Total Woman Gems Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber Yellow: American Embassy, Tallinn - Amber.
3.7k words
4.78
4.5k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Assistant Military Liaison Lt Colonel Robert Amherst, 'Bob' to his secretary Amber, was very good at his job. It was Tuesday morning and the weekly updates had arrived for his review before the afternoon intelligence staff meeting. The material was bland, full of pedantic statistics and graphs: arms shipments, troop readiness, fighting equipment availability, and on and on. After a hasty review, he had summoned his secretary to bring him his coffee and his mid-morning treat.

She had delivered the coffee just way he liked it: a little milk, no sugar. She was presently delivering his treat: legs spread, leaning over his desk, braced on her palms, skirt flipped up, no panties, tits out while Bob's cock enjoyed the treat of her warm pussy.

He had gone straight to the bent-over high heel rear entry today. Other times he sat pants down in his office chair as she rode his cock and he sucked her tits. Or in the same chair with her kneeling at his feet, deep-throating his spongy knob. Any way it happened, he was calm, cool and collected during the potentially nervous meeting.

Bob was fingering her nipples and cupping her breasts. She was unsure whether her boss better liked the seated tit sucking or the dangling manhandling; he never let on his preference. Amber just followed along with his whim of the day. Today it was boob kneading as he pounded her from behind. She mind drifted as he drilled her cunt.

Amber reminisced on the path that had brought her to be Bob's able subordinate. Her childhood in Estonia was typical of the Cold War era. Her father had been a government functionary: central planning for harvests and food processing. The Baltic republic was a sham of independence firmly under Russian control. Because of her father's nominal influence, she had been accepted for post-secondary education and graduated with a public administration degree. After the graduation day family celebrations, her father had taken her aside to a small café in Tallinn.

He inquired of her plans for her future. She assumed she would find a low level bureaucracy job, probably working for a meager paycheck, and share a small apartment with another girl. Her father cocked an eyebrow at her urge to move out of the family residence. She blushed, confessing that she had thoughts of a little privacy and maybe finding a playful boy-toy, a bit of liberation after the tedium of the university.

Her father affirmed her desires, said he might be able to help her realize them and divulged his secret; he confessed his actual position with the government. For years, he had been a mid-level security officer with the secret police and, as such, could possibly arrange for an alternate path to her self-sufficiency. It would be more lucrative than her minimalist government administrator plans.

Amber could follow his lead and become an intelligence agent for the government, undergoing special training in information gathering. Subsequently, she would be secretly placed in a western government embassy and perform patriotic duties for her country. Upon successful completion of her initial assignments, promotions were almost guaranteed. If she agreed to enlist, the months of special training would begin right away.

Amber's mind swirled with the perplexity of her father's revelations but she trusted this man who had always wanted nothing more than her happiness. She agreed to follow his advice. Her father made a quick phone call and they finished their coffee and desserts while waiting for her mentor to arrive. Amber saw her uncle enter the café and join them at the table. She had just seen him earlier, mingling with the other family members at her graduation party.

"Amber, you know Uncle Dimitri. He is one of my colleagues in the service, a member of the special training cadre. Go with him now; your special training begins today."

She looked at her uncle whom she had seen and briefly spoken with during occasional family events, though more rarely in recent years. They said his job kept him quite occupied. He was burly and severe looking but had always treated her with courtesy. She was being told to accompany this man to some unknown destiny. But he was family and a government official, so she figured it would be safe.

"How long will I be gone?" she asked to no one in particular. Her father and uncle looked at each other before Uncle Dimitri took the lead.

"That depends on how quickly and well you learn. Will you trust in yourself and accept this chance for a better future?"

She hesitated but quietly agreed.

"Okay, I guess. I will have to pack my things."

Her uncle reached across the café table and clasped her hand firmly.

"There's no need for that. Anything required will be provided. Come along; we are leaving now."

Amber looked pensively at her father as Dimitri pulled her to her feet. His face was brimming with pride and encouragement. He offered a final reassurance.

"Don't worry; be strong. You have a glorious future awaiting you."

