Torment Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's dominance of her husband extends to feminization.
6.5k words
4.67
31.6k
15

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Usually I write the whole story before I post them, but this is the first time I am posting them as I write them. We shall see how it goes ;)

The following contains themes of feminization, cross-dressing, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

**

Once the idea took root Sasha found it hard to think of anything else.

Sasha wondered how best to convince her husband to let her dress him up in female clothing. As she admired his firm buttocks and long legs she easily imagined his legs in stockings or pantyhose and his bottom in skimpy panties. Her thoughts wandered to him wearing a short skirt to encircle his waist, flatter is bottom and keep his long legs exposed for her viewing pleasure.

While she knew her end goal and kept it in mind she considered that starting out with one item first would be the likeliest avenue to success.

Panties.

Sasha took a moment to herself to fantasize about her husband in panties.

They would flatter his butt and support his cock cage admirably. Sasha licked her lips in fantasy and anticipation. How would she convince him...no...how would she arrange for it that he must wear panties?

She pondered the problem until it finally came to her late one evening. Her husband was caged and watching a game on TV.

The points!

She remembered that she had got him to agree to a game of points where he had to earn enough points to be released from chastity. If she made wearing panties a way to earn points then it meant she makes wearing panties a challenge to earn his freedom from the cage and maybe, just maybe...

Sasha felt a tinge of torment and anguish as she thought about her desires.

Is it right that I want to pursue my own interests like this? Her husband hadn't really objected or put up much of a fight with wearing chastity. He said he agreed to it to keep her happy. He did seem to enjoy it, or was it that he enjoyed her increased interest in him? Becoming empty nesters with the last child having moved out gave her...them, a lot more time together.

Sasha spent some time researching on line searching for inspiration as how to accomplish her goals. Unfortunately most of the literature she found was erotica. Lacking any other resources she read copious amounts of erotica while looking for ways to convince or compel him to accept her idea.

There were several ways to do it if one believed the porn writers:

She could make a bet and if he lost she would choose his payment...but that was out of character for both of them, they were not gamblers and had never even bought lottery tickets.

She could trick him...but how?

She could blackmail him...but that was equally ridiculous. It was something that would totally backfire not to mention the loss of trust. What kind of marriage would that be?

She could make it an order, but it didn't seem realistic given their role play. Besides, she wasn't sure he'd follow the order. Consent was very much a cornerstone of their marriage and their erotic chastity role playing.

Maybe she could just...talk to him?

**

Busy with work Sasha almost missed when her husband returned home. She glanced at the clock and noted she was also at the end of her day. She checked out of her tele-work group and shut down her computer. Her anticipation was making her both excited and nervous. She swallowed and steeled her resolve as her pussy tingled, spurring her on.

She could hear him as he went through the house following a routine she knew well. He would put away his clothes, strip naked for her, followed by a quick shower, put on chastity and then present himself before her.

She waited at her desk for her husband to present himself to her and was pleased when he finally approached her, naked, his caged cock dangling in front, the tiny padlock unlocked.

"Mistress." He addressed her softly, smiling.

Sasha waved him closer. She checked that the cock cage was secure, the base ring snug against the base of his shaft, his large balls pushed up and out, away from his body by the grip of the ring. She noted that his cock was firm and struggling for freedom inside the clear tube portion from his excitement. Penis flesh was pressed tight against the interior and bulged erotically against the air holes. Sasha smiled lasciviously as she took the lock in hand and then pushed the clasp of the lock closed.

Her husband's cock was now locked securely away.

"Go make us drinks." She commanded her now locked submissive husband.

"You don't want me to put something on first?" He asked, no doubt surprised by the change in their routine.

"No." She said firmly and shook her head negatively. Normally he would put on clean boxers, pants and a shirt.

"Yes Mistress." He obediently replied. He gave her a small smile as if momentarily confused by the change, then after only a momentary pause turned and headed to the kitchen.

She watched as he turned away, admiring his firm ass and toned legs. Without any underwear covering his chastity the lock from the cage would swing slightly and it made a soft ticking sound with each step he took.

