Top To Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
615 Followers

Distracting her mind with more words, Paula brought the wand's business end to her wife's pelvis, just above the clit.

Bzzt! Gasp—"AAAAAAH! FUCK! WHAT the f—"

Paula and Kate laughed with wicked glee. Oh, what fun this would be. Polly processed with dread the same thought going through her wife's and her mistress' minds: that the two of them were going to enjoy this.

"What th—...what the hell was that??" Polly demanded to know.

"That, Polly Jordan, was and is one way to discipline a spouse who has betrayed your trust. A theme of today, if you will. NOW..."

The wand left a nice red mark on her pelvis. Keeping it in hand, Paula also claimed a vibrator. It was time for her to demonstrate to Kate just how she handled things in her profession.

"Members of the jury, the defendant... is charged with one count of marital infidelity."

"Oh, c—" Polly saw what her wife was up to here, but wasn't in the mood to play along. Paula proceeded.

"I would like to call the defendant to the stand."

"Paula, this isn't fucking funny. C'mon, I said I'm sorry and I meant it. Please knock it off."

"You are hereby advised that that language is not appropriate in the courtroom, Mrs. Jordan. You will please mind your words, and you may consider this a first warning."

"Paula!..."

"If you must address me, you may do so as 'counselor.' Now then, Mrs. Jordan..."

Paula switched on the vibrator, gingerly placing it to Polly's taint. Another, more passionate gasp was coerced out.

"Where were you on the night of Tuesday, July the 30th?"

Kate brought her fists to her mouth, blushing but unable to help loving this. A pissed off Polly inhaled and sighed through the nose. Paula raised the violet wand, applying the next small shock to her underboob. Polly screamed again. More sweat raced loose.

"The defendant will please answer the question."

"Fiiiiiine... I was in my yoga studio."

"And after that?"

Grrrrrrrr...

"Uh wun hum wuf wunnama clunts."

"I do beg your pardon, Mrs. Jordan? The defendant will please speak up so the court can hear."

Polly wrenched on the string, willing to break it and do something that would really destroy her marriage.

"I went home with one of my clients! Okay?!"

Paula took the viber back and forth, from her wife's perineum to the bottom of her slit. It seemed this mild pelvic taze had jolted some pussy moisture out. The viber of course only invited more. It felt divine. The little judicial game Paula was subjecting her to, on the other hand, was just humiliating and a pain in the rear.

"Please watch your attitude when on the stand, Mrs. Jordan."

Kate couldn't take it any longer. She burst out laughing.

"And what did you and your client do, Mrs. Jordan?"

Polly tried not to growl at her for real. She gritted her teeth and bit off each following word.

"We, had, sex."

"You had sex?" Paula repeated. "Very interesting."

This was just about the most entertaining thing Kate had ever seen. She tried not to drown in hysterics.

"Could you describe the sex for us, with explicit details?"

Kate squealed through her laughter. Polly was about to shoot smoke through her ears.

"NO!!"

"Ohhh, I see. Something to hide, have we perhaps?"

"Paula, for god's fucking sake."

"Very well... very well, I withdraw that question. I think that's about enough testimony anyway." She turned to Kate.

"Okay, now I'm the judge. Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?"

Kate, who'd merely been enjoying the show to this point, decided to take some initiative. She piped up, accepting this "role."

"We have, your honor!" she squeaked, trying not to giggle.

Polly knew where this was going. But she couldn't even be very exasperated, what with the vibrator on her cunt and taint. She felt it tap her between the legs, as if a gavel.

"Excellent! And that verdict is?"

Kate stood, making the announcement loud and proud.

"Guilty!"

"Fucking guilty, yeah, yeah," Polly nodded and mouthed sardonically, this being as far along as she wished to play.

"Outstanding!" Paula intoned. Polly could just hear the grin and the delight in her tone as she passed sentence.

"Mrs. Jordan, this court finds you guilty of extramarital infidelity! For your indiscretions, I sentence you to a form of torture to be chosen by and carried out at the hands of your wife!

"Now I'm me again," she quickly told Kate. "Thank you, your honor!" She took the violet wand and shocked her just beneath the clit.

"YAAAAAAAAHH!! OH, Paula, you are so dead when you let me go!"

Kate saw that as much as Polly hated this, her genitals felt differently. A particular one of her tits seemed to be begging for some oral love. Hoping this was okay with Paula, she threw the caution to the wind. She took the breast in her supple young paws and sucked.

