Topped From the Bottom-Island Fever

Story Info
Brock makes a stupid bet with his small nerdy roommate.
7.4k words
4.53
16.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Similar story to my very first series: Topped from the Bottom. This one is new characters and a new location. Hope you enjoy!

This resort and characters are completely fictional.

I let out a sigh as I survey my kingdom. I even lightly chuckle as I know I am not a king, but I am treated like one. I am Brock Jones. I am a 22 year old lifeguard at a resort in a secluded beach area in Florida. It is a small boutique summer resort. The owners started it as a destination for college kids and young couples looking to party for a few weeks each summer. Unlike some of the fancy Caribbean all inclusive this was more a perfect blend of two things: 1) A fun party all inclusive beach resort and 2) Cool backpacking European Hostel vibe. This was my third summer working here. And my fourth summer altogether. The first time, I got invited by my then girlfriend after my freshman year of college and had a blast. Due to my swimming background I realized I could come for free; room, board, food...etc, if I was willing to work as a lifeguard. It was a pretty easy gig as everyone was over 18 and really between 18 - 30 years of age. I just had to keep an eye on drunks falling into the pool or trying to go swimming in the ocean.

I glance over at my now girlfriend playing beer pong with a group of newbies this year. Jenny is stunning. A 24 year old blonde bombshell. Her perfect golden tan looked amazing under her white bikini. She has perfect 34D tits with amazing long legs and a pert tight bubble butt. Jenny and I have been dating for about 6 months now. She was perfect for me out of college with a decent job, but still so hot when she visited me on campus all the guys were jealous. Jenny is also the kind of sweet bubbly innocent girl with minor daddy issues that was easy for me to manipulate. She felt lucky to be dating a stud like me and therefore paid for over half our dates and willingly let me fool around on her. Jenny got two weeks off her job to come visit me this summer and has been here two nights already.

I roll my eyes as my roommate interrupts my view walking by. All the staff here have a roommate in a dorm style room with 2 single beds. But the vibe is cool and the owners do not care unless it causes a problem, so Jenny has been staying with us. Stupid bitch boy Kyle is sleeping on the floor now so that Jenny and I can push the beds together. I basically told Kyle how it was and he just shrugged. He is cool enough, but the fact that I got roomed with the quiet nerd sort of pissed me off. Jenny apologized to him for the situation but Kyle just said it was fine. Of course he would say that. I am 6'4" and have a swimmers body with nice broad shoulders. I am what anyone would call a stud - tall, handsome, sexy smile, dark hair, chiseled chin and abs. Kyle on the other hand is a stereotypical nerd. He likes video games and unlike everyone else does not hang out in a swimsuit all day. Kyle is also only 18 and stands about 5'5", I know because he is less than an inch taller than Jenny. He is also skinny, he may weigh 125 lbs. He wears lots of gaming tshirts. Kyle was hired new this year as the resorts tech guy. He handles all computer and sound system problems and manages the web site. Can't say we are friends, but he is nice enough so we make it work.

I check my watch and realize it is time for my lunch break. I am the only full time lifeguard, but there are a handful of other employees certified that cover for me so I am not working 16 -18 hour days. I walk over to Joe whose primary role is bartending.

"Joe it is time for my lunch break, if Megan can handle the bar can you watch the pool and beach until I am back?"

"Sure dude on it."

I slap his shoulder as I turn and see Jenny still playing. I give her a smile and walk to the pool area. I have been eyeing and winking at a cute redhead. She is new this year. She is 18 and a cute little thing. She is under 5 feet tall and has a cute athletic body. I do not know for sure, but my guess is she is 28B 24 30. She has a nice bubble butt that looks ample on her tiny body. I know Jenny is watching me but this is nothing new. I like to emphasize my dominance over her every chance I get. I walk up and stand over the cute new girl blocking the sun she was bathing in with my enormous body.

"Hey there! You are Sammi, right?"

She blushes and smirks with a cute nod.

"You are looking good today Sammi. I love that black and gold bikini! But would love to see it off you" I smile charmingly.

"Really? But... but isn't Jenny..." She blushes.

"Jenny knows how it is. Yes she is my girlfriend, but if a guy like me needs something new from now and then shouldn't I get it? Besides a cute redhead like you if you are special maybe we connect again tonight and you me and Jenny have some fun."

