Torn Between Two Beauties Ch. 01

Story Info
My girl had an accident and needed to stay in the hospital.
4.6k words
4.44
5.9k
18
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 05/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a 3 part story.

............................................................................................

After my girlfriend of 2 years moved to the West Coast, I was depressed. When we dated, I took for granted we'd get married one day. She promised to stay in touch, but I doubted it; I knew that once your mate left, the connection would fade away, like the famous saying: Far from the eye, far from the heart.

My best friend, Lucas, tried to cheer me up and, eventually, introduced me to his young coworker, Amelia. My first thought was that she was a model. In fact, she later admitted that when she was 19, she got two calls to have screen tests but declined both. Now, at 25, she was 5'8", 130 pounds, with long brown hair, a pretty face, B-cup breasts, a cute bubble ass, and long, shapely legs.

Initially, Amelia looked quite reserved and shy, and we began dating officially 2 months later. Only when we started going out did she trust me enough to tell me the reason for her reluctance to date men. It turned out that her mother met her father at a young age. She got pregnant with Amelia, and he insisted she undergo an abortion. When she refused, he disappeared, and she never heard from him again. For several years, the mother struggled to work part-time, study to become a nurse, and raise Amelia.

Nowadays, the mother, Sophia, worked shifts in the nearby hospital, and the daughter started working in a pharmacy downtown.

Amelia and I discovered we had many interests in common: We both loved swimming, pop music, watching foreign movies, and eating Italian food. In our first year together, our only free time was during weekends, and we took short trips nearby, in Wisconsin and Minnesota. We frequently dreamed about traveling far away - To Japan, Sumatra, Morocco...

Our intimacy progressed at a slow pace as well. Her mother's life story was a major reason, but her shyness also played a role. In the beginning, Amelia agreed to visit my house on condition I'd behave. There was nothing to show for more than a month except for kissing. One evening, we watched a French movie. I sipped white wine and concentrated on the screen. Suddenly, during a sad part, Amelia began crying. I hugged her and tried to make her feel better. Fifteen minutes later, the TV was off, and I found myself fondling her fantastic body. She touched lightly my groin, too, but refused to have sex. She begged me to be patient with her.

The following evening was the first time I was invited to her house to meet her mother and have dinner together. I was anxious to meet the mother who was so devoted to her daughter when she was young. According to Amelia, lately, they felt more like sisters.

...

On my way to their house, I bought a large bouquet of roses and an expensive bubbly wine. Amelia opened the door and looked radiant in a green dress. I kissed her softly, and as she let me inside, she asked, smiling, "Are these for me or you plan to bribe my mother?"

"Honey, you are mine already. The sparkling wine and the flowers are for the one who slaved to make you such a perfect lady. If she considers it a bribe to get into her good graces, that's OK."

She hugged me and whispered, "Thank you. She hates crowds and rarely mingles with other people, so she rarely gets presents."

Their bedroom door opened, and a woman came forward to greet me.

I hesitated momentarily because I would have never guessed Amelia's mother would look like that. Unlike Amelia, she was short, around 5'4", with dark hair and a voluptuous body.

I was confused and heard my mouth say the dumbest sentence ever, "Ma'am, I am Will, the guy who annoys your daughter regularly. You are so much prettier than her that I may need to consider courting you instead..."

She laughed, "Will, my name is Sophia. Thank you for the nice flowers and the wine. I heard from Amelia you really are a good person. I know you didn't mean to offend my daughter. You were surprised at how different we looked. I recall seeing her after she was born, thinking it may have been a mistake and she was somebody else's child. However, genetic testing proved I was the mother. She is so different and beautiful because she inherited her father's phenotype. He was tall and blonde."

I continued ogling mother and daughter, stunned at how 2 ladies were so unalike, yet each was very attractive in her own way.

Sophia started serving the meal and said, "I asked Amelia if you were allergic to certain foods or disliked any. She answered negatively. Unfortunately, I neglected to find out what you DID like, so I hope you won't suffer too much."

"Ma'am, according to your daughter, you are an excellent cook, and I eat almost anything. The chances I would not like the meal are slim, especially knowing I am being joined by the 2 prettiest ladies around."

She grinned, "Will, do me a favor. Call me Sophia. 'Ma'am' sounds old, and I am barely... 20 years old. My 25 year old daughter will attest to that..."

