Total Woman Horizons Ch. 06

Story Info
A New Year: Annual Reviews.
3.4k words
4.67
1.3k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers

*** Decisions ***

It was time for the annual performance reviews, in-depth appraisals to determine which of the probationary half-dozen newbies would be offered permanent employment. The Comfort Secretarial Pool hopefuls hovered over a tabletop collage of the company executives, the ones who had initially screened them a year ago.

It was a turnabout selection process for these updates; the girls made the man of their choice for an encounter that would be graded for their permanent employment records. And they were eager to leave their alpha male evaluator an auspicious impression.

Miko expressed her preference. "I like Mr. Monroe; he has been brash but good-mannered. He dives right in and manhandles my boobs. Even fucked my cunt on occasion."

She giggled. "And I liked it; it felt good. What a gentleman; I'll pick him for my review."

Shannon chimed in. "I need a big cock that fills my cunt. Karrie's Daddy is sure to fit the bill. He's been avoiding me so far but now he's big and he's mine."

Caroline picked at a photo, lifting it to examine the portrait, pausing to gather her thoughts. She cocked a little smirk and her eyes took on a dreamy aura.

"Mr. Townsend's the one for me. I'll have his balls drained by supper time. I could suck his meat all day and all night but he surely won't last that long."

Pamela saw the pile of available males dwindling and jumped in to claim her man.

"Thurgood" was all she said.

Becky and Barbie saw one man remaining and realized if they didn't cooperate, one would lose out. That meant yet another dual date. They nodded to each other, a silent sign of agreement. They hoped Mr. Webster was into threesomes and had the stamina to follow through.

With pairs, and trios, established, they summoned Karrie to reveal their choices and get the balls rolling.

*** Daddy and Shannon ***

Shannon had claimed Daddy's big cock. And there it was, cupped in her palm, as she knelt naked at Daddy's feet. She examined the veins, the prominent knob with its flared corona rim and the closed tip slit. The meaty appendage, only semi-hard, extended beyond her palm; the coronal vee nestled against her wrist. Mesmerized, she tilted her wrist higher, levering the knob closer and placed a loving kiss on the end.

Daddy watched from above, staring down at the redhead's true admiration of his manhood. She wasn't the first, of course. Once an innocent but fortunate female perceived the cock about to work her into a fine frenzy, there was no turning back. The trick was to delay the revelation, build her curiosity and then enjoy her look of astonishment at the reality of discovery.

He rolled her back, hovered above and inserted his erection, shuttling back and forth deeper into her vaginal channel. The final inch compressed her cervix, eliciting her vocal alarm at its depth and breadth. Could she handle it?

"Oh, my God... wait, is it all in? What? Not yet?... Oh, my God... oh, my GOD!"

His ego always got that boost of pride when the fucked female uttered her alarm: was it fear, joy, wonder?

He bumped a few jolts to get another similar response. He felt her body buck in an attempt to back off: was it to get more stimulus or just a reaction to the electric sizzle consuming her pre-orgasmic body?

Her moans of "Yes... yes... no... yes..." captivated his own arousal and he swelled larger inside her.

The explosion of cum spattered her cervix and she careened off on the deep sensation, her body wreathing in ecstasy.

Daddy held her tight through the emotional spiraling down to earth. And smiled broadly at another successful journey of discovery by a cock-curious female. She would be a keeper for another year of Comfort Secretarial duties.

*** Townsend and Caroline ***

Caroline's mouth was full of cock as she cuddled in 69 with her chosen executive. Townsend was not unfamiliar with this situation and his tongue danced on her sweet pinkness while his nose sniffed the musky redolence of her pussy. He was not so focused on his own role that he couldn't feel Caroline's similar efforts on his oral embedded swollen dick.

They were lying in bed, sort of, fortunately a large one, because their maximum efforts to pleasure their mate had them reeling around to gain deeper connections. They suckled side by side, but then a lurch had them rolled one atop the other and another desperate scramble for better genital access had them skewed at a different angle in the tangle of sheets.

Townsend hugged her ass as his tongue probed her vaginal opening. Caroline sucked deep, his knob passing her tonsils where her swallowing actions rippled on his corona. Even with his mouth pressed to her cunt, she heard his irrepressible joyful moans at her special fellatio skill.

