Total Destruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I got huge hugs from both ladies. We had breakfast, followed by Myra taking Tilly off to school. I used the time to start searching for a counsellor. I needed help. By the time Myra got back, I'd already made a couple of calls explaining that I was seeking help. Myra gave me the biggest smile, then a much more serious smile.

"Ah, Bart, can we talk about something for a moment?" she said, guiding me to the couch, both of us sitting down. I looked at her a moment, then nodded, thinking I knew what she wanted to talk about.

"It's alright, Myra," I said. "I get it; last night was scary. With Tilly here; it's not great if I wake up screaming, I'll find somewhere else."

Her eyes went wide, quickly putting her hands on mine, a panicked expression dancing across her features.

"No Bart, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about." She said, then took in a deep breath.

"In fact, it's quite the opposite, Bart, I don't know how to say this, but I just need to..."

I looked at Myra, her expression was excruciatingly beautiful but perplexing.

"Bart, I'm in love with you." Myra blurted out suddenly.

Talk about being rocked with information coming in when you didn't expect it.

"Sorry?" I said like a stupid lunk.

"I said I'm in love with you. I have been for a long time." She repeated, this time more demurely and blushed slightly.

I sat back while she smiled meekly at me, searching my face for my thoughts.

"Sorry Bart, but I can't hold it in anymore," Myra told me while I processed what she said. "When I heard you were in the hospital, I freaked out. I couldn't get there fast enough. I felt so guilty blowing up at you, telling myself I wouldn't say anything to you about how I really felt, but you almost died; your wife and best friend just screwed you over, and when you got out, you came here. So I felt I didn't need to say anything because you were here with Tilly and me. I thought you would pick up on it sooner or later."

"But Myra, why... why are you telling me, what brought it on?" I asked.

She laughed somewhat quietly, but there was a little sorrow within her mirth, "You... you stupid lump. Last night happened, you were in pain. It broke my heart to see you like that, but I got to be there for you, falling asleep in my arms. I want to think I was able to lessen your burden. I ached for you; I just can't... Bart, I don't want to hold it in anymore."

Myra's eyes quickly darted to mine.

"As to why it's always been you. Haven't you ever noticed that I don't date?" she said, tipping her head to the side.

"Yeah," I replied, tipping my head slightly to one side in query. "But I always assumed that it was because of Tilly?" I said.

"That's part of it," Myra said hesitantly. "But Bart, simply I could never find anyone who could hold a candle against you."

Tipping my head to the other side, questioning. Myra smiled.

"Look," she said. "From the moment I started working with you, you never treated me different than anyone else. Instead, you spent your time explaining everything. You were kind to everyone, helped people learn from their mistakes. Whenever you met Tilly, you were friendly and made her feel special, like helping her with her homework or reading with her. She's never met her father. However, she sees you as a father figure. Look at how she climbed in with you last night because she knew you were in pain.

"But Myra..." I stared.

She held up a hand, interrupting.

"When everything was thrown at us last week, you tried to take it on yourself. You didn't yell or scream; you didn't treat me cruelly when I threw a tantrum or when I slapped you." Myra blushed. "You're an amazing man Bartholomew Other. I love you for that and so many other reasons. And if Kelly is stupid enough to throw you away, then I'm going to pick you up giving you so much love, you won't remember that bitches name this time next month."

She came over and sat on my lap, leant in and kissed me. Within moments, I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her. It was like time stood still as I felt Myra moan into my mouth as we kissed. It didn't take long before I could smell her arousal. Finally, she pulled away, looking at me with a sensual hunger burning deep within her eyes.

"Will you take me, Bart? Will you make me your woman?" Myra asked her look morphing into that of a seductress.

I had just been propositioned by one of the sexist women I had ever met. If I were honest with myself, I would admit that I had fantasised about her in the past. I had wondered what she looked like naked. Now I had that opportunity. But, things were moving fast. I knew there would never be anything between Kelly and me again. And the revelation that Myra was in love with me was significant in that it made me feel like I wasn't such a loser, but I was worried that it would also be a rebound.

