump head begins to pounce my lips. I am eager to receive it as he breaks the goal line. As if by natural instinct I relax my gullet and seal my lips, and caress his hard shaft by curving my tongue against it. Truly an amazing sensation: feeling the veins of his glory pass in and out of my mouth, feeling out every detail of this blessed cock work its magic through me. I'm not sure if it was minutes or hours, as there is no sense of time when you are in the promised land. With one of his large palms supporting my head and the other providing twisting strokes along his shaft; Deacon begins to unchain his magma. Splashing down my forehead, across my left eye, along my nose, and spurts between my open receptacle... I happily receive what drips inside.

"Such good cock sucker" I am complimented. The bottom of his shaft flopping across my face and smacking my lips. My eyes glued shut. I clean his member as it's presented to me until softened and limp.

Chapter Eleven

Closing Time

Deacon pulls away for a moment, to reposition himself and sit beside me. Tugging me along the bed so my head is once again supported. I remember no more thoughts at this time. I had feelings. Feelings of pure bliss, ecstasy, satisfaction, and being appreciated. As I lay beside my maker, my eyes sealed shut, I feel his gentle finger glide along my face, and play through his sticky cum. With a finger pressed on my lips I take the offering. He continues to feed me with his fingers as he scoops from my face. "I believe you became mine." He says while squeezing my cock and balls together, and giving them a slight twist then a few light pats. "Lets go get cleaned up now." as I am leashed into the washroom.

Back in the living room I slip into my clothes. I address him and get on my tiptoes to deliver a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, I had a fabulous time." is all I can think to say. I believe both of our eyes spoke the actual esteem of having shared such an experience.

12