A couple of minutes later, he returned and presented her beverage on a silver serving tray with his drink as well.

"Sit." Sasha ordered, patting the couch seat cushion of the space next to her.

As he sat down, gingerly, Sasha noted the differences between them right now.

She was wearing a white top and grey pencil skirt. She had a presentation during a zoom meeting earlier and always felt better addressing a group when she was dressed authoritatively. She had kicked off her heels afterwards but still wore her nylons.

Next to her sat her husband...naked and caged, waiting on her, waiting for her to speak.

"It's been different, hasn't it, since getting the cage." She remarked.

"Yes, I suppose it has Mistress." He replied.

"And how do you feel about it, really?" She asked, nervously taking a sip of her drink.

"It's been good, you know. Lately it's like a stress reliever, to come home and just let you take control. Sometimes it is easier to let you dominate and make the decisions while I sit back and relax."

"Besides, you are certainly more playful lately since we started this." He added while indicating his caged cock.

Sasha nodded agreement and took another sip of her drink as she glanced down at his cock, nestled on top of his thighs between his legs.

All the porn she read for her research said that many of the submissive characters would call their penis a 'clitty' a 'girl-cock' or a 'she-cock' and remark how small they were even before they were caged in chastity.

Sasha couldn't see that working in this case. Given how large her husband's endowment was it was way too big to think about calling it a clitty, or a girl cock. It was definitely a cock, with a capitol K!

A lot of her early effort was spent just finding a chastity device large enough to keep him contained so it was absolutely positively a cock cage...a cage for a huge cock!

"It's also relaxing in a way to just come home and let go of work and daily stress...and let you make the decisions."

Sasha knew her husband's engineering job was stressful and demanding. She could rationalize that he might like the escape from responsibility when he came home after work.

"So you are ok with me ordering you around and making you do things around the house?" She asked. "I find it relaxing to have you do those things; the household chores, having control of you is..."

"Trippy?" he asked.

"Therapeutic! It relaxes me at the end of the day!" Sasha giggled with relief admitting to what she thought had been her guilty secret. Her husband chuckled as well.

"So we are both getting something out of this besides the kinky sex?" Her husband asked with a glimmer in his eyes.

"Yes. The sex is definitely different...and better."

He smiled and laughed.

"I have to admit, I also like looking at you like this."

"Naked?"

"Yes, you have a superior posterior."

Her husband took a moment to figure out what she said.

"Oh...I see, you think I have a nice butt." He said, smiling.

Sasha nodded affirmatively and grinned widely. "I'd love to see you in panties."

Sasha saw the confusion on his face and wondered if she had gone too far, too fast.

"You want to see me in panties?"

Sasha took a deep breath and plunged forward.

"I'm not gonna lie, the idea fascinates me."

She watched as the confusion on his face changed over to...consideration?

"Really? How many points is it worth too you?"

Sasha gasped sharply, taking in air she desperately needed from not realizing she had been holding her breath. She saw the opportunity and took it.

"One point for you if you wear panties for the rest of the night."

"And the night ends..."

"Tomorrow morning." Sasha interrupted; worried she may have pushed it too far.

"Deal."

Sasha leapt at the opportunity.

"Come boy." She said in her best domme voice as she led the way to their master bedroom. Her husband followed behind her as she made a beeline to her dresser and her panty drawer. She already had the pair of panties she wanted him to try on in mind.

Sasha retrieved a new pair of Victoria's Secret floral blue print stretch cotton hip-hugger panties. Sasha's hand was shaking with anticipation as she handed the pair or cute panties to her husband.

With only a moment's hesitation her husband, still naked and caged and standing before her in their bedroom, slipped the panties over each foot and then pulled them up his long firm legs.

"Wow...oww."

"Are you ok?" Sasha asked.

"Umm...yes..."

Sasha noted that her husbands caged cock bulged low, obscenely in front of his...his?..panties...was he getting even more aroused?