Amelia helped by placing cups of tomato-basil soup before us. It was hot and delicious. Next was a bowl of spaghetti with beef marinara. I've never had this dish before, but it was very tasty. The main course was Grilled Lamb Arrosticini with red peppers and white toasted bread seasoned with olive oil.

Amelia opened a bottle of Montepulciano wine and poured it in our glasses.

I licked my fingers, and the girls giggled. Amelia commented, "Honey, you can have more if you want."

"Girls, I am so full, I think I'll explode soon. However, my tummy reminds me that such a delicious food is a once-in-a-lifetime thing."

Sophia mumbled, "I don't know who gave you that idea. As long as you are nice to my daughter, my dinners are yours whenever you choose."

I moved from my chair, bowed to Amelia, and murmured, "Pretty lady, may I offer you a shoeshine?"

She smiled at her mother, "Mom, he earned another dinner."

Sophia reminded me to continue sitting at the table - Dessert was coming next. The choice was between a big piece of Tiramisu and spumoni gelato. Tiramisu was one of my favorite cakes, but my stomach started complaining, so I took the gelato.

When we were done, I kissed Sophia's cheek and whispered in her ear, "Will you marry me?"

She chuckled, "You two started dating only a few months ago and you try to cheat on her already?"

I whined, "But your daughter will never be as fantastic a chef as you..."

She grinned, "Will, Amelia and I come as a single package."

As Sophia and I were bantering, Amelia leaned on her backseat and enjoyed the show.

I left at 10:30 pm, apologizing for taking too much of their time. Sophia reminded me I had an open invitation to visit and get a meal at any time.

...

After the successful evening, I visited them multiple times. I loved Sophia's cooking but was reluctant to burden her too much, so I timed my visits to early afternoons or late evenings. All three of us felt comfortable together and used to chat about life, relationships, and destinations we would like to visit when we had the opportunity.

Occasionally, we went to restaurants together. Twice, the 3 of us went to the movies. I sat in the middle, hugging both ladies' shoulders.

Initially, Amelia and I practiced sex in my house, but one evening, both were very horny and had the first sexual encounter in her room. We tried to be quiet, hoping Sophia wouldn't know. However, before I left, the Mom smiled and said, "You and Amelia are adults now. If you want to go at it, do it." I blushed and blurted, "But your daughter can be noisy."

Sophia grinned, "Her mother also used to be noisy when she was younger and had sex. As long as the noises reflect pleasure and not suffering, I am all for it."

Following that evening, we felt more comfortable having sex in Amelia's room. Unfortunately, now and then, we forgot to close the door properly.

I still recall the time I was pounding her vagina mercilessly and noticed the door was ajar. It was too late to go close it, and I continued shoving my stiffy in and out. Amelia alternated between whimpering and screaming when I noticed Sophia's shadow by the door. I thought she'd leave, go to her room, and shut her door, but she stayed behind our door and slowly pushed it slightly open. As I was ramming her daughter's pussy, Sophia's face peeked inside, and we looked at each other. Then she sighed, closed our door, and went to her room. We did not mention what happened to Amelia.

...

Our lives progressed well for a year: Sophia was contented with her job as a part-time nurse, Amelia received a nice year-end bonus at the pharmacy, and I got promoted, now having 8 employees under me in our landscaping company.

One day, I got a frantic call from Sophia, "Can you come to the hospital? Amelia had a bad car accident. The surgery team is working on her as we speak."

I rushed to the hospital and found Sophia with tears in her eyes, "I do not have any details yet, but the operation started 2 hours ago. Somebody tried to bypass another car at the intersection and hit her side. All I know is there is major damage to her pelvic and left thigh areas."

I hugged her, "I am sure everything will be fine. God will never let such a pretty girl suffer too much at a young age. Sophia, we may stay here for several hours. Shall I bring you coffee or a snack?"

"I am not hungry. In my heart, I am praying she'll be OK soon."

An hour later, the doctor came out of the operating room. After verifying who we were, he said, "The blood loss is being replenished. The good news is that she is stable now. However, both her pelvis and femur broke in 3 places. I realigned the bones, inserted metal pins, and added casts both above and below. It means that for several months, she'll have to be in bed with certain parts of her body hung to give the fractures a better chance of perfect realignment."

