Torturess Memorial Day Tease - Boy 2

Story Info
Beth cock teases the bass player.
2.4k words
4.25
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers

I like the way the silver material of my bathing suit really shines in the sun. It makes for a very nice contrast against my tanned skin. I was also attracted to this bikini because it matches one of my favorite miniskirts. I call it my "space girl" skirt because it is also metallic silver in color. It's very short, and its sparkly nature really draws attention. I love to wear it out dancing, which is just what I did on Saturday night.

I spent the majority of Saturday afternoon tanning in my new bikini. It was so much fun to just walk up and down the boardwalk and catch the hungry stares, and to lie out on my blanket. It was an incredible turn-on for me to lie on my tummy in that suit because I knew how delicious my ass looked in the silver thong bottom. The warm sand against my breasts and pelvis really contributed to the erotic thrill of knowing that countless pairs of eyes were gazing at my buns... and that countless cocks were aching and stiff as a result. The thought of all those poor boys wanting me made me so fucking hot... proving that one doesn't have to go swimming to get wet at the beach!

I spent much of the afternoon by myself and had a lovely time reading and sunbathing. I didn't go into the water, because I was intending to wear my little suit out that night with my space girl mini, and I didn't want to smell like the surf. Naturally, I managed to work up quite a sweat out there on my towel. And naturally, this didn't bother me one bit, as a glistening sheen of sweat serves to make me look all the more delectable. I stayed cool with a spray pump bottle filled with water, which I sprayed liberally onto my skin between applications of tanning oil. I kept the spray bottle and the tanning oil both in my cooler, and it felt exquisite to apply the cool water and oil to my hot skin.

I made quite a show with the bottle, taking my time as I sprayed water between my breasts, onto my tummy and along my thighs. The dark sunglasses I was wearing freed me to look around at the many guys who were taking in my little show. Quite a collection of silent admirers watched as I let the spray pump travel across my body... all of them no doubt wishing it could be their own hot cum squirting onto me rather than the cool water in my bottle. How pathetic, I thought... a bunch of guys on the beach were probably all getting jealous of a 75-cent plastic bottle!

Around 3:30, I had had enough sun and I gathered up my stuff and returned to our beach house (which was actually a block from the beach). I removed my bikini, changed into my jogging duds, and went for a run, taking a nice long shower when I got back. Once my girlfriends and I were finally reassembled at the house, we all agreed to go dancing at a club that night that had a hard-driving a rock band on the bill. So, a little after 10:00, that's where we headed.

As planned, I had on my hot little silver miniskirt over my hot tiny silver bikini. To enhance my rather outlandish look, I wore a pair of funky wide-heeled silver pumps, and I carried a silver purse. For jewelry, I had a thin silver armband around my right upper bicep, a few silver bracelets, and (if you guessed silver, you guessed right!) a hoop belly button ring.

The band that night was hard driving, but fortunately, they were funky too, which is good because I was really in the mood to dance. Since we arrived early, it was easy for us to stake a spot on the dance floor in front of the band. I got into the music immediately and all five musicians were boy toys to the max! That's when I chose my victim, the bass player.

He was absolutely gorgeous. He had long wavy black hair and dark olive skin, an earring in each ear and nice dark eyes. He was at least 6 feet tall and his muscles looked amazing. He wore a pair of very tight black jeans and a black leather vest with no shirt underneath.

I worked my way over to his side of the stage and basically danced there for the entire first set. It was nice because the band wasn't up on a stage, but were standing on one end of the large dance floor. The bass player kept staring at me as I danced and I would make eye contact with him and smile at him, all the while dancing really sexy and serpentine. I turned frequently to shake my ass to the beat and a couple of times I bent over quickly when he was looking so that he could get a good glimpse of my bikini bottom under my skirt.

Just to keep him confused, though, I also made eye contact and flirted with the singer and lead guitarist. It was all part of the tease, of course. It made him wonder if I was really into him or if I was just there for the show.

During intermission, I hung around the stage, and the singer immediately struck up a conversation with me. (Why is it that singers are the first to pounce? ;) We talked for a while and the bass guy sort of hovered on the perimeter, playing with his microphone and equipment. Finally, he walked up and joined the conversation. I had a grand old time making small talk, knowing that both of them wanted to jump my bones right there. Eventually, the singer wandered off to talk to some friends and I was left there with the bass player. He called himself Miles.

Miles said he had to return to the dressing room before the second set and asked me if I'd like to come along. "Sure", I said, smiling.

"You're really hot" were the first words Miles said when we got to the dressing room. Obviously assuming I wanted to get down to business right away, he closed the dressing room door behind him and locked it. I sat up on the dressing table and asked him what it was he needed to do before the second set began. Without saying a thing, he bound across the room and took me in his arms. We began kissing madly as I spread my legs. I was sitting at waist height for him and he pressed the amazing bulge in his jeans against the silver material of my bikini thong.

I Frenched him deeply and he was all over me... kissing my neck, feeling my tits under the bikini top, and moaning uncontrollably. I pressed my warm crotch into his desperately hard bulge and moaned softly and sexily. My moans were driving him crazier as I caressed his muscular torso under his vest. I blew in his ear and ran my fingers through his long hair.

Someone knocked on the door and he screamed, "Fuck off!! Nobody's here!!" Then he looked me up in the eyes and told me he would cum right there in his pants if I didn't do something quick.