Polly moaned helplessly, as her eyes and head rolled back. She knew this was a punishment, and figured this meant that at some point, they'd deny her pleasure. They went on, revving her up. She tried to prepare herself for the inevitable denial, but was going weak in the mind as well as the knees. The always-domme in her was indignant and angry at being treated this way. She didn't feel this whole thing was very fair, but admitted cheating on Paula was far less fair to start with. Now, for once in her life, she had to submit. She wanted to stay married to Paula as well, and accepted that she had to pay her price and dance to her tune. Paula had the power right now, given by Polly's infidelity. Well, thought Polly, there was an incentive not to cheat again.

To her surprise, the pleasure went on longer than she anticipated. Polly, who normally abhorred getting dirty, felt herself burrowing her head and ass against the bark, curling her toes into the dirt. Her groans grew to hollers. An impending orgasm hurtled nearer and nearer with searing velocity. She could feel it. She could taste it. Here it literally came... here it c—...

Paula threw Kate a signal. They stopped. The lust went away.

Polly's eyes sprang open in desperation. So she was right. Intense and horrific orgasm denial leered her in the face. Realizing she wouldn't be allowed to cum, Polly resumed her tantrum. She made two fists, clenched her muscles, stamped her feet and screeched. This amused and entertained Kate and Paula to the point that they just had to giggle out loud. They knew it was cruel, and a little immature, but they couldn't help it; this was too much fun.

"Scream all you want, dollface," Paula taunted. "Our closest neighbor's half a mile away. We might as well be in space."

"OH, you fucking bitches!" exclaimed Polly.

"Oh, but sweetheart, this is your fault," Paula edified. "It's simply what you deserve. This is what you get for cheating."

"And lying," Kate matter-of-factly added.

Polly was about to point out that she never explicitly lied to either of them, but Paula chimed back in.

"Watch this," she said to Kate. She extended her arm back between Polly's thighs, curled her paw upwards, and gave her asshole a coy finger diddle. "Dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee!!" she vocalized it. They got another kick out of this as Polly shrieked and jumped.

"AAAAH! EEEEEE! WHOOOOO-HOOOO!"

"HA!!" Paula rejoiced. "Don't you love how flexible she is?"

Kate concurred.

"You obviously know she's a yoga teacher, of course. But for her right now, every pose is tree pose."

She and Kate took a moment to guffaw out loud. Granted the few seconds to breathe, Polly threw out a sigh.

"Oh yeah, real funny, cunts!"

"Oh, wowie," marveled Kate. "Quite a mouth on her for someone who's all tied up and no place to go.

"...Hey, is she ticklish?"

Polly tensed up. She sucked in her belly and clenched everything as her proverbial tune changed.

Paula shrugged. "Well, I know her feet are. Try the rest of her."

"O-okay, y'know, maybe..." Polly tried to bargain. "May—...maybe I lost a little control. Maybe that 'cunts' bit was a little outta line."

Her captresses shared an "Oooohhh..." as Kate stood quietly from her chair.

"Oh. ...Does that mean you're sorry?"

A quick sigh. "Yes. Kate, I'm truly sorry. For-for that, and-and for lying to you. Okay?" Even though I didn't technically lie.

Kate placed a finger to her lip and considered the apology.

"Mmmmm... too late!" She sank her fingers into Polly's ribs, her tickling vigorous and merciless, sending Polly into pleading hysterics. Kate's digits migrated to her sides, tummy, boobs, armpits, neck, down to her pelvis, thighs, knees, calves. She soiled her digits as well, digging to get under Polly's feet, and repeated all over. This madness went on three minutes nonstop, which felt for Polly like about three years. She cackled like a madwoman, shaking and flailing all about.

"WOW," assessed Paula, who'd admittedly never thought of tickling the living hell out of her wife before. She shouted to Kate.

"I'd say that's pretty ticklish!!"

Something new happened, which Paula'd fortunately also prepared for. Darker clouds rolled into the already cloud-filled sky. It began to rain. With no forethought of drizzle or thunder, a steady shower sprinkled their little patch of Juniper.

"Oh! My!" Paula laughed, reaching for the umbrellas she'd brought. She passed one to Kate. "Better open these!"

Polly heard the rain, and the fumps of the umbrellas as the stretchers went up.

Of course, she thought sourly. Of course it's raining, and of course they have fucking umbrellas. Wasn't this just ducky. She loved rain when she was inside and hated it outside. These feelings aligned with her aversion to getting dirty. Being drizzled on was okay enough, but full-on rain was icky. It disoriented her comfort and played havoc with her lovely hair. She was shielded a bit by the branch above her, but got still damp and displeased. Naturally, her wife felt the need to share with Kate how Polly felt about the rain—they were practically fucking besties by now, she thought—and they got a nice little chuckle out of this too.