I see Sammi swallow hard, most guys are not as direct or confident as me nor do they have my 6 pack abs and tall built frame. Sammi isn't used to this, but I can see I am having the desired affect. I reach down and grab her hand. Sammi giggles following me. The resort usually with staff and guests has about 40-50 people total any given week and word will spread fast that Brock is fucking Sammi and Jenny knows. I already fucked two girls before Jenny arrived and I am sure people told her. I am hoping Sammi is my 3rd ever 3some with Jenny, but I have to try out the goods first.

*******

10 minutes later...

I grab her and lift her tiny body easily holding her with one arm as I kiss her up against my door closing and locking it so Jenny or Kyle cannot disturb us. I untie her bikini top letting it fall free. I enjoy her firm perky small orbs in my hands as I shove my board shorts to the floor. I step back and let her see my currently still soft hanging thick 6 inches. I smirk as her eyes go wide.

"Let me see that bubble butt get those bottoms off babe! You ever been with someone like me?"

I smirk proudly as I start groping myself quickly hardening. I smile as my cut shaft grows to its full 8 inches.

"OH my god Brock. You are huge!" She moans biting her bottom lip exposing her shaved naked body to me.

"Damn girl you so tiny. I cannot promise it wont hurt but you will learn to love it. You on the pill right? Condoms don't fit me." I say proudly lying, but I like the natural feel.

She nods swallowing in nervousness. I grab her and bend her over my bed. I stand behind her and spit on my hand and rub it over her cute shaved mound. I put the tip at her entrance.

"You won't ever forget your first time with Brock baby...Brock is a true stud...Brock is a alpha..Brock is big!"

I hear her sigh as I am about to shove deep inside.

*Knock knock - "Dude its Kyle I need to grab my tools real quick a speaker at the bar shorted out."

"Just wait ok I got a girl in here."

Without warning I shove my 8 inches deep as Sammi screams out in pain. I start to take her quick, fast, rapid, hard strokes...

"Ohh yea you love that.. Tell Brock how good he feels!"

"You... you feel good" she moans.

I smile as I feel my balls churning.

"Ohh yeah," slapping her butt, "this tight body got me ready to blow baby!" I grunt and shove in and out faster.

"What...ohh wait ohh ohh" She moans.

"MMM OHH YEAH YOU NEED IT BAD! CUM... CUM FOR DADDY BROCK!"

I shoot a load hard into her. I spray a firm 3 shots into her cervix and pull out.

"Ohh I know you loved that. Now hurry and get your bikini on...bitch Kyle needs to come in for something."

I turn and open the door as Sammi fumbles with her top. She got bottoms on but Kyle got an eyeful of her perky tits.

"Sorry Sammi" Kyle moans.

Sammi blushes and runs out.

"Haha bet those the first tits you ever seen, unless you been breaking the rules at night and sneaking a peak at Jenny when me and her fuck." I laugh sitting on my bed watching him fumble through a tool bag.

"Dude Jenny asked me not to watch so I haven't been." He says half annoyed half distracted.

"Whatever, you know you wish you could watch me dominate these chicks. You know you ain't never gonna have one."

"Stop. I have been cool to you. I am sleeping on the floor and being kind, despite your douche attitude. Now just stop."

What the fuck who does Kyle think he is, I think. I haven't been in a fight in awhile. Typically other guys see me and let me assume the alpha role. I was in no mood to be told to stop by some skinny ass geek.

"FUCK YOU! You can start sleeping in the hall or communal bathroom for all I care."

I smirk as Kyle turns and looks me up and down. Haha here it comes the apology and begging me not to kick him out. Perv probably wants to listen to me and Jenny every... I am surprised as I see him just shrug and walk out slamming the door.

I shake my head sitting on my bed as I think about going to get Jenny seeing if I can convince her to give me a blowjob now. I get a grin as I don't wipe my cock clean I just pull on some baggy gym shorts. I walk out and look around for Jenny. I walk into the bar area and see Kyle fixing the speaker. I shake my head thinking how I could humiliate him in public if I wanted to.

"You seen Jenny?" I say gruffly.

"Sammi looked upset and her and Jenny went for a walk on the beach I think"

I roll my eyes and decide to grab a beer and sandwich for lunch in the break room.

**********

1 hour later...

