Top Brass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days went by, Samuel grew more accustomed to the bureaucratic environment in which he and Amanda worked. Thanks to her unwavering guidance and support, he was able to grow more comfortable within his own skin. His sense of self-worth and confidence continued to increase. He was now able to wander Site-Sigma mostly on his own, though the building was way too complex to memorize every corridor and hallway. But he was able to manage, nonetheless. Samuel's duties mostly revolved around getting his superior officer whatever she needed, whenever she needed it, and following her around with her things in hand. It wasn't frankly all that demanding, but it was certainly a good learning experience. The many debriefings and meetings he attended in Amanda's company allowed him to better acquaint himself better with the Coalition's operations.

His relationship with Amanda also kept growing over the same time. Samuel couldn't deny the fact that he was emotionally attached to her to some considerable degree, although the exact nature of their connection was harder to define. If given the opportunity, he stayed as close to her hip as his duties permitted. He was forever grateful to her as his superior officer for the way she cared for him, supported him when he needed it, and showed him the ropes. He considered himself extremely lucky to have been taken under the wings of a woman like her. He couldn't imagine that working with anyone else would feel nearly as wonderful as it was to be with her.

Returning to their residential quarters after another day's work, Amanda and Samuel stepped out of the elevator. Their day had been more than usually stressful due to a recent development in Amanda's operations here on Antares IV. Apparently, the Intelligence Bureau had picked up on strange activity somewhere in the Pyrus system on a planet called Abogon: Samuel had little idea why the planet was of such significance to the intelligence analysts, but he did know that it was located in a dangerous part of the galaxy. All that meant that, in turn, he'd had to sit through many long meetings. As attuned to his needs as always, Amanda had realized how dreadfully boring the endless meetings were for him and had allowed him to use her private office to entertain himself with his datapad for much of the time. But today's meeting had gone on for several more hours than usual. Long enough that he'd started to miss Amanda. Even though he had the comfortable space of her office all to himself, he was anxious about being apart from her for so long.

Now that they had reached the privacy of their quarters, at last, Amanda turned to see that Samuel was looking particularly glum. Sympathetically tilting her head to one side, she walked over to him. Samuel saw her approaching him, her face shining with the sincerity of her smile. Wrapping her arms around his body, she pulled him into a warm embrace.

Samuel's body tensed up in confusion. This was the first time she had ever hugged him. He was taken aback by this unexpected action. But he couldn't resist her warmth and her calming aroma: his body slowly melted hers. But their heights were a bit of a mismatch and Samuel became awkwardly aware that his face was now stuffed deep into her bodice.

He modestly attempted to pull his head away, but Amanda held on to him tightly. So he just slowly accepted his fate. He could feel her soft mounds pressing up against him, causing his heart to race and his chest to swell with warmth.

Meanwhile, as Amanda hugged him, she looked down and saw him squirming uncomfortably around, his face almost smothered in her ample chest. This wasn't intentional on his part, of course. But an amused grin formed on her lips as she sensed that he liked this. Enfolding his head in one of her arms, she pulled him in even more tightly.

She smiled with satisfaction as his hot breath puffed through the fabric of her uniform. "There, there, Samuel. You were such a good boy today. Thank you for being so patient," she calmly cooed. Samuel hummed happily in response to her words. He squirmed involuntarily, the heat of his breath and the snuggling of his face against her mounds beginning to stimulate her. In response, she hugged his face still deeper into her chest.

Samuel felt like he was in heaven. He felt utterly safe and protected within Amanda's maternal aura. He never wanted this to end. But he was dismayed as his superior officer pulled away from him. Looking up, Samuel's eyes met with Amanda's. Her crimson orbs dominated his innocent green eyes. Grabbing the sides of his head, she leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his right cheek.

Samuel immediately blushed heavily. His heart pounded with affection. He was at a loss for words. Had that really just happened? Her soft kiss had felt wonderfully personal, but perhaps kind of unprofessional. Was this kind gesture even allowed? Nonetheless, Samuel surely welcomed it. Her lush lips felt so nice against his skin.

Pulling away, Amanda glanced up and down his body. Her eyes widened slightly before she smirked a little ominously and turned away. Samuel was left confused by her expression: what had that look meant and why had it crossed her face just after their warm embrace and fond kiss?