The infuriatingly ironic part was that Paula didn't even mind rain so much. And just Polly's luck: it didn't seem to be letting up any time soon. But the mischievous torture show had to go on, so Paula stood before her, and gingerly swept Polly's hair forward, in front of her face and shoulders.

"Wh-what're you doing now?"

"Just getting this outta the way," came the matter-of-fact reply.

What that meant Polly wasn't sure she wanted to know. Paula employed the next item she'd fetched from inside. She knew how much Polly would loathe this. Polly heard a clip! sound.

"What's that?"

"Oh, only the next thing that's gonna make you hate our guts. Specifically mine. Trust me, Polly," Paula chortled, "You're gonna wanna kill me after this part."

Oh, that did not sound good. Once the hair was gone, Polly felt something drip onto her shoulder blade. It was soft and smooth.

"Wh-what-what the f—what're you doing now? What is that?"

Paula chuckled, kissing her cheek. She whispered the answer in her ear.

"Honey, honey."

For half a second Polly wondered why the hell Paula was dripping honey on her. The horrifying answer came then in nothing flat.

Gasp. "NOOOOOO!! You psychotic BITCH! Don't you DARE!!"

Paula hummed merrily, like Lucy Van Pelt pulling the football from Charlie Brown, as she applied more honey and smoothed it down Polly's back. Polly's explosive objections carried on, but would be paid no heed. Paula ordered her to lean forward and stick out her pelvis so she could smear honey on her tush and back thighs. Polly refused. Inspiration then dawned on Kate. She picked up the violet wand and gave Polly's pussy another taste of it.

Bzzzt! "YEEEOWCH!!"

"Oooh-hoo-hoo, good girl!" Paula praised her. "I see you're learning from the best!"

"OH-ho-ho..." growled Polly. "You were right, you evil witches; I am so gonna fuckin' kill you when I get outta this."

Paula gently pushed her back against the tree.

"Oh really?" she wished to know. "Well, then I guess we can never let you out, can we?"

More honey dribbled down the backs of her legs and ankles, until for Polly Jordan, the nightmare began to take form. Out from their tiny hills and hollows they came. Paula finished smoothing it down, wiping the excess off on Polly's front and sucking off her fingers. Kate noticed them coming with a playful gasp.

"Uh-oh!" she pointed. "I see 'em!"

The honey made the tree bark stick to her, which was bad enough. But as Polly felt the hellish sensations that came next, her following screams put the previous to shame. She freaked, trying like mad to get out of her own skin. She didn't have to quiet down to know just what a ball her wife and her wife's new friend were having. Normally a bit fazed by the rain, the ants were too excited by tasty honey to let such a thing stop them. They found crevices in the tree bark and in Polly's skin to hide. Polly's outbursts continued, pushing her toward laryngitis. The show she put on for them was just spectacular. It made Kate start singing.

"The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah...the ants go marching one by one, hurrah! Hurrah!..."

Paula had been right. Oh, how Polly despised and loathed the two of them right now. She equally hated that despite the fact she'd cheated on one of them with the other, they'd buddied up to torture her. Moreover, she wasn't too crazy about herself. If she'd showed simple restraint and held off on fucking Kate, none of this would be happening right now. She was forced to take a step back and examine her behavior. For the first time, she seemed to note just how unnecessary it was. Yes, she was a romantic by nature. There was nothing deal-breakingly wrong with this or flirting alone, which she and Paula both did. But she had to curb it at a certain point, or else...well, just like now: she'd get in seriously irritating trouble. Though she might've put some of this insanity past her wife. She didn't know Paula could be quite this devious. She had been unfaithful one time. But was this what it took to stay married to her? Polly was less certain she wanted to after this.

Or...was Paula just having some sadistic fun with her at this point?

Her voice shot up two octaves as she felt an ant creep up her asshole. She did a shimmying dance in her bonds, delighting Kate and Paula further. The nightmare just seemed to get worse. And yet, as far as Polly knew, the worst remained to be seen.

There were two items Paula'd not yet put to use. After a bit more toying with her captive wife, it was at last time. Paula picked up her latex dildo, waved it demonstratively for Kate, and tapped it lightly against Polly's cunt. "Knock, knock," she called.