Her uncle guided her out of the café with a firm grip on her arm. He placed her in the front seat of his car. They drove for hours through the dark countryside. There were a few words but no real conversation. Dimitri was his usual reticent self and Amber's thoughts were swirling with curiosity and a bit of growing apprehension.

They arrived around midnight at a lonely rustic farmhouse. The remoteness meant that Amber was completely dependent on Uncle Dimitri for her safety and welfare. He showed her around the surprisingly well furnished interior. There were adequate living quarters and training facilities.

Her unease was moderated by the separate bedrooms and bathrooms; the arrangements were suitably professional. After a shortened night's sleep, the training began the next day.

For several days, Amber studied political and historical briefings. She learned simple tradecraft and practiced memory games under Uncle Dimitri's tutelage. He cooked healthy meals and led her through twice daily body sculpting workouts. He constantly critiqued her efforts, gently advising her on subtle changes to her appearance: close fitted clothing during her classroom lessons, two piece bra and booty shorts for aerobics and yoga, and fashion accessories like heels, jewelry and makeup. She took it as part of the training; alone together, he was the sole judge of her trial alterations.

Amber slept soundly after the all-day mental and physical exercises; her 'earned beauty sleep' he snickered. She gained self-confidence, instilled by his approving gazes at her flirtatious dress and attitude. She instinctively grew into an ever more fulsome and beautiful female.

Then about a week into the training, her bedroom door opened at midnight. Naked Uncle Dimitri was briefly silhouetted in the dim light, in profile, dick erect, until the door closed to reinstate the darkness. As she sensed his approach, she recalled his actions over the past few days: some hands-on adjustments to her poses during yoga, his watchful gazes as she read her lessons. Remembering now those longing looks, she could just imagine his lust filled ogling of her present near nakedness, even in the midnight darkness.

It had been his idea that she sleep tonight wearing only a sheer slip, no panties. She had complied instinctively, growing accustomed with adhering to any of his wardrobe suggestions. She felt him pull back the sheets and the silky top she wore did nothing to shield her body from Uncle Dimitri's roving hands as he rolled her onto her back.

The mattress dipped as he climbed on and her bare legs were wedged apart by his knees. His hands straddled her torso as he leaned over her, angling his shaft, the tip touching her labia. She tensed at the contact, uncertain. Uncle Dimitri tensed in response, prepared to match her recalcitrance with force.

Amber was not a virgin and, besides, there was no one she could call for help in this faraway place. She remembered her father's parting words: 'don't worry; be strong'. She eased back onto the mattress, becoming unhesitant, conceding the inescapable situation.

Uncle Dimitri settled his swarthy body on top of her. She surrendered control as he pressed firmly against her pussy. Her teeth clenched when he pushed his knob in but her trepidation ebbed as she felt his corona glide inch by inch into her enlivened womb. He settled deep and paused to feel her heat.

His hands passed under her back, pulling her close, squashing her breasts to his chest. She followed his lead, enfolding her arms and legs around his body, crossing her ankles, bracing herself for their incestuous copulation.

He was skilled at his trade and the sex was silky smooth; his behavior displayed his concern for her comfort and elation. The strokes were gentle and regular, gaining volume as he built his pleasure in her cock-hugging femininity. Her innocence dissolved and her trust in her uncle built. No words were exchanged; intimate touching and passionate breathing communicated their intents and desires. With a manly growl and obvious satisfaction, burly Uncle Dimitri spewed inside his lovely niece, Amber. Thereafter, he courteously stayed with her through the night. Her pussy throbbed with unrequited need, keeping her on edge and restless.

He fucked her again in the early morning. She was more willing this time, eager to staunch the buzzing in her core. She enjoyed her first orgasm under the dedicated care of her uncle. It was marvelous.

Braced on elbows, with his stiff cock still embedded, Uncle Dimitri's gaze greeted her slowly uncloaking eyes with a whispered 'good morning'. He kissed her lips and assured her she would experience many more bouts of bliss over the coming days and weeks. Those were his first spoken words since she had retired to her room last evening when he had wished her 'good night'.

From then on, she didn't think of him as Uncle Dimitri. He was just Dimitri now, her alpha male, a dexterous and knowledgeable man, one of the select group of men who would be her transcendental agents, gradually morphing her from innocent girl to gifted female, a cunning tool of the state.