Caroline rolled again, drawing him atop her. His weight pressed his groin against her face and she felt the cock ripples of ejaculation before the pulses of sperm shot forth and drained down her penetrated throat. She relaxed in his clutches and let her own libido peak, squirting her orgasmic juices against his cunt plastered face. The thrills shot through her body, another successful finale to her particular sexual prowess. She was confident of her permanent employment.

*** Webster and Client and Becky and Barbie ***

The elevator rose to the penthouse floor. Becky and Barbie were clinging to each of Mr. Webster's arms. Their heels provided the perfect height to really mold their breasts to the biceps wedged in their cleavages. They had just spent a few hours being wined, dined and wooed in the hotel dining room. Their clingy party dresses, low cut and high hemmed, still held a modicum of public decency but had drawn the attention of every man, of every age, to the flashy tits and ass display.

It promised to be a naughty night with the boss. They knew the other executives had boasted about their own playtimes with the sexy duo. The stories about the combination of fluffy blonde bombshell and athletic, though buxom, brunette had made the rounds. And the girls intended to live up to past reputations, whatever it took.

The doors swished open and the trio of half tipsy partiers swayed down the hallway to Mr. Webster's luxury hotel suite. He nearly stumbled over the threshold, the girls holding him up by his cleavage enfolded arms. They barely stood themselves, unsteady in their heels. But a pause for stability and with bearings recovered, they walked with light giggles through the foyer and into the main room.

And stopped in stride at the unexpected sight. The ladies' expressions started first with surprise, then a calm quieting, then a strange sense of disquiet.

A business suited man was seated on the sofa, arms spread wide across the back cushions, a casual pose of patience. His look was purposeful, maybe stern, but probably just stoic. A man who looked like he took what he wanted when he wanted it, damn the consequences. His chiseled facial features were probably a reflection of the hinted chiseled body filling out his tailored clothes.

Mr. Webster regained his composure. He hadn't expected his client's arrival until tomorrow and had intended to enjoy entertaining, and being intimately entertained, in the dual bedroom suite this night before. But now it seemed, there wouldn't be a night before, just tonight. And there wouldn't be time, after their employment evaluation, for him to brief the girls on their accelerated client-oriented commitment. It would unfold in real time, to those real consequences, starting now.

"Hello, Webster. Nice of you to join me. I had to travel a day early, corporate jet schedules and all. What have you brought me to pass the time?"

Mr. Webster stood a little taller between the girls and unwound himself from their arm-candy clutches. Their expressions stayed at disquiet. They thought annual reviews should involve company personnel only, not to be conducted by strangers.

The boss took a free hand of each one at his side. Lifting Barbie's hand in front, he found feeble voiced words of introduction.

"Sir, this is Barbie, one of our newest Comfort Secretaries."

The man nodded. His stare lifted slowly from her heels to her hair. She watched his face as he surveyed her. No sign of like or dislike, just a dispassionate taking in of her sexily dressed body.

"Hello, Barbie. My name is unimportant; please just call me 'Sir'."

Barbie used her free hand to brush the loose hair aside from her face.

"Yes, Sir. Good evening, sir. Pleased to meet you."

His stare held her in a long eye lock, dispassionately establishing his presence. He nodded to himself; she had withstood his stare without a flinch. Good girl.

"Oh, you'll be pleased to do more than just meet me, Barbie."

His gaze moved to her brunette accomplice. Mr. Webster saw him shift focus and lifted Becky's hand forward in a sign of respect for his importance.

"And this is Becky, another recent acquisition."

"Hello, Becky. I look forward to us getting better acquainted."

Becky followed Barbie's show of respect, letting him get a good eyeful before also brushing her hair aside before responding.

"Yes, sir. I hope so, too."

"Of course, you do."

Mr. Webster released their hands and took one step back. His voice had recovered its normal tone.

"Client's choice, sir."

"Of course, Webster. But looks can be deceiving. Let's explore."

The man rose and stepped forward. The women saw that he did indeed fill out the clothes, tailored to drape and magnify the stature of his broad-shouldered physique. He hesitated, a hand cupping his chin, thoughtful like, as he scanned again both party-dressed females. He noted how both had full chests forming deep exposed cleavage, narrow waists, right sized hips and long toned legs supported below the short sparkly dresses on tall sparkly heels.