I walk back towards the lifeguard tower and notice Kyle and Sammi sitting in a hammock together. I take a step towards them planning to humiliate Kyle in front of her as I notice her giggle and brush some hair behind her ear. At the same moment I hear the voice of the owner. I turn to see Scott and his wife Jess standing near him. Scott and Jess are an attractive couple in their late 30's. They bought a beach house with a large piece of land and beachfront next to it about 12 years ago. Scott had a great tech job and he and Jess had a dream to open this summer haven for sexy fun. A few years after they opened they realized they turn enough profit starting in March for spring break and running until August that they do not have to work and just enjoy their beachfront home the rest of the year. I have been cozying up to Scott this year hoping to be hired on as their only long term employee. I know the current properties manager for the last 5 years is moving on after this summer. They provide the properties manager a small cottage on the property to live full time and manage everything. This frees up Scott and Jess to merely check in on things from time to time.

"Hey Scott is something wrong?"

Scott and Jess come over to the resort side from their house once or twice a week to party, but it is usually in the evening for dinner and dancing. If they are around during the day it is to check up on an issue. I smile hoping to convey confidence. If I can get the management position, I plan to propose to Jenny and marry her and we will have a beachfront cottage... her cushy job for money and my cushy job for a nice place to live.

"Well Jackson the manager got a call from his family about some health emergency. Do you think you can cover his responsibilities this week? If you do well and depending on how things go back home you may get the gig all summer. I will move Joe to lifeguard and look for a bartender part time. But until then you manage the employees and help with the bar as needed. But you will be the interim manager for now. I will give you an extra 1 grand for this week. If the responsibilities need to continue to finish out the summer, we can discuss your pay for the remainder of the summer. How does that sound?"

Scott says to me. He is handsome and tall,but thinner than me. He has that salt and pepper graying hair look. Jess is a beauty; brunette, nice smile, athletic body with perky average size tits. They are the American dream couple these days. Attractive, semi-wealthy, no kids.

"Oh... wow really yes... yes for sure!" I respond.

"Yep. Do a good job and if I need you the job is yours the rest of this summer and you know if you impress me then you would be the logical person to have the gig starting in August when Jackson was supposed to resign anyway."

I nod and shake his hand a firm handshake with a gracious smile. "I will sir! I will do my best!" I glance at Jess. "Do not worry Jess I got this!" I say to her as well.

The both nod and pat my back as they start to walk away I step towards them.

"What, umm Scott, if Jackson is..."

"Yes yes I know you probably would prefer to move into the cottage. My concern is if Jackson comes back you would be right back rooming with Kyle."

"Well, A week of privacy would be nice for Jenny and I. If I have to move back you will not hear me complain and I will leave the cottage spotless." I smile from Scott to Jess.

I see Jess give Scott an 'oh shucks what would it hurt' kind of shrug and he nods.

"You can move in the cottage tomorrow for 5 nights. At that point we will just have to see how things are going."

Scott and Jess hang around for about 30 minutes with me pointing things out and reminding me of specific things Jackson took care of. I wave as they walk down to the beach to walk around the large hedges and fence separating their house from the resort.

I quickly tell Jenny the good news and get busy running around making things even better than Jackson would have. This is my dream gig, essentially a free beachfront house and a job where I get to party with attractive people all the time. I work harder than I have in a long time, making sure dinner goes off without a hitch and the evening dj and dance party is fun.

Before I know it it is 2 am and I am exhausted. I look around and see one final couple still out of their room sitting on a swing looking out at the beach. I go up and tell them everything is closing and they can hang out where they are as long as they like but since there is no lifeguard not to head down to the beach or get in the pool. Walking back to my dorm I wonder where Sammi is and if there is any way at this point to still work out a threesome. I would love to humiliate Kyle by having the two hottest girls at the resort in my bed for a final humiliation before moving to the cottage.

I sigh as I do not see Sammi on my way back to my room. I push the door open expecting to see Jenny in her normal cute and sexy bra and panties waiting for me in our shared two beds pushed together. I scan the room not seeing Jenny. Kyle sitting at his desk chair turns with an odd smirk. He just looks up at me for a moment.

"What do you want nerdy boy?"

"You looking for Jenny?"

"Yes dickhead!" I reply more and more annoyed by Kyle.

"You know you talk like you are some sort of stud but you are really a pathetic jerk."

"What the... who do you think you are talking to?"

Kyle shakes his head and stands up, "look Jenny is in Sammi's room talking. Sammi needed to share something with Jenny. Jenny should be back in a few minutes. I am going down the hall to take a leak."