As he followed her on into the quarters they shared, Samuel felt a tightness stretching the crotch of his uniform. Wondering what it could be, he reached down to adjust his pants. Surprised to feel a stiff tent, he quickly looked down. It was only then that he realized that he was rock-hard. His ears got red hot and he quickly covered himself. Samuel was so embarrassed. "Is that why she looked at me like that?!" he exclaimed to himself.

A flurry of emotions came flooding in. He felt ashamed and betrayed by his body's perverse reaction to Amanda's affection. He had never been touched by a girl like that, much less by such a commandingly attractive woman! And he was still a very hormonal young guy. His body had simply followed its instincts.

Samuel's head swirled at the mere thought that Amanda might have caught him getting a stiffy from her comforting hug and affectionate kiss. What would she think? Would she now think of her cadet as a little perv?? But, remembering that smirk when she had glanced back at him, made him feel things. Did she like that he was all riled up because of her?

Hearing Amanda calling him, Samuel gathered himself together and made his way toward her. But he adjusted his groin as he walked to make sure his hard-on was as well concealed as possible.

For the rest of the evening, Samuel had a lot of free time. Amanda had nothing for him to do, so he just enjoyed the amenities of their residential penthouse. They had been so busy that he hadn't been able to properly explore the place. It turned out there was a game room, a private gym, and a mini spa area with a sauna and fancy wooden hot tub. Samuel was especially intrigued by the spa since he had never used one. He made a note to himself to use it later.

Going into the game room, Samuel plopped himself down on a large comfy leisure couch and grabbed a controller. He eagerly turned it on and a projected holographic screen appeared before him. The academy had taken up so much of his time that it seemed like forever since he'd touched a video game.

As he gamed away well into the evening, Samuel lost track of time. He had been busy blasting the heads off of his enemies in the darkness of the game room. But then, the door slid open behind him and his name was being called.

"Samuel?" Amanda called out. There was no response. Her cadet was too focused on his game to hear her. He looked so cute, sitting there engrossed with his legs crossed and the tip of his tongue sticking out. Smiling, she went over and stood right next to him, just out of his peripheral vision.

"Samuel," Amanda said again, but a bit louder. He jolted up, quickly pausing his game.

"Yes, Amanda??" he said, sounding a little startled.

"It's getting late. You should get ready for bed. We still have work tomorrow," she stated. Samuel let out a quiet snarl. He was having too much fun to stop now.

"But-," he tried to say.

"No 'buts'," Amanda said sternly, as she sat down right next to Samuel. He tensed at the feel of her warmth so close to him. "You'll have plenty more time to play another day. Come now, sweetie," she continued, reaching over and gently easing the controller from his hands.

Then, leaning over, she planted her lips on his left cheek. Samuel's eyes widened and his heart pounded: she was kissing him again. Only this time, she let her lush lips linger on him a bit longer. His groin was getting tighter again and he quickly covered his crotch.

"You stink, Samuel. Go take a shower," Amanda said playfully, ruffling up his wavy brown hair before standing up.

"Yes, mom..." Samuel unknowingly muttered. Amanda's crimson eyes widened and she deviously grinned to herself.

"Mom?" she chuckled. Samuel quickly realized what he'd said and tried to take it back.

"Wha-, no! That's not what I meant! Augh!" he proclaimed, looking up at her desperately. Amanda observed his panicked green eyes and sheer embarrassment in his voice.

"It's okay, Samuel. I think it's cute, actually." Then, leaning down to his ear, she whispered, "I'm okay with being your new mommy..." Samuel's eyes widened and he felt his heart thumping as if it would burst from his chest. Her words were laced with something more than her usual maternal affection. What was she implying...

Pulling away, Amanda was amused to see Samuel sitting there, frozen with shock. She could tell that the tone with which she'd spoken had short-circuited his brain. But knowing that he needed a breather, she took the opportunity to silently slip away, almost unnoticed.