Dimitri lay still with his cock deep in his niece and his mind deep in contemplation.

In a normal program sequence, as had been the case with his previous trainees, this carnal step would have inevitably occurred a week or more later. And he had meant to follow the planned schedule. But Amber's competitive nature had quickened her progress.

It had become tortuous days of foreplay for Dimitri, watching her, touching her, smelling her. Then while lying alone last night, stiff cock in hand, with visions of her running through his brain, he rebelled against another night of masturbation. He went to her room and, ready for some real action, prematurely carried out the assignment.

His musings were interrupted when his embedded cock twitched, reminding him that it was time to finish his salubrious ejaculation. Seeking the culmination of his own pleasure, Dimitri rekindled his long, slow strokes, once more balancing power with passion. Captive beneath his masculine bulk, Amber was his inescapable lust receptacle, absorbing his warm flow when he leisurely finished off inside her.

The following days went like the ones before: memory exercises, physical trainings, aerobics, after-dinner yoga. At bedtime, Dimitri led her by the hand to her bedroom, undressed her from her skimpy sports bra and shorts and fucked her before sleeping entangled in her cuddling warmth. Sometimes she was able to cum along with him.

In the mornings, he directed her to straddle and ride his cock in cowgirl. Her gentle body motions wavered her hair in the dim dawn light, adding to his sensual delight. She worked his corona in slow stimuli deep inside her vaginal membranes. She felt his warm discharge accompanied by his guttural vocal release. If she hurried, she could generate her own orgasm just before or after Dimitri.

The training regimen turned to 24/7. They shared her bedroom every night; it became just another training studio. Amber mastered all the basic positions and invented a few animated ones even Dimitri hadn't thought of. Hip slides and rolls, bodily writhes and twists, and yoga contortions added zest to the mix.

He taught her male erogenous anatomy: ears, neck, scrotum, and especially the penile nerve centers such as the swollen knob and the corona with its cleft. He taught her less practiced methods for male gratification: rhythmic vaginal clenching, proffered nipple play, slippery tit-jobs, flickered tongue lapping, shallow cock sucking and the gulping stimulations during deep-throat. They explored and refined her nipple and clitoral sensitivities; he was patient in teaching her orgasm timing and control.

Her sexual repertoire grew spectacularly, much to Dimitri's surprise and satisfaction. This was more than he had intended, certainly beyond his hopes and dreams when he had initiated this trek.

Dimitri had watched Amber grow and mature over the years from little cutie to budding teen to an eye catching nubile blonde. His thoughts progressed from amusement to admiration to obsession. He had daydreamed about her for days after a beach picnic; masturbating while replaying the memory of her long blonde hair being wind fluffed as she ran, her ass and boobs bouncing within the skimpy bikini. He had lusted more and more for her.

He hatched this faux training stratagem to his gullible brother, the ruse was intended as only a ploy to thoroughly fuck his sexy niece. He had expected, at most, a week or so of amateur quickies and shame riddled kinkiness before he discarded her back to her home, ignoring her disillusionment at not being recruited.

But to his surprise, Amber had plunged body and soul into the disingenuous training program. Dimitri had never imagined she would be so compliant and willing. He regretted the squandered years and lost possibilities during her college life.

He lamented that he could have seduced her sooner through vague promises of recruitment, setting her up to live off campus, available for spontaneous night or weekend 'dates' with his targets, or better yet, with himself. But the 'here and now' reality made up for the unwitting wait.

Dimitri eagerly contacted his superiors to herald his unexpected and exceptional discovery. His superiors demanded proof of his claims and agreed that, after several months of Dimitri's special training, Amber could be put through their succession of examinations: written, verbal and carnal.

In the last week before Amber's scheduled interviews, Dimitri instituted daytime sex outside the bedroom. He insisted on expediency; therefore her constant nudity was the rule throughout the day and night.

