Tory's Emergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark leaned to her and simply said, "Let me." and began to further explore her married pussy.

Throughout Tory's storytelling she wouldn't let me play with her, being content with just grinding against me while playing with my cock and balls. But while relating this part she allowed me to snake my hand down to her pussy where she opened her legs and allowed a second hand to touch her that night.

She said Mark would go back and forth from rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers into her. And even with his hand at an awkward angle it was driving her crazy.

I tried to mimic what he did to her, "Like this?".

Tory looked up at me intensely with euphoric eyes and replied, "Oh yes."

"And then.... he just played with my clit."

"Like this?", as I too stayed on her clit. The only reply was a quick gasp of breath and deep moans as she buried her face into my chest.

I quickly rubbed back and forth across her clit, the way that almost always makes her come, making her pant, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck.".

I then questioned, "And he made you come, didn't he?"

"Oh fuuuck.... yes.... yes.... ohhhh yes he did!" and she came hard on my hand for the what numbered time that night I did not know. But what I did know was that for the first time since we had gotten married someone else had made my wife come. Her fantasy crush Mark had made Tory come.

Tory swung her leg over and straddled me, her incredibly wet, dripping pussy finally making contact with my raging hard-on. She grabbed my face and through a flurry of kisses said, "Babe, Babe, he did, he did make me come! It was so hot. It was so hot, right?!"

I agreed, "That definitely was so fucking hot." and passionately kissed her back.

She then giggled such a cute laugh and said, "I am so incredibly happy that you're cool with this because, as you're probably hoping, there IS more."

"You fucked him." This time it was more of statement than a question.

Yet again ignoring my comment, she explained that she didn't have a big come but a "really nice little one". She couldn't believe she did that in a bar with so many people around and had a hard time really letting loose. She was terrified that someone near them would have figured out what was going on and so she had to kind of mask it trying to look like she was drunk and not woozy for other reasons.

"Then afterwards, he took the fingers that had just been in me, brought them to his mouth, and sucked my juices off of him," she told me while sliding her pussy up and down my shaft.

Tory then all but blurted, "That did it! I had to have him. I wanted his dick, I wanted to feel it, get it hard again, have him in my mouth and taste him!" and then cutely added, "I wanted to show him how good I have gotten!".

She told him that she wanted him alone and that they HAD to sneak away. Tory and Mark left the table separately and met by the bathrooms, where down a hallway they found an empty, darkened catering room. They went to the back of the room and pressing him up against a table they mauled each other and "made-out passionately". But that didn't last long "because I wanted his cock".

It isn't easy to remember the exact wording of most of our conversation that night but what she said next I will always remember clearly...., "I got on my knees, tore his cock out of his pants, AND took another man in my married mouth."

At this Tory slid down on me and began to mimic the blow job she had given Mark.

Again, it wasn't one of her slow ones, it was fast and intense, jumping back and forth from deep-throating and sucking my balls. Several times muttering, "I can't believe what I was doing." She was going crazy on me, telling me how turned on she got at his hardness, tasting his pre-cum, sucking his "cum filled balls", feeling him squirm, and hearing him moan.

While she was down on my balls, I noticed (not for the first time that night) the glint of her wedding rings while she worked my shaft and I asked her if she thought Mark too noticed the rings. She looked at her hand then up to me and said, "I'm sure he did, he must of realized how bad and dirty it was."

A moment later, Tory stopped sucking, climbed atop and impaled herself on me and quickly rocked back and forth on my oh-so-hard cock. I was watching how wonderfully tight her nipples and tits were getting, which is a sure sign of a pending orgasm. Then through shallow breathing, heavy moaning and closed eyes, she asked me what I thought happened next. Without waiting for an answer, she tensed up and said, "He came in my mouth, I made him come, Babe, I swallowed his cum, I sucked his cock dry." And then Tory came hard, wildly riding out an obviously intense orgasm as her juices gushed out between us. In the middle of which she asked, "Are you proud of me, are you proud of your naughty wife?"

I certainly was.

Tory wasn't done. As the story went on, she fucked me with even more enthusiasm, pulling all the way up until just my swollen head was in her before sinking all the way down until we were balls-to-ass and grinding her throbbing clit against me. Hearing her describe every hot exquisite detail would have immediately made me come if I hadn't come twice already. I was ecstatic watching her go off, and again couldn't believe this was my shy little Tory. I will never deny the extreme rush I was getting from listening to her. This WAS Tory, my stunning, smart but naive wife who never notices when she's being flirted up or ever sees the men (and women) checking her out. My Tory, who was now fucking me like an animal while telling me how she wanted to, and probably did, fuck another man this night.

Luckily for both of us (I love when she comes), Tory is multi-orgasmic, six being her previous record, and tonight she didn't disappoint. After riding out another quick one, my now, definitely, naughty wife continued....

She described how Mark picked her up, spun her around and set her on the table, pushed her dress up, then went down and feasted on her married pussy.

