Total Woman Trainers Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobbi's Tune Up.
4.9k words
5
4.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Bobbi was engrossed in her distance education class, researching data online for her advanced biology term paper on disease vectors. A sister co-ed interrupted and delivered a message, summoning her to meet with Ms. Jones at her next study break. An hour later, she made her way to the Total Woman Academy Housemother's office.

Bobbi rapped lightly on Ms. Jones' office door. The mature female voice inside asked her to enter. The motherly woman warmly greeted the senior pupil and motioned for Bobbi to sit in the guest chair in front of her desk. Bobbi wore the casual dress code today: thong, heels, a demi-pushup bra, a transparent silky wrap. When she sat, she crossed her legs, knee over knee, and her thong all but disappeared in the furrow of her athletic thighs. She just naturally exuded beauty and she knew it. She struggled constantly to maintain the expected meek aura whenever the coach tutors ran her through the sensual poise lessons.

Ms. Jones asked how she thought her senior year was progressing and if she was primed for her final comprehensive Evaluation Assessment at the end of the semester. Bobbi felt almost ready but had requested additional coach tutoring tune-ups to be in top shape and attitude for when the momentous occasion transpired.

Ms. Jones sat back, crossed her fingers and contemplated the stunning young lady before her; Bobbi calmly looked back. Her grey green eyes were mystical orbs that penetrated everyone in her presence. Her beauty was simply superb. Every man did a double take when he first sighted her in public. The coach tutors covertly competed to be her next poise lesson provider.

Ms. Jones sat forward and spoke in a measured voice. She was glad to give Bobbi the good news regarding her request for assistance.

"We have accepted an overture on your behalf for a special coach tutor tune-up. You are directed to make yourself available for the outing that commences this evening."

Ms. Jones retrieved a gold foil wrapped gift box leaning against her desk and handed to Bobbi.

"This was sent ahead for you. It is the gentleman's wishes for your attire. Make yourself ready and be waiting in the entrance hall by 6:00 PM sharp for your chaperoned ride to the first meeting with your gentleman patron."

Bobbi rose and accepted the gift box, thanked Ms. Jones and TWA for this opportunity of a special tune-up. She was excused with the admonition to take full advantage of this session.

Bobbi scooted back to her room and examined the gift box contents: a pair of bodycon sequined dresses in red and black with matching heels. There was a vial of musky perfume and a small collection of gold jewelry. A carefully wrapped packet contained two string thongs with side clasps, colors matching the red and black dresses and heels.

She trekked to the campus beauty salon, bathed and set her black hair in a wavy coif of curls. She highlighted her face with red lipstick, black eye shadow and feminine rose tones elsewhere on her intimate places. She donned the red ensemble and the gold jewelry: hooped earrings, gold metal braid wristbands with little rings hanging loose, imitating anchor attachment points. She looked herself over in the mirrors and corrected a few flaws. She was man magnet ready and strode proudly to the entrance hall. The staff coach tutor, a junior member, waited to escort her to the nightclub for her rendezvous with the mysterious paramour.

Meanwhile, Ned rode in the back of the TWA limousine placed at his disposal. The privacy panel was closed and Ned mused on his fabulous memories of senior co-ed Candy and their cunning recruitment of Catalina, recognized thereafter as Kitti. It had been a stunningly successful affair and, now completed, he was free to pursue this next assignment, a special tune-up session with Bobbi; the statuesque beauty had invaded his dreams ever since their chance meeting during the Kitti dance club affair.

He fingered the locking high heels key that hung on a neck chain, similar to a small jewelry box key, a talisman symbol of power over his selected female. She could easy defeat the heel locks. But she wouldn't. The fragile catches signified her feminine submission to his masculine desires.

He wore black: black spandex muscle shirt, black trousers and black shoes. He had furnished both red and black coordinated club wear for Bobbi and had not specified which color for tonight's date, leaving the choice of apparel to Bobbi's discretion.

He alighted at the entrance and was welcomed as an honored club member. The tuxedoed bouncer escorted him to his usual station, the same head table from weeks ago when Bobbi's sponsoring pledge contributor had offered to temporarily swap her for a night in exchange for Ned's companion Kitti. He had declined that offer and had obsessed on the dark haired beauty's memory ever since.