He stepped before Barbie and held her gaze. He reached out, ran a fingertip down her cheek, over her jaw, along her neck, continuing to between her breasts, sliding sideways to brush a circle over her dress covered left nipple. He watched her eyes throughout, not looking at the finger's path. At the nipple caress, her eyes barely squinted but he understood the suppressed reaction.

'Good; she has sensitive areolas', his favorite female erogenous zone.

He stepped away to stand before Becky. She had observed his finger explore Barbie's form and stood willing for the same. She lifted her chin a little and saw his hand lift toward her. She straightened her back to mount her breasts a little higher, the nipples hard from the anticipated caress, forming evident pokies. His hand darted to one of the inviting nubs and pinched down hard. She yelped from the suddenly pain. Her face expressed a hint of distress but she held her pose.

He liked her reaction also, her pain control, and he lost a bit of his stoic control. It was his first sneer of the evening; he knew, even if the girls didn't, it wouldn't be his last.

"Let's get a good look at what we have in store. Play with each other. Remove your friend's dress."

Becky and Barbie turned face to face; Barbie cocked an eyebrow and Becky tilted a corner of her lips in a capricious smile. Webster and his client moved away to seat themselves in opposing living room divans. The girls leaned in for a deep kiss, their hands resting on each other's hips and sliding further aback. The smooch continued as fingers rose to zippers and pull them lower. With loose open backs, the dresses simply fell away.

The embracing pair melted to the floor and gracefully wiggled around into a sixty-nine mutual cunnilingus. The admiring men took their own initiatives and peeled away their own clothes. The muffled sounds of sucking, lapping and low moans emanated from the two face planted females as the mesmerized men slowly undressed while watching the action.

The client succumbed first to his risen libido. He leaned over the captivated couple, gripped a handful of blonde hair and insistently peeling her face away from her mate's genitals, noting the cunt juice smeared across her face, smudging her makeup.

He took her hand and she looked at him standing above her as he spoke idly to all but no one particularly.

"I'll start with this one."

He pulled her to her feet and led her to his bedroom, closing the door, secluding them inside.

Mr. Webster and Becky watched them go; he wiped a sheen of sweat from his brow.

"I guess that leaves us."

He took Becky's hand and led her to the other bedroom.

Mr. Webster pulled Becky in for a hug and sloppy cunt juiced kiss. He leaned lower and suckled the previously hurt nipple. She cooed from the soothing smooch. He lifted her hips against him; she circled his neck and waist with arms and legs. He waddled them to the bed, laying her in as he remained wrapped between her legs.

They kissed, cuddled, fondled and fucked; Becky cooed and moaned throughout the tender sexual connections. A pause for a little rest and then again.

The door opened in the middle of the night. The other man held a disheveled naked Barbie by her upper arm and shoved her forward. She stumbled on her heels and caught herself on the edge of the mattress, startling the other bedbound pair awake. The naked client reached over and grabbed Becky's arm, hauling her forcefully out of the bed. Standing her up, he stated his intention.

"Your turn."

He towed her for the open door, pulled her through and closed it.

Barbie just stayed where she had tumbled, half on and off the edge of the mattress. She was gently weeping. In the feeble light, Mr. Webster noted her blushed face. He saw sticky white droplets speckling her hair, her lipstick was harshly smeared, and her eyeliner had formed black rivulets from her falling tears. He reached out a helping hand and she crawled in beside him.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No..." she snuffled.

"Then, what's wrong?"

"He made me blow him twice: one deep throat I swallowed, the other he blew on my face. All the while, he squeezed, pinched and slapped my tits."

Mr. Webster's hand touched her breast and she winced away. He couldn't see her bare flesh in the low light but assumed she was very tender from the abuse.

"Are you injured?"

Her voice was thin and carried a slight whine.

"No, not really... It was a bit rough but I'm okay. Actually, it was a turn on. I like to be manhandled before I'm fucked... But that's the problem; he didn't fuck me! I'm so horny..."

"Oh, sweetie, let's take care of that."

He shuffled into a sidesaddle pose and gently held her. He was careful not to press too hard. Her hand wiggled between them and guided his cock to her pussy. A slow hip thrust made an easy entry; she was so wet it slid all the way in without resistance. Her body stiffened in an impulsive orgasm, then she sighed in relief, as his cock filled her cunt. Thereafter, he did his best to make the strokes felt by both of them and she found her peak twice more before he dumped his sperm in her throbbing womb.

