Topless Troubles Ch. 02

Story Info
Accident leaves Jill topless and opens a closed marriage.
8.3k words
4.01
11.1k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home from the strangest sexual situation she had ever enjoyed, Jill thought about how she had gone farther with Chuck than her husband would have wanted. But it's not like sex outside the marriage was something they hadn't talked about in Donald's fantasies, they had made up scenarios that had put her into situations just like this. He had put a mask over her eyes and pretended to be a stranger while having his way with her. Then he was the landlord or car mechanic guy and she didn't have the money to pay him, she ended up paying with her body.

Then there was the time when she was pretending to get the dryer ready for the repairman wearing nothing but a robe. The drier was full of her sexy underthings that needed to be taken out. She appeared to have gotten the robe caught inside the dryer drum and when Donald came in as the repairman, Jill would struggle to get uncaught until she was flashing her goods and too turned on to stop. Donald would try to help pull her out, all while working her out of her robe. With him pulling on her waist, he would slowly take his cock out and start working it into her folds like he was being discreet. She would act surprised but give in to her lust and just let him fuck her senseless surrounded by sexy silk and lace.

But that wasn't this, fantasy had become reality. She would have to think about this and how she would tell him how far she had really gone today. Maybe if she said that she had become the slut he always wanted, what she had done with Chuck to be that slutty, and just how far she had gone to earn her slutness, he might be ok with what she had done. Thinking about how much Donald got turned on by her acting like a slut was getting her hot again. Jill's hand entered her slacks and she gave a rub, shit she wasn't wearing her panties. Oh, that's right. She had been in such a hurry to get going she left them there with Chuck. No bra and no panties, maybe she was destined to be a slut after all. She smiled as she unbuttoned her top giving her Breast a squeeze and then raised up as she pushed her slacks down. Her hand was between her legs in a second. Driving down the road while masturbating, well it seemed like something a slut would do.

Jill was coming up to a stop light with a homeless man next to her lane. She wanted to cover up, both her pussy and tits were on display. But a Hotwife wouldn't cover herself, would she? If she stayed exposed like this, maybe it would ease her into her new role. She not only stayed that way, she also lowered her window as she approached the red light.

Thinking she was offering him money, the homeless man walked up to her car and his eyes opened wide seeing this sexy woman exposed like this. She just kept looking forward with her hands on the steering wheel as she felt his fingers kneading her breasts. Soon she felt one hand working her breasts over as his other hand started stroking her bare pussy. Looking to see that there were no other cars in sight, she let him take her hand off the steering wheel and hold it to his hardening dick. While he was pumping her pussy, his other hand unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He just curled her fingers around his shaft and waited to see what she would do.

Jill knew what he wanted, she started stroking this stranger right there at the intersection. With that the man leaned in the window and started sucking her long hard nipples, that was all it took for her to really get into the moment. She started moaning and stroking him faster. This caused him to suck harder and increase the speed and depth of his fingers The whole scene was so nasty and dirty that she came from his touch as she cried out in pleasure. Hearing this had him cumming on the side of her car. He used a rag that he cleaned windows with and wiped his seed off her door, the whole thing had happened so fast that he had to wonder if it really happened the way he remembered.

The light turned green for the second time and Jill pulled away still completely exposed and a little out of breath. Well, she had done it. Jill let a complete stranger get her off. If her husband was dead set on this hot wife thing, it looked like she could be that wife. Since she was almost home she had an idea, she would strip off the rest of her clothes and call her husband to come out to the car. Maybe they would make out in the backseat like kids. Maybe he would lean through the window like the homeless guy had. Things had been so strange she just needed to feel her husband's passion to settle her mind.

Donald came out the door and from the porch, he could tell she was at least topless. It was working, she would have never even thought about doing this before. The look on his face showed he not only wanted her but needed her badly. Jill had to wonder if she had ever seen this much need on his face before. When he got to the car door and saw she was totally naked, he knew he had to have her right now.