It took some time for Samuel to compose himself. Shaking his head, he realized that his alluring superior was long gone from the room. He couldn't believe that she'd actually said that to him, not in the way that she'd said it. Her voice had this seductive tone rather than the usual caring one she used when she spoke to him. She'd left Samuel hot with his body tingling and simmering. And she'd also left him with yet another stiffy. Only this one was even more intense than the last. Sighing, Samuel got up and left the gaming room, walking a little funny due to his throbbing hard-on.

Having promised himself a visit to the spa, Samuel slowly lowered himself into the hot tub after taking a quick shower. He submerged himself gradually, deeper and deeper, into the steaming water, stopping only when nothing showed above the waterline but his nose and the upper half of his face. He made bubbles thinking about what had happened earlier.

Samuel tried to decipher his superior's motives. Was she just teasing him? Or was something more going on? Amanda had always been such a maternal figure to him. She couldn't possibly be interested in a meager cadet such as himself. She had, however, called him handsome and cute. And maybe that smirk had meant that she'd taken the measure of his engorged manhood.

Blowing more bubbles into the water, Samuel slowly rose up. He had been in here for quite a while and it was probably time for him to head to bed. Grabbing a towel, he dried his hair and scrawny body. He hadn't bothered to bring his clothes into the spa with him since his room was nearby. Wrapping his towel around his waist, he disengaged the lock on the door to the spa room, continuing to tousle his hair dry with a smaller towel.

With the hair towel obscuring his face, Samuel suddenly bumped into a solid yet soft figure. Losing his bearings, he stumbled back into the spa room and slipped on the moist tiles of the floor. Afraid of falling, he panicked, fumbling out to grab whatever he had bumped into. Relieved that he had saved himself from a fall, but with the towel still blocking his vision, his hands explored whatever it was that he had grabbed onto. Samuel's hands discovered soft curves under a towel-like fabric. As he continued to find more curvaceous features, he realized his face was once again stuffed in between a pair of deep soft mounds. Strangely, this felt very familiar.

The darkness that had engulfed his vision was suddenly dispelled. Bright light struck his eyes; he blinked furiously, trying to recover. At last, his vision cleared. After a few last blinks, Samuel's green eyes widened to see Amanda's beautiful face peering curiously down at him as she lifted up the towel covering his face.

Her usual professional tied-back bleach-blonde hair had been put up in a messy bun that was wrapped in a towel. She wore that same amused smile on her face that Samuel saw whenever he did something that struck her as cute.

"Hey there, kid. What are you feeling for?" she said humorously. As Samuel's brain tried to process what was happening, he subconsciously gave a squeeze to whatever soft thing he had hold of. Amanda flinched slightly but chuckled at the squeeze to her butt cheek. "Woah there, tiger. Be careful now, your hands are getting a little unprofessional."

Finally and fully realizing what was happening and whose incredible curves he had been so thoroughly examining Samuel's cutely freckled face turned beet red and his ears seared with heat. Jolting back from Amanda, he launched into a desperate apology. "I'm so sorry, Amanda! I- didn't mean to-. It was just an- accident! I couldn't see! I was trying to dry my hair!" The embarrassed cadet's words spilled out in a jumble.

Amanda slowly gave an understanding nod and smiled as she invariably did whenever Samuel had done something silly. But even as her lips were shaping that reassuring smile, her crimson orbs slowly traced down his body. Locking onto something, her eyes widened in surprise. She just stood there silently staring at whatever they had fixated upon.

Tracking her eyes, Samuel followed her gaze down to where she was looking. As his head tilted down, he realized that his towel had fallen from his waist, unveiling his rock-hard penis to the amazed eyes of his superior.

"AHHH! NOOOO! Look away! I'm sorry!" Samuel yelped, crouching down and quickly rewrapping his towel around his waist. Not able to bear meeting eyes with Amanda, he kept his head down and desperately bolted past her back to his room.

Once inside, Samuel jumped into his bed and hid under the sheets. He felt lightheaded from the sheer amount of embarrassment coursing through his body. There was no doubt that Amanda had definitely seen that he was hard this time. Grabbing a pillow, he screamed into it. "She probably thinks I'm a pervert! Augh!" Samuel chastised himself.

He desperately willed his raging hard penis to relax, but it remained as stiff as ever. Samuel couldn't help but replay Amanda's appearance: her loosely tied hair and towel-covered body. He realized this was the first time he had seen her wearing anything that was less than professional. The mere thought of her nudity under her towel made Samuel's dick twitch and get even harder.