At least she was safe, but the notion that she'd be stuck in a weird position in bed for months was devastating. I glanced at Sophia, "She is probably sedated and getting powerful pain meds. Let's go home now and be back early morning."

She stared at the doctor. He agreed it was a good idea. I drove her home. While inside, I told Sophia, "I want you to eat something while I make tea for us."

She answered in a monotonous voice, "I am not hungry."

"Lady, I'll make you a sandwich, and you eat it like a good girl. Amelia is not here to protect you, so you better do as I say, or I'll have to force you!"

She smiled, "Will honey, I know your intention is good, but I am just tired."

"I noticed you didn't eat anything since morning. If Amelia had a problem that would disappear in one day, not eating wouldn't be so bad, but she'd stay in an orthopedic bed for months. You must have the strength to be cheerful when your daughter wakes up. She'll need your help keeping her mood up. If you don't eat, you'll be weak, tired, and not in the right mood to encourage Amelia to be positive about the complicated days ahead."

Her eyes explored my face, "I guess you are right. Please make me a simple ham and cheese sandwich with green tea. In the meantime, I'll shower."

I made the sandwich and tea and went to the bathroom door to tell her everything was ready. I heard her crying inside. I waited for 5 minutes, letting her vent her frustration about the new situation. Her cry increased, and I called behind the door, "Sophia, please, come out. Your stuff is ready. Afterward, if you wish, we can cry together. Tomorrow, I want you to be cheerful and happy for your daughter."

"I'll be out soon."

I made sure she finished her sandwich and tea before asking, "Will you be all right if I pick you up tomorrow at 7:30 am, or would you rather I sleep here in Amelia's room?"

"Your mother will be worried about you. Go home. I'll manage."

"Lady, I live alone in my own house. The last time my mother was worried about me was when I was in high school. To ensure you are really fine, I'll stay here tonight. Tomorrow, if I see you and Amelia are in a better mood, you can kick me out."

She grinned, "I don't wish you to leave; I am simply stating that I do not need a babysitter."

"Let's decide the issue tomorrow. I'll drive home, bring a toothbrush and a shaver, and be back in half an hour. If you are not in the living room and your bedroom door is closed, I'll assume you went to sleep, and I'll do the same. Let's plan to leave your house at 7:30 in the morning."

When I returned, her door was shut. I brushed my teeth and planned to sleep until 7 am.

...

I woke up at 6:30. When I was on my way to the bathroom, I saw Sophia wearing a robe and tears in her eyes. I approached her, hugged her shoulder, and said softly, "Please, Sophia, you and I need to be strong for Amelia. She has rough days ahead. Our job is to make her smile with good news."

She dried her tears and tried to smile, "Willy, you are right, of course. But it's not easy to pretend when your only close family member is severely hurt."

I faked being offended, "And I thought you considered me family too."

Sophia grinned, "You are never serious. Of course, I like you," and she hugged my chest.

I felt good for being able to make her smile, but her large bosom awakened my penis. Unlike before, when Amelia and I could hardly take our hands from each other, I didn't have sex for more than 24 hours, and my pecker reacted immediately to the feel of her ample tits.

I wasn't sure if she noticed it or not, but next, we moved to the kitchen and had breakfast.

We hardly talked on the way to the hospital.

We found Amelia hanging on an orthopedic device in a weird way. She made an effort to smile, "Hi, guys. Did you come to visit the disabled?"

I smirked, "Honey, I talked to your doctor and complained you sashay, run, and dance too much. I even paid him to keep you from moving. So from now on, if I wish to kiss you, you won't be able to escape."

She giggled, "That's true, but what will I do if anybody else among the employees has a similar urge?..."

I admitted, "That is a real problem... Jokes aside, how are you doing today?"

"I am still in shock about the accident. Certain areas in my body are swollen, and it hurts to be stuck like that, but the narcotics I get every couple of hours help. Mom, how are you holding up?"

"I cried before. But now I realize it could have been much worse. Will's silly jokes helped me, too."

Amelia pointed a finger at me, "You be nice to Mom. Since I am chained to the bed like a prisoner, I expect you to visit her regularly."

I peeked at Sophia, "I'd like to, but I hate to bother her. She thinks every time I visit, I need a large dinner. If you can talk to her about letting me visit without the hassle, I'd love to chat and take her to restaurants and movies."

