Torrid - Hannah & Gus Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah and Gus continue their torrid affair.
1k words
4.07
3.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar had picked up and people were filling tables and booths. Hannah was non-stop busy, filling pints, mixing drinks. She always made sure that the tall, broad man at the end of the bar always had a Jack and Coke in front of him no matter what. She still ached from his cock and wanted more of it, so in one of the few down moments she had, she pulled out her apartment key, rolled it up into a napkin with her address on it and handed it to him with his next drink. It was risky, she knew, but she couldn't stop herself. The man smiled and nodded, downing the Jack and Coke slowly. He was in no hurry. He was in control and they both knew it.

She didn't know what time he left, but at one point she looked up and he was gone. Her pussy almost instantly got wet. What was he planning? Would he even show up? She kept a spare key in her car just in case. The next hour of work dragged even though it was busy and when her shift was over she practically ran to her car.

"Hello?" she said as she walked into the apartment. It was nothing fancy but it was home. For the moment, she was disappointed then squeaked when she turned on the light. The Professor, Gus was his name, stood in the middle of her living room completely naked. She was taken aback by his size. He was much bigger than she ever noticed. She opened her mouth to say something else, but her grabbed her and put his lips on hers, She kissed him back and he roughly pulled her into the bedroom.

"I wasn't expecting...."

"Shut up," he said, pulling her shirt off with big rough hands. Hannah's pussy throbbed as she undid her jeans and let them drop to the floor. He threw her onto the bed and stared down at her. Rolling over onto her back, Hannah hung her head over the edge of the bed.

"Fuck my face," she pleaded with him, her hands already playing with her clit.

Squatting down, he teased her with the end of his hard cock, rubbing it across her lips, her cheeks, her nose.

"Is this what you want? Beg daddy for his cock."

"Oh god, daddy, I need you to put your big cock in my mouth," she said as she licked all over the head making it wet. "Please, daddy, I have been so naughty please punish...guhk."

Gus shoved his cock all the way down her throat. Her gag turned him on a little more. Squeezing and slapping her tits while fucking her face, his ball slapping against her nose, he says, "This is what you've always wanted. All the teasing and flirting. You were just a little girl in need of a good thrashing."

Gagging, she slapped his leg, begging for air. He pulled out, looking at her and brushing a stray clump of saliva wet hair from her face, he stroked her cheek, hushing her. She smiled at his gentility as he moved his cock back into her mouth. Moving his cock in and out of her mouth, Gus reached over to the drawer of the nightstand. Hannah moaned, watching as he pulled her didlo out. Reaching down, his hips still pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, he shoved the dildo into her pussy. Her eyes bulged out and she gripped the back of his legs. He pulled his cock out.

"God, yes, daddy, fuck my tight pussy."

"A good girl does as she's told."

"I understand daddy," she said, her voice quavering as he fucked her with the dildo. "What do you want me to do?"

Without warning, he shoved his cock back in.

"You are daddy's little girl, aren't you?"

He pulled his cock out just long enough for her to gasp, "Yes. I want you inside me. Daddy, can I sit on your face?"

"Daddy gives his baby what she wants," he said, moving on to his back. Hannah rolled over and crawled up his huge body, lowering herself over his face. She squealed as he shoved his tongue into her pussy. She stroked his cock, still covered in her saliva, as she moaned. HIs tongue lashed her, his meaty fingers rubbed her clit. She squeezed her own nipples and nearly screamed.

"Oh God, daddy," she cried out. "Yes daddy, yet. Stick something in me. My holes are yours. Punish me. I've been naughty."

She shoved her down off of him, landing face down, her ass in the air.

"You ask to sit on my face and I let you," he said as he slapped her ass. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her. He fingered her pussy, two fingers at a time. She squirmed. "You make me stop fucking your face and you've been naughty? I fucked you with your toy and you've been naughty?"

"I'm sorry daddy," she said, biting the sheets. He pushed her head into the mattress, adding a third finger to her pussy, then a fourth. She writhed in agony and pain. Grabbing the dildo, he almost gently put it in her asshole. She screamed. Pushing her around, so her head once again hangs off the bed, Gus hovered his cock over her mouth.

"Daddy's going to finish," he said, shoving the cock back into her mouth. Hannah licked and took it all in, groaning in pleasure he he fingered her pussy, practically fucking her airtight. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as she slobbered, saliva mixing with the tears she cried. He pumped harder and harder. She could practically feel the pressure building up in his balls. He grunted and pulled out just as a rope of cum shot across her face and tits, then another and another. She licked his quivering cock and sucked it clean, playing with the cum in her mouth.

"I want more, daddy," she said as she swallowed. He looked down at her and smiled. He gently slapped her face.

"Shower, baby girl."

"Whatever you want, daddy," she said, getting up off the bed.