He found her waiting for him, having been delivered earlier. She was grandly seated, a leggy pose, subtly flaunting her natural elegance, guarded by the staff coach tutor who had escorted her from the enigmatic TWA facilities nearby.

Ned was immediately pleased with her nod to the first impression gravitas. Bobbi innately knew the magnitude of this meeting and used subliminal allures to induce utmost temptation. She wanted her man's libido maximized for the long night, and maybe more, ahead of them.

And so she had chosen to wear the red ensemble tonight, the one he had gifted to her. She hoped he approved of her complementing color combinations. Her dress, heels, nails and lips were all the dramatic fire engine red. Her face was balanced with midnight eyeshadow and the full mass of black wavy curls that touched her bare shoulders. The outfit was small and tight, exposing lots of creamy skin on shoulders, arms and legs. Ned's heart skipped a beat at her suggestive display.

He took custody of the seductive female from the young staff coach tutor who was dismissed to return to his other duties. The young man slowly walked away but kept peeking back over his shoulder with longing looks. He hoped he was scheduled for a night session with a co-ed back at the campus because his balls were floating in a teeming pool of sperm, spawned just from spending his short platonic time in Bobbi's company.

Ned introduced himself and recalled for Bobbi the night they first met. Now she remembered him clearly but didn't pry on why he had rejected her chaperone's offer of a temporary date swap. 'Bye-gones' she conceded. She was here with him now and excited to make up for that lost possibility.

They chatted amicably, Ned inquiring of her scholastic studies, impressed by her intelligence and beauty. He was committed to thoroughly testing her poise over their coming interactions and confirm her excellence in that characteristic as well.

He took her to the dance floor whenever slow music was playing. He held her close for salsas and tangos, fondling her finely robed body indiscreetly and feeling her firm breasts prod against his chest. He whispered in low tones, bawdy and risqué comments on her physical features, and the ways he intended to fuck her to both his and her exhaustion.

It was an evening of mental impetus for later physical relief as they dined lightly and drank little. When Ned was sure he had set the proper mood and motivation, he guided his lady, a hand on her ass as she hugged his arm, out of the club to their waiting limousine.

In the limo, he playfully lifted her skirt to check her panties; they were a matching red, of course. He fondled her ass and breasts through her thin dress, sharing kisses and giggles, fueling his desire for the looming adventure.

The limo dropped them back at her campus and they promenaded like fervent lovers to Ned' Guest Coach Tutor suite. The flirty ramble was just another act in his poise evaluation assessment. Ned was immune to romantic feelings. This was a professional engagement but Bobbi was smitten by the exoticism.

She stood in the middle of the room and Ned turned her to face a full length wall mirror. She was half a head shorter than him when wearing her heels. He peeked across her shoulder and his fingertips rubbed smooth circles on the thin red fabric covering her nipples. Pokies emerged and her lips curved a slight smile as she closed her eyes. Ned had other plans. He pinched the visible nubs fiercely and her eyes shot open from the sting.

"Watch my face, Bobbi. Your eyes are mesmerizing; I want to always see them while I'm handling you."

Ned stepped back a space and fiddled with the clasp on the back zipper. He was unhurried as he pulled the zipper down, the dress panels spreading open like a flower catching the first morning light. The pokies faded as the front loosened but remained in place, still covering her firm round boobs and hiding the excited nipples. The zipper journeyed to the top of her ass, exposing a small length of the thong's waist string. He reverently held the dress's two halves and folded it open. It slumped from her chest and he beheld his first full view of her bewitching tits.

He had imagined what her bare boobs would look like, having pressed their resilient forms to his chest as they danced and fondled them when they petted in the back of the limousine. And now he was unable to resist a bare skinned tactile caress. He cupped the perfect offerings, remembering his dance floor assurances that he would freely manhandle her assets to his personal delight. The hard nubs were still there and he flicked them with his fingernails. She squinted her eyes in mild exhilaration but held her gaze on his face as commanded.

His hands lowered to the dress bunched at her waist. He pressed downward and she shimmied her hips seductively against his groin while aiding its fall. She pawed the floor in her heels, escaping the circle of fabric corralling her ankles.