"Are you getting harder?" She asked, amazed.

"Uh...yeah...it's very kinky...soft." His fingers were caressing the panty material now covering his caged cock and firm ass.

With a simple gesture Sasha twirled her finger in the air indicating for her husband to turn around in front of her. She admired the wide waistband and the Victoria's Secret brand name logo encircling his waist.

She admired the fit of the panties and how they accented his long legs and firm butt. The cut sat high on his hips and exposed quite a bit of his bottom.

She admired that her panties, size medium, were not as full on his butt as they were on her, but that the ruched seam sewn in between the two globes of his ass further accented and emphasized his butt cleavage.

From behind his butt looked just like a girls butt!

Her husband finished his turn and was again facing her. The tight elastic of the leg hems and waist held firm around his waist and butt. The impression of the cage bulged lewdly as did the impression of the lock through the cotton fabric.

Sasha's heart raced in lust and appreciation. He looked so cute in panties!

"Well?" her husband asked, interrupting her admiration.

She let her eyes roam up his flat tummy, his flat chest, to his face and his 5 o'clock shadow. His facial hair was ruining her fantasy and bringing her back to the here and now. How unfortunate.

"Very nice," she complimented "but I think it's time for you to make dinner."

Once again Sasha slipped into Domme Mode and resumed her role play.

"Yes Mistress." Her husband turned to go to the kitchen and make dinner. Sasha watched him as he turned to leave and irresistibly thought of him in heels as his butt swayed ever so slightly as he walked away.

Both knew that this was only a game that either could quit at any time. They both consent to play because of the love they had for each other. Both of them were getting what they wanted out of chastity role play.

Sasha immediately thought of what more she wanted. She followed her husband to the kitchen and sipped her drink as she watched him work the kitchen to make dinner.

She fantasized about him wearing nylons.

She fantasized about him in heels.

Sasha watched her husband as she whipped together dinner and fantasized about her in a skirt and top...and then caught herself.

"She, her?" she wondered. Why would I think that?

Her momentary confusion abated as Sasha rationalized her errant thought. Her husband would probably look convincing as a woman. He had a good figure with his fit body and narrow waist. His butt and legs would very likely look amazing in the pantyhose and skirt she was thinking about. She imagined his walk would be mesmerizing if she wore heels as the hem of her short mini-skirt would flip as her hips swayed side to side.

Sasha grinned again and sipped the last of her drink, deep in thought and eager to see her fantasy through to fruition.

**

It wasn't hard...heh heh...'hard'...after that to encourage him to wear panties everyday. With their 'game of points' she convinced him to agree to one point for each day he wore panties under his clothes when he went to work.

Sasha now woke up each morning eager to see him in panties before he dressed for work.

Per their routine she would unlock his cage, keeping the lock for herself to allow him to go take his morning shower. She would select the pair of panties he was to wear and set them out for him. While he showered, she would make coffee and then wait for him to present himself in panties for her appreciation and approval.

Without the cage on during the day his bulge, while still impressive, lay to the side instead of straight out in front and presented a slightly more feminine appearance.

He would then dress and go to work while Sasha showered and dressed as well. Working remotely meant she could always dress casual when there were no meetings planned so her days were usually very comfortable. Only the anticipation of her husband's return from work caused her any impatience.

Once home she waited eagerly for him to present himself, nude except for a clean pair of panties she again lay out for him, and with chastity cage imprisoning his cock as she locked the clasp of the padlock.

**

It was Friday evening and Sasha knew her husband had earned enough points for release from chastity. She imagined that he was very eager for their shared intimacy since she had been denying him any form of release as well as the discomfort the cage caused him every night.

Truth be told, she felt as if she had been anticipating intimacy even more.

Her libido had grown stronger as she exerted control over her husband's cock. Her fantasy of power and control was just that, a fantasy, but he was participating willingly. Tonight it was time to let him know just how appreciative she could be.