Meanwhile, in the other bedroom, Becky was being cock strained in missionary like never before. The guest went deep and wild, luxuriating in the warmth of her willing pussy. He was gentle and tender, exciting her nipples with kisses and tongue laps, far different from the harsh treatment she expected from their earlier first meeting.

He was strong; rolling her from cowgirl mount where he had dined on her tits, a sidesaddle for long luxurious strokes and the rapture filled fuck that she couldn't rein in. She came again and again until he decided he had exploited her cunt enough to gain his own summit of pleasure.

There was more to come for the shared women. The penthouse apartment suite resounded with cries and calls of ecstatic delight as the separated foursome enjoyed their continued night time sexual adventures.

*** Thurgood and Pamela ***

Thurgood stood naked next to bed while Pamela posed nude in doggie profile atop it, watching the thin metal disk in his hand. He twirled the large coin back and forth over each knuckle, like a magician does to misdirect his audience while setting his trick with the unnoticed hand. He flicked it high and her face lifted to watch its arc as it spun and fell on bed. Both leaned in to stare at the result: heads.

Pamela scooted around a quarter turn and raised her face to straighten her throat, tongue scooping Thurgood's cock between her lips. He pressed his hips forward from his standing position to give her full access to its length. She began a slow blowjob, twisting her head to better use her tongue on the full circumference of the skin cylinder.

Thurgood grabbed her hair in a gathered one-handed ponytail clutch. The other pinched her nose while he plunged deep past her tonsils, plugging her breathing. She swallowed around the knob, massaging his corona but eventually struggled as her air ran out. He saw her plight and his macho ego lit up at the sight, sound and sense of dominance.

He relieved her distress by pulling back to her tongue, spewing in her mouth. She opened wide and gasped for air around her wieldy oral intruder, coughing when the ejaculate ran down the wrong pipe.

After crawling into bed and cuddling through a brief interlude, Thurgood was refracted and ready to sample the other side of the coin. He turned her around, pushing into her cunt from behind and stroked out another orgasm.

*** Monroe and Miko ***

Mr. Monroe was comfortably ensconced naked among the propped up pillows in his bed. The huge wall mounted monitor was showing split screens of CCTV feeds from the other executive suites where the various pairs of executives and candidates were playing-out sexy interviews. He would have been masturbating himself but didn't need to. Miko, equally naked, lay beside him, his arm around her shoulder, her big tits pressed to his side with one being squeezed in his hand. Her head was laying on his chest watching both the big screen and her hand that was expertly stroking his slippery erection in a slow easy motion. She was giving a running narrative of the action, suggestive of any other action he boss might be in lined to.

"Oh, look, his cock is deep in her mouth. That looks like fun."

Mr. Monroe grunted out his acknowledgement. Miko took that for a disinclination. She tried another.

"And, wow, look at that one, such long strokes in her tight little cunt."

Another ambivalent grunt; another failed try leading to another suggestion.

"Do you like watching doggie? See the one on the lower right display?"

Nothing. Apparently, that was not his thing.

Miko slowed her rubs and paused where she could rub a trigger finger pad over his coronal nook. His cock flinched at the stimulus. She stayed there and irregularly rubbed again, not letting Mr. Monroe anticipate a pattern. Each time she flicked a rub, his cock jerked. Now she knew want he liked.

Her inner arm was wedged at his rib cage but her middle finger was deep in her own pussy. Manual play didn't have to be all one way. Her thumb strummed her clitoris, lighting up her genital nerves, just as she worked on Monroe's.

She flicked his nook again, wiggling her knuckle-deep digit around her G-spot. He squeezed her boob in response to her artistic handjob. She craned her neck to kiss his cheek and then slid her cheek across his chest, kissing his hairy nipple, getting another grunt of acknowledgement.

Miko was twisted into a multi-ambulatory contortion and proceeded to bring things to their conclusion. Her mouth sucked his nipple, her hand gyrated with increasing speed on his cock, her finger burrowed in her cunt and Mr. Monroe puffed out shortening breaths.

She turned her head to watch the shots of spunk rocket out of his tip slit, one glob hitting her face. She pressed her clitoris and G-spot all at once and let her own explosion of orgasm rock her body.

bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers
12