I listen and as he says, 'I am going down the hall to take a leak' I am surprised and just watch as Kyle pulls his shirt off, then unbuttons and lowers his jeans, then steps out of his boxers.. I try to respond, but am so confused as I realize Kyle has never undressed in front of me, he always used the changing area outside our showers. Kyle is pretty cut and has a nice physique and a soft smaller uncut cock.

"Enjoying the show quick draw? You know you should be nicer to me I have been nothing but kind to you since I met you a few weeks ago. But that ends now. You pushed me too far today. And a guy that can't last more than 5 minutes in a girl and rarely gives her an orgasm shouldn't be such a confident prick."

"HEY!" I shout but he opens the door and walks down the hall naked. My head is swimming. I feel confused off balance. I want to beat the shit out of Kyle, but worried how beating up another employee might affect my potential promotion from Scott and Jess I decide that isn't the best solution. And why was I looking at the little assholes body and penis? I wonder. I have very little time to think about any of this. Kyle returns rather quickly still naked he stands before me with an odd silent confidence.

"Dude why don't you put on some clothes... that little..."

About to talk about his smaller penis the door opens. Jenny steps in and I see her glance at Kyle up and down quickly with a sort of blushing smirk as she turns to me. I hug Jenny tightly in my big arms her face to my broad chest.

"Get some fucking clothes on bitch boy my girlfriend doesn't want to see that pathetic penis!"

I intentionally use the word penis to emphasize that is what he has and I have a cock. I look at Kyle expecting him to respond and be subservient.

"I told you I was sick and tired of your bullshit. I told you I was done being nice to you. Now, as I see it we have a few options. You give me my bed back and I sleep naked like I always have and you two do whatever you want, but don't expect me to not watch or not say anything. I am done pretending that...

"Shut the fuck up I will fucking..."

"YOU SHUT UP DICKHEAD!" Kyle says.

I ball up my fist and move Jenny aside.

"Wait," I hear Jenny say, "You know Scott and Jess hate fighting and if you get in a fight with Kyle it might jeopardize everything."

Jenny is right and I take a deep breath glaring at Kyle. Kyle smirks like a cocky little shithead staring in my eyes. What the fuck I broke the stare down first. Why are my eyes back down on his body and penis? I wonder to myself. I am just not used to talking to a guy who is completely naked like this. I try to rationalize to myself.

"Now like I was saying...You give me my bed back and you two do what you want, but I am done obeying your bullshit rules. This is my room too. Or we can fight. Jenny seems to thing that is a bad idea, but I have much less to loose. If you want to fight Brock we can." Kyle says looking up at me almost a foot above him.

I shake my head, "Look we can discuss your bed..."

"I was not finished yet. Or we can make a bet."

"What? What would we bet?"

Kyle smirks, "We bet on our sexual abilities. You seem to think you are some sort of sexual stud or god's gift to women. So here is the deal, I fuck Jenny, if I make her orgasm and she says it is better sex than you ever gave her then I win. If I don't I lose."

"What the fuck? You think I will willingly let you fuck my gf just to prove I am more of a man than you."

"Yes. Yes, I do. But let me finish, if I win you give me my bed and leave me the fuck alone. Stop being a dick to me. If you win, I will become your bitchboy even more. I will basically do anything you fucking want me to without question all summer. You can humiliate me, boss me around in public...whatever you want."

I roll my eyes, "Well sounds interesting, but why the hell would I want your tiny penis anywhere near my girlfriend."

Kyle sort of nods and looks at Jenny then me then back to Jenny. I glance over at Jenny she has an odd look on her face meeting Kyle's gaze. There is an odd tension and weird glances. I am thrown off by it all and confused.

"We will do it if you throw in your car..." Jenny's voice sounds like a soft squeaky nervous voice, "throw in your car. If you cannot make me orgasm...in less than 10 minutes. We get to drive your car all summer."

I know Jenny has been eyeing Kyle's car. Apparently story was Kyle's dad died last year unexpectedly and his mom gave him his dad's trophy car. Kyle drives a 65 Shelby Mustang...probably another reason he pisses me off.

"So Jenny you put a time limit and my car on the table." The cocky little shit smirks.

"Wait, wait I... I am not sure..."

"Brock baby you got a cock way bigger than Kyle and you know how rarely I actually cum during sex."

Kyle laughs hearing this as Jenny touches my shoulder. I get pissed and before I realize what I am saying words tumble out of my mouth.

12