Sigh. "Who the fuck's there," grumbled Polly.

"Why, it's our friend Miss Dil-dooooo!" her wife sang. Polly rolled her eyes under the scarf.

"Fiiiiiine," she groused. "Just get it over with."

"Ah ah ah, not yet," said a grinning Paula, fetching her bottle of lube. "We've gotta get Miss Dildo nice and sticky first, you know."

Polly froze mid-breath.

"Wait... what does that mean?"

Paula paused, shaking her head at Kate as she gave a request.

"Kate, dear?" her voice dripped with glee. "Do pass me the honey, please." She shook her head once more, pointing to the lube.

This new level of horrible realization hit, as Polly registered what she thought was about to happen.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" she roared reiteratingly. "YOU FUCKING PSYCHO! DON'T YOU DARE!!"

"Ohhh, but it'll feel so good!" Paula shouted over Polly's crazy caterwauling. "Don't you wanna feel something so good, babe??"

The ants marching up and down her backside gave enough dread to scare Polly into her next life. A bit of the honey and ants found way down near her tushie-hole and taint, but she couldn't take the infernal little creatures in her pussy. Fortunately for her—though she didn't know it—Paula planned nothing of the sort. She merely wanted to terrorize Polly's mind by making her think she was.

"Here we go then..." Paula impishly announced, as if speaking to a child. "Open up!"

Polly vehemently shook her own head, trying to keep her pussy clenched shut. "Mm-mm!"

"Now, now," said Paula. "Be a good captive wifey and do as we say. Otherwise things'll have to get worse."

Polly wept. "I don't want ants in my pussy-y-y-y-y!" she whined.

"Ohhhhh, it won't be so baaaaaad..." Paula assured, stroking Polly's cunt. "It'll just feel a little tickly inside!"

"Bullshit! They'll eat me!"

"Hey, you never minded me eating you," quipped her wife, prompting a raucous laugh out of Kate.

"Seriously, Paula, if you do this, I will never forgive you!"

"Oh, stop being so dramatic. First of all, they're common picnic ants—not harmful at all. Secondly, oh yes you will forgive me, and you'll know why soon enough."

Polly went on snapping and snarling, but once she felt the oiled up dildo slide in, she flipped.

"NOOOOO!!" she cried yet once more. "DON'T DO IT! PLEEEEEEEASE!!"

But to her horror, in it went, as Paula began fucking her. Polly bawled, swore and howled, unable to believe this was happening. But as moment after moment passed... she found herself less and less concerned with the thought of pests in her cunt, and more and more consumed with overtaking lust. Like it or not, to save her marriage, her wife'd forced her to be tied naked to their tree, and to be bottom to Paula's top. This arrangement had never been played out before. And again, whether she thought she cared for it or not, Polly was forced to admit... it was working. She'd never been so turned on in her life. A light coat of sweat laced her body due to the summer temp, but was now outdone. This new coat spread and met itself, covering Polly head to toe. She let said head thunk back against the trunk, caring less and less about the prickly feeling up and down her back. Her legs shook helplessly as blood rushed her coochie, painting it bright red. She clenched on the dildo, making it hug her pussy walls, intensifying pleasure. Her knees wobbled and buckled. Before they knew it, all that held Polly up was her string restraint.

Kate decided she wanted to be more involved. She retrieved the vibrator and assumed position standing beside Paula.

Gasp. "MOTHER-FUUUUUUUCK!" croaked Polly, feeling the scorching sensation on her clit. Her passion multiplied tenfold, blasting her like an explosion through the stratosphere. The scratchy, uncomfy feeling on her backside vanished, leaving her with only goodness and wonder. A dozen more small 'f'-bombs seeped from her mouth and broke like eggs down her body. Paula rocked her up and down with the dildo, Kate holding on to her with the viber. A vicious fire devoured Polly, spreading and sizzling into itself until engulfing her completely. She clenched everything she had left, desperation and agony in her face of dying to cum. Her libido was almost there, but her brain had changed course entirely, now a one-track mind. All that remained on it was the big bad 'o.'

She knew she couldn't rush it without the libido catching up, but didn't know if she could wait. She truly wanted—nay, needed it—and now. It was extraordinary. All those times playing top to Paula's bottom—exhilarating to be sure—and she never even considered the reverse. Her cum oozed loose before the floodgates blew, shaky though they were. But all three of them could tell Polly'd last virtually no longer. Her captresses were relentless. They wanted a grand finale, and weren't about to let up until they got it.

Smokey125
Smokey125
615 Followers