With a goofy smile on her face, Jill looked at her husband as he looked between the pile of clothes on her passenger seat and her very aroused and nude body. He became inflamed with desire looking at her red swollen breasts with her excited nipples and her puffy pussy with lips extended and wet. He didn't care what the neighbors thought, Donald just pulled the car door open and grabbed his sexy wife by the hand.

He walked her in the front door naked while mowers were mowing and people were strolling. She found herself being ravaged on the couch while the front door was still completely open. Donald couldn't wait for the bedroom. He couldn't even be bothered with shutting the door. He needed her now, this was the kind of kinky behavior he longed for and he wouldn't let her change her mind. This was fine with Jill, she liked it when he was more aggressive and wildly passionate. If this was the reward for being kinky, he would get all the kink he wanted.

It had been years since Donald had been this hungry for her body. Then it hit her, the vacation where he had talked her into doing some topless tanning. After that guy had walked by and whistled, her husband had fucked her right there on her beach towel. Then she thought back to the time when she had just come out of the shower and needed to get pizza out of the oven, she grabbed a towel and headed for the kitchen. One of Donald's friends was standing in the living room returning Donald's hedge trimmers and just took in her exposure as she hustled by.

Jill didn't plan on seeing anyone as she grabbed her towel, so it just barely covered her body. She was sure the guys got a good look at the lower half of her ass cheeks as she pulled the towel up to make sure her breasts weren't seen. Her husband sent the friend on his way and before they could eat any pizza, Donald pulled her into the bedroom and fucked her hard. It was a nice change from the man that usually made gentle love to her. She was seeing the pattern now, anything naughty was rewarded with wild sex.

Well this was wild sex and by this point, he had already come twice in her pussy and was starting to soften. Jill still had a kinky idea to try that might get her a round three. In a teasingly seductive voice, she said. "Honey? I want you to take my ass." He was in shock, she didn't think he heard her right. "Donald, would you fuck your naughty wife in the ass, I've been very very bad."

She turned her ass to her husband and used her hand to move his semen from her leaking hole. She could see this gross act was turning him on. But Chuck had shown her how to get ready for this, lube and stretching. Jill worked first one, then two fingers inside her ass, then scooping up more of her husband's cum from her pussy she would push it in her butt with three then four fingers. She didn't know about a HotWife, but she sure felt like a slut wife doing this to her own butt.

Still, the wild look in her husband's eyes as she did it let her know that Donald loved what he was seeing. As soon as she had lubed up enough, her husband mounted her from behind with a rejuvenated manhood and a renewed desire. It was like they were young again, her body drove him crazy and his manhood would spring back to life seeing it. The mood was suddenly broken as they were interrupted, but she found that wasn't always a bad thing.

"Package delivery." The stranger heard the sounds of sex and then Donald calling out. "Could you leave it in here on the chair?" As he came inside he never took his eyes off the couple fucking like animals. Even as he set the package down, he still watched Jill's breasts swing forward and back with Donald's rhythm. The horny husband wanted to keep pushing Jill's modest limits.

Donald looked up at the delivery driver and said."Hey Mister, do you want your dick sucked?" The delivery guy couldn't even speak, he just nodded while walking closer to the couple. "Honey, would you please suck this nice man's dick?" The man's shorts were on the floor in a second and Jill pulled him into her mouth just as fast. He was so excited that he came after only four minutes.

"I'm sorry if I came too soon, it's just that you're so sexy and hot." He looked lustfully. "And your breasts with those fat nipples." He checked out her whole body. "You're just fucking incredible." And with that, he slipped out the door. Hearing that others found his wife and her skills incredible, had Donald cumming in Jill's ass.

As Donald pulled out, she turned to see her man with crazy eyes. "You just sucked off a complete stranger and I loved watching it. What a slut, my slut! My sexy little slut-wife." He was still riding a high from seeing that and wanted to push his wife even farther while she seemed to be open to anything. "I want you to go out to the backyard naked and dive in the pool. That should wash my naughty wife off." With a defiant look of 'I really hope you mean it, cause I'll do it', Jill just shrugged and walked out the back door naked while still covered with two men's cum.