She stood in his arms and awaited his pleasure of next caresses. He smoothed a hand over her thong covered labia, sawing his fingers up and down the cameltoe furrow.

"I want these panties back. I gifted them to you as an exotic adornment; now gift them back to me as a sign of your capitulation to my masculine privileges."

Her hands unclipped one side and then the other and pulled away the minimal fabric, ceding any physical barrier to vaginal core.

"Put them in my pocket. They will join the many others in my collection of sexual souvenirs."

Her hands fumbled behind her back and pushed the small bundle into his front pants pocket. She let her arms hang loose again at her sides. He submerged himself in her eyes as she complied with his earlier instructions and held his solemn gaze in the mirror.

His hands explored her nude body. He swept his palm across her abdomen. He liked the sculptured tummy, almost a six pack from her strenuous exercise regimen. His hand descended and he used two fingers, index and middle, to touch her well-formed nether lips. His digits cycled for a while up and down the outer protective folds. They were shaved completely smooth from her pre-date preening. He centered his touch and split the crease. She was warm and wet, ripe with need and ready to be taken.

Her eyes perceptively squinted at the pleasant caress but she kept her stare steady. Her ruby red lips rose at the corners to form a hint of cute cheek dimples, her mouth opening enough at the middle to expose a glimpse of snow white teeth. It was an intuitive female summons for the male to take his enjoyment at her oral orifice by his fingers, tongue or cock.

Ned saw the invitation and admired her welcoming demeanor. But he slowed down, intending this first time to be long and lingering, truly memorable.

Bobbi knew just what he thinking at the moment. The man's ego, claiming macho discipline, wanted the foreplay to extend. But from prior poise debriefing, especially after encounters with lust-sodden neophyte guest coach tutors, at this moment, she knew the man was in a mental haze. Her male sex mates were typically frozen by indecision because they couldn't decide whether to first penetrate her luscious red lips or her warm tight pussy.

Ned knew he would probe both her mouth and her cunt before the night was out and both would be heavenly. But he needed to choose one to start it off.

As with the many others before him, Bobbi waited out Ned's musings until he made his first penetration decision. She felt him press down on her shoulders. He had chosen her mouth. She squatted on her heels, rotated with a dancer's grace towards his groin, touched his crotch lightly and paused for dramatic effect. After a moment, she gracefully zipped open his fly.

She was not surprised that he was dressed commando, having surmised as much during their playful petting in the back of the limousine. She faced her first view of his released semi-erection, the slit at the tip like a little eye staring back at her. He was large, the bulbous knob capping a long thick shaft.

She had handled larger ones. Last year, a guest coach tutor had been truly massive and her stretched throat and vaginal channel had been sore for days after he had used her, roughly, almost brutally, during a whole weekend encounter. Thereafter, she could unfailingly fit large cocks like Ned's into any of her tight openings.

She kissed his tip and lapped at the knob. Ned rested his cupped palms over the black curls covering her ears. She worked deliberately to appease his initial lust, her ruby painted lips sliding along his shaft until they encircled the base. At depth, she gave a few leisurely swallows, a caressing move that her massaging tonsils added to his stimulus. Then back to the tip and a kissing suckle as she re-oxygenated her lungs, then down again for another deep throat plunge. Ned tapped her cheek and she looked up.

"Remember! Always look at me. I want to see your beautiful eyes adoring me."

She tilted her face up further and stared at his squinting eyes and gasping mouth. She used a finger to lift the central flesh of his slack scrotum, letting his cum bloated balls hang on either side like miniature saddle bags.

It wasn't long before Ned gripped tight handfuls of her hair and gusted his breathes. He held himself deep and cried out. She pressed her ball lifting finger's tip to his perineum, constricting the urethra duct, coercing Ned's prostate to ram harder in expelling its reservoir of backed up seminal fluids. It powered his spunk past her pressing finger, spewing her first taste of Ned's ejaculate in her warm oral cavity.

His body buckled and one knee jammed forward into a soft boob. She braced that bent leg with a free arm hug, steadying him as his unstable stance weighed heavily on her captured head and twisted breast. She swallowed repeatedly, easing her pressing finger as he shot rope after rope until the pulses diminished to a halt.