He throbbed heavily, unable to stop thinking about Amanda's body. He already knew that she was extremely attractive. But now, after having seen her clothed so casually, he desired her more than ever! The air was getting stuffy where he hid beneath his blanket so, exasperated with himself, Samuel tossed it halfway off of his body and sucked down great gulps of fresh air.

Samuel felt so hot and tingly. As he closed his eyes, his sense imagery from the encounter came rushing back to the front of his brain: he realized that what he had bumped into and grasped in his blindness was her curvaceous body. He blushed to think that he had touched Amanda so intimately and inappropriately. But, as perverted as it made him feel, he loved the impressions her body had left on his hands. She was just so soft, so womanly. His penis was throbbing so hard, it was starting to hurt.

Groaning, Samuel decided that he had to relieve himself or he would never get to sleep. Reaching down, he grabbed his towel and tossed it to the side. Grabbing some lotion, he switched off the lights in his room and began to furiously stroke himself.

He moaned and groaned, his mind swirling with imagery of his beautiful superior officer. Samuel felt a little guilty that he was using her to fuel his horny fantasies, but there was no way he could help himself. Seeing her, feeling her, was what had brought him to this state. Amanda was just so damn alluring. Her little mannerisms and gestures toward him drove Samuel mad with lust.

"Ah, Amanda... Amanda..." he moaned to himself as he lay in bed, rabidly jerking off. He imagined that it had been her towel that had fallen, instead of his. He wanted to eat up her nude body. He wanted to grope her soft tits in his hands and shove his face between them. This was the first time Samuel had thought about doing such salacious things to her. It felt so very wrong, but so very good.

After a few more minutes of vicious masturbating, Samuel approached his limit. Tossing his blanket entirely over the side of his bed, he gave his cock a few more good strokes before finally reaching the relief he needed. Arching his ass up off of the mattress, Samuel shot his load up into the air. He groaned with relief as he kept pumping. His ropes of cum landed on his belly and all around his crotch, making a mess everywhere.

Shooting his last few shots of sperm, Samuel gasped for air. He had never cum so hard in his life! As he recovered from his mind-melting orgasm, his eyelids grew heavy and his breathing slowed and deepened. He really ought to get up and clean himself off, but it was too much of a struggle to move a single muscle. Abruptly, he surrendered to a deep orgasm-induced slumber.

-

It was early morning and Amanda impatiently tapped her foot on the floor as she waited for Samuel downstairs in the kitchen. "Where is that kid? We're gonna be late," she muttered to herself, sipping her coffee.

Since the spa incident the evening before, Amanda had done a lot of thinking. She had been well aware that Samuel was attracted to her. But now that she had caught him hard for her, twice, it was clear that he was more than just mildly tantalized. Some people might be weirded out to learn that their menial subordinate was horny for them, but Amanda was finding that she reveled in it. She got a distinct thrill from the realization that her shy and unsophisticated young aide was so enamored of her. Rightfully so. She gained great satisfaction from the way he squirmed to her touch, and how he melted down into an embarrassed mess any time she gave him some loving affection.

Her loins squeezed as she again went over her encounter with Samuel outside the spa last night. His young penis had been so hard. And, somewhat to her surprise, pretty thick and well-sized, especially given his lithe stature. Amanda unknowingly bit her lip as she congratulated herself for having stimulated that admirably large and hard erection. It felt so empowering. She didn't have the time to allow all these salacious thoughts to get entirely out of control, though, so she shook her head into focus. They still needed to get to work, and she couldn't let this one intriguing interlude hinder their performance. So she set her impure thoughts aside, at least for the moment...

Deciding that she had waited long enough, Amanda sighed and went upstairs to rush Samuel into action. Arriving at his room, she knocked briefly before promptly opening it: they had no more time to squander on coddling Samuel's provincial sensibilities. As the door slid open, Amanda's eyes widened to see that her cadet was still in his underwear, desperately jumbling around his room trying to get ready.

"Samuel," Amanda snapped in a rather loud voice. He flinched and jerked his head around to face her. She could see him blushing heavily.