Sasha greeted her husband at the door as he entered their home after work. She was eager, excited, and had waited a long time to take him to the bedroom. Almost a week and a half had passed since she put him in panties and had the pleasure of seeing him parade around the house, doing the household chores, making her dinner and drinks, serving her.

Sasha's kiss greeting him was warm and passionate!

"Wow, what did I do to deserve this?" he asked, once their kiss ended.

"You've been a very good boy and it's time for your reward!"

Sasha just smiled as she gave the order.

"Bedroom. Now."

She took her husband by the hand and led him to the master bedroom and their king sized bed. Once there she slowly stripped him of his clothes as he stripped her of hers.

His shoes had been removed at the front door, there were no shoes worn in Mistress Sasha's house, so his shirt, trousers and socks quickly dropped to the floor.

Her husband eagerly pulled up her blouse, helped slip her jeans down over her butt and then off her legs, and then barefoot in panties and a bra she stood before him. She admired his panties as well; his huge cock now tumescent and poking aggressively stretching the cotton panty material.

With a smooth grip she took his cock, straightened it up from its cotton prison and let it lay flat against his stomach pointing straight up, the panty waist hem holding it upright and erect. His mushroom shaped cock head turning a darker purple color as blood flow filled his hardening shaft. Even the veins pulsed against the smooth white skin as his cock grew to its fully swollen size.

Sasha's arousal also grew. Her nipples trapped in her bra were warm and felt hard. Her pussy felt warm and wet. Her knees were weak as she sought to control her physical passion and take control of her husband and their lovemaking.

She guided him back to the bed and had him lay on his back in the center of the bed. Once there she knelt over his legs, her hand pulling down the hem of his panties, pulling them down enough to fully expose his hard glorious 8 inch cock.

Sasha slowly stroked his exposed cock with her hand and marveled at the sensations of hardness underneath a softer outer layer. She could feel the pulse of blood in his veins making his cock hard and stiff for her. She stroked from the balls and base of the shaft up the shaft all the way to the mushroom head and pee hole at the tip.

A small amount of clear fluid leaked from his urethra and she used the seminal fluid to lubricate his cock back down the shaft to the base and balls.

Each upward stroke caused more pre-cum to leak out giving her more fluid to use as lubrication. Not that she needed any. Her panties were probably soaking in her arousal right now.

Sasha slipped off her bra and panties and knelt down over her husband's cock aligning his penis with her pussy entrance. She spread apart the lips of her labia and felt her own wetness cover her fingers. She took his cock in her other hand and placed the tip against the entry to her vagina. With eagerness she lowered herself down onto the massive girthy cock letting it plunge into her soaking pussy.

A sigh escaped her lips as she felt pleasure from his deep penetration. Her eyes started to close on their own as she savored the joy of fullness. Her eyes popped open as she felt his hands now caressing her breasts, slowly rolling her puffy nipples between his fingers and thumbs, teasing them and increasing her pleasure and her sexual excitement.

Sasha, slowly at first, and then with increasing vigor bounced up and down upon her husband's cock. She was amazed at how hard he was. He was as hard as a rock! She bounced up and down upon his rock hard cock and felt amazing pleasure as she controlled the pace of their fucking. Her body started to react automatically to the many sensations working through her; his cock in her pussy, his hands kneading her breasts, and her arousal growing, she lay herself down onto his body and kissed him.

With his hands now trapped tight against her breasts and his cocked impaled deep inside her the soft caress of lips on lips and tongue against tongue took her breath away. Laying down onto him her hips also rolled forward and her clit ground down onto the base of his cock where it met his body.

Sasha's eyes rolled back into her head as her orgasm exploded inside her. She could feel her pussy clamp down onto her husband's cock as his hands tweaked her nipples. His kisses caused her respiration to increase at the same time as they took her breath away

Time stopped as pure physical ecstasy sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her entire body. Her mind blanked out from the blissful feeling.

Sasha wasn't sure how long it was before she returned to her senses. She only noted that her pussy was still in spasms on the still hard cock buried inside her and that one of her husband's hands now cupped her ass while the other held the side of her head as they were still kissing passionately.

12