Amber sensed a shadow of underlying melancholy in Dimitri. She continued her routines, albeit naked, reading her studies, performing her memory and physical exercises and helping with the daily household chores under his watchful eye. Unannounced and unhindered, he would snatch her up and fuck her on the kitchen table; he demanded sudden blowjobs and hauled her unexpectedly onto his lap for seated cowgirls. His mood leading up to and during sex was ferocious; the acts feverish and demanding. He purposely used painful pinches, slaps and tight grasps on her nipples, cunt and ass. Her protesting cries and tears seemed only to boost his masculine ego and quicken his peak. He was merciless to her distress.

After jetting inside her and pushing her away, he returned to his dull sentiments until his frustration at the looming end of their time together wound him up and he took her again. She was completely servile to his insatiable need for stress relief.

He was disconsolate after delivering her to his handlers. He waited grudgingly for days, imaging his superiors performing group sessions in testing her mentally all day and then taking turns individually, testing her carnally at night. She would be indomitable at showing off her newfound sexual tour de force. A final exam, a group session, seated blowjobs for each of the circled men, would confirmed her prowess.

Dimitri eventually received word that she had passed every test the alpha males threw at her; the stunned 'interviewers' had granted their hearty recommendations.

She was enrolled in the Estonian secret service and Dimitri assigned as her handler. "Finders, keepers" the leaders quipped to the overjoyed training agent. Dimitri could look forward to intimate reunions when he collected her data packets. She was ordered to apply for work at the American Embassy. She was hired and began working there full time in the secretarial pool.

Within months, she was transferred to the Military Liaison office. Her family was proud of their sister and daughter; her handlers were thrilled at her ability to gain access to confidential information so quickly. Dimitri's growing status matched the trajectory of Amber's rising reputation.

Amber took her patriotic responsibilities seriously, endeavoring to provide the important American officer with mind numbing orgasms. The middle aged man became all but comatose for several minutes post-coitus. It was her opportunity to give the briefing documents a more thorough reading than Bob apparently did. Today should be the same.

As Bob drilled her pussy from behind that morning, she had extra time to study the materials spread out on the desk below her man-mauled dangling tits. She took in the details by using her photographic memory training. The older battle tanks were short of spare parts and the new ones stuck at sea on storm bound ships, the ammunition and supply ships were likewise late, and the medical staff reported an outbreak of a very virulent flu bug. But the radar and electronic signal gathering was working far better than had been predicted. Her handlers would be pleased with her findings.

Bob tensed behind her and she sensed his cock slow and expand, readying to pump out its essence. Time was almost up so Amber multi-tasked, squeezing her womb to hold his attention on her pussy while she memorized the last bits of data. Her American boss accompanied his jets of sperm with a throat-clenched roar. She felt the warmth wash her inner membranes as he clutched hard on her battered boobs.

Amber held off her own satisfaction this time. She favored the tit suckling pleasure of the seated fucks when Bob chose to do so; she could join his orgasmic crescendo without haste. Dismounted post-coitus, she could then peruse the news as Bob slumped in his chair, passed out in euphoric refraction.

Dimitri scheduled her gathered report transfers for weekends. But Bob had become amorous beyond the office trysts and invited her to weekend outings. She demurred for weeks but he persisted. The solution evolved into double dating: one man, two women. Amber brought along her 'friend' Yuliana, a sister agent also trained by Dimitri.

Bob escorted both luxurious blondes to weekend overnight outings. The cover-story sightseeing events got shorter and the in-room stopovers got longer. At appropriate times, Yuliana distracted Bob one-on-one with her exceptional sexual talents. Amber used the interludes to discretely slip away for intelligence handoffs and quickie hookups with Dimitri.

The rest of the time, Bob's cock wallowed in their swappable pussies and mouths. He even convinced Amber and Yuliana to stimulate each other orally while he watched the action as foreplay, and then joined in and emptied his pent-up spunk into an unoccupied feminine orifice.

Bob's constant fear was being transferred to another post. Thus his anxiety peaked when he was summoned to headquarters for an unscheduled meeting.

Bob reported to NATO Headquarters in Brussels as ordered by his military boss, Brigadier John Sullivan, a Deputy NATO Commander. He arrived on schedule but the boss's secretary was absent from her post in the outer office. Exhibiting a respectful military attitude of punctuality, he rapped lightly on the inner office door. He heard an indistinct male voice from within and took it for his permission to enter.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers
12