"He drove me fucking nuts," she confessed. She sat back and just let it happen, following her bliss. She then told me, "I got so lost. After a while I sat up, looked down, and when I realized someone else besides you was down there, I came immediately. And this time it wasn't small, it was a HUGE one. I flooded his mouth with my juices."

Mark wouldn't let her go. He didn't stop and kept licking her, swallowing her juices before continuing to tongue her clit. Then he started to pump two fingers into her tight pussy, curling them up to rub her g-spot with each thrust. Tory doesn't particularly like to be fingered but tonight in her wanton desire she welcomed it and told me that she was picturing even more naughtiness, where she was imagining "another person sucking my clit while I was being fucked". This thought set her off on Mark's mouth again.

When she came down form her ecstasy, as her eyes began to regain their focus, she saw Mark silently standing above her with his hard cock not far from her open, drenched, and inviting pussy.

Tory then slowed down her riding on my cock to a gentle rocking and said the two of them stayed awkwardly quiet contemplating if they should proceed. She added that I had popped into her thoughts and was hesitant, wondering if I indeed would be "cool with it" since there'd be no turning back if they did fuck.

But before the ultimate decision was made, they were interrupted by noises outside the door and no longer hearing music, they realized that the party was ending and maybe they should rejoin the group. Nervously laughing, they reluctantly straightened themselves up as best they could and snuck back into the crowd.

Though it was only around midnight, the majority of alumni were pretty much done, not being able to carry on into the wee hours like the old days. So, no real after-hours partying was proposed, and most everyone said their goodbyes to each other.

However, Tory and Mark did agree to meet at his hotel room where they would "chat" about what happened. Tory stopped riding for a moment to say, "No seriously, we thought we should talk."

I smacked her ass and said, "Yea, right."

After a chuckle I asked, "So what did you "chat" about?"

Tory, picked up the pace of her riding (she really does LOVE to ride cock), told me she barely had tapped on his door when it flung open and she said to me something surrendering like, "Well, lust won out and we went at each other." They intensely started making out again.

She started to fuck me faster, describing how he had her up against the open door, she grabbing his ass pulling him to her pussy with her leg wrapped around him, while he unzipped her dress, and pulled its straps down over her arms. He then undid her bra and for the first time that night, freed her wonderful breasts.

My wife started fucking me like an animal again and would not stop the fucking until her story, too, reached its climax.

"He went for my breasts, he wanted my boobs in his mouth, and I gave them to him. He sucked my tits, YOUR tits, I gave my married tits to him!"

As she told me that, I sat up and hungrily started sucking her crazy hard nipples. Tory grabbed my head, pulled me tighter to her chest, and so incredibly hotly said, "Reclaim these big hard married tits that were in another man's mouth."

That abruptly made my cum start to rise, I was not going to last much longer.

Tory went on, "We mauled each other in his doorway." and she didn't care if anyone saw her, maybe even hoping someone WOULD see them.

Our fucking continued, accented by that wonderful familiar sound of wet tight pussy slapping down on thick cock.

"Can you believe it, Babe? Can you believe how bad I was being, hoping someone would see me?!"

"Can you believe someone was sucking my tits?!"

"How I gave my panties away?!"

"I can't believe it was me actually doing these things!"

"I was so bad. I was using a fucking free-pass and you didn't even give me a fucking free-pass!"

"I got another cock hard and sucked it and wanted its cum down my throat! I swallowed it all."

"I got fingered in a bar and came in another man's mouth."

"Are you proud of me lover?"

Then with a low soft voice, she said, "You should have seen his big, hard cock waiting at my dripping, married cunt...."

After saying this, she slowed and sank all the way down really grinding her engorged clit against me. I was done.

My cockhead parted her cervix and I started streaming my married cum into that married cunt.

Those gorgeous tits started hardening again. Tory reared up, looked at me deeply with those enchanting eyes, and as a stunning orgasm tore through her, she loudly whispered,

"I WAS naughty, I AM your naughty wife."

We slowly came down from the most intense erotic experience of our lives and quietly lay together in a post-ecstasy haze only interrupted by a content hum, purr, or little giggle. We felt so deeply engaged in each other, so heavily connected in the moment. The love between us was tremendous, both of us so very close and extremely happy.

I don't know if many would understand, and this is certainly difficult to explain, but her opening up, succumbing to, and acting on her fantasy while openly sharing it all with her truly loving husband is what so turned me on. She let loose and lived. And, again, how or what got her to her intense happiness did not matter to me.

As I was affirming these thoughts, Tory kissed my forehead and got up.

She climbed off the bed, pulled her dress up onto her long body, and bra-less and panty-less she walked to and opened the door.

Tory turned to me, and with a such a beautiful look on her face, said,

"Did I fuck him? No, I didn't fuck him.... But with your permission, I'm going to right now."

My naughty wife turned, walked out, and drew the door closed behind her before I could even reply.

12