She was surprised by her handsome neighbor Garrett who was gardening by his fence row, he looked up to see that his normally shy and reserved neighbor was completely naked. "Wow Jill, nice breasts and man those nipples." He just stopped what he was doing and stood to get a better look. She just thanked him and did a little turn, she had longed to be admired by him. "And that ass, shit you can invite me over to go swimming anytime."

Donald was walking out the back door naked saying. "How about now?" He was still drunk on all that had happened and was ready for more erotic fun. Hearing your wife being naughty over the phone and seeing her being naughty right there in front of you were two different things. He wanted to watch her with a man he knew she had a crush on.

The horny husband said. "Just leave your clothes on the lounger there and have a dip in the pool." Jill couldn't believe this, she had dreamed of seeing this guy's hard masculine body from the day he moved in. Now he was going nuts over her and thanks to her husband, Garrett would be stripping right before her eyes.

Jill saw him looking strangely at her mouth and chin where a load of semen had splattered from the delivery guy. She reached up wiping some on her fingers and then placed it in her mouth. She saw Garrett's look of shock and liked that he was now seeing her in a new light. She had always been the quiet mouse around him, now with her husband's desire to have a Hotwife she could play the bold and brassy tart. Wiping her face she said. "This is from me giving the delivery guy his tip, he got a little sloppy at the end."

Then she turned wiggling her butt at her neighbor since he was admiring it so, only to have her husband's load slip out of her ass. With one hand she covered her mouth like, "Oops" and her other hand covered her dripping butt, could she really act this slutty? Seeing him staring at the cum sliding down her thigh Jill proudly said. "My husband was fucking my ass at the time. It's ok though, I'm a slut wife now. It's what my husband wants, a slutty little Hotwife."

Donald watched as Garrett finished stripping, Jill couldn't take her eyes off their hunky neighbor. By the time he was out of his boxers, she was almost drooling. She knew she had been staring and she knew he had caught her staring. Not having been a Hotwife for very long, the embarrassment showed on her face. Damn did this guy have a nice body, would Donald want him to fuck her? Would Garrett really want to fuck her? She had seen the women he had coming in and out his door, she didn't think she measured up.

Jill gave her best innocent smile and dove into the pool while washing away the signs of her being used. She looked over as they both watched her naked form while she swam, Garrett stood on the edge stroking his large cock for her to see. As he watched her he stroked faster, how could a guy this good-looking want her? Then looking at her husband he too was stroking, more impressive than that he was getting hard again. Now she knew Donald truly liked this stuff, he had never had that many erections before in his married life.

"Jill, I think you've been swimming enough." Donald proudly said. "Why don't you get up here and get down on your knees for Garrett? You can give the neighbor head while I fuck you in the ass again." She dutifully got out of the water and did as she was told. She couldn't believe she was going to suck off the hottest man she had ever seen. His body was the whole package, his muscular build was subtle but noticeable nonetheless. And his cock should have been carved out of marble and sent to museums to be marveled at.

Jill walked up to Garrett as Donald followed close behind. She gave him a sexy smile and then knelt before him never breaking eye contact, but unlike the living room and the delivery guy, the angles were all wrong for Donald. She started sucking Garrett letting her husband figure out how he would get into her ass like this. That's when she felt fingers winding into her hair, her neighbor was holding her head guiding her deeper onto his cock. She gave a cough and choked a little, he was taking her too deep. Garrett just said "Hotwife? Slut? Well that's just fine. But with your innocent looks and your timid personality, I'm afraid you'll have to prove it to me."

She made sure she gave him her best. But just as she was really getting into it, he pulled away and sat on the recliner. He still had his hands in her hair as he pulled her with him, his cock sticking straight up. Next thing she knew he was scooting under her and saying. "Giving me head is not bad, but the lady across the street has given me head before and I wouldn't exactly call her a slut." He was now right under her pussy and pulling her hips down. This left her ass in a perfect position for her husband's pleasure. He was in that ass in a second. "Now fucking two men at the same time, that would have me believing you really are a slut."