I think Myra had some understanding of my inner turmoil but said nothing as she stood, took my hand and led us towards her bedroom. With each step we took towards her bedroom, my manhood responded, growing in desire and want. Finally, as we entered the bedroom, she turned and kissed me, letting her body melt into mine.

Minutes passed as our lips met, our arms wrapped around each other. As we kissed, I softly ran my hands up and down her sides, letting her know I cared. Then, as our lips parted, she looked me in the eyes, smouldering desire present as she shivered in pleasure.

"Undress me, my love," Myra moaned, almost panting in anticipation.

I gently lifted her blouse over her head, tossing it on the ground, her 36DD's held in by a black lacy bra. I could see her dark brown areola underneath, large nipples visibly poking against the bra's fabric with her excitement. With a smile, Myra presented herself, lifting her arms above her head to show me her incredible chest. Needing no further encouragement, I gently cupped her cheek, leaning in for a kiss, before moving my lips to her ear, followed by her neck. Next, I kissed down her chest while bringing my hands up to firmly hold her breasts as my lips brushed the top of her cleavage, Myra moaning at the intimate touch.

It wasn't long before I started kissing down her torso, undoing the belt of her jeans on the way down. All the while, Myra began to shuffle on the spot and moan, knowing where I was going, my kisses leaving tiny wet spots on her body, adding to her pleasure. By the time I had worked my way down to her womanhood, her scent was exhilarating inside my nostrils, I slid her jeans down her thighs, and I saw a matching black lace set of bikini briefs. Smiling to myself at the sight, I briefly kissed over her mound and down her thighs, helping her out of her jeans and socks one foot at a time, then I kissed up the other thigh, over her mound again, before I stood again kissing her deeply.

I ended the kiss and stood back, inspecting her while keeping one outstretched arm in hers. She giggled and struck another pose.

"Like what you see?" she said, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"Oh yes, very much so. Myra, you are beautiful, I mean stunning. I have never seen a more beautiful woman than you." Myra instantly knew I meant it and smiled broadly.

We kissed for a couple more minutes, then Myra helped me from my clothes, lifting my shirt, being careful not to catch on the bandages around my wrists. Her eyes glowed possessively as she looked at my chest and stomach. I wasn't a chiselled Greek god, but I had kept pretty fit throughout the years, so yeah, I had a dad bod, but I will admit I thought it was a decent looking dad bod. I think Myra agreed by the looks she was giving me.

She helped me out of my jeans but accidentally brought my underwear down with it, suddenly coming face to face with my throbbing cock. At six and a half inches, I heard Kelly call it perfect for all holes more than once, I was also cut with a decent girth, so I never had any performance anxiety. As I looked down, I watched Myra lick her lips as our combined arousal made me produce a drop of pre cum that oozed from the head, telling Myra that I was ready for action.

For a moment, I thought she would just rip off her underwear and mount me. But with what I am guessing was a great effort, she stood and kissed me again, her amazing soft lips melding to mine.

"Your body is amazing," Myra said breathlessly as our lips again separated. She looked at me pleading, "Bart. I need you to finish undressing me because I want, no, I need you inside me. Please."

I smiled, reaching around, undoing the clasp of her bra. As her breasts fell free, I felt myself get even harder, if that was possible. I could feel Myra smile as I stared at her amazing mammaries. I say felt the look because I couldn't look at her face in the heat of the moment. Her breasts were that good. As her bra fell to the ground, her heavy breasts settled, ample and round, her areola and nipples stood proudly out from the breast, not pointing downwards. I must have stared a little too long because she giggled.

"Keep going," she said as she lay on the bed.

I tore my eyes away and kissed her nipple as she lay down, my hands briefly cupping her breast and brushing against her engorged nipples. But I knew there would be more time later. Myra had told me what she wanted. So I moved back down her body, immediately, I began peeling away her panties. They were soaked, and I mean soaked, as I pulled them down her legs. There were tiny drops of her nectar dripping from her panties. I discarded them on the floor, and I was then shown the holiest of places as Myra spread her legs.

Myra had big pussy lips, they were currently full of desire and hormones, begging to be touched, caressed, and I hope pounded. I wasted no time moving in, inhaling her scent from the source deeply. Myra watched in fascination, then moaned as I licked her lower lips, getting my first taste of the irresistible smell that had been assaulting me since she first straddled my hips and told me she loved me.

Her taste was sweet like a ripe apple, juicy yet with a uniquely her tang. I ate her, and before I knew her hand was holding my head to her mons, her thighs contracted around my ears.

"OoooooOOOOooo," she moaned as I held my tongue flat against her mound, I could feel a drip coming out and down my tongue, but I didn't want to interrupt her orgasm.

As she came down, I looked up at her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Alright... Alright... Bartholomew Other, I may never let you out of my bed ever. I never have... oh my goodness... Bart, that was amazing." She expounded. "But please, I need you in me now. Please, my love, make me your woman, claim me as yours so I can claim you as mine!" she said, pleading.

I moved up her body, wiping my face on the sheets as I did and positioned myself at her entrance.

"Myra, are you sure. I mean, I am technically still married. We can stop." I said. I didn't want to, but I needed to make sure Myra knew what was happening.

"Yes, baby, I have never wanted anything more in my life. So take me, but take me slowly. I haven't had someone there in years," she said.

I nodded, guiding her hand to my cock. She grasped it and smiled up at me, then drew my cockhead to her lower lips, rubbing it up and down a couple of times before drawing the tip just inside her. Then, she pulled me into a kiss with her other hand while guiding me up into her wet tunnel. Our kiss turned orgasmic as we felt ourselves join in love for the first time. I could feel Myra's walls pulsing around me, her moisture keeping everything fluid. Our kiss was hot and passionate; our tongues danced backwards and forwards between our mouths. I felt myself now fully encased in her, smiling at each other as we began to move. Our bodies danced as we continued to look into each other's eyes. I knew that there would never be anyone else for me again.

Before her betrayal, the love for Kelly, which I thought would burn brightly forever, now felt like a pale reflection of the love I saw in Myra's eyes as we joined and made love. Myra's adoring gaze was mirrored only by the feelings of pleasure our bodies were giving to each other. Every moment felt like an hour. Time stopped in its meaning as we both reached release.

I went to pull out, but Myra held me close. "No, my love, I want to feel you this first time. I want you to cum inside me," I groaned at her words, beginning a release inside of her. Once she started feeling my seed pour inside her, Myra had another orgasm, then we collapsed. We separated, our combined juices falling thick over our thighs and abdomens.

"Was that wise, Myra? Are you on the pill?" I asked as she lay her head on my chest, both of us recovering.

"No, I'm not on the pill, but my period ended only a few days ago, so we should be safe." She then looked up at me.

"Bart, I know we're not that young, but neither are we that old. Would it be so bad if we had a baby in the future?" she asked. I looked into my new lover's eyes, a woman I had loved and cared for years as a close friend and colleague, and a woman I was finding that I was falling romantically in love with minute by minute, and I smiled.

"No, it wouldn't be a bad thing," I responded.

We fell asleep after that; while sleeping, I had a dream similar to the earlier one. As Kelly and Roger fucked on the bed, I again began to despair. Then, suddenly, a beautiful and naked Myra came into the room, passing her hands over my wrists, healing my wounds, then flying me out of the room, away from the scene of worry and woe.

We awoke to the sound of an alarm. I was shuddering and sweaty but not screaming, wrapped in Myra's arms. As we dressed, I described the dream, the look on Myra's face was one of concern, and she brought me with her as she picked Tilly up from school.

It took a couple of additional weeks. However, both Roger and Kelly were arrested and held in custody. They had caught wind of the police wanting to question them after dropping the charges against me. They drove from Perth to Adelaide in a panic and were picked up by Australian Customs trying to flee the country.

It took two months before Western Australian police had them transported back to Perth, but in that time, I do have to say that my relationship with Myra grew in leaps and bounds. After that first night, I moved into her bedroom, now our bedroom, and I must admit I felt like I was in my twenties again.

We made love almost every night. I loved that Myra gave herself to me entirely. I could feel that body, mind and soul was given over to me as we joined. I think it's apparent that I fell in love with this woman. When the police had transported Roger and Kelly back to Perth, I noted that Myra was correct. I could barely recall sex with Kelly, nor did I desire to retain those memories.

Like myself, Myra had only ever been with one other person, her deadbeat boyfriend. During that first week, as we explored each other, Myra excitedly showed me her collection of toys that had kept her satisfied over the years. We have subsequently had a lot of fun with those toys over time. Our lovemaking is never dull.

A month after the terrible two were brought back to Perth, Myra and myself found ourselves in court with Regan, witnesses against Kelly and Roger. Roger never looked at me directly, even when I was on the witness stand. He ended up being sentenced to fifteen years.

Kelly, on the other hand, never stopped staring at me the entire time. During the court case, it came out that Roger was the mastermind behind everything. He was the one seducing Kelly and pushing for the fraud, so everyone was surprised when Kelly ended up with twenty years. She was found complicit in the fraud; however, when mental cruelty charges were also brought against her for her actions against me, she was given another five years with evidence found on the hidden cameras that Kelly had planted for Roger.

The judge also granted our divorce immediately following the verdict. Regan noted a split of our savings when Kelly served me the divorce papers. Regan also stated that I was willing to sell the house and split those proceeds immediately, as I had no intention of staying in a home where such horrible things had occurred.

Lastly, Regan also presented to the court that I was willing to act as trustee for Kelly's funds until she had finished serving her time. It had taken a lot of convincing on Regan's part for me to agree to that. However, it showed that I was willing to mend some fences and went a long way to stop Kelly's lawyer's fighting for stupid things that they often do in a divorce. I wasn't allowed to use Kelly's funds. However, I could invest them alongside any funds that I invested anywhere.

The courts ruled that Roger and Kelly were to serve their sentences immediately. And In closing statements after the ruling, Kelly's lawyer asked that in acceptance that I spend an hour with her before she was taken to prison. With a few moments of hesitation, while I felt the entire eyes of the court on me, I agreed.

Kelly was still in her court clothes when brought into the interview room immediately after the court was dismissed. The room was reasonably well-appointed, though the table was bolted down, and the chairs legs had chains to stop them from being thrown. Nevertheless, as Kelly sat down, she looked dejected and beaten, like I had been at her betrayal, her shoulders slumped as she sat down; unlike in the courtroom, she wouldn't meet my eyes.

Her prison escort told us that she would be right outside, just knock when we were done; there wasn't too much hurry. For a few minutes, neither of us said anything as we sat. It was the first time that either of us had been in a room since Kelly told me to do something that I ended up trying to do.

"I'm sorry Bart," she said quietly, looking down at her hands. I was a little surprised that she was the first to speak and that the first words were an apology. The last words said were decidedly at the opposite end of the spectrum.

"Are you Kelly?" I asked, letting the notes of bitterness come through my tone.

She looked up at me, tears forming yet not spilling. "Yes, Bart, I am so sorry," I went to respond and reject her apology, but she did the classic hand up in pause. So, I waited and held my tongue.

"Please, Bart, let me get this out, then you can berate me," Kelly said mournfully.

I sat back in the chair and motioned with my hands for her to continue.

"Thank you," she said contritely, looking me directly in the eyes for the first time since entering the room. "Believe it or not, Bart, I am sorry, I don't know what happened to me. For so many years, I loved you. I still do, even though I did such horrible things. But what is worse than that is that I knew how much you loved me. You were the perfect husband and lover, but one day I woke up, feeling, I don't know, lost."

She looked away from me, back down to her hands, then continued talking.

"So you know, perhaps a few weeks after first feeling lost, things started spiralling out of control. I was getting agitated towards you because you still loved me even though I felt wrong. Roger was round working with you on that dammed project when he noticed something was off with me."

She started wringing her hands.

"It took about another month before the affair started. Roger was insistent; he knew all the right buttons to push. I still loved you, but he knew how to play on my insecurities, getting me into bed. After that, he used my guilt to put his plan into action. See, I don't think you ever knew, but Roger was always jealous of your ability to lead. He always felt he was second fiddle to you, which irked him. He came up with the idea of getting a client to pay a whole lot of money for something that never happened and pretend you were stealing it from the company.