She took a final hard suck to clear his tube of any cum droplets that dawdled within. Then relaxed her mouth with his spongy knob at half-mast as she breathed again. He shriveled in her mouth and she let his deflated shaft fall out, the sticky tip daubing her chin.

He stood on his own eventually and pulled on his clutch on her hair. She deferred to his lead and ascended to stand at his height. He kissed her deeply, his tongue probing her cum stained lips.

She finished the job of undressing him, carefully folding his black muscle shirt and wool slacks, placing his shoes and sox aside and taking care of her gifted red dress, hoping he would allow her to keep it as her memento and souvenir. She completed the room's tidy up and, turning her attentions again to her man, found him laid out on the bed. He motioned her to join him. She stepped to the bed and knee walked onto the mattress to lay at his side.

They cuddled as Ned refracted, his fingers active. Her cunt was moist and warm to his touch, her other erogenous zones still flush with excitement. He laid her face up and crawled above her, ready as ever to explore her core recesses with his solidified manhood. He stared into her grey green eyes and she held his gaze. His tip found her slot and he pushed the head until the corona was inside her recesses. She struggled to keep her eyes open as he pushed and pulled until his bulky largesse was all in. Her eyes watered perceptively and her jaw fixed her lips in a compressed line.

Ned started slow and built speed as he shuttled the length of her passage. Her hips bounced on the rebounding mattress as he pounded her pussy with greater and greater power. She tried to control the genital jointure by crossing her heels behind his thighs, clamping around his hips to hold him in a shorter pistoning range. It was a valiant effort that was overwhelmed by his ever bigger pummels. And then he reached his limit and poured himself inside her second orifice of the night. He panted loudly all through the outflow and settled atop her as the surge ended.

She rubbed Ned's back as he lay his weight full on her body. She whispered praises to his fortitude. He heard the sweet words, smiled to himself, knowing it was established practice for the well fucked female to thusly flatter the man's ego, seeking to garner another measure of his sexual prowess. He took a final cleansing breath and lazily rolled off her body.

During the night, he woke and prodded Bobbi out of her slumber. He lay prone, already hard. She rose up and straddled his hips. He lay still; he felt a bit weary and expected her to take the lead. She knew it was her duty to keep the action going. She tented his cock with her labia and lubricated its length with her leaking vaginal fluids. He watched her tits tremor in time with her torso torsions. Despite his sluggishness, he was tempted nonetheless and barely refrained from grabbing at them.

She reached under and positioned him vertical, sliding down completely with the first stroke. He wiggled his hips, seeking to assist in getting her well seated. From there, she employed all her core strength to rotate, revolve, piston and slide on his shaft. Her super toned abdomen muscles rippled with vigor and her ass and thigh muscled cycled in support. This female was a well-built sexual machine and Ned enjoyed her silky ride.

He lay docile and though he liked to watch her eyes, he closed his own and focused on the splendid caresses on his cock. He felt her squeeze tight with her vaginal ring muscles and he heard her gusting up to her impending orgasm. He snuck a quick look at the scene and saw both of her hands rise to clutch at her hair as she caught her breath and squealed skyward in ecstasy.

That did it for Ned and he joined her bliss with a manly ejaculation and a full body orgasm. She rode out the vibrations and, when those tremors calmed and her rigid backbone softened its backward arc, she collapsed forward to lay on his body. Her tits mashed on his chest. She relaxed at last, her head turned sideways and her ear listening to his strong heartbeat. Now it was his turn to rub her back and she heard him grant her praises of a job well done.

They snuggled and slept. The morning would bring them to the next phase of this stupendous co-ed's practice evaluation assessment. She would need her rest.

At dawn, Ned directed her to get cleaned up and fix her makeup. He wanted her preened to perfection for their next activities. She asked his judgement of her efforts. He looked her over and nodded his approval; naturally, she was stunningly beautiful.

Not all men enjoyed comfortable affectionate sex with a reciprocating female. Some needed more ego driving action. The next phase of the test would ruin the preparations and he felt a fleeting pang of regret for that. He donned a pair of leather shorts and led her naked through the corridors to the basement dungeon.

Bobbi had been here before, as the sex object herself and sometimes as a facilitator for a classmate's exercises. She knew it was part of the curriculum and steeled her nerves for the coming events. She had survived them before and would do so again.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12