Donald was pounding her again as he started pushing her onto Garrett's fat long cock, she had dreamed about being fucked by him but never imagined it would be Garrett and her husband at the same time. She was relieved that she had a well-used day, he was stretching her to the limit with what he had. Garrett was her biggest man so far and after getting accustomed to his size, she found him quite enjoyable. The feeling of the two men together was unimaginable, there was so much she had missed because of her mother's strict moral standards. Now her husband was trying to get her caught up with everything a slut should know and she loved the learning.

She was in heaven, but when she felt Garrett suck her whole breast in his mouth it was too much. The two men had her excited like never before, she just couldn't stop cumming. As soon as she got her breath she said. "Honey, the neighbor is fucking your horny wife with his big fat cock."

Donald just said. "Not horny wife, you're now a Hotwife. My Hotwife. My sexy fucking Hotwife." They both kept fucking her until she was about orgasmed out. She just couldn't believe all this transformation took place in less than a day. And having her hunky neighbor plowing her like she was something special, was a dream day come true.

With hazy eyes, she looked back at her husband and said. "Well, I hope you like your slutty Hotwife. Because I'm going to need a lot more of this."

The neighbor smiled saying. "Count me in, I'll fuck you anywhere and anytime you want. Now that I know you're a Hotwife and a slut, I'll come by every time I get a hard-on."

There was not a single feeling of regret about having small breasts and oddly long and fat nipples. This must be what the other women feel like every day, proud of their bodies and the effect it has on men. She never realized that giving them a peek or a flash would make her their hearts desire. Her thoughts stopped as she felt her neighbor start filling her with strong thick streams of his hot seed. He kept going and going, filling her more than she had ever been filled. Feeling this hot fluid pounding her insides had Jill cumming out of nowhere and that just triggered her husband to fill her too. She was a wet and sweaty cum-filled mess.

Just then she felt a small river of cum running down her leg and with everyone moving around, she jumped up and ran back to the pool to clean off. She needed a little washing and more water was just the answer. She dove in deep and as her head popped out of the water she saw her other neighbor on the other side. He was leaning on his second-floor railing with a big smile. The closer she looked, the more she took in. This soccer dad looked good standing there with his tan and fit body. He had a nice cock too. Wait, he was holding his cock?

Jill realized that he must have watched the two men double-teaming her on the recliner. Was this what her husband wanted when they started role-playing this kinky stuff in the bedroom? Was this what he was thinking when he had her orally pleasured by her co-worker?

Now he's invited Garrett their hot neighbor to enjoy his Hotwife's treasures. Would this neighbor be next? He was married to a very attractive woman, but here he was stroking to Jill's naked body. It was as flattering as it was wrong. Then Jill realized she didn't have to worry about how far she had gone with Chuck, after all that had happened since getting home, it made the play between Chuck and her seem rather innocent. Just then she felt hands massaging her breasts and looking over she could see Donald watching from the deck, it wasn't him.

Garrett had slipped in behind her and in a strong masculine voice she heard. "I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I moved in. Your tight, hot-looking body was driving me crazy." He lifted her up and bending her forward slipped inside her from behind. Jill's face was filled with pleasure as she looked back up to see this soccer dad neighbor stroking himself harder. This was so erotic, being fucked by one neighbor while the other neighbor jerked off to the scene all while her husband looked on approvingly.

There was no doubt about it, she was now a full-fledged slut wife. If that's what her husband really wanted then she would probably fuck this neighbor too. She had gone from sex once a month to multiple times in one day. This would be the first time she'd go to bed feeling totally and completely satisfied.

Garrett grunted as he drove himself deeper into this hot little wife lifting her tits out of the water with every thrust. He liked fucking her while her husband was watching from a distance. Sure he had done her at the same time her husband had, but he would have done anything to get in there that first time.

Now with his strong body and his nice-sized cock he should be able to have her whenever he wanted and he would want her a lot. She had stated that she was a slutty Hotwife now, he was going to hold her to that. But as he fucked her he couldn't help but notice she kept looking up. Following her eyes he saw her other neighbor beating off to their sex scene.