Amelia grinned, "Mom, will you?..."

Sophia blushed, "That is not true. I'd be happy to see him anytime, but he is young and should spend time with friends his own age. I hate seeing him feeling sorry and wasting his precious time on an oldie."

Amelia interjected, "You two are the ones I love more than anybody. Can we agree on 'visitation rights?'

I chuckled, "You mean like a divorced father gets to see his children?"

Amelia sighed, "Willy, stop the jokes, and let's be serious for a moment. I'll feel much better knowing you help Mom avoid becoming a recluse. Look, I've never mentioned it before, but my mother is shy and submissive, and after her traumatic relationship with Dad, she turned antisocial. If you don't visit or take her out, she will be lonely and miserable. She won't admit it, but I know. In the past, she used to stay at home all the time until I forced her to take an occasional stroll, watch a movie in the theater, and register at a health club, where she goes reluctantly and tries to avoid talking to other guests."

I glanced at Sophia. Her face was crimson red, and her eyes examined the floor.

"Amelia, I'll be happy to do it. What if she refuses?"

"She cares about me more than about herself. Hint that if she does not agree to see you, you will cheat on me. I bet this threat will work like a charm."

I gazed at Sophia and smirked, "Sophia, my original plan was to visit my new lover tomorrow afternoon, but I can stop by your place and give you an opportunity to make me stay."

She smiled, "If I serve only a drink and a piece of cake, will you still complain I offer too much?"

"I'd love it. Sophia, I recall you work the morning shift tomorrow, so I'll see you for our first official date at 4:30 pm. But don't tell Amelia..."

Amelia laughed, "Will is such a flatterer. Mom, half his talk is BS, but deep down, and I mean VERY DEEP, he is a good guy."

Sophia mumbled, "That is exactly why I hate to hold him back. Because of your situation, he'll feel obligated to come often and stay for a long time."

I stared at Amelia, "Honey, we won't solve your mother's dilemma by sweet talk. Do you mind if I take charge and decide when and for how long I see your mother?"

Amelia giggled, "Do it. This was the same method I used to train her to do things that were good for her."

I glanced at Sophia. She looked strangely at me but did not talk.

We kept joking and laughing, trying our best to avoid talking about the elephant in the room: Amelia was destined to stay in the hospital for several months, some of the time hanging helplessly like the way we just saw her. We chatted in Amelia's room until the medical staff told us visiting hours were over.

On the way to her house, I declared, "Sophia, we are no longer in Amelia's room, and it's time to discuss the near future. If you have no objection, I'd like to stay in your daughter's room for the next week and ensure you are holding mentally and emotionally. I want to take you out 2 evenings on weekdays of your choice and at least once on the weekend. What would you like to see or do when we leave the house?"

"Will, please stop that..."

I cut her off, "Sophia, Amelia asked me to get you out of the house, and I plan to do just that. However, you can select the time and places you want to go."

She smiled, "You really wish to take over my life?"

"At least for now. Amelia did it before. I care about you and do not want to see you staying alone at home."

"But I like being at home when I am not at work. I can watch TV and read good books. I feel safer at home."

"When we are out, I'll protect you. I am 6'0" tall and fairly strong, working as a landscaper. End of discussion about going out of the house. You have one hour to review your work schedule, tell me your choice of days, and then think about destinations."

Sophia had the strange smile again.

I went to Amelia's room, called my workplace, and told them that I may be less available in the upcoming week due to personal reasons. Then I read my e-mails and watched the news.

Half an hour later, I heard a soft knock on the door, "Will, are you decent?"

I smirked, "I never was, but come in anyway."

Sophia entered, wearing a long robe. She grinned, "I never know if you are serious or joking. Is it OK to go to a Thai restaurant Tuesday evening? I had never tasted the food, and Amelia recommended it."

"Sure. What's next?"

"Friday evening, I am free too, but if you have plans with friends, we can go out another time."

"I thought of taking JLO to the nearest bar, but she reminded me she was still married to Ben Affleck. I may try again in a year or two."

"You are funny. Are you a fan of Jennifer Lopez?"

"Yes. She is a good actress and a very attractive woman."

"Will, she is more than twice your age..."

"So what? You are younger than her but still older than me, and I think you are gorgeous as well."

"When you complimented me on the first evening we met, I thought you tried to impress Amelia by flirting with her mother."

12