In response, I smiled and pushed back on his chest a little. "First, I want you to do something for me, " I said. "Back up." When he backed up a little, I closed my legs and shimmied out of my bikini bottom. I placed it beside me on the dressing table. "How long until the second set?" I asked.

Miles looked up at the clock on the wall and said, with a hint of desperation, "Less than 10 minutes."

I spread my legs wide. "Eat me," I ordered.

And eat me he did. I was going through the roof as Miles served me, on his knees, as I sat on the table with my legs wrapped around his head. I moaned loudly, not caring if anyone could hear me on the other side of the door. After such a long day of sunbathing "for the masses," this was the perfect release for me. I had one orgasm on top of the next, holding Miles' hair and demanding that he continue.

Of course, I did keep one eye on the clock. And after about seven minutes, there came a pounding on the door. One of Miles' bandmates was yelling that it was time for the second set and that he had to "get some shit" out of the dressing room before they started playing. When Miles looked up at me, I could tell he was going mad. I felt an instant surge of wetness, and I grabbed his hair and crammed his mouth into my pussy again. His bandmate would not relent on the knocking, however.

Finally, Miles spun onto his feet and lunged across the room, sending his fist flying into the opposite wall, making a big hole. "Fuck!" he screamed. As he moved toward the door to let his party-spoiling bandmate in, he looked me up and down as I slowly slid off the dressing room table, legs still spread, my skirt hiked around my hips. He stopped dead in his tracks, and once again he yelled, "Fuck!".

As he turned toward the door, I grabbed my bikini bottom and slipped it into my little silver purse. Smiling to myself, I thought, "Mmmmm... just wait for the second act, Miles."

I grabbed myself a drink and made my way back to the dance floor, exactly where I was dancing earlier. Miles gave me one look and shook his head and smiled. I smiled back, knowing I had him just where I wanted him.

Dancing in my mini with nothing on underneath was a bit of a challenge. I didn't want to display to the world, after all, that I was in the buff underneath. Yet it was worth it, because I got to torture Miles deliciously by flashing my bare pussy numerous times for him. At one point, I put my foot up on his monitor and slid my skirt back. He looked down at my beautiful mound, just a few feet away, and his shoulders slumped as he actually made a mistake while playing!!

Part of the way through the second set, I wandered away from the stage to leave my stud stewing in his juices, wondering if I would ever return. Just to drive him crazy, I waved and blew him a kiss as I slowly walked away. He craned his neck and rapidly shook his head, silently begging me not to disappear. But I slipped away and there was nothing he could do about it.

I grabbed Steph and told her what was going on. We both laughed wickedly and she gave me a high five. I told her I needed her help to finish this guy off properly. Once I felt we had devised a suitable scheme, I returned to the dance floor. I tormented Miles more, taking an ice cube from my drink and rubbing it up and down between my breasts and along the nape of my neck as he drooled helplessly from behind his bass guitar.

During the course of the evening, I danced with a couple of guys right in front of him, for the sheer delight of watching him seethe with envy. By the time his band was finished with set number two, I had reduced Miles to a quivering pile of jelly. It was time to break him down.

"Let's get out of here," he said breathlessly as he moved up behind me. "I've got to put away my equipment tonight, but I've got 15 or 20 minutes. Let's go back to the dressing room."

He reached his hands around my waist and pressed his tormented bulge into my sweet, firm buns. I wiggled my ass teasingly and reached back to stroke his cheek. "Where do you want to go?" I asked, turning my head to press my soft lips gently against his.

"Uh... anywhere. Shit, let's just go back to the dressing room," he stammered.

"Okay, sexy," I whispered into his ear, flicking it with my tongue. Stephanie was standing back, watching everything. And I know she was enjoying it. Of all my friends, Steph really seems to get a kick out of watching me do what I do.

We got back to the dressing room, but people were inside, so Miles just pressed me against the wall in the hall and began kissing me and squeezing me. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard after the way you teased me out there. You're such a fucking cock tease, you know that?"

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said as I wrapped a leg around his waist, dampening the material of his black jeans with the wetness of my pussy. "And I'll take YOU deep inside of me if you can get me someplace private."

He pushed against my wet hole. "This SUCKS! I don't know where to go."

"Think HARD," I whispered, running my tongue along his collarbone. He moaned and cursed in absolute frustration. "I'm so wet, baby", I whispered, "I can go all night long. I can fuck you long and hard."

Miles swallowed noisily. The poor boy was completely confused and I could feel his muscular body trembling. I was tracing my fingernails over Miles' sexy little nipples when Steph came around the corner.

"Oh Beth!!! There you are!! We've got to go NOW!!!"

"What?" I asked. "What's the rush?"

"Mary had too much to drink. She's really sick! I think we may have to take her to the hospital. We need the car."

"Oh shit," I said, looking up at Miles, who was on the verge of tears. Just perfect, I thought with growing satisfaction, feeling a surge of sexual power as I watched the hot stud crumble before my eyes. Just perfect.

Running a hand through his hair, I whispered softly into his ear, "God, baby... you were SO close." He whimpered and squirmed, looking up at the ceiling and shaking his head in hopeless disbelief. He had no choice but to burn. There was nothing he could do. I innocently looked up into his eyes and pouted. "I'm sorry, but I've really got to go."

Miles begged like a baby for my phone number. So, being the kind of girl I am, I gave him a random number in the local exchange, pressed my wet, bare pussy against the agonized bulge in his tight black jeans, and gave him a soft, slow, exquisitely hot and sexy kiss that he would never, forget.

Not ever.

newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers