Total Woman Gems Ch. 01

Story Info
Platinum White: Colorado Ski Resort - Whitney.
4.2k words
4.21
8k
10

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Whitney was hot. The run down the slopes had been slow with numerous cross trail sluices to the side wooded areas, looking for the lost skier. He was an older man who had gotten separated from his family group.

The younger teens had sped ahead in an impromptu but predictable need for adolescent exhilarations. He had lingered behind and was now presumed missing. A blotch of color near a snow encrusted tree trunk caught her eye.

There he was, seated comfortably, leaning against the tree, his removed skis and poles spiked in a shallow drift at arm's reach. He looked up at her as she slid slowly to his side. He took a small swig from his leather bound metal flask and gestured to the panorama below.

The mountain valley lay before them, split by the shiny creek and the snow cleared road ascending from lower down the range. A large bird, possibly an eagle, soared on the winter winds in the clear blue sky. The platinum mines had played out decades ago, the raw ores sent to smelters further down the mountains. Any shiny metals left in these mountain valleys were the jingling coins in the purses of winter playground tourists.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" the old man opined.

Whitney took his cue and surveyed the scene below. During these busy weeks of snow patrol days and snow bunny nights, she rarely took the time to admire her idyllic surroundings. The brown rustic village far below was splayed out at the bottom of the surrounding white ski slopes, its window lights beginning to twinkle as evening settled in, fluffy chimney smoke floating on the breeze.

"It certainly is" she softly concurred, taking another calm survey, a moment of true appreciation for the natural splendor. She breathed deep before being drawn back to the task at hand.

"I take it you're Willie, the grandpop I'm searching for?"

Willie nodded his lazy concurrence as he looked over his lovely rescuer. Her molded breasts and hips nicely filled the stretchy fitted ski suit.

"Are you hurt or need any help?"

The old man shook his head, sprouting a mischievous grin as he imbibed another nip from his hip flask.

"Just a little bushed and stopped for a rest. My late wife Sally and I used to come here almost every year. It was our getaway from the long days of building the company and our gilded lives."

Whitney knew of Willie, the scion of Williams Global, the premiere construction mega-conglomerate. His worldwide firm worked across the seven continents and more. Its name was everywhere.

Willie continued, talking quietly, almost to himself.

"I had hoped to bring the kids and grandkids here and rekindle some of my fond memories. I longed to feel the joy of our lifelong romance again. But the kids are too busy wrangling the grandkids whose eyes are glued to their little pixel devices. I took a break from all the commotion to sit here and reminisce one last time before we leave tomorrow."

He extended his flask towards her. "Would you join me in a toast?"

Whitney took the offered drink and paused before her swig.

"What are we toasting?"

Willie swept his arm weakly toward the broad horizon; its saw-tooth tops were already beginning to shadow in the setting sun.

"To love and beauty and a life worth living."

"I'll drink to that" said Whitney as she tipped a small swig of the brandy. She handed the liquor back to Willie. She softened her voice, sad to be the initiator of the end to Willie's musings.

"It's getting late and I can't leave you here. This is not a lighted night trail so we have to go down to the lodge now before it gets too dark."

Willie took a deep breath of the clean mountain air and slowly exhaled his disappointment. He took another admiring look at his bodacious rescuer and moved to arise. Whitney helped him up, got his skis on his feet and guided him back to the groomed slope. He was still an agile skier and followed her in smooth slaloms towards the lodge, where its bright lights and hectic hubbub beckoned the forlorn Willie.

-----

After dinner, Whitney spied Willie across the large lodge room. He was surrounded by his rambunctious family and trying to not look too annoyed as his questions about their day were either one-word answered or simply ignored. Whitney decided to intervene in her own unique way. She looked up the hotel manager and contrived her plot to enliven Willie's mood.

Soon, a waitress approached Willie with an envelope on a silver serving tray. Willie opened and read the note:

'As an honored frequent guest, the management wishes to offer you, free of charge, the unparalleled hospitality of our Presidential Suite for this evening. If you accept, please follow the bearer of this note, Ms. Jones, who will usher you to our most cozy of amenities.'

Willie whispered a short query to the obliging messenger and then gave a nod of agreement. He hoisted himself to his feet, pointlessly bade his inattentive family goodnight and followed Ms. Jones.

-----

Ms. Jones opened the Presidential Suite's door and motioned Willie inside. Stepping through, he moved to clear the entrance to allow her to enter but she demurred, ready to close the door.

"Please enjoy all that the Presidential Suite has to offer. I will come back in the morning to escort you to your departure. Good night, sir."

Ms. Jones gave a saucy wink as she closed the door and Willie was left alone in the vestibule. He heard a crackling fire in the living room and meandered there to explore his cozy accommodations. He discovered he was not alone after all.

A white bearskin rug covered the space before the fire. A young woman graced the bearskin rug. She was propped on one elbow, posed on her side, and completely naked.

"Good evening, sir."

Willie was a bit surprised but not shocked. He was a man of the world. In fact, he was a man of a very elite world.

His TWA graduate wife, Sally, had been instrumental to his successful business and enchanted life. She was uniquely supportive of Willie's comfort during his frequent business trips. She had interviewed and recruited his Special Executive Assistants who graced his headquarters' offices and travelled with him on business, organizing his itineraries and attending personally to his salubrious requirements.

Willie's nights away from home, and random interims during the travelling days, had been a surfeit of fresh nubile pussy. But he always tired of the overabundant shallow amours and gleefully returned with renewed vigor to Sally, the true love of his life. Theirs was a happy and healthy marriage.

Willie drew his whimsy back to the present and surveyed his assigned suite mate and cozy comforter.

"Good evening, my dear. And what would your name be?"

She coyly giggled. "Why... Marilyn... of course. Who else would be waiting naked for her man in the Presidential Suite?"

"Yes... yes...of course..." murmured Willie as he caught the historical jest. He unzipped his ski sweater.

Marilyn quickly stood before her guest and assumed her vivacious hostess role.

"May I assist you to undress, sir?"

"Please..." replied smiling Willie.

She stepped gracefully to his front, her large teardrop breasts grazing his bare skin as she removed his sweater. She knelt to unfasten his belt, unzipping and lowering his pants, working his soft fur-lined evening boots from his feet.

Willie admired his naked handler. She was shorter and fleshier than his lithe muscular frame. She obviously had poise training and experience, going slowly, working gently and purposefully at her duties. She compared favorably with his Special Executive Assistants.

The Denver office was nearby and stocked with SEA's, the on-call talent pool for his western USA forays. He had pondered having three of those carefully chosen employees take two-day turns attending to his needs during this week at the resort, pampering him through the cold, dark nights.

He remembered the buxom black girl, a contract lawyer with large breasts and plump lips; her tit massages and orals were magnificent. And the petite Asian CPA; he especially enjoyed the ego rush of packing his bulging cock inside her tight vaginal tunnel. She would balance her stretched discomfort with the thrill of partial success as he managed to press up to half his bulk inside her.

There were other female staff, recent TWA graduates that he had recruited blind and had yet to sample. He could have made the easy call for their services but held back. He had wanted this week to be family orientated. It had not gone as he had hoped.

But the week-long sexual dry spell was about to end. He watched as naked Marilyn completed his disrobing by lowering his boxers, carefully distending the elastic waistband to slide easily over his tumescent prick. He pawed them over his ankles.

The fireplace warmed the room and the glowing embers warmed his naked skin. Marilyn's blue eyes looked up through her eyebrow covering bangs. She licked and pursed her cherry painted lips, a sign she was ready to worship this evening's appointed man-meat. Willie fingered her straight platinum blond hair behind her ears. He lightly palmed her exposed ears and guided her face towards his groin.

She dipped her face to his cock knob, kissed the slotted tip and earned Willie's moan of approval. Emboldened and holding the touch, she suctioned the bullet shaped knob through her lips. Her tongue-tip tickled the sensitive underside. He gasped a lungful of air and gripped her hair hard to halt the tingling. It was too soon to lose his load. He drew her face to his belly, burying his shaft in her hospitable warmth, easing the intensity.

Marilyn hollowed her cheeks and simultaneously swiped her tongue on her mouthful of cock. Her movements got another physical reaction from Willie; she felt a throb and sensed him swelling to a fuller intensity. She took the lead and bobbed her head in a series of long strokes, scraping his corona through her oral membranes from tonsils to lips and back again.

Willie let her demonstrate her flairs but wanted more than a blowjob for this evening's overture. He drew her off his erection and bade her lay on the furry rug. She obliged his wishes, but not before a wink, then peering up with smiling lips, playfully licking them to shininess and holding the tip of her talented tongue between lightly split teeth in a coy look of naughty innocence. She rolled gracefully on her back, maintaining her teasing expression, beckoning him with spread thighs and open welcoming arms.

Willie accepted her invitation. Kneeling between her legs, he surveyed her soft body and dewy pussy folds. She rolled her hips higher and nudged closer to accommodate his stance. He leaned down, pressing his slick knob against the entrance to her womb. He kissed her puffy pink nipples, the pale coloring consistent with her platinum blonde coif and smooth ivory skin. He laid on her chest, compressing the mammary flesh in pillowing cushions for his body. Her clutching arms and legs encircled his slender frame.

Holding his breath for fortitude, he sank with one smooth thrust to the root. Marilyn gave a noticeable wince as her core was stretched by his unitary move. Her face changed to opened eyed wonder and her mouth formed a breath-taking O as she clutched his body, waiting for her own body to adapt to the manly intruder. Willie rested a moment at the bottom, letting her settle her feelings. It was a moment for him to reminisce on past similarities. Images of his many naked conquests shot through his mind like a fast forward movie.

Willie had enjoyed his worldwide appointments, negotiating and securing lucrative contracts in foreign lands. Commercial customs varied among the continents but a recurring theme was the consummation of the deal with an exchange of gifts. In certain sophisticated situations, the deal makers swapped their exotic bedmates.

Willie soon learned to bring a beauty of non-native ethnicity to the culminating meet: buxom blondes to Africa and the Orient, dusky skinned Hispanics to Nordic countries, and mind melting South Asians to the Americas. The exotic potential swap enticed his lust smitten opponent to hurriedly concede terms in Willie's favor. And Willie enjoyed partaking of the wide variety of indigenous pussy availed to him by his hosts. Platinum blonde Marilyn emulated the numerous Nordic deal swaps he had accepted and savored during his career.

His Special Executive Assistants were counseled to further these business building expectations. They readily entertained Willie's newest business partner. Sometimes, Willie felt as though the reciprocal female-in-trade had not received the same thorough instructions. Elegantly dressed for the glamorous business meeting, feeling an equal standing with her executive colleagues, she would patronizingly escort Willie to his guest suite as directed.

When Willie presumed his manly prerogatives, plucking her dress fasteners without any semblance of an invitation, his soon-to-be fuck-toy might skitter away, even trying to escape out the locked door. Willie simply persisted and conquered her willfulness, even if the dark activities might be considered rape. He left it to his host to handle the aftermath; after all, it was his host's failure to completely inform his stunned employee of her actual status in the transaction that was the root-cause the scene.

The fire's warm glow on his back, the warm snuggle of Marilyn's nubile womb on his hardened prick and her sweet-scented bedtime whispers in his ear brought back Willie's tranquil cognizance. Indeed, Marilyn was the perfect willing receptacle awaiting his love. His bloated balls surged with week-old boiling sperm and ached to release their pressure. Willie's libido got the internal memo that it was time to get to work.

He slipped his hands beneath her hips and gripped two handfuls of Marilyn's luscious ass. His unsupported torso pressed harder on her boobs. He raised his hips, drawing his cock knob back to just inside her nether lips. The following strokes were purposefully irregular. Her tits rolled under his full body lunges.

Willie liked to maintain control through unpredictability and the erratic plunges kept his fuck-mate off guard. Two quick long dunks, a couple of shallow shuffles and a clitoris jarring deep ram built Willie's macho ego and his sensual delight. Marilyn stoically withstood the unforeseen vigor of her elder guest. Unable to follow the varied tempo, she simply hugged him tight with arm, leg and vaginal muscles and acceded to his dominance.

Willie felt her clenches on his cock and reveled in his supremacy over her body and soul. His cock throbbed with sensations. His self-imposed dry spell limited his orgasmic restraint and he finally arched his back into a classic up-dog pose and howled his voluminous cum into Marilyn's cuddling cunt.

Attentive to extending her man's pleasure as much as possible, she smoothed her palms around his trembling taut back and crossed her ankles behind his juddering legs. Her soft thighs twitched on his waist as she cooed him down from passion's zenith. He collapsed to crush her breasts again and panted back to reality in her arms.

With his stress relieved and his verve revived, Marilyn shuffled weary Willie to the suite's large bed. She tenderly tucked him into the blanket folds and nestled her soft naked loveliness against his recovering body until he dozed off into slumber. Later in the night, she was fondled awake to accommodate his masculine demands. She saddled up and straddled his hips, tenderly tucking him into her vaginal folds. She nestled her succulence around his re-engorged cock until he dribbled into her womb from his shrinking stash of spunk.

Snoozing and cuddling until dawn, she recognized that Willie was just barely good for one more round. She reinitiated her practiced oral skills as he lounged relaxed on his back. This time, he didn't stop her when she intermittently tongue tip tickled the spot under his knob. He wasn't as full of energy as when they had first met. He welcomed the extra special stimulation, letting Marilyn control her selection of stimuli on his manhood. As his passion rose, he kept his hands tightly gripped on his pillow, squeezing his eyes shut, huffing his way upward to the peak. He arched his back and howled out as her caressing mouth extracted his final reserve of cum. Sliding the goo down her throat, Marilyn was satisfied that she had drained Willie of the last bits of his waning ardor.

-----

Whitney had not been idle during Marilyn's night of providing cozy comforts. She had fulfilled her own snow bunny responsibilities to the ski resort's favored elite clientele.

The athletic young man had been waiting for her in Bondage Suite A when she arrived in her customary costume. She wore her red leather cup-less corset with suspender-fastened dark hose and elbow length black velvet opera gloves. Her spiked heels and scalp hugging hair, clenched in a swinging ponytail, gave her a serious look of menace. Her smoky eye makeup complimented exposed nipples with disk enlarging dark mascara. Tonight's playmate was wide-eyed at her theatrical entrance. Wide eyed was all he could manage under the circumstances.

The lucky college senior had announced his engagement to the school's most eligible bachelorette and accepted his fraternity brothers' invitation to a celebratory bachelor weekend. The boisterous buddies had slalomed the slopes all that day. He was good natured at dinner during the toasts and roasts. The drugged liquor hit him harder than usual and his next clear thoughts found him here in the bondage suite: naked, trussed and shackled spread-eagle in a wooden box frame.

Whitney stood just inside the door, letting her BSDM guest get a surprise eye-full of wonder and angst. She waited until he performed the usual reaction; he shook his fastenings at wrist and ankle, testing their resilience, confirming that he was her captive, open and vulnerable to her whims.

Whitney closed the door, activating the overly loud locking device, the booming sound adding to the frat boy's feeling of vulnerability. She slowly walked the side wall, curiously perusing and fingering the assortment of flogging devices hanging on their hooks. She tossed a few on a bench beside the box frame. The man saw her chosen subset of punishers and jerked on his bonds with renewed but unsuccessful vigor.

She belittled his fruitless efforts with a calm confident voice. "It won't do you any good."

She took a flexible switch from the selected pile on the bench and snapped it against her gloved palm, testing its cracking noise. She winced and shook her hand to ease the sting. She extended the slender rod and used the tool to elevate the man's tumescent penis.

Whitney had been told by the previous captives that, at this point, the male experienced an accompanying buzz in his scrotum. Her current captive's eyes widened as he looked fearfully at his groin, a reaction similar to his predecessors. She knew he was tensing up in fear, expecting her to flog his exposed cock and balls. She was amused to be considered that cruel; a TWA graduate like Whitney would never harm an alpha male like the one currently in her control.

However, she understood that a threat of pain could intensify the overwrought male's looming orgasm. She quickly palm smacked the man's ass once to keep his fear on edge. Then she used the rod to gently elevate his balls, less available now that the sack was contracted with fear. The touch worked; his cock got fuller and was standing almost level in front of him. He pleaded for understanding.

"Please... What do you want? What did I do to deserve this?"

Whitney pressed a finger to his lips, a sign for silence. She took his prick in her velveteen fist and slowly stroked the meat to greater life. She squatted on her heels, looking squarely at the fleshy rod oscillating in her gloved palm. She halted the strokes and kissed the penile tip. It jerked in her hand.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers
12